[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
You are certainly welcome an93lik!
I will be traveling for a few days, so there will be delay in posting updates... but I will try my best....sowwie :(
Kittiya, that is really fine. I already appreciate all that you do already. Take your time. I know its not easy b/c you are busy too.

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
is this lakorn confirmed? omy! more yaya/nadech
Nadech has confirmed it twice or even more, whenever he gets opportunity i guess :)) ^_^
But still waiting for Yaya to add but i think that Ch3 will not risk choosing a newbie since this is a big project...

@Kittiya: Have a good time dear ;) (or is it for work @_@haha???)
Take time with translating, dont rush urself because of us na...
But iam a "bit" curious ab next part too 5555555 just kidding... :b
L

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech has confirmed it twice or even more, whenever he gets opportunity i guess :)) ^_^
But still waiting for Yaya to add but i think that Ch3 will not risk choosing a newbie since this is a big project...

L
Yaya have never confirmed that she will be in RS with Nadech but she has said that she will reunite with Nadech again very soon in a new project together...and we all know by that...she must be talking about the RS. In the interview she said "I have to admit that so many fans have request for both of us to work together again and I thank the fans for supporting both of us so I am happy to say that P'Nadech and I will reunite with each other soon in a new project." This new was a little bit after Nadech confirmed that he'll be in RS with Yaya at the Watch event. So it was a while back..lol it was when every Yadech fans went CRAZY!!! haha. It's a true new because Barry.Ya, NadechYaya.com and Yayaurassaya.com posted it up and they never post false news. Hope this will clear some of the stuffs up na ka :D

and Kittiya THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! i am loving it so far..really loving these characters and the story. Thank you so much for doing this for us. You are just too AWESOME for words ;)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya have never confirmed that she will be in RS with Nadech but she has said that she will reunite with Nadech again very soon in a new project together...and we all know by that...she must be talking about the RS. In the interview she said "I have to admit that so many fans have request for both of us to work together again and I thank the fans for supporting both of us so I am happy to say that P'Nadech and I will reunite with each other soon in a new project." This new was a little bit after Nadech confirmed that he'll be in RS with Yaya at the Watch event. So it was a while back..lol it was when every Yadech fans went CRAZY!!! haha. It's a true new because Barry.Ya, NadechYaya.com and Yayaurassaya.com posted it up and they never post false news. Hope this will clear some of the stuffs up na ka :D

and Kittiya THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! i am loving it so far..really loving these characters and the story. Thank you so much for doing this for us. You are just too AWESOME for words ;)
You are welcome SPM! :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile

L
Thank you IslandWeather... Yeah it's work related, not fun at all :(

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks so much Kittiya.

Can't wait for the next update, what going to happen? Like the idea of him got injure , it would be better if he injure cos he try to save her.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thank u so much for sharing . :dance1:

Nadech & Yaya realive in my imagination Bcoz of ur great translation.More pls!!!!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Kittiya for all your translations . I am absolutely loving Mayumi and Ryu already ... I am loving where their relationship is heading, Yadech are going to be so perfect for this !!!!....

mytien1993

sarNie Egg
I missssssssssssss u............. Kittiya. Have fun with ur trip. I'm waiting for the day u come back.........

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Y'all, I'm back... I rushed translating so if you see some paragraphs that don't make sense, please forgive me...

The thunderous gunfire panic Mayumi, she screams then immediately lay down on the seat. Cover her ears when the bullets hit and cause several large cracks on the bullet proof window near her. When she sees that she is in a safe place, she lifts up her head looking for Ryu but then she screams again when she sees him lying on the ground. There’s blood bath on his neck and face, still conscious because he looked up to her.
“Ryu Ryu-san” she calls with concern
Kazuo (the bodyguard) threw himself over Ryu, he uses his body to cover Ryu and when he is set, he whip out his gun and fire back at the black van. As soon as Ryu’s bodyguards fire back, the black van sped off and left black tire marks on the ground.
“Follow them” one of his bodyguards shouted
As the sound of gunfire ceased, Mayumi clambers down to the ground then pushed Kazuo out from Ryu’s body to check his condition. Kazuo ignored his own wounds because at this moment Oyabun condition is more important.

“Ryu-san, can you hear me?” she bends looking down and flips him to lie face up, his eyes half-closed but still looking at her and slowly nods.
“You will be okay; I’m going to take you to the hospital” She sobbed repeatedly consoling him but she’s not sure herself when she saw blood flowing from his chest

Kazuo wobbly standing up: “Oyabun is injured” He shouts to the driver to bring the van and they lift Ryu up in the van and sprawl him on the seat.
Mayumi follow to the van and before she gets in the van she orders “take him to Yokohama hospital. One of you calls the hospital and let them know we have wounded patient, he was shot in the head, shoulder and chest. Have them prepared the emergency operating room and also inform professor Hara and professor Ito (these two doctors are her mentors at the hospital. The author referred them as “professor” instead of doctors) tell them this message is from doctor Takahashi” she tries to compile her consciousness to the best that she can. Ryu needed both general and orthopedic surgeons and never once in her life as doctor to be this panicked to the point where she almost can’t control herself. She steps in the front row seat, kneels on the floor in front of Ryu.

