[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kittiya for the update, just what we needed :)
Can't wait to see ryu showing akiko his wrath...i love when the pra'ek ignores the nangrai

Another Yadech photoshoot?
I feel too spoiled but so blessed as well!
Nadech is as handsome as ever and Yaya is simply gorgeous!!!!!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
the article says that

While fans are crossing their fingers that Nadech and Yaya will soon become a couple in real life, Oops! heard an exclusive hot gossip that their mothers are in agreement to pair them off!! well, both moms are promoting the service of each other's kid and for them to work in pair...though this is now mainly work-related, well, the gossip also goes that Nadech's and Yaya's moms are becoming such close friends themselves>>>If things are working out so well between their moms as seen....We may not have to keep our fingers crossed for long then

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translating about the article. Yes we can see that their moms are becoming close friends just like their kids.
Can't wait to see Yadech new photoshoot.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
the article says that

While fans are crossing their fingers that Nadech and Yaya will soon become a couple in real life, Oops! heard an exclusive hot gossip that their mothers are in agreement to pair them off!! well, both moms are promoting the service of each other's kid and for them to work in pair...though this is now mainly work-related, well, the gossip also goes that Nadech's and Yaya's moms are becoming such close friends themselves>>>If things are working out so well between their moms as seen....We may not have to keep our fingers crossed for long then
Thank you for translating <3
Lol yes with their mothers meeting up for lunch and whatnot...this family is off to a great start!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile

Nadech came out to talk about the bashing thing on yaya's IG. It seems like the reporter ask him about it and nadech himself gave yaya advise. If u look at the video u can see that nadech doesn't seems happy at all about this.. But anyway the video started : After there have been someone who says that she is a kim's fans and have curse problems on yaya's IG and said that Yaya doesn't deserve to be Nadech's kookwan. So this time nadech gave advise to yaya that she should let it go and she will feel better. Nadech's part 0:15 That's people opinion which we can't forbid, we can't stop them for saying what they want. But if that makes them feels so good, then just let them do it. ( and u can see yaya smiling after he said that sentence). Nadech continue with that the victim that got insult and is the one who gets bullied, the best thing to do is just to let it go and forget about it ( and yaya seems to agree with him as well). And then he said don't care about it. And yaya continue with that it's social net work and we can't forbid people for their opinion cause we all doesn't have the same mind. The end about the IG thing. And yaya had another news said that she have been named as the second richest thai actress after Aum. the news says that she earns 50 million baht every year. But yaya denies it and say that it's not true..​

Credits to yum pooma
Translate by Dudeeatmyshorts - NY Malaysia Forum

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
:D what can i say?!?!? Im sooooo happy that they have another photoshoot :) with this news i hope its true hehe that will be sooooo cuye n our fan wishes will come true to have these 2 together!!!! Im soooo excited :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya looks so pretty in magenta. Nice of you to share Candyfruit but I think you should credit that Dude translated the video at ImmaSinghaholic's 'official' NY Malaysia Forum instead of stating that she's a member of Yadech.com lol.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's very nice that Nadech supports Yaya and advise her not to think about this matter too much. Yadech is a good team help each other out.
Oh, is Nadech sick again? he is coughing and looks kind of sad.
Yadech photoshoot can prove to whomever bashing Yaya that Yaya is beautiful and she is Nadech Kookwan as always. Their offscreen and onscreen have the best chemistry and they get along with each other very well.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much everyone for the clips, articles, pictures, translations, etc.

Feel bad for Yaya about a few individuals who went into Yaya's IG and left hurtful comments. Fortunately, Yaya is very strong and handled the situation maturely. She has a lot of support from her family, friends, fan clubs and especially her Pe Chai, Nadech.

Lol, I thought Nadech was the one who got attacked and not Yaya. He was very serious responding to the inquiry while Yaya stood there smiling. I always feel relieve whenever Nadech with Yaya. He could always handle the press like a pro.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hii, I missed u guys so much...
the whole bashing thing on Yaya's IG really upset me... Dont understand how can anyone just do this without thinking they can seriously harm the other person and she is still so young!!!!!!!!! But I'am super duper happy that Yaya is so brave and handled it well... Love her & will always support her...
And it's so nice of Nadech to speak out his opinion on this thing, it shows how much he does care for her...^_^
Lets just hope it already ended for good!!

@Kit.
Thank u, I was pleasantly surprised that u keep on translating RS... Not that Iam complaining (hehe:)) but u really brighten my stressful day with this. I DO appreciate this a lot. Thank u for everything na ka...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
looks like a promising photoshoot, thanks for sharing cupid candy
thanks for another wonderful update kit!
thank you every1 for translating and updating us on yadech news!! mmwaahh!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRggrGztJoo

it's been so quite in here lol. Just wanted to share this wonderful video of yadech's family making merits.
This video is made by nadech's uncle. I love the song that he choose to make the video.
For u guys that don't understand thai, the song is about two stars ( stars stands for people) that meet each other, even though there is millions of stars in the world. But these two stars happen to meet each other..

my english isn't so good, so hope u all understand what i mean ^^