[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all 

i want my last two days off to be spent in writing my delusional yadech fin fanfiction.....enjoy :heart:  :coverlaf:

scenario:valentine's day afternoon 2015 barry  sent sms messages to yaya

barry:hey my closiest girl are you free this afternoon? i really felt lonely i wish to bond with you tonight.

yaya:afternoon i am not free only at night time...why what's the matter with you we just met up and have lunch together with moms not long ago.

barry:i am sorry my closiest girl i just keep on missing you everytime we dont have work together...i feel so empty

yaya:(giggles while reading barry's sms messages) oh i see why not go visit yenyen instead i am so sure you wil have fun playing with her.

barry:(pouting) uyyy you know i always wanted to work with you so we can meet each other without hiding from the public..this time is different i really feel lonely wanted to chat with you in a cool french restaurant.

yaya:what?!!! are you crazy i thought we can not reveal our relationship what if someone will see us how will you explain it to the public.

barry:trust me my closiest girl it is so easy to make some alibis and i will tell you how to reason out so the media and the fc wont bother us.

TO BE CONTINUED

CaSURVIVOUR

SCENARIO:barry arrived at the french restaurant 30 minutes ahead of yaya.while waiting for yaya restaurant gave him a pink huge baloon...to make it more personalized he wrote Happy VD on it.then yaya arrived and the date begin....

yaya:(upon seeing the good foods salmon pillow and the pink balloon)oh p chai you surprised me the salmon pillow is huge and cute..oh the pink balloon is lovely too.

barry:my closiest girl you are so beautiful tonight(smiles shyly) then secretly giving yaya the diamond ring in the box..(when yaya opened it she cried a bit and so happy)...and said your dress is awesomely beautiful but it looks so thin i guess you feel cold

yaya:my closiest guy you too is very handsome(smiles shyly)p barry i hope you like this (yaya also gave her something in a box a gold rolex luxury watch) 

barry:my closiest girl this is too much thiis watch is worth a fortune your presence is more than enough(then he removed his black jacket wear it to yaya himself)

yaya:how about this four karat diamond this is also very expensive the salmon pillow would be enough and your presence is more than enough.

barry:i know you like salmon i am sorry it is just a pillow so you can hug it anytime you miss me (smiles teasingly)

yaya:you are so naughty i know what your thinking about you are the one who wants to hug me more

barry:sssh dont be so loud nong sao people might hear us

yaya:this is your fault we should go to a private room or to a yatch like before so no one will see us if you want privacy.

barry:for now no though we will still deny our relationship i want everyone to know that we are together i dont want any guy will approach you.

yaya:(speechless and realized that barry is possessive of her that made her giggle) :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

SCENARIO:after some sweet talks and bantering they went home together barry sent yaya to her condo.....while on their way

yaya:my closiest guy what do you mean you dont want any guy to approach me you mean you dont trust me?

barry:(he stops the car and speaks in a serious way).....i trust you whole heartedly but as days go by you are becoming more very beautiful this is your only fault you are so beautiful :heart:  :crush:  :crush: it is not that i dont trust you men surrounds you are ones that i really dont trust.so i need to do something to announce that we are together so no one would dare to approach my love of my life.

yaya:really are you sure?what if you found another girl who is more beautiful than me you might eventually forgot me.

barry:i admit before we became a couple i really tried my best to forget you and to love someone else....i met several pretty girls in et but it was useless my heart only beats for you.....the reason i wanted to forget you i was afraid you might think i wanted to take advantage of you as my frequent nang ek.

yaya:stop thinking that way cause i never thought you took advantage of me..in fact i thank God for you for making me always happy my life is boring without you my closeist guy on earth...ok ok i will make myself less beautiful so no one will approach me is that fine with you?

barry:no need my lady i am very sure after our valentine's dinner date the media will post our picture in the IG and btw never tell that i gave you a four karat diamond tell everyone you bought it for your self as a gift on your birthday.and about the gold rolex watch i can always pretend this is one of my collections btw thank you again my lady i will treasure this forever.

yaya:p barry my closeist guy again Happy Valentine's day to you  and thank you for always being by my side

barry:my love of my life Happy Valentines day and i love you very much.i wish time will speed up i really want to marry you but we are still young and we have some contracts with commitments in our career.for now let us enjoy working together for the time being.

yaya:i feel you p barry it is only you who can make me happy i dont want us to separate btw congratulations for being the second honor thank you for making me proud of you are one of a kind an excellent bf artist and an excellent student.

barry:i guess we need to go home now mae pla might worry(he started the car)

yaya:mommy knows we are together just like your mom she is a yadech shipper so dont worry too much.

barry:you see i becoming guilty now i dont want to take advantage of your mom's kindness to me.

yaya:p barry you are too kind and too gentleman..you really deserve a reward it's up to you what you want (waaa! yaya is hinting :censor:  ) :coverlaf:

barry:what do you mean for the reward?can i claim it tonight?

yaya:its up you when are you going to claim it (barry became silent as he ponders what yaya said)

SCENARIO;yadech arrived at yaya's condo mae pla already sound asleep after preparing all the stuff for their trip to Khonkaen the next morning for the merit making together.

barry:my lady can i claim my reward before going home?(smile shyly)

yaya:(smile shyly too)sure p barry my closeist guy you know how much i love you

(i am sorry but i am not good in wild imagination :coverlaf:  :censor: )and yadech make love in yaya's bed room they went naked they just have a torrid french kisses and hug like never before barry did not enter yaya because he honors yaya as a buddist and he does not want yaya to get pregnant anytime soon our pra ek is very gentleman so yaya loves it so much :censor:

TO BE CONTINUED

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Clip of Nadech's interview......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--o1CpxFIA&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

Here's the summary of Nadech's interview on EFMONLINE.....

Thanks to space4ny for an awesome translation na ka:  https://instagram.com/p/0u13-vS6Pp/?taken-by=space4ny

Nadech explain went to practice dharma because he want his life to be peaceful.  Didn't go to because he want to make the year of bad luck better.   Said he gave a top (garment) as a gift for Yaya Urassaya birthday.   Don't know if she like it or not, but he choose it by himself.   Personally he didn't wish her birthday spacialy.   Just supporting each other. Denied Mark Prin ask him for a permission for love scene with Yaya in drama KluenCheewit.   Said he understand its a work and he is not serious about it. #Nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya.

CaSURVIVOUR

SCENARIO:after achieving their mutual physiological needs yadech get up from bed full of energy and excitement to go to Khonkaen to do merit together.barry get his phone to call yaya.

barry:hello my lady are you ready?do you want me to pick you up?

yaya:yes i am ready now no need to pick me up our family driver will send us to the airport see you later pa barry.

barry:my closeist girl i miss you already i miss your smell i want to touch your pretty face please hurry up i want to see you so badly.

yaya:eek:mg p barry we just met up last night and i even give you a reward.

barry i am sorry for being crazy over you (smile shyly) see you later

yaya:you are so funny p barry ok bye see you later at the airport(smile shyly too) :crush:  :coverlaf:

SCENARIO:merit went well and ended well yadech were blessed by the monks to stay together forever to have very successful career together to be future husband and wife  that will never get divorce like some other celebrities yadech were given talisman by the monks to be together forever.

after the merit yadech went to nadech's vacation house in khonkaen while waiting for food preparation for their snacks the elders were busy chit chatting while yadech and nadech's cousins will busy playing games like hide and seek :coverlaf:

nadech and his cousins went hiding while yaya was the one seeks them.

barry:(went hiding to his bed room he created a noise and open the door widely so yaya will enter the room)

yaya:(wait a minute i just heard some noise in this room...as yaya enters the room barry locked the door and hug yaya at the back)....yaya was speechless she realized it was barry's trap for her to enter the bed room.

barry:i am sorry my lady i just want to hug you for awhile like this(and he kisses yaya in her neck and face)

yaya:stop now p barry arent you afraid your cousins will see us doing this(but still yaya allows him to continue hugging and kissing her..and said) now i know why you like to play hide and seek this your plan long before.

barry:(smile shyly)dont worry my cousins understand our family knows we are a couple already btw be ready i will show you our future vacation home in Khonkaen i need your suggestions and idea.

yaya:(just smile and kisses and hugs barry) 

SCENARIO;yadech went to the on going building of their future vacation house via pick up truck to enjoy skinship during the trip :coverlaf:

THE END

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk

Thank you for your time and creativity. I love your ff, had me smiling and laughing as I read. Its very cute. How Nadech arranged the VD date, hide and seek and the HAK, all very endearing. Hope their status is factual like how you wrote, in concealment is fine as long as they're an item.Thanks, yk.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Simply said but yet beautiful.

