[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI Ladies, sorry for the delay . Fan-fic time :dance1: 

The prestigious university of Bangkok only consisted a small percentage of scholarship students. Everyone else studying in this university were pretty much rich and well to do in life, including Yaya and her two best friends Amanda and Anjali. Amanda was Thai-American, born and brought up in US but had shifted to Thailand just a few years back. Anjali was an Indian who was studying in Bangkok due to foreign exchange program and was also from a wealthy family. The 3 ladies were pursuing their masters in Psychology, final year and Mario on the other hand was pursuing his Master’s in Business Administration, final year. He was cool and laid back. A flirt but not a playboy. Captain of the soccer team and an eye candy. What’s not to like in him? So naturally he had quite a number of female fans. Son of the great business tycoon “Mr. Kugimiya”, Mario was born with a silver spoon. Unfortunately his mother had passed away a year before.

9AM

Yaya got out of her convertible with her two friends and headed towards her classroom.

Mario suddenly appeared in front of them out of nowhere and greeted them with a smile.

Mario: Hello, my lovely ladies.

A & A: Hello Mario.

Yaya responded with a sweet smile.

Yaya: Hello P’oh.

Mario: Yaya, my angel, how many times have I told you to just call me Mario but you never listen to me and give me a lecture on Thai customs and traditions.

Yaya give him a teasing smile.

Yaya: Well, if you want me to start the lecture again then….

Mario: (eagerly) No no no… P’Oh it is.

The girls giggled.

Mario: Yaya I have a surprise for you today. Meet me in the cafeteria at 12.

Yaya: (eagerly) What is it P’oh????

Mario: (smiling) Secret. Just wait and see.

Yaya: (whining) P’Oh you know I don’t like surprises. Is it good or bad?

Mario: I guess, good… But I will not tell you that easily.

Yaya held his hand and pleaded him like a kid.

Yaya: P’oh please tell me what is it? You know how restless I get. Please tell me.

Mario slid his hands around her waist.

Mario: (smiling) Well, if you kiss me, I might just tell you now. What’s say?

Yaya: (smiling awkwardly and gently pushing him back) What are you doing P’Oh? Everyone is looking at us.

Mario: (grinning) Just kidding.

Amanda and Anjali pulled Yaya back and stepped in front of Mario.

Amanda: (teasing) You will have to go through us before you get to her Mario.

Anjali: (teasing) That’s right.

Mario went and stood behind Yaya and pointed at Amanda &Anjali.

Mario: (teasing) Yaya ….look what kind of friends you have. They want me to kiss them first before I can get to you.

Yaya smile turned into a sweet laughter.

Anjali: Tease all you want Mario, but remember, only if u win the university level soccer tournament, Yaya would truly accept you as her boyfriend and kiss you. (Pause) Oh yeah, we know all about it.

Mario: (to Anjali) Of course you would know. You two are such perves that you would have pestered Yaya till she would spill all the beans.

A & A: Hey!!!!

Yaya: (laughing) For once your right P’. (Turning to the girl) Girls, it was just a silly bet. P’Oh got himself into it. I am innocent.

Amanda: (teasing) Don’t worry Yaya, I’m sure you wouldn’t have to do anything because the captain of the soccer team ain’t that good.

Mario: (over dramatic, exaggerating with a sexy voice) Ladies, you better prepare to lose (pointing to Yaya) cause baby these lips are coming for you. I’m serious.

A & A:  Challenge accepted.

Yaya: (laughing and trying to be serious) Are we here to study or to discuss all of this.

She held Amanda and Anjali’s hands and dragged them with her.

Yaya: See you later in cafeteria P’.

Mario: (smiling) See you soon angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 12. Yaya, Amanda and Anjali were on their way to the cafeteria.

Amanda: (curious) Ya, What exactly is going on between you and Mario? Are you even serious about him???

Yaya: (confused) I don’t know…

Anjali: Come on Ya, you know you can tell us. We both know you are not date “dating” Mario. But we just don’t get as to WHY????? Is your past getting involved
in your present?

