[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
I AM SO THRILLED WITH THE NEWS. Thanks everyone for sharing! Its gonna be a great end to 2012 and a wonderful beginning to 2013 (:) Yadech fever is on!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
spoil after spoil, yadechers are spoilt for sure!! excited to the max!

the twins are so cute, kept rewinding the part where he mentions nadechs name, so so cute and funny!!

kenann the separation scene in grgr was heartbreaking for me too, thats why even though there are so many cute scenes in there i always get scared to watch it, knowing they will be separated! always have to resort to my beloved fai/jeed and athit/nee to cheer me up after watching grgr hehe but all yadech's characters have left unforgettable impressions in me!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL!!! Ah, like really hype for all of this and thanks for everyone with their new News for us yadechers!! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
@ CC. As of right now I'll just focus on what Maker Y Group and Yadech have to gave us. As for Yaya, I'll
support her all the way. Like you said she is a fighter! :D

55555. Seriously, Please no more of that hair style for Nadech PLEASE!!! I will accept any other hair
style but split hair have got to go!

@ swift2thesky. True Yadecher's here.5555 We all admire Yadech. Thank you ! :)

@ littledummy. Awwww so cute!!! Your little sister will be using that trick on her bf one day. 5555

@ ceda_lee. Oh I'm sure kittiya would blush. If we as reader are blushing like crazy just reading it,
Kittiya would be blushing to cloud 9. Lol...It must be hard writing love scene. :coverlaf: Glad to see you
here with us sometimes. Kit tueng na ja! Oh how I miss GRGR times. 5555. Sorry off topic.
Hi All,
Oh my, you all know me too well. :blush: I sure blushed and on cloud 9 every time I read and translate...I definitely do not mind though, for us all...I'll do anything... :p will post update soon..

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Sunday Yadechers...
Enjoy...

