[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I had a major HEART ATTACK today at work! Yadech's Photoshoot in Bali totally
killed my day! Spent all day, day dreaming about them in Bali!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Chimer. That is a different post indeed! They must took that post so many times! Oh mannnnn
this is killing me! Lol....

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Oh boy these WONDERDUL SUPER SEXY HOT PICS r killing me!!!! Omg im wit u gurls, heart attack n nose blees it is ;) cant get enough of them at all!!!! Cant wait til next yr for their lakorn!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
The picture abov, eNadech opens his eyes when Yaya leans to kiss him. Hope Yadech do real kisses in their next lakorn for 2013.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ cool. Yaya along with her mom, Lays group and Nadech's mom will arrive at SF airport on the 14th at 6:30 pm.
Are you planning to go??

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow !!! all the Bali pics r DAMN AMAZING & STUNNING !!!!
Actually,I have no idea & can't find a word how to describe Yadech's sexiness,hot & their explosive chemistry..
:clap: :drools: :rofl: :woot2: :yahoo: :ghehe: :coverlaf: :drools:

Thanks everyone for sharing these amazing pics & Yadech recent news.!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
if someone want to buy Yadech image magazine, please check ethaicd.com they have this magazine and i think the shipping is free.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
if someone want to buy Yadech image magazine, please check ethaicd.com they have this magazine and i think the shipping is free.
Because of the high demand, ethaicd.com only got 4 copies & 3 copies are already sold. There was a pre-order in Thailand. This magazine is mostly likely sold out.

This shoot really gets me pumped for this series. I can imagine these two married on their honeymoon. I am wanting a few real kisses in this lakorn too. Nadech & Yaya can make it tasteful & right for sure. This shoot sets the mood for this series for me.

I am pretty excited for Nadech onscreen again soon.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling

Credit :Nadech & Yaya home @ pantip​

Wow ..Wow..Wow​
:woot2: :drools: :dance1: :camera: :coolpix: :coolpix: :clap2: :rofl: :thumbsup:

I m so itchy to push Yaya's back in that *abt to kiss* photo.​

We don't want to startle them, we want Nadech to anticipate it and want it too.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I rushed to their site the moment I read this...but OMG, look at the price :eek:
$49.50!!!
Does anyone know how many pages this magazine is, and how much will Yadech occupy the contents of the magazine?

:(