[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Does Ya's dress for KomChudLuek award event look like this Dior dress she wore in the past?

The KomChudLuek event dress is longer & has layers (not sure what one calls those?). Does anyone know what brand is it? I like it too!

Does Ya's hair for event the same hair style she had when she was with Na at fitness center? My thought is that they met before she went to award event?

Eventually NY will meet again so Ya could give Na his award :rofl:.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww......gotta take selfie and send it to pe chai na ka....... :heart:

Congrats to all the winners esp. Yaya for winning Popular Votes 4 years in a row just like Kob Suvanant........

cr:as tagged,bung_lakorn3,withloveurassaya

Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
ptenchik said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5DiSc0D5tM

Soooooooooooooooooo SWEET AND CUTE

1) Yaya and James both have such beautiful voice. James only looks young but his voice is so appropriate.
2) The song and mv are really beautiful.
3) For me they still feel like siblings because they both exude cuteness. And esp since Yaya looks more fuller (which i love love) as her hair is always pinned and away from her face she looks a touch mature than James. Yaya and James's height ratio is what is helping in maintaining their image as a couple. But I'm sure the lakorn is gonna change my mind because for me Yaya is a fabulous actress and I don't know anything about James but seeing his fanclub assure me he will do well.  Let's wait and see how they portray themselves in NNS. CANT WAIT... 
4) Yaya looks so cute in all her costumes and so does James. She is classic and gorgeous.

THE MV DEFINITELY LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE THOSE OLD TIMES WHEN A "KISS" WAS A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.  .They portray "SHY"  so well throughout the video. MINIMAL SKINSHIP YET SOO EFFECTIVE.

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YAYA AND JAMES FOR THEIR NEW LAKORN:  NEUNG NAI SUANG

Q) Are we not discussing this lakorn here????? We dint even discuss LSR so is the case going to be same for this one too??? Please someone or everyone please post your opinions.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

P.S
I guess they intentionally asked Nadech to miss award function just to promote Yaya and James as NNS is close to airing so they will go all out in promoting it. But sneaky lovebirds Yadech met up in their private time haha :woot:  :woot:  :woot: . And when are they officially announcing Yadech reunion??? I love when they try to keep these two at distance coz they just keep getting closer and closer. Love Yadech :)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:dance1:  :dance1:  :welcome1: to the KugimiYa's house, YeNYen.

Na picked YeNYen up since yesterday i guessed.

We're taking Selfie.. ,

After work, came to pick you na.. Then I took picture for Pe & YeNYen ka!

Together we went home :bhehe:

Ya received last night for Na and he already got it today or maybe already got from last night.. :woot2:
   [[

space4ny Repost @keaw_jung 
Left: @everyoneFC I would like to thank 12th KomChadLuek award 2015 for Lead actor Popular Vote award. And also thank every fanclub, every vote, press reporter, and every support that gave this award to Nadech Kugimiya. I feel very grateful. Thank you very much na krab. ️️
Right.
@everyoneFC Happy for Yaya too krab for receiving Lead actress Popular Vote award. And thank you for received award for Nadech krab  #urassayas #nadech#nadechyaya 

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, space4ny, aorumn

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra and everyone,

Please support Yaya's new lakorn NNS by sharing your comments, thoughts, etc. at NNS thread so that other non-Yadech fans can enjoy your inputs too.

Also, please do not hesitate to share some NNS stuffs here once in a while since this is a random Yadech's thread now or should we call Yadech's Cyber Home Sweet Home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chaitra wrote

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YAYA AND JAMES FOR THEIR NEW LAKORN:  NEUNG NAI SUANG

Q) Are we not discussing this lakorn here????? We dint even discuss LSR so is the case going to be same for this one too??? Please someone or everyone please post your opinions.  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya has won Popular Lead Female Awards fours years in a row, and that's no small feat.  

So this year, KCL created a new award for Yaya and they called it Popular Lead Female - People's Sweetheart/Darling.   

Once again, congratulations to every  winners and especially to Yaya for winning four years in a row.   :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

credit as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for the amazing sharings of so much info, pics, vdos and comments. Congratulations to Yadech, they deserve their awards. Sure beautiful Yaya was and the gorgeous, feminine gown and style, everything on her was perfect, her coiffure too.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

cr keepcalm

Happiest Birthday to my dearest mc❤
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. Though I am not near you to celebrate your birthday together, sending love and hugs to you. May you be blessed today and throughout the year with nothing but joy and love. Wishing you happiness always, xox, you're so loved ! Have a fab birthday and paint the town red.

There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship - author unknown

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:

cr keepcalm

Happiest Birthday to my dearest mc❤
Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life. Though I am not near you to celebrate your birthday together, sending love and hugs to you. May you be blessed today and throughout the year with nothing but joy and love. Wishing you happiness always, xox, you're so loved ! Have a fab birthday and paint the town red.

There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship - author unknown
Thank you for the warm bday wish Key! I appreciate that you always remember everyone bday here in this thread. Your like always the first one to wish everyone bday. Thank you na for be so thoughtful. Always so sweet and kind. Joob joob na

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:   Happy Birthday Dear MrsChum......
                                                  May your birthday and every day be filled with lots of Love and Laughter. 
                                                  And, may all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!!!      :hapbday: :hapbday: