[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Lazy for your sharing, this's just what i am dying for & super thanks to IG space4ny, she's so fast  :thumbsup: 
ah ha, so pe Bear was the one answered first,he's so tricky, i have expected that he would said the Balloons are offered from the Rest, denying dating.. but never ever thought his retort is " he forgot to see the calendar and don't know that it was Valentine's day" :worthy:  :thumbup: :loool: the best way to knock the reporter heads, even though it sounded silly lol, first I read his answer i like haahahaha ( I am sure ,it goes the same to reporters) but after your hahaha 555 you can only question him about the balloons then What next " You did write Happy Valentines.. on the balloon?" YES, i did until as they told me that day's Valentine & offer me  free Balloons"-> He properly might answer.And You can only Stop here ! ( Even we all knew what cards he played) No need to talk or explain too much lol, he knocked us out ka, but i'm so glad he did.
Like you @ YK, Zoe, Fresh , i thought that He & She planed on  got caught by fans & media , but maybe he planed it in secret, she only found out later  and many thanks to you @ YK for clarifying that it's NOT  a gimmick to attract fans' attention or to re-heat their Kookwan affection. So what's it for :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: ..
Last Valentine:

This Valentine:

He's really cunning clever & wise guy, one of a kind, unique...
I would love to be a collector from all lovely ladies' delusional ideas:
@Key: salmon fish equals Norway
@ Fresh : he may like fish & He loves to call his GF as Sri...he had made an example "Sri you fed the fish?" 
@ MrsChum: salmon fish is Yaya favorite food
@ Zoe: Bear & bears like fishes besides sweet honey; March 18 is Ya's birthday & the astrological sign is Pisces - Fish 
B - bear, B - balloon, F - fish : BBF - best boyfriend forever.

Please let me join you all:
Bear = Nadech, Pink Balloons = Love in the air, Fish =You are the only fish in my Ocean or You are a great catch... :rolleyes:
Finally, my delusional thoughts said that his plan to announce something:
1) To Ya: Love Only You &  YouknowhowspecialIam lol
2) To other guy: She's taken
3) To the fans ( supported or unsupported): You can fin or not fin with this issue I let you decide
4) To the media: I said I'm her boyfriend, So what ?
5) List goes on, but i don't know  :dance2:
P/s Sorry na ka for my long comments & this's the third on only 1 page :fanfic: , highly delusional  ka :phew: and please note that they're my delusional thoughts  :p & Yadechers' delusional thoughts.
Cr. As tagged & space4ny

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I finish watching the concert last night. I wasn't able to watched it on my tv cus none of my DVD player take the DVD dish. So have to watched it through my laptop (disappointed) :( . Overall the concert was ok, I still find only Yadech part was the best. I'm very disappointed that they cut the best part off, which is Nadech solo song of Jaoying. He sang the song beautifully. Also they cut out Crazy in Love too ( another disappointment ) .

Another thing is my DVD dish scratches a lot so I wasnt able to watched Mario part. Mayb I'm the unlucky fan that having all this issue with my DVD player and scratches on the dish. Hopefully the other one I order don't have the effect.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks junyu

as expected nadech will still DENY IT like his hand made scarp for yaya the solid evidence was loud and clear yet he was able to deny it.......probably he is just purely hinting that yaya is already TAKEN BY HIM just choose to be tight lipped..and at the same time trying to be funny.....and nadech said he forgot that ...that day was a VALENTINE'S DAY because he didnt see the calendar but HE CLEARLY WROTE ON THE PINK BALLOON  HVD hmmm who are you fooling nadech :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: ..do you think we will believe your excuse? :scratchhead2:  :numchuck:

i also believe that nadech is using his mom's IG account to communicate yaya and fans via IG  :heart:  

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hmmpp, I still did not get my dvd... I wonder if they just miss my order or it's still coming. Does anyone have their email contact info? What? They cut out the good part? Wtf is that about? Oyyy...I can already see myself being disappointed when I get my disc. Whenever that is.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, clips, comments and New Year wishes :flowers:
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI!
Wishing you all happiness, good health and love :heart: :flowers:
In Vietnam, we have 'Tết' holiday now. Everyone enjoys a lot of food and drink

