[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i voted i voted. Yadech's at 27% now behind james/bella at 43% bargie is in third at 22% . gotta go on my other devices now  :weee: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mz_Em said:
I voted.  Hi All!
Sary, is that you?  You are so pretty and thank you for writing those awesome fan fictions for us.  I love all your Yadech stories:  The One That Got Away, Twice in the Lifetime, and patiently waiting for My Esan Husband.

For those of you who love to read and cannot get enough of Yadech, please check out the fan fiction section.  There are many talented writers here at AF.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Vimalee, yes it is me Sary.  I lost my password here so had to recreate another username...working hard on next chapters and yes finally romance...LOL. PS. THANKS for your compliments!

_Shay

sarNie Egg
Hellooo! 

I'm kinda new here, first time ever creating an account just to join in on yadech conversation hahaha! these two are just too cute! 
Anyway just sharing an interesting pic i saw on instagram , anyone seen it yet?  :pervie: 
Cr ig:  2yuanyuan 

_Shay

sarNie Egg
hahaha! yea, i was thinking the same, whether she was wearing his shirt or it just so happens they both have the same shirt..... 

i think the picture on the right is from her dao ruang lakorn set. not too sure but it was uploaded yesterday by @yayaleew instagram

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fantastic welcome back, we sure miss u ! so amaze so many yadech lovers here and we r all having a blast updating, chitchating all about yadech !
thanks to all others who have voted 4 our yadech @cool loveyaya7 Mz_Em, Mz_Em aka sary i admire and love yr ff v much ! thank u !
@vimalee thanks 4 da info on ff, as im new in yadech.com im having such a fine time reading !
@m9saeteurn1 shay love tat u r so observant on da tee !
our yadech r really role models they always recyle their clothes, they aint brats !

nykim

sarNie Egg
Am glad this thread is so active again!!!!

Yadech in the same shirt!! Heheheh.. Love it!!!

Rite now yadech at 28% vs jb at 42% su su everybody.. When I got to the office, I would try another 20votes heheh..

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
_Shay said:
Hellooo! 

I'm kinda new here, first time ever creating an account just to join in on yadech conversation hahaha! these two are just too cute! 
Anyway just sharing an interesting pic i saw on instagram , anyone seen it yet?  :pervie: 
Cr ig:  2yuanyuan 

same hat, same sunglasses, same blanket and now same clothes.....they r just siblings.....lol!

nykim

sarNie Egg
We can only vote once per ip..
I try alround 30votes ard with my family and friend devices..
Now yadech at 29% ard.. Susu everybody!! :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i tried with my friends and families too, but no much, just 13 votes....lol.  i think there has a way to change ip and vote many times, the fans groups vote in this way for korean star as i've heard. but i've never voted for anyone b4, dont know how to operate it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi All! Thank you all for voting, hopefully Yadech will catch up to first place. Just found out that we're able to vote on same ip if using Chrome and Internet Explore. Su Su Yadecher :) you can vote everyday :)

@Sary......miss you ja!! Waiting for an update for Esan Husband. Hopefully there will be more romance in the next chapter. Thank you na :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba & keylargo : I was away for few days due to the team building outside the country ...so busy. I miss a lot of story and fun here aby Yadech. Now time to catch up :weee: :slapandkissse3: hahahahahahaha
@_Shay :  :welcome: to the thread
@fantastic_27 : welcome back !!!

OK am done voted for Yadech !!!!! :D

Magnum T-ser :   Yaya w/ Ananda Everingham for Magnum Ice-cream :drool:  am super excited  to see the full version. so cut~e & lovely . Yaya look so pretty

bubba

Keep On Smiling
 I can vote again on my laptop today but not on my ipad , don't know why?? :scratchhead2: .  So far I voted 7 times.  Need to borrow some more devices.   As of now, James & Bella is 48% and Yadech is 30%.  Su su na.
Here's the link again:  http://campus.sanook...dont-miss/poll/

@_Shay, welcome to the thread and hope you enjoy it here.
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip, Yaya is so cute....and I want to eat that ice cream.

Nadech and Yaya will have TrueMoveH 4G event on June 9

cr:as tagged