[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
seeing nadech tease yaya like that makes me miss watching the bts for their lakorns, thats why i cant wait to watch the bts ans fitting for RFTD heh counting down the days to see yadech onscreen again!! im so excited yippee!!

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
nadech learned that arm-pit tease from Aum. Anne T discussed about Aum's weird habit on a show years ago. She didn't like it. LOL

I don't like it either....it's just weird...and disgusting to put your finger in someone's sweaty armpit and then smell it. JUST weird. lol. Can you imagine your friend doing it to you? ughhh :scratchhead2:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
nadech learned that arm-pit tease from Aum. Anne T discussed about Aum's weird habit on a show years ago. She didn't like it. LOL

I don't like it either....it's just weird...and disgusting to put your finger in someone's sweaty armpit and then smell it. JUST weird. lol. Can you imagine your friend doing it to you? ughhh :scratchhead2:
Nadech always do weird things hahahahha That's just part of his nature XD

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Haha.....Aum is the #1 pranker for channel 3.......since there's a lot of newbies he needs to pass his talented down to the next person.....which "Nadech" 5555