Translation and picture credited to space4ny IG

"When we met, it's like we hold hands and walking together.
Sometime we have to hold hand with someone else, working with someone else.
And then we coming back to hold each other hands again"

Nadech.....IN Magazine March 2015 .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So Nadech got a T-shirt for Yaya's birthday, something very practical that she can wear everyday.....I love it!

Nadech could answer about Yaya's works and everything with ease, and sometimes I thought he knew more than Yaya herself, lol.

The place where he went to practice dharma recently, Nadech said Yaya had been there before, and he would like to ask her to go next time if her schedule is available.   

bubba said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend na ka.
@m9,  Yep, I think so and Nadech sure looks super duper handsome in black suit!!!

Six pack coming up......

Ah.....more gifts for Yaya from Sretsis team......

Beautiful as always......

cr:as tagged & mae keaw

fresh

sarNie Adult
There's rumor that Na was at Yaya's belated BD party with her girls. Some customers saw Na but he didn't allow to take pics. Na's very nice if he was there with all the girls. Yesterday I saw a pic that someone noticed in the pic of Yaya and her girls there's a glasses near a full dish on the table and suspected it's Na's. He dressed a bit nicer than usual when he came to work and posted good night with a happy face that day. (Thanks for the news to great detectives - NYers :thumbsup: )
I'm happy that they're always together :heart:

I agrees that Na is super handsome at the event yesterday - Grand Opening " STYLENANDA " at Emquartier.
Make me miss Khun Charles :(

fresh

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Big thanks to @lovefactually for translation

Nadech 27 Mar 2015 Part 1/2 @ Emquartier Trans:
Q: Did merit?
N: I've done meditation at temple staying in Udonthani for 4 days 3 nights.
Q: Why?
N: It was available time, Thu-Sun. I discussed with mom that I am in secular quite long, I wanna be religious sometimes to listen to dharma.
Q: Bad constellation year?
N: No, if bad year, it depends on myself. I wanna bring happiness and peace in mind. Upon belief, it could strengthen our luck, doing things with consciousness'd result well. On the Last day I can straight my back, I wanna do it again.
Q: What did you get?
N: Many things flowed to my head, let me consider my deeds and improvement, I came back with coming good things.
Q: Did you write Y's name on merit?
N: (smile) No, it's not merit but meditation.
Q: Would you ask Y to join?
N: If available time is the same, I wanna ask Y to join, Y used to visit this temple in Udon.
Q: Have you done merit with Y often?
N: Yes, we've done often as you've seen pics including early this year.
Q: More in bad constellation year?
N: I do merit occasionally but not more. Now I'm building school bldg in Udon, FCs'll join this.
Q: What did you give Y present?
N: (smilingly) Nothing, support and take care each other.
Q: Have you ever given Y presents?
N: Yes, small things, sometimes when going abroad. For me, I'll focus on buying foodstuff.
Q: BD present?
N: T-shirt, not couple kind.
Q: Y's favorite?
N: I'm not sure whether Y like it but I've already bought to give (laugh out load)
Q:Why T-Shirt?
N: It's quite difficult to buy things for woman.
Q: Any special feature/lettter?
N: No, normal, T-shirt'd be used.
Q: Your HBD?
N: Let Y happy as other HBD.
Q: Any special words?
N: (laugh unnaturally) just funny.
Q: Yaya in 3zapp, Michelle Yim mentioned about Boyfriend?
N: They talked about zap topic as the show's name. The 3 hosts teased.
Q: How do you feel?
N: Entertaining.
Q: Did you watch Y in 3zap?
N: I watched, cute.
#nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nadechkukimiya #nadechyaya_family Ps. in addition to trans, just notice the word "normal", it might depend who judge which level is beyond normal ^__^

Q: In Kuanchewit, Y'll have love scenes with Mark, some news mentioned Mark has to ask for N's permission?
N: No need, it is work. It's great Y'll act with P'Mark after Taewanduad. I saw fitting, Y beautiful and P'Mark handsome.
Q: Worry?
N: Do to the utmost for lakorn fans.
Q: Permitted or not?
N: He no need to ask for permission.
Q: Forbid?
N: No, not related.
Q: Any Y's limit?
N: No, accordingly.
Q: Jealously guarded?
N: (pause for a short while) If he is(guess N meant p'Mark) no, not jealous but I concern Y's health.
Q: Would you have lakorn with Y?
N: There must be definitely but let management inform. P'A discussed
Q: Say anything to p'Mark for Kuanchewid?
N: Let do the best and enjoy acting. #nadech #nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechkugimiya #nadechkukimiya #nadechyaya_family ps. In addition to Trans: Nadech paid attention and cheer up KuanCheWid like his own. I like the question whether N is jealous and how he react. ^___^ Anyway, news reporters should ask about N's Lomsornrak's great response too.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Happy Weekend NYers, :flowers: thank you for all of your wonderful shares.