Both girls kept starring at her forcing her to react.

Yaya: (frustrated) I don’t know girls……. Ok … (pause) Maybe…

Amanda: (shaking her) Yaya, you just have to let that go. He was just a chapter in your life. I just don’t get how you can get attached to one guy this seriously. I mean, he is gone. It’s been a year. OVER. THE END.

Anjali: First of all, you need to take a good look at Mario. I mean, he is sooooooooo fine. In India, it is believed that “the person you choose in this lifetime as your life partner will remain the same throughout the next 7 lifetimes” and DAMN I would love to be born 7 times just to be in the same university as him.

Yaya’s mood lightened up.

Yaya: (laughing, holding Anjali’s shoulder’s) Control Anjali. CONTROL.  (Pausing, thinking about Mario) You girls are right. PAST IS PAST. Mario is a sweet guy. But I still haven’t come to the terms where I could wholeheartedly accept him as my boyfriend. We have just gone out to dinners in the past month.  I am trying to open up to him.

Amanda: Then what about that “BET”??

Yaya: It was just a silly thing. I just needed some time to decide and P’Oh offered time until his championship. This somehow turned into a silly bet, that if he wins the championship then I would kiss him, in turn accepting him.

Anjali: But he sounded serious about it.

Yaya: Come on. It’s Mario. I’m sure he was just kidding.

Anjali: (teasing) I don’t think so.

Yaya: (teasing) Hmm… Championship is in 2 months. Maybe I will be clear about my feelings by then and I might just kiss him, you know. (Laughing) Well who knows?

Amanda and Anjali: (teasing) CONTROL YAYA. CONTROL.

The girls had just entered the cafeteria and suddenly…

Amanda: (pranking) OMG! Yaya. (Pointing at her) Look, a bee on your hair. A bee!
Yaya freaked out. She hated bees.

Yaya: (touching all over head) Where? Where?

Anjali: It’s following you. Yaya run. (Pointing towards her) It’s right there.

Yaya ran into the cafeteria screaming “bee”, “bee”, “get it off”, “get it off”. She spotted Mario and ran towards him.

Amanda and Anjali followed her laughing their butts off. Some girl just got off her table and Yaya bummed into her, tripped screaming her lungs off. As she was falling facing towards ground, she could see a person right in front of her and his hands went around her waist and just held her tight. She body slammed into him and they both fell to the ground, she on top of him. Her head bummed into his.

Amanda and Anjali were having the time of their lives when suddenly Anjali turned silent.

Amanda: Hey what’s the matter?

Anjali recognized the guy.

Anjali: Uh Ohhhhh! I believe we are in deep trouble.

Amanda: (Confused) Why?

Anjali: Cause she just bumped into her “PAST”. I had seen his picture once.

Amanda: (Still confused) What? Who?

Anjali: (turning Amanda’s face towards Yaya and the guy and whispering) He is ‘THE’ guy. Her last chapter. Her ‘PAST’.

Amanda: (stunned) So, No OVER, No THE END.

Anjali: Oh, THE END is what’s gonna happen to us.

Yaya lifted her head and said “ouch”. The guy touched the bump on her forehead and gently rubbed it to soothe her. She focused her attention to this man who was still holding onto her. Eyes met eyes. She recognized his eyes in a heartbeat. Her eyes captured the picture of his entire face for confirmation. She was now sure. It was Nadech.

Yaya got off immediately and dusted herself. Mario came to her side.

Mario: (worried) Yaya are you alright?

Yaya: I’m alright P’Oh.

Mario: (to Nadech) What about you dude?

Nadech: (still looking at Yaya) I’m fine Oh.

Mario: Nice catch. You will make a nice goal keeper brother! (Turning to Yaya)  Yaya this is my twin brother whom I wanted to introduce to you today. He will be studying with us this year. (Pause, smiling) Oh! Fraternal twins. We don’t look alike. (Turning to Nadech) Na, meet Yaya, my girlfriend. Oh sorry. Almost girlfriend. I’ll tell you about it later.

