[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
i think taew is still going to be in the first part with mario, but the thing is that they have never confirm taew to be in the first part from the beginning. But i do think she will be in the 1st part, and then the 3rd part with nadech.. Like nadech will be in the 2part with yaya, and then with taew on the 3part.

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Hiiii all, miss u guys so much, I've been busy recently so I'm little stressed out.
Anyway happy that Kittiya is back and already giving us this big gift...¦) many thanks to u ;)
There was the only word in my head during reading this : SURVIVE!!!
It was so painful to "see" Ryo get shot and Mayumi fearing ab him...
And those words he whispered to her be4 the surgeon are the sweetest ones I've ever heared. So glad that he is not in life dangerous situation anymore.
Cant wait for next update. Fighting Kittiya!!! U rock*_*

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i think taew is still going to be in the first part with mario, but the thing is that they have never confirm taew to be in the first part from the beginning. But i do think she will be in the 1st part, and then the 3rd part with nadech.. Like nadech will be in the 2part with yaya, and then with taew on the 3part.
Will Mario be in the three part too? It would be cool if the three part they switch partner. I think I like that idea cause I also want Mario pair up with yaya too plus nadech n taew.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Will Mario be in the three part too? It would be cool if the three part they switch partner. I think I like that idea cause I also want Mario pair up with yaya too plus nadech n taew.

hmm.. not sure if mario will be pair up with yaya on the third part cause it will be weird to see it lol, but if nadech and taew is on the 3rd part, then i'm pretty sure that mario and yaya won't be in the 3part at all. Cause people will be still thinking that taew is suppose to be with mario while nadech is suppose to be with yaya... haha to be honest i also want to see mario and yaya, but not in the 3part of this series. I want them in another lakorn instead ^^

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
How sweet of u 4 keeping so active for this !!!!! :thumbsup:
Thank u so much for ur awesome work.

Though feeling so sad for Ryu,it s so nice to see Mayumi's real feeling xplode out 4 him.
There's only their wedding they r longing 4 so much now.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hiiii all, miss u guys so much, I've been busy recently so I'm little stressed out.
Anyway happy that Kittiya is back and already giving us this big gift...¦) many thanks to u ;)
There was the only word in my head during reading this : SURVIVE!!!
It was so painful to "see" Ryo get shot and Mayumi fearing ab him...
And those words he whispered to her be4 the surgeon are the sweetest ones I've ever heared. So glad that he is not in life dangerous situation anymore.
Cant wait for next update. Fighting Kittiya!!! U rock*_*
You are welcome IslandWeather. I hope my update helps eased your exhaustion. I don't like this 4 letters word -->w..o..r..k too.. :p
Yup, I cried believe it or not... :cry:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Kittiya, you definitely are the best!!! I'm already looking forward to this lakorn, but you're making me look forward to it even more!!! I'm so excited! LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, man! I so wanted Nadech with Yaya for the 3rd part! I'm not a fan of Taew, I guess I didn't like her character in PT. I'd rather have her with Mario. So the 3rd one, Nadech and Mario will be in it together as sons of their characters in these 2 lakorns? Then who will Mario get? I look forward to Mario and Nadech teaming up!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm confuse now. who is with Mario in part 1?
Nadech with Yaya in 2nd part, so why Nadech with Taew in 3 part?

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
as right now, nothing is confirmed yet, but the rumor has it, Mario and Taew will be playing in part 1. Nadech and Yaya will be playing in part 2

The main characters in part 1 have a daughter and the main characters in part 2 have a son. These 2 people will be the main characters in part 3

The info above says that Nadech will be playing Ryo's son (so it means he plays Ryo and then Ryo's son) and Taew will be playing Takeshi's daughter in part 3 (it means Taew plays the mom and also the daughter)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! This part almost made me cry.....

"He fought the pain in the chest and tells her “I…will…get…well…we…will…be…married”……. “I…lov…love”
Mayumi cries, it is a bad omen if he is going to tell her he loves her at this moment; it is like a final statement. She quickly raised her hand and placed it on his lips."

It's so touchy... Hu hu hu.... :cry:

But thank goodness they will be help him.
Thanks Kittiya for your long update! Can't wait for more! :)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
as right now, nothing is confirmed yet, but the rumor has it, Mario and Taew will be playing in part 1. Nadech and Yaya will be playing in part 2

The main characters in part 1 have a daughter and the main characters in part 2 have a son. These 2 people will be the main characters in part 3

The info above says that Nadech will be playing Ryo's son (so it means he plays Ryo and then Ryo's son) and Taew will be playing Takeshi's daughter in part 3 (it means Taew plays the mom and also the daughter)
yep ^^