[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
On this special day I'd like to wish one of my most favourite persons here,

A VERY BLESSED HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST KEY!! 

Key, I wish you to be filled with LaughterSurrounded with Happiness, Love, Luck, Success.. Everything You Ever Ask In Your Life, May You Get That!!

Eat lots, Sweat it out, Keep yourself hydrated, Stay healthy

Stay Special, Lots Of Love And Light

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, beautiful works by space4ny.     Thank you so very much and Khob khoon mark mark na kha.

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

" The best kind of people are the one that come in to your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw cloud.    The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too.   The people that love you, simply for being you.   The one in a life time kind of people  "

" 2 important and beautiful women. The great support behind Nadech and Yaya success. Thanks to these beautiful women for raising Nadech and Yaya to be such a wonderful person. "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip!

Can't wait!    There will be six KooJin (on-screen couples) Penalty Shoot-Out at half time CH3 Anniversary Football/Soccer game on April 25th.

Bracket 1.

Pope & Mew against Grate & Matt, winner will face Boy & Margie.

Bracket 2.

Mark & Kim  against James J. & Bella, winner will face Nadech & Yaya.

Final/Championship.

Bracket 1 winner against bracket 2 winner.

MrsChum said:
Good Night everyone! Don't forget to watch 3zaap air at 14:00 on ch3.

http://youtu.be/KeEkklT-lFo

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
lovefactuallyพิธีกรบอกเล่าคุณหมีเซี๊ยะว่าณเดชน์คือใคร 3 Zap with Michelle Yim Wai Ling and Yaya : 22 March 2015, 2pm.(Recorded Feb 12, 2015) Trans related to NY 1.In pic: Michelle Yim and Bear's girlfriend 2. From TV on air {Interviewed how Michelle Yim and Yaya take care their health} 
Kalamare: Yaya is energetic like a monkey. Would you graduate? 
Y: Yes, I have already graduated. 
Kalamare: P'Nadech has just also had commencement. Yaya and Nadech studied in different university but graduated at the same time.
Yaya: Actually P'Nadech has graduated for a big while within 4 years but just had commencement. Yaya has graduated within 4.5 years. I graduated last year but will have commencement in Oct this year.
Kalamare: Let explain to Michelle about Yaya's boyfriend, Nadech. He is very handsome.
Yaya: No, no, no. (laugh out loud with shyness, lean on Mochelle, waive hands) 
Michelle Yim: Boyfriend? (Ms.Michelle called Fan= Boyfriend in Thai) Very Handsome? (Ms.Michelle said LorMakMak= Very Handsome in Thai) Everybody know?
Chompoo: Yes, sure, people in the whole country know.
Yaya: My best friend.
Chompoo: Let me show you (Search Nadech's pic) 
Chompoo: Yaya, How could you take care your health? I will search more Nadech's pic when you answer. (Show more Nadech's pics to Michelle Yim) 
Michelle Yim: (After seen Nadech's pics) Very handsome. Ok, marry him.
Yaya: (Open wide eyes with surprise facial expression)
Karamare: Oh, Michelle has just known but she can help us teasing Yaya.#nadechyaya #nadech_yaya #nadechyaya_family #urassayas #nadech#yaya

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks bubba

because yadech ALWAYS CHOOSE to work TOGETHER we all know why :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

cr purpletrail

Friends like you all come once in a lifetime. The best part of having friends like you, I always have happy days to look forward to, anytime of the day, at four in the morning too, yes, I do, just to be here feeling the love.

@Malee @bubba @soso @nan @mc @c1ndy @jt @jun @yk @chai @falada @Zoe @fresh @m9 @Rak @sovatana 

Heartfelt thanks for taking your time sending lovely birthday greetings, a joy to receive and to read. Never have I supposed to find a treasure of gems in a community because we share the same love aka Yadech but I am grateful, thankful, and blessed to have your wonderful friendship. 

Malee, Zoe, fresh, Rak, those are my favourite and weakness, indulge in happy carefree moments, thank you.

mc, omg, thank you so very much for the effort of sias salted wound, i love it to the max! 

soso, thanks so much for the beautiful gift of love, you're so kind.

Thank you my dearest ladies, with appreciation❤ 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So after coming back from the 4 days meditation trip, the first person he worked with was his own nong sao.......how lucky you are, Nadech!!!

Nadech is such a good son.   How many young men have you known that don't mind go to temples with their mothers so often?

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

CaSURVIVOUR

an old video but still so much fin .....how i wish i know thai does anyone here can give me the link with english sub for this?thanks :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: i just love the way they teased yadech :coverlaf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjU0A3DFweA

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before. I think it is so fin to share. NY/Saichon & Nangfah did kissed in GRGR. They did the common kiss mouth touches mouth at the ending, but before that they did the Eskimo kiss nose to nose :coverlaf:. Overall, they did kissed in GRGR :whahuh:. I think I like their Eskimo kiss more than their ending kiss :D, both looked so happy kissing in photo below, don't you think so? :coverlaf:.

Cr - original owner