[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Not liking Taew's eye makeup but nonetheless, the girls are gorgeous. I love how Taew always refers to Yaya as "my sweet urassaya".

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm, taew and yaya posing together. this should be a sign! nice to see taew having lakorns back to back now..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I dread this feeling i feel of Taew not being here, if they are starting in December that means Taew would have 6 months to finish her 2 lakorns. URG i want Mario and Taew again, If not here then that means in a couple more years there MIGHT be a chance of pairing or not ever pairing up at all :rant:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You can't take GRGR ratings too seriously.... everyone knew it was during the hight of the floods.....and still the GRGR fever was every where. Everyone knew of SaiChon and NangFah. Pantip was buzzing. Social Media was hot on the two. To me, that is consider a BIG success.

As for Ch.3 being smart or not, I think that they would be smart to "pair" them up in this series. This is one project that they are going to spend big budget on....you need a pair that can carry the lakorn. Nadech and Yaya can do that - they've already proven it. Also, not just that their fan club is strong but general public seems to really like them as individual and as a couple. You can see that at all of their events (not lakorn related) are always packed with people, not just fans. So if Ch.3 is smart, they SHOULD have Nadech and Yaya pair in here. TV biz/Ch.3 revenue comes from not just ratings but from sponsors and advertisers as well. These two are most wanted by the products, biz people know that eyes are on them - it will be easy sell for the channel for ads and sponsor spots with them in it, not the other way around.

I also don't think people are sick of seeing them together. I am a big fan and I am NOT. Rather, I want them to hurry up and finish their "in between lakorns" so I can see them in this one. They do have 2 lakorns each before this. Yaya with Aum and Por. Nadech with Kim and if he is in RS#1 with Mario... that's 2 for him too before pairing with Yaya in this one..... That's plenty of space in between their lakorns. TNNKK is about to air soon .... this won't air until late 2013.... I think timing is fine.

I heard that Yaya is in here too but I am going to wait until the ch.3 officially confirms the p'nangs. I do hope it's Nadech and Yaya. After getting to know the storyline, I can't think of any other but Nadech and Yaya. They are perfect for the roles as Ryu and Mayumi.
I agree wholeheartedly. I think the entertainment industry is taking advantage of the success of the 4HJKK actors, ESPECIALLY Nadech and Yaya, because I think they are the couple that people love the most out of the series. I don't think it was necessarily their story, but their chemistry. My mom and I watched the series separately and she likes Thara Himalaya and Wayapuk Montra because of their stories, but I prefer Nadech and Yaya's (totally spacing out on their lakorn name). I fell in love with them as a couple. I mean, Nadech is freaking hot and adorable...and talented, and I've followed them both since then.

I was never a fan of them pairing actors up too often, like Ken and Anne for one...or Pancake and Weir...Nadech and Yaya are the ONLY couple I've watched that I feel has such great chemistry that they just need to get together already. Not only do I LOVE them as actors, but them as a couple more.

Does Nadech need to act with more actresses other then Yaya - Yes, I agree on this as well.... but I see that he is only 20. He has many years ahead of him to act with others. Right now, he has this opportunity to travel to Japan and act in this amazing story with Yaya - I don't see why not. I see it as positive thing for all involved - Nadech and Yaya, the channel, the advertisers, the sponsors, the producers and of course, the fans.
I agree.

Yea. GRGR was aired during flood. But u cannot deny there are other lakorn starred by less popular people doing much better in terms of rating during the same period of time. What I'm trying to say is that casting popular actors with big fanbase doesn't necessarily lead to high rating. There is only so much fans can do about ratings. And of course rating contributes to a big part of the success of a lakorn. It decides how much extra profit that channel is gonna get from sponsors. The higher the better. People cannot just simply say that they don't care about rating of a lakorn as long as it makes a buzz on internet. Otherwise GRGR ratings shouldn't have been questioned when media interviewed khun Somrak, the management of ch3. So let's wait and see the ratings of TNNKK.

There is no doubt yadech is hot commodity right now. But it doesn't mean they have to be paired up with such a tense rhythm. Their skills already enable them to stand pretty much on their own now. 4 lakorns in 2.5 years, :yuck: too much is too much. The more often they are paired, the harder fans accepting their pairing with other people especially for Nadech. Yadech fans are so obsessive and possesive that many of them even anti girls in the school project and ads with him. And they claim they don't wanna watch any of his lakorn if nangek is not Yaya. It's sure not a good sign to his acting career in a long run. :yuck:

On the other hand, I'm not saying yadech should never paired up again. After all there is very limited choic of actors and actress in Ch3. Just like people said, they are so young. They will meet again one way or the other. Why not let them grow for some time individually as an actor and bring back something new and refreshing.

Nadech has so much potential as an actor...he's like, Ken Theeradeth status, like he's rising to that level of potential. If he keeps choosing characters that are different from one another, I think he will do very well in the future. But here's the thing with Ken too, only until recently did they start pairing him up with different actresses, because channel 3 doesn't have very many good actresses to choose from. And honestly, if the actor is good, then the actress better be just as good, or else the lakorn wouldn't be worth watching. Ken was always just paired up with Aom, Anne, or Janie...and that was basically the main 3. Now that he's done lakorns with other actresses, they're letting him do more than one lakorn with them back-to-back. I am not a fan of the Ken and Anne pairing, but I still watch it because I'm a Ken fan.

The great actresses are getting older, while these newcomers are so young. Ken doing Raeng Ngao with Janie works because even though Janie is way older, she still looks young enough to play his love interest. I don't mind seeing Nadech with other actresses either, but I always look forward to Nadech and Yaya lakorns.

To me, it's more of the story that gets me watching than the pairing. I sometimes watch lakorns because of the pairing, but then the story is bad, and I feel like it's such a waste. Other times, the story is so good, I don't even care who is paired up with my favorite actor or actress...but if the pair is good and so is the story, then the lakorn would be a huge success.

I think it's smart. I'm not a fan of excessive pairings, but I've been following Nadech and Yaya since their very first lakorn together. I can't help but enjoy their chemistry. Instead of seeing it as 4 lakorns in 2.5 years, you should think about how many lakorns each of them do individually within those 2.5 years. I think the spacing between each lakorn they do together is good. They give you time to enjoy them as a couple, and also give you enough time so you don't forget about them as a couple. I think every company or producer just wants to take advantage of how hot they are as a couple, and that's smart business.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Pantip has confirm Yaya and says that they wont give false news out so yep. But Ch3 has not confirm yet so all we need to do it wait for Ch3 to tell....becuz they can change it anytime!! But about Teaw I dont know i haven't heard anything about her. but don't have too much hope for yadech reunion, with whats been going on i dont know for sure if Yaya will be in there or not...... :)

The lakorn may start filming with Mario's story first by maybe end of this year or next year and then they will begin Nadech's story. I think the lakorns will air in 2014 but i dont know for sure.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMFG!!!! Hehehe i'm so happy, Yadech reunion hehehe today(last night for us) at the Yum Yum event Nadech has came out to say Yadech will be working again by the end of this year together after finishing his lakorn and with Yaya finishing both her lakorns with Aum and Por. They will begin another lakorn together which i think we all know already. Yakuza hahaha best news ever to brighten up my day!!! ♥♥♥ SO HAPPY LOL.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited :) Please Read!!!!!

The lakorn may start filming with Mario's story first by maybe end of this year or next year and then they will begin Nadech's story. Most likely the lakorn will air sometime in 2014 i'm not sure about that yet but most likely!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, it is a best new ever. Hope to hear both of them confirm soon.
when do we get to see the yum yum event?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't help but beg to differ. I don't mind the excessive repairing but what bugs me is the lakorn plot. I love yadech but grgr did disappoint me. they redeem themselves in tnnkk although majority of the yadecher find it less than grgr. ken and ann paired up many times but in between they were paired up with others and therefore their excessive pairing was not annoying. it gave room for me as well as other kateamer room to breath. anyways I'm glad that nadech is allowing himself to explore and share his talent with others.. I'm excited to see how he will flare. and I will also be excited if yadech be a part of this series as a pair as well since finally nadech had a break away from yaya.

as for mario and taew, I'm still having my fingers cross.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy too. such wonderful news. Ch3 admin hint Yadech'll pair up in here too. but if air in 2014 so long a wait though but can wait,as long as they're pair up i'm so happy. i love GRGR, was not disappointed for me cause it's the type of lakorn i love, like watching 2 lakorns in one.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This second part will be produced by Khun Ja and Num Krit is directing while Khun Jett is working on RRLT right? I forgot the details but I remember being told that Khun Ja wanted to work in the segment that Nadech would be in. Anyways, I'm glad that Yaya will get the chance to work with Maker Y (adding to her list of: Tv Scene, No Problem, Metha Mohaniyom, Lakorn Thai). They're not exactly my favourite production but every actor/actress needs to expand their profiles. I just hope they'll be able to pull off 'action scenes' and not make it turn out too corny which can be a big turn off.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was counting if it take them 1 year to film(if start film in Nov.2012 like the news say) both these 2 lakorns, maybe we'll get to see toward the end of 2013 in Nov. or Dec. even though i want to see it fast, but don't want them to rush film though. want the lakorn to come out good. i'm glad Yaya get to work with Maker Y too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm so happy if Yaya is in here, and if Mario and Taew will pair. This is a series that will film overseas so I wouldn't want Yaya to miss out on this project.

Thanks for sharing the news.