[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing :flowers: :flowers:
I'm a bit doubting about the diamond ring. I don't believe that Na didn't give her anything for her BD. Maybe giving his heart is enough for her :heart:
Have Yarry ever told reporters what gifts they bought for each other? I remember they always say 'I don't know/ No'.
As obvious as the grey scarf, they still deny :bhehe:

Yaya and her special men

Cr @love_nadechyaya_ny
With her parents https://instagram.com/p/0aP1TgmlTx/
HBD at Brands event yesterday https://instagram.com/p/0aJ_f_GlcW/

Translate by @lovefactually
Yaya interview at Brand event yesterday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDZClAtenHU
Yaya 19 March 2015 cr.as in pic: trans related to Nadech
News: Have you received Nadech's birthday present? Why are you surprising with this question?
Yaya: (Smile) P'Nadech's ? This year everybody sent cards, blessing with writing.
News: Did P'Nadech send card?
Yaya: In group
News: He mentioned like thinking, has he given you yet?
Yaya: No, I will ask him where is Yaya's present. (teasing tone)
News: He prepared?
Yaya: He might have just said (smile).
News: Do you need sth?
Yaya: No, I don't think there'd be any more BD presents.
News: Any surprise?
Yaya: Probably not.
News: Do you feel annoyed?
Yaya: I didn't expect any from friends. It's glad to just meet.
News: Friends wrote cards for you.
Yaya: As same as other years, they wrote cards. News: What did p'Nadech write?
Yaya: HBD to Yaya.
News: Are there any other words?
Yaya: No (smile)
{Parents gave luxury watch}
News: Are there any more BD parties? Lakorn production?
Yaya: No, lakorn has not started production yet.
{Adventurous Fan meeting}
News: Would P'Nadech join?
Yaya: No, he would be busy too.
News: Was P'Nadech the first one who sent message?
Yaya: Almost the first.
News: Who did it before Nadech?
Yaya: My parents. (smile)
News: Then Nadech?
Yaya: Family in Norway called before, then P'Nadech.
News: Besides family, is P'Nadech the first one?
Yaya: It was in group almost simultaneously.
News: Or did you include Nadech as a family member?
Yaya: P'Nadech is family member in working.
{Anti-fanpage:Yaya said it is general to be liked and disliked by people}
{Challenging role in new Lakorn, KueanRak}

lovefactually TVPoolonline(look like tabloid kind) reported that Yaya interviewed separately(Maybelline yesterday) that she was glad Nadech went to HBD at her home. I'm not sure whether it was true or TVpool misunderstood her interview. Anyway, we can notice from the interview today that the sequence is like being together= Patents, Family from Norway and Nadech. I'm not the imagined kind so I will completely believe with vdo evidence only.

Yaya interview at Maybelline event
Yaya 18 March 2015 1/2 cr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNWJhVRKRc Translation related to Nadech [promote Maybelline]
News: Last night you have pre-birthday party.
Y: Yes, It is like our custom to have pre-birthday party with our familiar people.
News: P’Nadech mentioned that Yaya prepared to have birthday parties.
Y: Yes, we are not sure whether we can have a birthday party in this month so we arranged in advance.
News: Warm party?
Y: Yes, it is warm, there are also P’Aar (Nadech’s and Jamesma’s manager) and N’Jamesma.
News: Is it fun?
Y: Yes, it is fun and warm.
News: We have not seen P’Nadech’s birthday gift yet.
Y: No. (Laugh shyly)
News: Did P’Nadech ask what you want?
Y: Yes, he asked me but I answered nothing, this year I have had almost all things. (smile)
News: Would he plan to do surprise today? He said like thinking about.
Y: (Yaya made facial expression like she did not believe) Really, I don’t think so.
News: Has Nadech sent you happy birthday message?
Y: Yes, he did. All others also sent after midnight.
News: What did he send?
Y: (laugh hesitantly whether to tell) Happy Birthday, wish me happy and healthy.
News: Are there any heart shapes or sweet words or love?
Y: No, it is male’s style. There are like “.” And “!”. News: There are no hearts.
Y: No (slightly tilt neck, shyly smile)
News: Did he let you fill in the blank?
Y: (smile) Yaya 18 March 2015 2/2 cr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YNWJhVRKRc Translation related to Nadech News: Will you and Nadech have special dinner as Valentine’s?
Y: (Laugh) No, this year my dad will come to Bangkok, this evening I will have dinner with my dad. Yesterday my dad was not in Bangkok.
News: Will you and Nadech have sweet rock climbing together?
Y: (smile) There might be with others, rock climbing in group.
News: Have you had the date yet?
Y: I don’t know but we try to exercise as much as we can.
News: Have you clarified foreign male friend with P’Nadech?
Y: Actually he is not foreign male but he looks a bit piercing. If you mean the close friend who has meals sometimes, P’Nadech has known him.
News: Are you required to introduce friends to P’Nadech? For several parties' comfortable feeling?
Y: Not really, my friend get along with others easily, P’Nadech and my friend have known and further talked themselves. Finally, they are pretty close.
[ Yaya’s mom handles Yaya’s job without manager]
News: Have you planned to give yourself birthday gift?
Y: I decided to buy 4-karat diamond ring, diamond is woman’s best friend.
News: Did Nadech share?
Y: No, I bought by myself, I am so proud. I will keep it to wear in the special events.
News: Which finger would you wear this ring?
Y: Middle finger (laugh)
News: So your ring finger is still available. Your ring finger will wait for the owner of this ring finger's diamond ring. Y:(smile)
And this is our 'Superstar' :heart:

trans by @lovefactually: It is not doubtful at all why people love this superstar "Nadech Kugimiya" #nadech #nadechkukimiya #barry credit as in pic @keaw_jung
Clips for this: https://instagram.com/p/0beRpROmIt/
https://instagram.com/p/0cWgHFOmNv/

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba for the info. Hope that Nadech will go with Yaya too.

HBD Yaya from @gukanutt (Nadech's Manager assistant) ขออนุญาตินะคะ
11 Mach, years ago, the first time we met. It was my birthday (but I have to work). I was in a hurry to finish the shoot, so I can go and have a romantic time with my girlfriend. I thrown a tantrum with everyone in the set. But at the moment nong Ya entered studio. Everything was disappear, I can not put in to word but I stop being angry and stop trowing a tantrum. Please keep being lovable like this forever na krab. Happy birthday krab sister. #urassayas #nadechyaya .
@space4ny: P'Gu is Nadech's Manager assistance, who are always stay beside Nadech. And he was at Yaya's birthday dinner too.
Credit pic @ny_praew

Translation by @space4ny from Thairath article
Yaya earning nonstop. Bought 4 karats diamond ring for herself.
Thairath online 18 March 2015
Beautiful without any scandalous news and very rich. Yaya Urassaya Sperbund the lead actress with a cute voice earning money again. Getting to be the new presenter of a well known cosmetic brand. Just bought a diamond ring for herself. And talk about the sweet relationship with Nadech.
Yaya just earn millions in the opening of Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One at Grand Hall 1st floor, Siam Discovery Centre. Talking about her birthday dinner that just happen "it's a tradition in a group of friend"
What did Nadech give you as a gift? "Nothing Ka (laugh, blush)" What do you want from Nadech? "I don't want anything, don't know (smile)"
What kind of birthday massage you got from Nadech? "Normal, happy birthday, wish you to be happy"
Sending a heart and saying love in a sweet words? "No ka, no no nothing ka (smile, brush)" Are you going to have spacial dinner with Nadech? "No ka, this year my father is coming to Thailand. I'm going to have a meal with my father"
You have a plan to go hiking with Nadech right? "If I go, it will be as a group ka" About your foreigner friend, have you clear with Nadech? "He is not a foreigner ka."
Did you introduce him to Nadech? "No ka, my friend is getting along with people easily, so they already talk to each other, and known each other in some degree." Lately your mother is taking spacial care of you? "She taking spacial care of me like normal, it's just only me and my mother"
Do you still want your mother to take care of you? "She have been taking care of me since the beginning. She make me not not tired (smile). T
My mother take care of me with soft style. If I have a manager they might be much more strict than this." Will you find someone extra to take care of you? "I think my mother did a good job, but if she is tired we might find someone to help her"
What about the selecting of your work? "The channel (CH3) is taking care of that ka. And my mother is looking after my schedule"
This year you got to be the presenter of many products?
"I'm lucky ka, got a chance to work with many brands"
In total it mush be about 14 products that you are represent.
"Amm, something like that, I'm lucky that people trust me to be the presenter"
The year of earning?
"I wish to be like this for a long long time ka (laugh)"
This year, what do you want to do for your self? "I decided to bought a diamond ring for myself"
Why did you buy diamond? "Because the price is consistently go up"
How many karat?
"About 4 karats"
Did Nadech came to help you buy it? "No need, I bought it myself. My mother asked me are you sure? And I said Yes Yes Yes (smile)"

