[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
On to why the people cheered, I don't know the exact words the emcee used. I know its something about marriage lol. But i would like to know too what the emcee said haha. Any kind person can help @Callayuki and me?
I couldn't hear clearly because of the background noise. According to RASA (our very kind and awesome translator) from Yadech Forum, here is what she translated from someone's comment.

"There's this woman who was Nadech's relative, she told me that the monk tied the blessing bracelet for Nadech, but when it is Yaya's turn, they let Mom Kaew (Nadech's mother) do it instead. There's someone teased that it's not for a wedding though. It made a sensation there".

Another person made a comment, "and Yaya didn't get those teasing words like always" Again, because of her limited Thai.

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much MrsChum and swift2thesky for informations about merit:))
According to that informations, doing merit together has "special" meaning right? ^^. After reading meaning of merit, I'm more happier and have more faith about Yadech- real couple..haha ^^. However, if Nadech&Yaya 's relationship now is more than friends or brother-sister 's relationship, honestly I don't want Nadech-Yaya would public their real relationship. Because it would make them lose their private moment. So, if Yadech dated officially, I think secret-date will be better. Just seeing they' re happy together as they are now and sometimes they show us (Yadechers or Yadech shippers) some "hint" about their "real" relationship....I think it is the best :))!!

And here bigger size of Barbie doll picture of Yaya for you, chimeraspunk
( Sorry, but I don't know it is old or new picture of Yaya. I only know it was uploaded yesterday on Nadech&Yaya home at Pantip Fb)

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip Fb

neena

sarNie Adult
I love Nadech's mom, M'Keaw, when she speaks, she sounds very powerful. She seems like a very outspoken person. Like her son, she is a very strong person. The whole time I watched the interaction between Yaya's mom and Nadech's mom. Their bond is very strong as well.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Yaya does look like a doll, when my mom and me watched GRGR she said Yaya is so pretty she look like a doll. My mom don't remeber her lakorn name, but we refer to Yaya by saying "do you remember the pretty girl who look like a doll and played with Saichon" lol.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Yaya does look like a doll, when my mom and me watched GRGR she said Yaya is so pretty she look like a doll. My mom don't remeber her lakorn name, but we refer to Yaya by saying "do you remember the pretty girl who look like a doll and played with Saichon" lol.
So she remember *Saichon*'s name ...lol......????.U make me miss my mom( she's not with me right now, she's in Bangkok...)... My mom is really a big fan of GRGR( even she dun like DJA & TRNNKK that much) ...I mean a big fan of Saichol & Nangfah....I still remember at the time of watching GRGR.,Noone could call her..she don't care anything what happen beside her...If someone speaking or bothering beside her,she got angry so much & yell at him/her to shut up...(even my dad can't disturb her....lol.....)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So she remember *Saichon*'s name ...lol......????.U make me miss my mom( she's not with me right now, she's in Bangkok...)... My mom is really a big fan of GRGR( even she dun like DJA & TRNNKK that much) ...I mean a big fan of Saichol & Nangfah....I still remember at the time of watching GRGR.,Noone could call her..she don't care anything what happen beside her...If someone speaking or bothering beside her,she got angry so much & yell at him/her to shut up...(even my dad can't disturb her....lol.....)
Yeah she remember Saichon. Usually my mom never care to remember any actor/actress name so she hardly remember. One day she says hey does Saichon have another lakorn out. Lol. My mom was like a teen drooling over Charles, she love GRGR and said they both look good. She like his personality too from what I told her about. When she see his picture on my screen she start scrolling my photo section and she won't give me my phone because she is looking at her "Saichon" lol.

Aw you must miss your mom, she sounds cute. Lol. My mom told me to shut up when I was phrasing how cute Saichon and Nangfah was because at that time she rather watch them lol. I was planning to watch DJA with her, but been busy. I can never have enough of them. I told her they are gonna to be in this lakorn, she ask me once every two weeks if it airs yet lol.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah she remember Saichon. Usually my mom never care to remember any actor/actress name so she hardly remember. One day she says hey does Saichon have another lakorn out. Lol. My mom was like a teen drooling over Charles, she love GRGR and said they both look good. She like his personality too from what I told her about. When she see his picture on my screen she start scrolling my photo section and she won't give me my phone because she is looking at her "Saichon" lol.

Aw you must miss your mom, she sounds cute. Lol. My mom told me to shut up when I was phrasing how cute Saichon and Nangfah was because at that time she rather watch them lol. I was planning to watch DJA with her, but been busy. I can never have enough of them. I told her they are gonna to be in this lakorn, she ask me once every two weeks if it airs yet lol.
ur mom is so cute...Lol...Seem we both have cute moms ...lol...I have watched DJA with my mom...but seem she don't like Fai as Khun charles .
she knows only her Sai chon..lol...(she also call khun charles *Sai chon*)
when she saw khun charles ,she keep smiling as a teenager & forget everything.....

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@ cattayuki....u welcome ja! I think all Yadecher feel the same way as you. We all want them to date but don't want them to go public.

I like how they are right now. They seem to be very happy in what ever status their at. I just want them to stay close like this and hope it will never change.