Nadech: (awkward and hesitating) Hello Yaya.

Yaya: (awkward and hesitating) H..Hello.

Yaya couldn’t control her emotions. She was about to explode inside so she tried to leave.

Yaya: I will go to the washroom to clean myself. P’oh I will see you in the evening. I will be heading home now.

Nadech: (interrupting) Yaya, can I join you? I need to use the washroom as well.

Yaya: (smiling sarcastically) Of course you can.

Yaya didn’t want to be alone in his presence. She quickly faked a sprain.

Yaya: (holding onto her ankle) OUCH! P’ could you hold me and help me to get to the washroom please?

Before Nadech could even get his word in, Mario jumped at the offer and tagged along.

As Yaya walked away in front of Amanda and Anjali, they could feel her stare burning a hole through them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna know what "THE PAST" was here for? STAY TUNED  :secret: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fresh said:
Happy Easter to all NYers :flowers: :flowers:
I was away for a week and now I'm back :)
Can't miss the super fin interview from Nadech :heart:
Thanks to @lovefactually for translations

Komchadluek 4 April 2015 "Superstar's life"
Q: Over 5 years in showbiz, Nadech's life changes alot
N: Changed? I don't feel change, I am still Nadech Kugimiya but more people know me. I've never thought that I'd be known and loved by these lots of people. My life goes on. At the very beginning, it's entertaining to do&see new things I've never done before.
Q: If not in showbiz last 5 years, how is your life?
N: I'd be as general teenager, i've no chance to experience new things as currently. I'm proud to be in this position, grown up to be main of my home earlier than my age. I can take care my family members, this can't be replaceable if I'm not in showbiz. This is for myself and my family in the future.
Q: Is it burden to be FCs' superstar?
N: It's not burden at all. I'd be Nadech, who people know, when I work. When I go home, I'd be a teenager at 23 as any others. I should be proper in working time but I could be crazy during off-work. People might think I have to lose lots of things to be in showbiz but it is worth exchanging when it's very easy for me to understand life.
Q: People say like Nadech unreachable
N: I'm not egoist. When I'm in the limelight, I'd be seriously blamed when I do wrong things. My today has both beloved and be-hatred ones. I get used to but I've never been angry anyone who hate me. It's very easy to let myself on to create happiness. There're lots of good things in my head, just laugh and don't seize unhappiness.
Q: How do you handle bad things?
N: I'd do happy activities eg. singing, watching funny clips, being with my beloved one&family&friends who support and cheer me up. Like my parents, they can advise me from experienced ones' perspective. Sometimes as a adult, they let me decide, learn, and teach me when it's wrong. {Continued with "Nadech's Confidential Love" in previous 2 Instagrams} @keaw_jung #nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nyfc credit: @nadeya2013

Nadech Interview in Komchadluek Newspaper 3 April 2015 related to NY Trans//
Q: Is it true that Nadech's love must be strictly confifential?
N: It's not confidential, people've known. (laugh)
I've not hidden but it'd be disclosed at appropriate level. In the future, we would still have some more things to do and face some more experiences. It should be calmly approached. Like chicken stock, slowly cooked would rather be more delicious.
Q: What should Nadech-Yaya's status be called?
N: I won't specify but I don't mind what others call because no matter I specify our status, others might mention any others. Therefore, I don't answer this question now but I can respond the question how I feel with Nong(Yaya), I'm happy.
Q: Some people might want to see Nadech-Yaya's relationship openly stated as same as Mark-Kim, How does Nadech feel?
N: I think it's crystal clear in different style. We all 4 are close. Anyway, this matter is individually different view.
Q: Today what is Nadech's view on love matter?
Currently my view to love is great, love makes us younger, be silly sometimes, dare to do crazy things occasionally, wanna explore new things. Plus, love can make us be happier.
The most important aspect of love is supporting, discussing what's going on, sharing good and bad occurrences in our lives, caring, and understand each other.
This is superstar's life as Nadech Kugimiya

==> Can we consider Na's confessing his relationship :heart: Guess who is his 'beloved one'?
Fan is teasing him about 'chicken soup' :bhehe:  And according to Chinese year, Yaya was born in 'chicken' year (1993) ka :bhehe:
Na's cooking his chicken soup for more than 5 years already. We can see it has more flavoured now lol

thanks fresh 

yadech are so funny they've tried  so hard TO BE TIGHT LIPPED...but still useless NO ONE BELIEVES them to be just friends and siblings  :coverlaf: their actions say the opposite :coverlaf:  :heart:  :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: to our dearest Vimalee sorry for the late greetings  i wish you all the best in life :hapbday:  :clap:  God bless you always

hi key

thanks for the nice pm looking forward for your FF :wub: I am so happy that yadech are getting clearer looking forward for the BIG DAY in thailand my delusional dream wedding of yadech in real life :cloud9:  :bdaycake:  :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk
Thanks for your kind encouragement, you'll be notified.

Hi chai
Thanks for your time with the ff. Yaya has her entourage, hope they're her bffs then mild irritants pranking her, resulting in a blast from the past which isn't over, lots of tension, spark and unsettled issues, maybe ? Mario is smitten, the chance encounter with Nadech is out of the blue. Drama so coming among them. Would you provide the title cos it unveils quite a lot of a story. Thanks, chai.  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear  MrsChum,  Key,  soso68,  RaklakornNYK,  m9,  fresh,  Juniyukio,  bubba,  huanzhu,  preciouskj,   chaitra,  yaya Kugimiya,  and Ms.Zoe

I am very happy to have celebrated my Birthday for three days in this thread starting on April 4th until April 6th - my Birthday.

Thank you so very much everyone for thinking of me on my Birthday and for sending warm wishes my way.    It meant a lot to me and I really appreciated each and every one of them, and I will remember them fondly.

I just wanted to share this with all of you:

I believe in angels,
          The kind that heaven sends,

I am surrounded by angels,
          But I call them friends.

Once again, thank you my cyber friends.

credit to owners and amilalaknat.wordpress.com

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, it's always fin to read your delusional dream.  Thanks for sharing na ka.
@chaitra, thanks for taking your time to spoil us with your wonderful ff na.

Nadech and his parents are already on the way to Japan for family vacation.....

Re-watching  3Zaap.... :heart: Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

cr:as tagged, khampajjsin

CaSURVIVOUR

same here bubba 

when my internet was not ok for a wk i always watch yadech old lakorns and yadech's tv show guestings like 3zaap to kill the time....i have noticed in 3 zaap nadech clearly said that they dont hide anything and said"IS'NT THIS CLEAR ENOUGH?" ...and he put his left hand on yaya's lap :heart:  ... and nadech is very good in acting like diverting the love related questions into funny actions just to change the topic after their make up sessions :coverlaf:  same during nadech's guesting with pat and teaw in 3 zaap for LSR promotion everytime the 3 hosts ask about yaya he will always say let us talk about LSR :coverlaf:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome @vimalee

Thanks @chai for your ff. Waiting for the next chapter.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think so too that they practice the same routine from concert for anniversary. I hope at anniversary event they will perform the more daring moves they did not perform at concert due to Ya's leg injury.

I guess Na's soccer skill in scoring goals needs lots of practice but Na scoring for ?'s :heart: does not need any further practice. I do think he won her :heart: already :wub: :lol:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Chaitra for your FF. I love the way you write. Wish I can too. Yaya and P'Oh huh? Hmm lol
Does anyone know when the Ch3 Anniversary Event is? Excited! Hopefully I can catch it live too.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So Nadech and Yaya r rumor to have a lakorn sometime after their works are done..... anybody know anything about it. I hope Yaya gets a raeng role. I'm just hoping they are given a good storyline

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@Kikichue, according to pe Ae, they will have a lakorn in which Nadech soul will be in Yaya's body and vice versa na.

BTS of Praew magazine, coming out soon......Yaya is so pretty....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3LX6ywF5kc
cr:praew mag

cr:withloveurassaya