Nadech interview in PPBT magazine. Translate by @space4ny
Be cause of work, he have to travel here and there often, and he is also a traveler. So, if we ask Nadech Kugimiya about The place that impress him and he want to have a memory with. We guarantee that this guy have the romance and the idea about the travel place no less than anyone.
The place that Nadech want to bring his girlfriend to on a date.
Nadech "I choose Bahamas krab, I saw it on the website, it's beautiful. I saw that they have a pig that swim in the sea. I want to see it. It's a farm of pig that swim in the sea. I will bring my date to go and see this swimming pig krab. It's difference and impressive. Personally I like the sea. The journey might be long but i think it's beautiful"

The place that Nadech can stay for a week without going anywhere?
Nadech "It would be on a boat krab, anywhere in the sea. I use to stay on a boat for 2 night. It was not a cruise, it's a yacht that have 3 bedrooms. I like the sound of wave and sea water when the sunlight is strong. I like driving under water. I can stay for weeks and never get bored. The sea in daylight is beautiful krab. It might be hot but the water is very clear you can see fish in the water."

The place that Nadech really want to bring his family to visit.
Nadech "It will be Japan krab, I want to go back there and bring my father and my mother to visit the relatives. Because each relative live in difference city. Some are in Narita, some are in the north or south. We go to Japan often but we haven't seen all of them. We didn't visit 2 of my father's sisters often. So I want to go back to visit Japan."

The place that Nadech think its the most romantic?
Nadech "Europe krab. I haven't been but I think it's the most romantic. Might be Greece, they have a lot of islands. Santorini has romantic feeling. Have sunset, sunrise, the whole town is white. Most of the hotel is boutique hotel. Everything is romantic, the whole city is romantic. You can walk everywhere." ==> Should we expect Yadech will go to Greece next

The place that Nadech think it should be where his love at first sight happen.
Nadech " A place? I want it to be where it has a lot of people walking around. Just like in a movie, a lot of people walking in the middle of street junction. People crossing the road with peep peep sound and both of us just stop there, looking at each other, walking cross each other in a slow motion and our eyes meet"

The place that Nadech want to propose?
Nadech " Not the cliff krab, I heard people fall down and die. I'm afraid. I want a place with colder weather with a little bit of rain, romantic right? I want people to witness, like in a restaurant. And put a ring in the water or orange juice and give it to her. I think restaurant is the right choice."

The place that Nadech want to spend his retired life?
Nadech " This is one of my dream krab. I want to save money and use it to build a house next to the sea, on a cliff. Having a beautiful terrain and when you looking down you see the sea. No matter storm or tsunami I would like to be next to the sea. I want timber decoration style. I like it very much.".

The place that Nadech want to have a wedding.
Nadech "I want to have a mix wedding. Thai style and then go to the church. But I want to have a wedding in a field with flowers archway, tent and jazz music. Everyone is happy. I want all the guest to have fun. The beautiful open field is right on spot krab. Something similar to p'Aff Taksaorn's wedding krab."

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So far 2015 has been good to Yadech and Yadech fans.      I just wanted to say thank you to space4ny, lovefactually, bubba, and everyone else for the translations.   We international fans are very lucky and are very appreciative of your times and efforts.

I also wanted to thank everyone for visiting this thread: just to view, share comments, pictures, clips, articles, etc.     Special thanks to fresh for always updating Yadech materials here at RFTD thread, at Nadech's and Yaya's individual threads at AF Thai Stars Section, and also at Spicy Forum.    Really appreciated your times and efforts na kha.

I'm very proud and very happy for Yaya, and I'm touch by the many warm wishes, loves, and affections Yaya has received on her birthday.    I especially like the birthday wishes from the elders: Nadech's mom, Nadech's aunt (my favorite), Paajaew, Pe Mam, Khune Ja's mom, etc.     Each and everyone has shown much love and affection for Yaya, and they wished her to continue to always be the love of everyone.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww seeing all these Yaya & Nadech pictures are just too much for my wittle wittle heart *blushes* I know we all want them to come out & confirm their relationship, but I kind of enjoy them keeping it on the hush hush. I think if they ever come out, the pressure might be too much. 

Also, I'm so disappointed that Yaya is having a lakorn with Mark... I seriously cannot stand Mark :whatever: Just keep him paired up with Kimberley only. I want her to pair up with Mario! I'm so dying for them to pair up! They need to make that happen ASAP!

OMG, if Yaya & Nadech does the remake of Manee Yard Fah, I'd die!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  if not that lakorn, maybe Willy & Mew's old lakorn, Tam Hua Jai Pai Soot La (Follow Your Heart) Absolutely loveeee those two series! Please producers, make that shit happen!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, you're welcome and thank you for your kind words my dear.  I also want to thank you for updating and translating too and want to thank all the lovely ladies here for sharing pictures, clips, info., and comments ka.
@yk, hope your wish comes true na ka.  I would like too see the remake of MYF with Yadech also.

Ah.....Congrats to Nadech for being #1 on the Top 11 Hottest Kissable Male Celebrities from Volume magazine.......

cr:volume,lovekaowpan

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Good morning & good night NYers, it is the weekend, Yay!
45 users in this awesome thread, W O W! Yup, that is what I saw :cheer:
Could bubba or Vimalee update for us the current voting status for the 12th Komchadleuk Awards http://www.komchadluek.com/vote-12/ ? I would really appreciated it ka & Thanks in advance ka!

Please continue to vote for NY & RFTD so we may see them at award show with the link above, below are directions posted by fresh a few days ago. Directions are very easy to follow. You could vote 1 time per 10 minutes. You do not need to fill out your name, phone # or email address. Make sure to do the math & click confirm button & voila you have voted :). Deadline date is March 31, 2015 Thailand date, I will try to vote a lot on March 30, 2015 :coverlaf:.

NY could deny their current status (sibling, family in the business, best friend etc...), dates they had, gifts they gave one another but I don't think they could deny if they coordinate their clothes with each other :coverlaf:. When Ya wears black, Na wears white; when Ya wears white, Na wears black. NY - Beautiful Wonderful Fashion Couple :D. I have too many names for this "couple." Diamond couple, Golden couple & now BW Fashion couple :heart:.

Cr - as tagged, NadechYayaVietnamFanPage & original owners

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hiiiiiiii everyone! Omg, it has been way too long since I last logged onto here!!! I miss everyone and I hope you guys are doing wonderful! Since I came back from Thailand last May and worked full-time and started going back to school, life has been kind of hectic. I kind of put my love for Nadech and Yaya to the side, but now I'm backkkk!!! I keep up with their news here and there but not so much as before. I just wanted to stop by and show my AF family some love! Hopefully, some of you guys remember me. Hehe. Much love and hopefully I'll have more time to stop by as often as I did before.  :wub: 

PS - Wowww, I am surprised this thread is still going! Last time I was on here RS was still shooting. I am so very pleased and touched with all of Yadech fans! You guys are truly amazing!!!  :heart:  :thumbsup: 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:welcome1: back Neezy. Nice to meet you, glad that you could stop by today, come by & join us when you could ka ;).

A very late Thank you :thanks:  :flowers: to Lazydramafan for the birthday wishes! I still need to explain that one NY perfume creation I made last year to you. I never forgot about your comments ka, they are vey thoughtful! I will go back & read your comments & will give my explanations ka.

A very late :welcome1: to Pinky8, I am glad that you have joined us ka.

:thanks:   :flowers: to all of our NYers for taking your precious time out to share with us your wonderful shares - translations, info for award voting for NY & their lakorn, humors, thoughts, photos, NY news, videos, mvs, comments/posts, etc.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMG, @Neezy what a pleasant surprise to see you checking in. I miss you mak mak. I was going to stay away from Yadech and social media this wknd due to my busy busy life, but when I check my email I was so happy so I wanted to say hi and hope you visit us more often na. I love reading your comment whether short or long. ❤.

To Vimalee, I always love reading your post here. You always have good words for all of us. Your so kind with your words. Both you and bubba is our angel. Never hesitate to translate anything for anyone that asked. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. ❤

I also want to thank everyone here for keeping this thread lively everyday. My morning dose and my night time story. Rak took Khun mak mak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee

Welcome back, you're so missed ! How are you, nee ? I am glad you have downtime and visited us. Glad to know all you've planned are going as scheduled, especially your studies. Whenever you were with us you gave joy with your fun and sunny words of expressions. I look forward to the pleasure of your company. Thanks, nee, for all the wonderful times, you're awesome.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
March 21, 2015

Dear Key,

Today is your special day,

I just wanted to wish you another year filled with good health and good fortune, much happiness, lovely friends, and anything your heart desired.

Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more....!!!!!

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:  :hapbday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

credit www.theroyalchef.com