@ Vimalee...Thank you for the MV! Love every moment of Yadech together. Watching the clip is like watching Yadech grow. As the year goes by I learn to love Yadech more and more. I thought I would get tired of them after a year but I'm more obsess than before. I really needs HELP!! :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
sometimes i want to ignore certain ppl/comments but i feel like such a useless fan not sticking up for yadech :(

im on the same boat as u mrs chum, getting more and more obsessed hehe they are too lovable!! i havent been able to watch or finish anything after tnnkk, nothing just seems to interest me these days if its not nadech and/or yaya, maybe i need help too LoL

@ thaimovielover and swift2thesky ur mums are so adorable, so much love for saichon/charles! my lil cousins always call out saichon and nangfah every time they see yaya and nadech! for me fai/saichon/charles/athit all have their charms and really cant choose who i love more!

running off to rewatch the 3rd mv you posted chimeraspunk (been watching it everyday hehe), really like the song and selection of scenes in there and misses nadech's goofy dance at 0:30 hah!

race1me

sarNie Egg
@bubbles8 I know how you feel about some of the comments and the feelings to counteract them. I've been a member for over two years and has never felt this much frustration and the need to respond until recently.

But we have to be the mature one and let those people spout out senseless comments because as Yadechers we have been "spoiled" and "catered to"...so for this short period of time let those people have their moment of self-important and brag about their actor/actress/kookwan.

Quoting the theme of Yadech.Com: "Yadech: Confidence without Arrogance" and as Yadechers, we have to be the bigger person...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8 I know how you feel about some of the comments and the feelings to counteract them. I've been a member for over two years and has never felt this much frustration and the need to respond until recently.

But we have to be the mature one and let those people spout out senseless comments because as Yadechers we have been "spoiled" and "catered to"...so for this short period of time let those people have their moment of self-important and brag about their actor/actress/kookwan.

Quoting the theme of Yadech.Com: "Yadech: Confidence without Arrogance" and as Yadechers, we have to be the bigger person...
Ouiiiii Chun chop mak mak!!! For now on you always have to remember why we are called Yadech!
Confidence without Arrogance, is such a strong Quote, and as one member of Yadech, I would like for everyone to
be wise and Jai yen yen about everything that has been happening. If you can't take it now
you can't take it later. Trust me we will be seeing this even more, due to the more event Yadech
will be having together and not to mention their lakorn RFTD. So please, be wise and just ignore it na ja.
YADECH Suu Suu na ja. Fight!!! :)

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee: Love this MV...It was one of my favorite Mv...It's not the first time watching this Mv but the first feeling about it is not changed. So thank you so much, Vimalee......Meaningful Mv!!! ^ ^
.......................................................................................................................

Today, I wanna say sth....If it is annoying comment, I'm sorry about that .....
I'm a new member so I don't know clearly about rule here when writing comment. Although it was obvios thing about Yadech or about Yadechers thought but I still wrote everything in my mind..everything about my feeling. So....maybe I was selfish a little bit when I didn't think about others thought...I really don't know my comment made somebody annoyed.......I wrote everything disinterestedly...not think a lot...beacause it's my truly feeling.....However, I'm really sorry about my senseless comment.......
I write this comment with no bad intention...Please don't understand incorrectly my thought.....Thanks so much :))

Now..please forget everything bad....
I really want give everyone 1 photo that I found
It's not new photo but it's so ..so..kute photo that I Love

"Charles - Fahlada (Saichon-Nangfa).....Miss you so..so....much......"
Everytime I see this photo I'll be happy immediately ...Hope everyone like it as me....^ ^!!
(Nadech' hand !!!!...haha...^^)

Credit: Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip Fb

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ callauki. Don't be sorry na. The reason why I said what I said was not toward anyone na ja. And it is nothing to
do with this thread so don't worry about it na. You are doing great as a Yadech fan. It's just we Yadecher's are,
you can say very very spoil. So we tend to get lot's of bashing, no matter if it's here at AF or other site. So just be
strong and ignore all those bashing na. It make us Yadecher's a better/wise person. Like race said, Confidence without Arrogance!
You can also visit Yadech's very own site here on this link na. Admin, are Cecilia, CC, and Dal na. They are very nice people, and we also have very nice members there who are willing to help you out with the site na ja!

http://z15.invisionf...ADECH/index.php?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL haha us YADECHERS are spoil!! I agree but yk what idc about those who hate haha just ignore those who bash a lot! Like Nadech or Yaya said the last time you can't make everyone love/like you. It's human nature to love/like or hate/dislike anyone. Remember ignorance is a bliss. I have also comment back to those bashers to protect us yadechers and yadech themselves with REASON instead of telling them that their stupid or cuss them out!!! haha but i wouldn't say bash at them or say bad things about them if i do that then it make me no difference from them too do u guys understand what im trying to say? To tell the truth ignore and don't feel frustrated about it about all this is normal. I have gotten to that stage and really learn that doing all that is a waste of time. I got over it and really just laugh about it instead of being mad about it. I am sure Yaya and Nadech are both strong enough to get through this whole bashing thing. "Let no man pull you down low enough to hate them" -Martin Luther King Jr. haha that's all i got to say!!

haha but Yaya and Nadech are both so cute i'm loving the photos and baby Ella is so cute with yadech!! :)