[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Nadech in Chiangkhan (23-25/11/12). I dont know what he's doing there but i like his looks here, decent but handsome at the same time!

all pics credit to nadechyaya.com

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you Thai-lakhorn-fan for sharing MV. Yadech so cute together , i really miss them on screen. never ever get tire of them even how many time i rerun their lakhorn. Yadech always make me smile and bulsh of their sweetness. cant wait to see the fitting of RFTD.

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha we're all on some serious yadech fever here in this thread. I'm missing them too. All i do is rewatch their lakorns and fanvids. I have no heart to watch any other lakorns or acts by other artistes! Haha. And it was last Sunday when I realised only a week had passed since their merit event, and im like - can't only be a week! It felt so long already. Haha.

Anyways @bubbles8 Nadech was shooting a film for his school project. His friend/schmate Tanwa was there too. Nadech is so busy busy busy.

@somp9 i think their next 'event' should be the channel3 calendar signing? Thats on the 30th of nov. But i think different stars have different timing slots? If i checked correctly previously their timeslots overlap by like 30 mins. Sounds pathetic timing-wise, but as long as they get to meet im good! Their next co-project should be the lays trip to the States thats 14-20 dec. Then there's the Solvil el titus christmas event on 25 dec.

Thanks @kenannfan for the rftd teaser!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FITTING. Ryu and Mayumi are gonna look made for each other. I wonder how they're gonna make-up yaya cos she isnt very east-asian looking. But its definitely gonna be interesting. They're gonna look hot.

Thanks @thai-lakorn-fan-forever for the MV! It cured abit of my missing. What a wonderful collection of Yadech clips!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@chimeraspunk, I feel the same way! I been re-watching their lakorn over and over again. Right now I'm watching DJA....miss them so much! What have Yadech done to us? I was never like this! I watched thai lakorn for over twenty yrs now and never been so obsess with any Thai dara like I am with Yadech.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I seriously, want them to confirm where in the state will they be going! Mannnnn I can't wait any longer! As of right
now the date has been set, but the place is still unknown! :( I'm still hoping it's SF or LA! *fingers cross*

You are all very welcome na ja!

Bou

sarNie Adult
hello everyone! I've been a member here for quite sometime, however I've always been one of those silent readers, What really brought me back here was Yadech! I've also never been so obsessed with any other pairing as I am with Yadech. I dont know what it is, they just have amazing chemistry together on and off screen, and they are too cute and adorable off screen attending events together. I just love them together and individually. Waiting for rftd is killing me, ive been rewatching DJA, GRGR and TNNKK for the past few weeks and watching videos of them on youtube...call me crazy!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
hello everyone! I've been a member here for quite sometime, however I've always been one of those silent readers, What really brought me back here was Yadech! I've also never been so obsessed with any other pairing as I am with Yadech. I dont know what it is, they just have amazing chemistry together on and off screen, and they are too cute and adorable off screen attending events together. I just love them together and individually. Waiting for rftd is killing me, ive been rewatching DJA, GRGR and TNNKK for the past few weeks and watching videos of them on youtube...call me crazy!
Haha....it's called Yadech fever! We are all in the same boat when it's come to Yadech :)! I'm sure all the Yadecher feel the same way :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech coming to America next month. That's awesome new...alot of fans will show up at their event. Its going to be busy schedule for Yadech because Nadech is still filming RP with Kimberly and Yaya films with Aum. oh, Nadech will have his birthday in December 17th too.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I do have major yadech fever! i dont think it will ever go away lol i love them! and thank you to all for the updates and photos and videos!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Chum. Yeah that's what I heard too. But, I'm still so sad that Nadech is going to Florida and not Cali. If it was in Cali, I would go see
him no matter where it is, and plus when Yaya comes, I'll go again!!! 5555

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Well we are glad you finally came out of the BOX! Keep it coming cause this is the place the spill out all of your
feeling toward Yadech! Lol... Glad to see another Yadecher. Enjoy your stay here with us Yadecher's na ja! :) And welcome to
the thread ja.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aw haha i want to see yadech haha!! Im so having the fever too u guys im guessing everyone here does haha i just got to go back and watch ever fanmade of them together!! I can never get enough of there cuteness haha!! Btw heard Nadech was sick hope he gets better!! Susu!! And yea do u guys kniw anything about what yadech.com is going to do about the b-day present to nadech as his fanclub of yadech.com? I heard about the tshirt but not so sure?!

Bou

sarNie Adult
Well we are glad you finally came out of the BOX! Keep it coming cause this is the place the spill out all of your
feeling toward Yadech! Lol... Glad to see another Yadecher. Enjoy your stay here with us Yadecher's na ja! :) And welcome to
the thread ja.
Thank you! im always here literally everyday checking for new comments and updates lol. I am a big Yadecher fan!