[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
A Lakorn doesn't need real lip kisses or love scenes scenes to be sizzling. There's so many other ways to come about to it.
very true, like i can watch movies/dramas where couples are all over each other and i still feel nothing, but a simple scene such as a hug from behind, stealing kisses on the cheeks or even when their bodies/faces are close to each other, if directly beautifully could be sweet and romantic, enough to make me blush and feel all giddy!! with that said, a real romantic kiss from yadech is always a bonus hehe!!
off topic but rewatching sood sanahe atm, love the scene where ann gets drunk, really hope one day my yadech could do a scene like that, how cute would it be if mayumi gets drunk and ryu to steal a kiss from her like wat ken did to ann!!

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
So, Mario with Taew & Nadech with Yaya !!!! :dance1: :dance1: GREAT GREATER GREATEST :woot2: !!!

I wanna see Taew & Mario back together again for sure !!!

ThX cookiies for sharing this new.I m on the cloud now.OMG !!! I can't wait RS anymore... :woot:

Yadech look so cute in lays too.ThXxxxxxxxx

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, cookiies for posting Yadech's pictures.

Yaya looks lovely but Nadech, what are you thinking? I don't know about wearing that outside.

I must be getting old because it doesn't look that cool to me.

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
i love that they're colour organized after work! and the matching caps! (i know nadech's is ZY and yaya's is NY but its still cute haha. ill take any couple hints.) but seems like they missed discussing their outfit code LOL. Or Nadech ran out of black tops lol.

still love nadech. no other pra'ek like him. haha

Yaya looks rly good though. and that white NY cap adds sass to her outfit. LOVE HER!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ vimalee and CC. That is exactly what I thought when I saw that photo. LMAO!!!!
This boy is just to weird sometimes! 5555

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the video Bubba! She's so cute! She hanged out with her friends like Jane and Neen from Chula for Halloween and it looked like she had a great time.

Haha if he dressed up properly, he wouldn't be Nadech.

Oh I remember someone saying that Maya Tawan is already finished filming. Just a correction but they haven't. It's over 70% done but still have more scenes to do. Yaya will be filming in Phuket on November 5th.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for sharing the pic and MV of Yadech!!

I will never get tired of looking at Yadech pic......they make me love them more and more each day! :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya looks so pretty in Lays commercial. Nadech looks weird in that shirt.
oh, when is Yadech photoshoot come out?
So happy for Taew to pair with Mario in the first part and Yadech in 2nd parts. Two of my favorite couples are pair again.

Anyways, I'm still re-watching that BTS video lol. You really can't help but compare the two couples where the difference is so evident. Mark/Kim are cute together but they're more about posing and give off a sibling vibe. Yadech are naturally in sync from their smiles to body language. When you look at Yaya and Kim, Kim tried a little harder to look sexy by putting her hand to her hip and Mark was so tensed compared to Yadech who were more relaxed. Even when they were teasing, Yadech were more subtle while Mark/Kim went all out. I loveeee my Yadech! :heart:
I agree with everything you said here!

People say Yaya totally doesn't suit the role of Mayumi and can't pull it off. *giggles* We'll see. .. .
Yaya is perfect for the role, which for me was confirmed after having read the translation of the novel and how mayumi is described and all.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol so happy today just gets better and better!! Except my essays i need to finish haha!! Love yadech and mairo and Taew!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg Omg Omg....Can this get any better then this!!! Total Yadech HOTNESS!!!!
Oops Magazine 8th Anniversary 2012! W/ Weir and Aum as well. I wish Weir was the one taking Yadech
photo instead of Nedech taking Weir and Yaya photo. 5555 Love the one Yaya comb/fix Nedech
hair. Spice it up a little! Lol....

credit: thairath.co