“I can’t wait for you any longer, I want you, marry me Mayumi-san”
Her mind start to return to normal condition, even though she has already give in, but when she heard that he wanted to get marry just only because of her body, she couldn’t refrain from feeling hurt
“Man…could only think of one thing, when wanted, he just asks for it and push away when he doesn’t want it. Look at the actress for example, in a little bit I may have to prepared myself after you have everything to satisfy your needs”
“Why do you talk like that Mayumi-san?” Ryu is holding on tight to her little two hands, not to let her take a step and move far from him after hearing those words and her feeling was hurt “you must know how I feel about you”
She might have the knowledge but she also want to hear the clear answer from his mouth
“If you don’t tell me, how will I know?”
“Oh…” Ryu groaned…He is embarrassed, because once he had already told her he loves her but she doesn’t believe in his words “I have told you several times and repeated too, but you don’t believe me at all”
“You’ve told me that you never loved anyone. Your words are contradicting each other, and I ought to believe in which word?” she asked in a smooth voice and sounds like a bully and cause Ryu to dismayed; he held on to her hands tightly “let’s believe in the latter words young lady” he plead and pretend to be sad “I’m telling the truth. That night when I was shot I wanted to tell you and let you know how I felt about you…in case I don’t have the chance to speak again. And now I know that I’ve said that I never really loved anyone, it’s a saying that I forced myself to think that way. But truly, I just know myself that all along in my life I have always loved you”
She smiles and begins to believe him a little bit but there are few things stuck in her mind, so she ask
“If you really love me like you said, why that night when seven years ago, you told me to give other guys a chance and yourself were also dating a lot of women. I don’t think that people who love each other will do that for sure”
Ryu sighed softly, knowing that one day he will have to answer the inevitable question. And it is possible that if he answers the question not so well, he will lose her for the rest of his life. Therefore, the best answer would be the fact that must come from the depths of the heart. He sighed softly before he starts
“In the past, I never believe in love. I think it’s ridiculous too. Especially when I saw how Takeshi fascinates Seiko-san to the point of delirium. Just a Sakura that she sniffed, he took it and kept it in his book, then sat there staring at it and I could not help to pity. I never knew the feeling of the so-called ‘love’ and how it is supposed to be. And I think that what I felt with you at that time; it was a concern as sibling. I want you to be happy, for you to do what you want such as doctorate study, as soon as I know that’s what you want to learn, so I support. But I didn’t think that to be love and I hesitated all along that what it is that I felt with you” he paused a little before continuing
“In fact, I let time to prove how I really feel about you. I tried dating several women and question myself if there is a special feeling with them as with you or not, but the answer is ‘NO’. Women who come into my life can only be friends for a short period of time but no one is in my mind all the time like you. I never care about any women like I care about you. Therefore, after I dated Akiko, I knew then that I should stop and should start dating you seriously because when I knew that I have never had special feeling with anyone like I have special feeling with you”
When he finished talking, he raises both of her hands up to touch his lip gently together with a sweet smile
“And I knew at once that it is ‘Love’ which I feared all along, and still shocked to discovered the truth, and when I told you, you wouldn’t believe me”
Mayumi let out a soft breath that she didn’t know since when she was holding it. The answer is clear; he answers all of her questions but she couldn’t refrain from muttering
“Well, you told me when I was angry, who will believe you”
Her petulant manner cause Ryu to laugh when he sees that she is not really angry with him, if Mayumi still have doubt, so she then ask again
“Should I dare believe that your love will really stop with me? Tomorrow you might be saying otherwise or there might be another woman makes you feel this way as well”
“Throughout the preceding seven years, I have desperately tried not to think about you and date many women at that time and I asked myself the same question. Which I once think that women are all the same. It could be any women just as long as I’m satisfied. But this time, I understood how Takeshi felt about Seiko-san. Because love is not to find someone to responds to your needs or just physical satisfaction but to be a spiritual shelter, to be warmth for two people to share together. And I never knew before that I have always sought after but never found it, all that it’s just at hand reach, and I regret exceedingly to be so foolish to reject it for several years”
He stared into her eyes resolutely “and I think I’ve already found the woman I want…Mayumi-san…You are my everything and from now on you are my one and only”
His voice sound earnest and serious; Mayumi who has been listening felt the warm flow swiftly throughout her body
“Believe me young lady; you don’t know how much I regret to have let time pass by this long and I am most regret to have force you that morning. Just knowing that you gave other men a chance and I can’t restrain myself”
“You are the person that told me to look for a man that is compatible with me and yet you are angry with me” her voice shook a little with offended emotion that still linger “if I dated someone from many years ago, everything would end because you never interested in whether I’m dead or alive”
“Who told you? Did you know that I sent my man to watch and protect you throughout seven years? I know everything about you. My man reports your news weekly, even news that you refuse those men and that made me happy. Then I allow you to study until graduate without interference and I was determined that if you decide to date someone, I will immediately send my men to intimidate him and to let him know that you are my woman”
“Such a bully, other people are not allow to date, but yourself is allow to date around and on the news everywhere” this time, her sound tells a smoldering anger “you don’t know that your name makes decent men afraid to date me. If any, it was only those that like to challenge but they are not the type of man that I want. I then looked for a man that I preferred but I can’t even find one”
“It was good that no one would dare because I really intended to wait until you graduate. Otherwise, I will drag you to stay with me a long time ago” he gives a flattering smile because he knows that she is sulking, so he quickly made a promise “I want you to forget about the past completely, from now on I will love and cherish you and you will be my one and only woman…”
“No Ane-san, whether presence or behind my back” she said and her eyes stare at him with force
“I swear, I have never had Ane-san and will never have whether today or tomorrow and whether presence or behind your back” he answered firmly and with confidence
Mayumi was delighted to hear…she unfold a smile at last
“Now that I have answered your question… and your answer is young lady?”
Ryu was anxious to hear the answer
“What answer?” she teased and pretends as those who know that she holds the upper hand. She wants to bully him a little bit and then she heard him whines again
“Oh dear, why do you say that, please forgive my stupidity and marry me”
She saw his gestures and broke out laughing. He also knew that she teased him but still waiting for her answer
“Okay, I will marry you. We will plan it together after you are released from the hospital”
Ryu was overjoyed only for a few second but then made a wry face when he heard her agreement and immediately outcry
“No, I don’t want to wait that long, I’m impatient. We plan it right now. I would like to get marry next month, would that be enough time for you to prepare yourself”
“Next month?” Mayumi exclaimed then made a not so sure face “I don’t know…I don’t know how long I must take to prepare. I would have to ask those who know. I would like to ask for two months would that be possible? Give me a little more time because I have a very tight and busy job at the hospital. I will have to get custom made gown and will need to spend reasonable time on that”
“Really, two months?” Ryu softly mumbles “Too long”
“It’s not too long. Please give me a little more time to manage my work schedule”
Ryu made a deep in thought face before he negotiates
“So while waiting, you will need to stay at Oneshika’s house with me”
“But it is not appropriate. People will reprimand”
“I don’t care who will criticize because it is necessary”
Mayumi raised one eyebrow up with suspicion. He then explained
“The first reason is: I want you to start learning everything concerning Oneshika-gumi. You will have to learn the ways of life of the gokudō that had inherited from several hundred years ago. You will have to learn the functions of Okami-san and the responsibility to the group. The second reason is: when you are my woman, you are not safe anymore, especially during this time, many problems arise. We still do not know who’s good or has wicked intentions toward us. As long as the problems still prolong, our lives, you and I are considered in danger. Therefore, you will be protected 24 hours when you are with me. And the last reason and most important is: I want you; I will surely suffocate and die if I have to wait another two months”
The first two reasons make sense and sound good, but this last reason which made Mayumi so embarrassed until her cheeks scorching hot all over when he told her clearly how he felt about her
“You have said that if you take advantage of me, you will disembowel yourself, have you forgotten that?” she sent him a stern glance “and look at you, arm still splint, chest still have rubber tube attached but your brain have already wander too far”
“I thought you have already forgotten about the disembowelment” he let out a soft laugh and then he has to raise his hand up to hold his chest because he felt trembling inside at the wound area. He then emits a groan
“You see, you don’t listen” Mayumi exclaimed before mumbles that he deserves it to not know his own limit
“I admit that right now I am really dilapidated. Let’s wait, when I get better, I will do what I can to get you to give in” he glances at her with anticipation
“Yes, let’s wait for that day” she said sarcastically before adjusting the head of the bed down when she sees that his drowsy eyes narrow down due to the analgesic effect “but right now it’s time to sleep and if you want to recover soon, you will have to get plenty of rest”
“Yes dear, whatever you say, I’ll do accordingly” Ryu moves to lie down, his voice starts to sound sleepy “Please stay here with me tonight, I have aunt Ayako arranged your clothes for you already”
“Oww, yesterday you said you want to let me rest more, didn’t you?” she wondered why Ryu and Koji urged her to go home yesterday
“You can rest here as well and I think that is much more enjoyable to be with you than with that old man Koji. Today I change my mind and let you rest here so you can take care of me and that would be better and uncle Koji already knew that’s why he didn’t come”
Mayumi laugh softly, but did not displeased him
“In that case I will go to bathe and if you are sleepy then go ahead and go to sleep”
“Before I go to sleep, I would like get goodnight kiss first, would that be possible my young lady?” the patient had not yet out of brass so easily and negotiate “so I will have sweet dream”
Mayumi laugh softly to see Ryu’s child-like manner. She then bent down to kiss his cheek gently but he turned to face her. Both lips met again if this time their kiss was short and sweet before he sleeps just like he said
Mayumi backed away when she saw he closed his eyes and then sigh softly when things that have been stuck in her mind for several years have been washed out completely. Already tonight and a bright future of her with Ryu is waiting in the forefront. It seems that…she should ask Koji for advice regarding the preparation of becoming an Okami-san and have something that she intended and wanted to surprise him…