Seike as the last one to jump in the van, closed the doors, and ordered the driver to speed off and asked “How’s Oyabun doing?”
Mayumi: “he was shot in the head, his temple grazed by a bullet and there are bullets that lodged in his shoulder and chest” She raises her hand to wipes the continuous flowing tears, and at the same time trying to stay alert checking his symptoms and carefully examined him “I need some cloths to help stop his bleeding” she then heard the sound of fabric tearing, not too long, a piece of scrap fabric was handed to her. She lifts up his head and firmly bands the opened wound and asks for another piece to press on his chest to stop the bleeding.

Mayumi: “Keep your eyes open Ryu-san, don’t fall asleep, I’m taking you to the hospital and we are almost there” Feeling uneasy when she sees his pale face. Trying to encourage him, she firmly holds on to his hand and said “just as long as you make it to the hospital you will be safe. Professor Hara is very skillful and he can help you but you must be strong” Ryu has no strength to move so he blinks his eyes slowly as a response.
Mayumi sobbed but still forced a smile to encourage him “you and I still have a lot of business to liquidate. You will be operated then soon you will be strong and able to stand up and argue with me”
Ryu tried to smile even though his chest is in pain as though he swallow red charcoals. He is aware that blood poured out of his body every second that passed but still toughing himself to force his eyes open as ordered.
He fought the pain in the chest and tells her “I…will…get…well…we…will…be…married”……. “I…lov…love”
Mayumi cries, it is a bad omen if he is going to tell her he loves her at this moment; it is like a final statement. She quickly raised her hand and placed it on his lips.
“Hold them until you recovered then you can tell me. Keep your strength now; I will wait to hear after you recovered from the surgery” She felt his hand grip her hand tight as a signal and nodded again, she smile with tears.
“Hurry and step on that gas pedal!” Seki (the bodyguard) shouted loudly to the driver when he sees the increasing exhaustion on Ryu. The driver floor the pedal, their van rising on the streets, and passed through red lights. Everyone in the van sighed with relief when they arrive to the hospital.
“Go to the emergency room” Mayumi ordered the driver to pull in along the front entrance of the emergency room which they already had hospital bed and nurses waiting. She jumped down as soon as the van stopped and shouted an order “bring the patient to x-ray the shoulder and then into O R” (operating room) and asked “have the professors Hara and Ito arrived yet?”
One of the Nurses answered: “they will arrive in 5 minutes”
Mayumi nodded and looked toward the male nurses that were lifting Ryu onto the hospital bed. She then turn toward the same nurse and said “there are more patients with me here, gesture her hand toward the four bodyguards. One was shot in the arm and three with minor injuries. Please help take care of them”
“Yes, doctor” the nurse answered and quickly lead the 4 injured men to the emergency room while Mayumi rush to Ryu’s which being wheeled to the x-ray room before going to the operating room. She briefly reported Ryu’s symptoms when she sees her friend on duty waiting in front of the operating room. She is concerned but all she can do is look at the back of her colleagues that are going in to the room. She cannot perform surgery on Ryu because she has been drinking alcohol. Moreover, she can’t pull herself together due to her state of mind is too sensitive therefore she should not perform surgery and leave it to the professors and her colleagues.
Soon professor Hara and professor Ito arrived. They briefly greet her because they got phone call and they know who the patient is
Mayumi calls out to one of the best surgeon of the hospital and also her professor before he opens the door to the operating room “Professor Hara”
Doctor Hara: “Yes” the elderly doctor full of experience turned and caught Mayumi sad eyes with tears running down her cheeks and before Mayumi bows she said “Please, he is my life. We…we are getting married. Without him…I would…” her voice lacked sound when a massive whimper ran down her throat.
Doctor Hara lightly places his hand on her shoulder and said “I will take very good care of him, trust me”
“Thank you so much professor” Mayumi with shaky smile, bows once more and the elderly doctor opens the door and enter.
Mayumi wipes the flowing tears when she heard approaching footsteps. She looked up and saw 3 elders of the group walking toward her followed by the bodyguards except Kazuo who is still getting his upper arm stitches by the doctor
Koji immediately ask “How’s Oyabun doing Miss”
Mayumi: “he was shot 3 places, one shot grazed his head, another shot embedded in the shoulder and another shot…err… I think it hits the lung which is the biggest concern”
Masato: “how severe is he”
“I don’t know either; I have to wait for professor Hara to come out and let me know” she answered and lifts handkerchief to dab tears that formed again.
Kazuma: “I’m sure it’s Miura, he’s probably enraged and thinks that we cooperate with the police to eliminate him. Think about it, that van vanished into thin air. Our men follow them very near but when they turned in behind the nightclub and all of the sudden the van just gone out of sight!”
Masato: “Miura would not do something blunt like that and that’s also in front of his nightclub. There are other nightclubs in that area as well; it could be another that helps hide the van”
Koji: “Miura had already called to apologize to the incident that occurred. He’s probably trying to be cautious as to what we thought about the incident. He claims he will come to visit Oyabun as soon as possible but still not show up yet due to he may be scared of us”
“If he didn’t do it why not come” Kazuma still trying to support his concepts
Koji didn’t answer; instead he turned to Mayumi and asked “what do you think of the negotiation with Miura in the evening and did he has peculiar manner?”
Mayumi immediately shake her head “Oyabun said Miura is easy to understand and reasonable. They spoke for a few sentences, and then Miura left. Oyabun also seemed to be at eased and relaxed. We…err…dance until 11pm then Miura came by to bid us farewell and excused from walking us out because he has other guests to greet and I do not see anything unusual about it”
Koji muttered softly “hmm… such coincided event. In the morning, dead bodies appeared on our ship, late at night, Oneshika Oyabun was shot in front of Miura’s nightclub. It’s clearly reaffirmed to completely shattered and will not be able to come back to harmonize”
Kazuma blurted “you don’t think Miura did that?”
Koji turned to answer his bosom friend: “it’s possible and impossible” “it’s possible Miura is angry and take revenge. But it’s strange to deliberately shot Oyabun in front of his own nightclub, because a businessman like him does not do that. It will shock the guests and it is like destroying his-own business, therefore, I don’t think it’s him. If we break up with Miura, Misawa will fully benefit and we all know that if Miura lack support from us, he will not be able to fight Misawa alone”
Masato, who doesn’t always see things one sided asked “Do you say the police are involved with this?”
Koji: “I do not cut off the police issue out, if Misawa dare to aggressively attack us in the middle of the city like this, it means he show no fear of the law. Police may take part of the conspiracy”
Mayumi stood listening to the 3 elders’ discussions with little knowledge because her mind is blurred and often looking toward the operating room door. The 3 elders have not yet concluded who did it and they intended to send a spy to track the movement of the 3 parties. Then all went to sit and waiting attentively to hear the results of Ryu’s surgery.
Almost 4 hours have passed; the front area of the operating room is mum. Dawn came near; Masato and Kazuo were napped sitting on the seat while Mayumi and Koji were fully awake and look forward to the operating room door again and again. Finally the wait was over when the operating room door opens again and doctor Hara walked out.
Mayumi dashed towards her professor and asked “how is he professor?” she coordinated her hands on her chest praying that she doesn’t get to hear bed news.
Doctor Hara smile, his face full of wrinkles, he look exhausted due to having worked throughout the night “he is off the danger list. The bullet lodged in his lung causing a pleural tear and congested with blood which needed to be drained. He is now prepared to move into the ICU”
Mayumi tear flow again but this time is tear of happiness. Koji and the other two elders walking toward Mayumi all exclaimed with joy when they know their Oyabun is off the danger list and several members that were waiting also pat each other on the back and shoulders and smile eventually.
Doctor Hara saw Mayumi exhausted face and recommend “Right now he had not yet recover and very weak. Go home and get some rest and you can visit him tomorrow”
Her face stained with tears, she smile and bows several times “Yes, thank you very much professor, I will never forget this gratitude” Doctor Hara smile and returned her bow before he walks into a physician’s room to change.
Mayumi then turned to Koji who offers to take her home
Koji: “I will take you, you can go home and in the morning I will have someone pick you up”
Mayumi lightly shake her head before answering ”I’m going to Oneshika house and I will hurry here in the morning”
“Yes, Miss let’s go” Koji grinned, when he see the solid armor that Mayumi built to defend against Oyabun now dissolved and he see love and care shown in her eyes. Then all members dispersed, by Koji went in the same car with Mayumi to Oneshika house and he decided to stay overnight so that he can go to the hospital the same time as Mayumi in the morning...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Welcome back hope u have a nice trip. Thanks u for the wondering update love it. Take care of ur self to dont tired ur self. Can't wait for next update it take ur time. Maybe she'll take care of him and feeding him.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

The news says that he will be with yaya on the 2part and that nadech will be with taew on that 3rd part. Haha this is good, i have always wanted to see taew with nadech :D