[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya and Cat photoshoot in Phuket......

Yaya posted this with a caption to thank you,  "Thank you very much na ka Pa' Jum @krongkarnp for shooting me and catty na ka and thank you so much Bandara Phuket for the amazing stay ka "

cr:as tagged, krongkarnp,amatyai

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happiest Birthday, dearest Malee

Wishing you a fantastic and exciting happy birthday 
May love, laughter and happiness be your companion at all times 
Blessings and good luck stay with you lastingly
Happy Birthday, my awesome friend, with love
cr allenflowers

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

Hello Vimalee / Ima / Lee / (Key's dearest) Malee 

Wishing You A Happiest BirthDay Filled With Joy, Happiness, Laughter, Blessings, Luck, Success Along With Your Happy Family 

I'm glad that we found you here in this thread. You've been a generous lady. Khop chai na for translating NY's stuffs.

You & Lotus Always Remind Me Of Each Other.. Have Fun Na.. 

P.S. It's The Second Year That I Got To Wish You, Hence The Number Is 2. I Believe Age Is Just A Number So Have A Blast With Your Family, Friends And AFers (thats us 
). Happy BirthDay In Advance na (Your HBD Is Yet To Come In India hehe)
Lots of   :heart: to you  :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya met rafter they came back from their lil vaca.

Cr. @space4ny
Yaya : Thank you very much for being my support and always be there. No matter I have a problem or I success in something, P'Nadech is always be the first few people to know about it. He is alway support me, and be my adviser. I would like to thank him for make me fight in many thing. If there is no P'Nadech, I might not have the encouragement like this. From Yaya's interview IN magazine March 2015 #nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya #inmagazine . . . Nadech Yaya , dance practice 05/04/2015 . . . Credit pic @nyclub_pantip @ammp_u_nd @urassayas

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend/Easter na ka.

Awww.....working hard for NYers.....

Clip of Nadech rehearsing for Ch3 football event.
Nadech is so cute and funny.  He sure knows how to make NYers finnnn........He said that he'll definitely kick the ball into the goal this time because he has his koo jin, nong Yaya :coverlaf: :heart: .  He guarantees to shoot in but he doesn't know whether it'll go into the goal or into the heart  :bhehe: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlae6KnpByg
cr:yum pooma