Cheers :beer: go Steelers!!! :p

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Oh Kittiya......your such a sweetheart!! One good news after anothers! Im enjoying all this wonderful things going on with Yadech......everything just come in place. Thank you for another wonderful update ja!! Joob joob!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Kittiya......your such a sweetheart!! One good news after anothers! Im enjoying all this wonderful things going on with Yadech......everything just come in place. Thank you for another wonderful update ja!! Joob joob!!
You are welcome MrscChum! I am in heaven right now :p big hugs... :wub:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome MrscChum! I am in heaven right now :p big hugs... :wub:
I just finish reading your translation.....I myself want to join you in heaven too! This chapter is soooo sweet! Didnt know you we're a Steeler fan. I'm not a fan but I do love looking at Troy Polamalu.....hehehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
HEAVEN it is!!! 5555 The truth is out and clear. Now Mayumi has nothing to hasitate about Ryu
anymore. *Sign* what a relieve. I can't wait for the wedding. And of course Mayumi being
naughty! 5555

Thank you so much for the update na ja kittiya. Joob Joob <3

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish reading your translation.....I myself want to join you in heaven too! This chapter is soooo sweet! Didnt know you we're a Steeler fan. I'm not a fan but I do love looking at Troy Polamalu.....hehehe
Yup, I'm one of the die hard Steelers fan! I bleed black and gold! lol...Oh yeah, I love to look at Troy too! One fine player.. :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
SO SWEET! Ryu not wanting to wait two months or not wanting Mayumi to leave his house reminds me of GRGR. When Saichon refuse Nangfah to sleep somewhere else for only one night before there wedding...too cute. And, so sweet when he said he send his men to watch over her and scare anyone whom hit on her. I especially like the part when he said, "I really intended to wait until you graduate. Otherwise, I will drag you to stay with me a long time ago" :faint: :blush:

Thank you so much Kittiya :kiss2: