[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
KITTIYA!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful update ja! Aw, talking about their past and let it go is a good thing! Hehe-- but *cough* not the RAWR scene though. Hahaha :coverlaf: Please update soon na, I can't wait any longer to know more and especially the wedding scene. Yeee! ^^ Any more of sleeping scene? Yes there should be! Hehehe, please spread soon. Thank you! :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Love this part MAK MAK MAK !!! :rofl: :D :thumbsup: Wanna watch this part in lakorn at once.So sweet & So Wonderful !!!! :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

I gonna read this part over & over again for sure!!!!

Thanks Kittia dear for this romantic long update. :kiss3: & :heart: for U !!!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
SO SWEET! Ryu not wanting to wait two months or not wanting Mayumi to leave his house reminds me of GRGR. When Saichon refuse Nangfah to sleep somewhere else for only one night before there wedding...too cute. And, so sweet when he said he send his men to watch over her and scare anyone whom hit on her. I especially like the part when he said, "I really intended to wait until you graduate. Otherwise, I will drag you to stay with me a long time ago" :faint: :blush:

Thank you so much Kittiya :kiss2:
Yu are welcome THaiMovieLover! Yes, Ryu reminds me of Saichon and my favorite part was his 3rd reason: He will suffocate and die if he has to wait two months... He's such a big baby! hahaha

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
KITTIYA!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful update ja! Aw, talking about their past and let it go is a good thing! Hehe-- but *cough* not the RAWR scene though. Hahaha :coverlaf: Please update soon na, I can't wait any longer to know more and especially the wedding scene. Yeee! ^^ Any more of sleeping scene? Yes there should be! Hehehe, please spread soon. Thank you! :)
You are welcome Candyfruit! You are too funny... thx for the laugh. You are as impatient as Ryu-san! I will try my best to update you all...

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Love this part MAK MAK MAK !!! :rofl: :D :thumbsup: Wanna watch this part in lakorn at once.So sweet & So Wonderful !!!! :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

I gonna read this part over & over again for sure!!!!

Thanks Kittia dear for this romantic long update. :kiss3: & :heart: for U !!!!!
awe...you are welcome swift2thesky! I too love this part of the book...I kept going back and re-read it...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Once again, thanks for all your translations Kittiya. That was probably by far my most favourite chapter since it's clear to Mayumi that Ryu only had feelings for her all this time.

Thanks Sheng for sharing the MV! You can always count on P'Mon for fast updates. Yaya looks plenty beautiful. Personally I think the choreography and song don't go so well together but regardless, congrats to Yaya for being in another MV. The girl can definitely move with great flexibility. I hope to see her in more if time permits.​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnGjONxzqs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]​

Credits to Idaven16​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ CC. I agree. I was hoping for better choreo but over all it was just great seeing Yaya in another mv.
Looking gorgous as ever. And she can definitely move. I like the fact that Yaya is taking
every oppitunity she has. Doing different things, and be confident about herself.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for the translation Kittiya! I love that the truth is out and he did not hide his feelings...his confession will embolden Mayumi to seduce him, hehe^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Once again, thanks for all your translations Kittiya. That was probably by far my most favourite chapter since it's clear to Mayumi that Ryu only had feelings for her all this time.

Thanks Sheng for sharing the MV! You can always count on P'Mon for fast updates. Yaya looks plenty beautiful. Personally I think the choreography and song don't go so well together but regardless, congrats to Yaya for being in another MV. The girl can definitely move with great flexibility. I hope to see her in more if time permits.​

Credits to Idaven16​
I thought I saw some bts clips and it looked so much better than the original MV. :/

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i havent relly reply much on this thread but ive been following it. i just wanted to say thanks for the clip! n i just freakin luv yaya sOoooo....yeaaah 5555 ;) :wub: :clap2: