[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi every1 we reach 600,603 views in this thread alr and lakorn hasnt completed filming, started airing !!! how awesome!!! yadech have so many loyal fans !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
imagine that we still have 1yr more to wait, so how much the views will be when the lakorn begin to be on air? i hope during this yr, NY can bring us more and more sweetness and supprises, and hope RFTD could get high rate...lol!! i m sure this lakorn will be very good!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene tell your friend on fb its fine and please join us here!! the more the merrier  :dance1:  if its NY related stuff i'm sure we will definitely understand!  :bhehe: i heard about the chinese restaurant thing too...and i bet its not the only restaurant they have visited together... :pervie:

yaya at P&G event

cr: @urassayas

she looks good in white! 

with her makeup artist.. she looks gorgeous here  :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yadech will make us watch AND ENJOY anything related to them! I'm not afraid about the production XD I'm pretty confident I'll like it no matter what  :dance1:  hopefully there will be tons of loving & sweet scenes! I like it cheesy with Yadech  :heart:
600 603 views and it has not even had an official opening ceremony...Tippytoes I think by the time it airs it will be above one million views LOL and you're right Charlenem tell your friend to come join us! The more the merrier!  :yes:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem tippy queenyeon affirmation rftd will b excellent cos it is starring da hottest beautiful couple wif super excellent chemistry, sweetness, everything u name it they possess !!! reading kittiyas translation got me hot and heavy, so many sweet and desirable scenes !!! thanks to our wonderful kittiya 4 her complete dedication in translating, gave us so much pleasure reading !!!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2:  :woot:  :weee: i cant wait for this lakorn i love Yadech since 4 hearts of the mountain then loved them more more after every event and lakron made togethor Yadech always  :rockon:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hahahaha, khun ja, pls let them make more love scenes (if some real kisses would be better) for us.... :woot:  :woot:

for my friend, well, i will let her know that we really hope she could come. yes, her english is not very well, i dont understand sometimes and i need to guess, she let me understand she uses google to translate sometimes....lol. but it is ok, she is very kind and always trying to explain me when i dont understand well. she told me after RFTD, there might be another lakorn for yadech as we already know, and she said it should be planed for a while not for recent decision coz some fans have heard it b4 the magazine news. but this lakorn is not really decided yet. she says yadech is incredible popular in Thai and nadech is really on top, jj is very hot too now, and it is true that there r some NY fans or nadech fans r following jj including her, but she says also if she has to choose, it is always nadech and yaya. she told me some fans maybe claim that they r interested in jj now but when nadech makes events, they were there to support him still....

so i guess nadech still gets the prior place in many fans' heart even though they might be interested in several stars in the same time... so bad, if i can meet her often online or her english is a little better, maybe can get more info. but she was very suprise that there were many overseas yadech fans r following their every move like thai fans. she asked me in the first time that how we get to know about yadech...lol! she says she is in yadech's fans club, but i m not so sure she means that she is just a fan like us or she is officially joining some activities of fanclub.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon thumbs up for cheesy lines & scenes!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: yadech are so gooooood at it  :heart:

@keylargo & kodocha WE ALL CAN'T WAIT!! and there's still another year to go.... this waiting is killing me...  :lmao:

@charlene yes i can't believe tnnkk cheat our feelings.. there's no real kiss, let alone a lip-to-lip  :annoyed: moreover its after dja and grgr where both have at least a simple kiss~!! and according to the storyline, it should have... or else the whole lakorn will definitely be missing out a big part and we as audiences will be like !@#$%^&* :thumbdown: well as for jj, its very normal to support other celebrities as well... no hard feelings for sure! and its good that they still support nadech, cause chasing stars can be very tiring.. i guess your thai friend joined the fanclub that is based in thailand..  and if she joins us here, she will be so surprised!! :bhehe:

cr as tagged

na has an event today? didn't know! he should ditch that pair of shoes... doesn't match with his outfit here.. 

•  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the pic :)
@charlene, tell your friend that we would appreciate a lot if she come here and share more of Yadech news with us. We don't mind about her eng. Some how, some way we will manage to understand her.

Today Yaya look very pretty, i love her in white but I agree with queenyeon that the outfit doesn't suit her. The jacket look a little to big for her. Mayb it will look better without the jacket. But over all she look nice :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@queenyeon oh you bet!! looking at the first pic it already feels like a nadech-related question being asked  :bhehe: jacklyn is the best!! :dance1:i actually quite like her outfit here... maybe she's trying to pull off the mature look, and her height is fitting for it. just look at her wearing heels!! rarely see her in one..  :woot2:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy u r so rite, tnnkk got us disppointed wo real kisses !!! and half da time i was mad wif tun who was really selfish towards nee, she knew yadech have feelings but continue 2 b such a flirt !!! i skipped all her parts !!! and just go 4 epi 16 and 17 4 yadechs sweetest love !!!
@Charlenem hope yr friend can b persuaded 2 join us, like wat mrsChum said da language is no barrier and we managed wif kind assistance from various yadechers 2 solve most challenging translation, etc ! hope it is more good idea of yadech !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Charlenem u bet ! when i told some thai colleagues, friends about us in this thread and yadech international fan forum they were so surprised and amazed we knew so much latest update of yadech and such an intl fan site existed !!! sometimes here we know even advance info, events of yadech compared to my friends, they r overall v proud of yadech cos they love yadech and find it difficult 2 believe yadech have so many intl foreign fans !!!
@m9saeteurn1 thanks 4 yadechs pic, close up pic of yaya, she is so beautiful and thanks 4 pittas vdo ! shes da best in yadechs mv !!!