[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, so I heard of this news well I think that for now nothing is certain na.. based on the reporters and inside sources and also Nadech's statement that he MIGHT reunite with Yaya in Khun Ja's lakorn, Yaya has a high chance of being in Yakuza. Well, I hope you guys don't be discouraged or worried about this too much na... There is still hope for Yadech to reunite so cheer up everyone!! :D Let us all pray for the best na

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
Really excited for this lakorn! Even if Yaya don't get the role/part I'm hoping that it's going to be one that'll make a cute pair with Nadech. Anyways never giving up on Nalida.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult

Khun Ja retweeted the reporter's tweet about Nadech Yaya being in a new lakorn together, Roy Fun Tawan Deurd. Khun Ja didn't confirm but she retweeted the tweet. I hope Nadech and Yaya will be in this lakorn. Pray hard ja...

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult

I just watched MANGO TV live streaming, IT IS CONFIRMED NADECH AND YAYA WILL BE IN "ROY FUN TAWAN DEURD" TOGETHER! CHEERS TO YOU ALL!!! :D Khun Krit will be the director and Khun Ja is the producer! Prepare for Yakuza Yakuzie Ryu and Mayumi! :D Mario and Taew will be in the first drama na :D Will be filmed in Japan and next year we might watch it :D

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
CHEERS !!! MEGAN !!!! :D

I love you sooooo much right now !!! I could kiss you lol !!! Muuuuuaaaaahhhh <3 !!!
Thanks for the news, I 'll try to come as soon as possible to the chatbox and spazz with all of you , girls and... Poopam... Lol !
Yakuza and Yakuzie , here we comeeeee !!!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: :woot2: :woot2: I am sooooooooooo Happy! Yes, that's all I been waiting for it for Yaya to be confirmed. I know it's not that far away and they're pairing again but this is another big project that Yadech must not miss. This can't be any better. Mario and Taew and Nadech and Yaya!!!! And, they're going to film in Japan, they might also gain some fans over there too. lol. I am also loving this storyline more as I read it and seriously it can't be anybody else except Yadech. The role just have their name all over it.

Allow me to :cry: so happy! Might as well :faint:

Thank you such much for the news na ka, you made my day! :yes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GIRLS DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW....TEARS TEARS TEARS!!! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING NEWS EVER. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!

OK, I NEED TO CALM DOWN. BUT I CAN'T!!! TO EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!
:woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

ANOTHER YEAR OF YADECH TO BE LOOKING FORWARD TOO!

THANKS IMMA FOR THE AMAZING NEWS NA JA! RAK RAK RAK KHUN MAK TEE SOOT!!! <3

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
555 I knew it, finally they came out to confirm everything. I'm super happy! Not only do we get Yadech but there's Mario & Taew too! *giggles*

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
kool....mario/ taew..nadech/yaya...is there a 3rd series? I want mark/mint..

OMG why can't they switch. I want new pairing

BECAUSE Taew matches with PraewDao and Yaya matches with Mayumi characters.
Same goes to Mario as Takeshi and Nadech as Ryu. Have you read the stories? You will understand the producer's choices if you have.

I've been messaging with the writer and she wanted Nadech and Yaya. Ryu and Mayumi is really a perfect match for Nadech and Yaya.

All these casts are young... they can switch and pair up for other lakorns series. As for the Raising Sun series, I am glad they went with this choice.
I am happy with Mario & Taew and trilled with Nadech & Yaya.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
How I wish for them to pair in yakuza . after reading Imma comments and told my family that my dream come true that yadech were in Yakuza . Lol funny part is they think I may be win a lotto from last night 75 millions jackpots that I have to wake a whole house. I can't stop smiling now. :x :x xxxxx I can't thank you you enought Imma for sharing the news.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
BECAUSE Taew matches with PraewDao and Yaya matches with Mayumi characters.
Same goes to Mario as Takeshi and Nadech as Ryu. Have you read the stories? You will understand the producer's choices if you have.

I've been messaging with the writer and she wanted Nadech and Yaya. Ryu and Mayumi is really a perfect match for Nadech and Yaya.

All these casts are young... they can switch and pair up for other lakorns series. As for the Raising Sun series, I am glad they went with this choice.
I am happy with Mario & Taew and trilled with Nadech & Yaya.
I could'nt AGREE more kiki!

Let's continue spazzing.... heheehe

I just asked P'Nara (the writer) the meaning of Roy Fan Tawan Duard (title of this lakorn) and this is her answer on the exact trans na:
"well, Roy means track, prints, Fun means dream. So this story has happened in 2520 or 1977 so Mayumi told her story to her daughter about her love with Ryu and it was so turmoil and exciting. Then it become name รอยฝัน ตะวันเดือด Even hotter than the Sun some sort like that naka"

To describe their love story as "Even Hotter then the Sun"........ OMG. WOW!!! :woot:
The excitement just keep on building up and up na.