@keylargo - no problem ka.
@bubba- thanks ka.
@yaya kugimiya - thanks ka for mini series ffs ka.

@keylargo, @yaya kugimiya & @bubba - I will stay here with you ladies too & will join NY's future lakorn thread.

I think I will remain active in this thread even when NY's future lakorn thread is created & active because so many memorable memories were made here & IMO, this is not only RFTD thread but also NY thread which NYers could interact with each other with everything about NY. 

@fresh - thanks for your info about photos & I remembered you were asking about updating NY's awards? AF has wiki www.sharerice.com which members could update actresses' & actors' profiles.

About those photos, I am going to be delusional & think that NY did had dinner with Ya's dad. I think N posted his photos at restaurant with himself only at later date after Ya's post date so there would not be any speculation :coverlaf:. I do think he was at the gym before because his gym bag was beside him in photos. And he probably went over to a different table to take photos to avoid speculation because in photo with Ya & her dad, the table where Na took photos were empty, no customers were seated there hehehe :coverlaf:.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am excited about NY's new lakorn. The very brief plot for their lakorn is quite interesting.

Does anyone know if it is a remake of any lakorn in the past? And is it really going to like Korean's Secret Garden drama, has Khun Ja announced it?

I knew of Secret Garden & watched like 1 or 2 episodes but stopped because the cast did not attract me so therefore I found it boring. I look for 2 things - 1. cast & 2. plot, they must go well hand in hand for me to like a drama, etc... hehe, that is how I am with dramas, etc. :smack:.

Hopefully, I could see Na in a role in suits with a little facial hair (well he has little facial hair in that farmer role, but no role in suits with facial hair which I think he will be so H O T & Ya as seductive, mysterious & feisty like how she looked in KC's fitting photos, wouldn't that be A W E S O M E???!!!!!!!!  

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Nice Sunday to all and thank you so much for your shares.
@ fresh, I guessed they're together when I saw Ya belated BD pic with her friends, but that's only my delusional not any clue...till I read your post. Thank you so much for your info na ;)

Thank you again and again to space4ny for very fast translation ka

space4ny Repost @efmontv .
"Yaya Urassaya" denied "Nadech" went to pick her up. Explain most of the time they just meet up. Delight that Nadech gave her a top for birthday present. Said its not a couple shirt, she already wear it a took a photo for saying thank. Denied being a party girl, said she might had party with friends sometime, but most of the time they just having a meal like normal, her mother is talking care of her. In the past,she have been very careful. Funny, no serious "Mark Prin" asking for permission from Nadech for a love scene. Said she haven't seen the detail yet. Explain, it's about work. Teasing, otherwise she have to ask for permission from "Kimberley" too. #urassayas #mark_prin #kimberley #kimmy_kimberley #nadechyaya

A Top as a birthday gift ( we knew not only a top garment ka lol) and she already wore it? Why you not posted Lumix camera pic with your outfit but with your cute pink top Ya ka? Then continued wearing on the Belated party.And Someone by accident wore something look mix& match lol
Is it this one? Can I call this a top ;))

@ bubba & Vimalee please help when you are free ka if there is any fin regard to the 4K diamond?

@ fresh & YK I am with you ka, " diamond is friend of woman" and it will be most special when it came from best friend lol
@ Zoe, You know that I fly to C9 if her diamond brand is Forevermark. Iam so hopeful , just waiting and wish someone ask her the brand name when she wears her " friend diamond"
Cr. Keaw_jung, Urassayas , Aoyrachanee, as tagged

taytay702

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
I must be the only one not satsified with the news at all. I'll just hope it will turn out good, I guess. 
the plus side is having my lovelies back on screen, and their never-ending chemistry.

Me too...I miss him in a suit role...similar to Charles character