Lol at Nadech's answer. He didn't look at the calendar so he didn't know it's Valentine day :bhehe: :worthy: :loool:
But there was a clip that he said 'Happy Valentine's Day' to fans uploaded on Mae Kaew IG on that day (may be Mae didn't tell him :coverlaf: ). And he went to the shop to buy gift for Yaya :scratchchin: . Yadech always said that they only go eating as a group, never go alone together. I wanna ask Nadech 'why he decided to have dinner with only Yaya that day'.
Ok. Enough at picking his answer. Although I'm 100% sure that I don't believe him, I respect his decision. If he wanna keep their relationship privately, let it be.
His interview at If event: (cr: sugar_daily)
[SIZE=10.5pt]As for your love life, it’s predicted that the person you appear to be dating isn’t really the real one, and the person you’re really dating you’re not revealing her.  Or whoever you’re really dating you have to hide[/SIZE]:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Nadech: About whether or not I’m hiding, if it’s necessary I would have to hide as it is.  Whoever I’m a boyfriend to, that’s the way it has to be already according the tradition of the entertainment industry.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I don't know that Yadech planned to be got caught or not. But I think they don't mind about the leaking photos. At least it proves that they're not dating anyone else and all bad rumors [/SIZE]last year were wrong (Nadech already has a girlfriend, Yaya's only a cover up...). And the fan can be happy, don't have to worry when they're working separately and can support their individual works.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
WOW I am loving all of NY news this 2015, esp the V-Day riddles...5555. Thank you to all the hard-working and dedicated fans for all the fin fin and news.  Most especially jumping on board the "delusional" train!!! Happy Chinese New Year to all that celebrate it here on AF.  All the best this prosperous new year!!!! xo

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
Lazydramafan said:
Nadech's interview at Rangsit University.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqACEGoVXI
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

space4ny IG translated short version of Nadech's interview according to efmontv:

"Nadech Kugimiya" excite being director for the first time for bachelor degree thesis project. Will attend graduation ceremony on the 22nd February. Said Mea Keaw already prepare an outfit with all the relatives to come and congratulate him on the day. Said already invite "Yaya Urassaya" but she have busy schedule might not be able to come. Accept having dinner with Yaya on Valentin's day. Denied being sweet. Explain that he forgot to see the calendar and don't know that it was Valentin's day. Said that he give her the balloon but it was an offer from the restaurant. Confirm the relationship status still the same, brother and sister.
Credits to @efmontv IG
Translation by space4ny IG
Source link: http://websta.me/p/923011773662835805_458952892
Translation link: http://websta.me/p/923038214070707025_1552944839
Thanks Lazydrama for sharing and thanks to space4ny for translating na ka.

LOL....Nadech sure knows how to make us laugh.... :yes:
Some of the highlights for me:

Nadech:   We're both lonely so I invited her to dinner.
Reporter:  Why did you decide to go just the two of you?
Nadech:   There was only that table left.  Other people were not available.  They went out as a couple.  (I guess so he wanted to go out as a couple too :pervie: )

Reporter:   About the balloon, did you prepare specially for Yaya?
Nadech:    I didn't prepare krub.  I did not prepare krub.  It just came krub.  (LOL the way he said it like the balloon just magically appeared.)

Hahaha.....trying to avoid answering the question.... :woot2:

Reporter:   What did Yaya say when she saw the balloon?
Nadech:    The food was delicious krub.  Thank you krub.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hello Sary,

Belated congratulations to you and your family for the new addition to the family.   Wow, baby Marisa is three months already!.

I remembered Yadech were having a baby in "My Esan Husband" fan fiction, and now our awesome author just had a baby girl.........just wonderful.   

Mz_Em said:
WOW I am loving all of NY news this 2015, esp the V-Day riddles...5555. Thank you to all the hard-working and dedicated fans for all the fin fin and news.  Most especially jumping on board the "delusional" train!!! Happy Chinese New Year to all that celebrate it here on AF.  All the best this prosperous new year!!!! xo

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lazydramafan said:
I think Yaya said something about NNS and Nadech about LSR at Yadech merit event. But I don't understand thai language.
http://websta.me/p/920836360212855580_276884109
Credits to natty_thong

Thanks for sharing ka.

Yaya said she has a lakorn, NNS, which will be on air after pe'Nadech lakorn(LSR).

MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for sharing.

Thanks Lazy for the translation. Nadech got joke :bhehe: :bhehe:

http://youtu.be/ZC4y8bu84vw
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na.

:heart: this part... @3:20
Woody said, "Yaya was born for Nadech and Nadech was born for Yaya".

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so beautiful!
She'll have  Pantene event on February 21 at Klang Plaza...

Practice dancing....wonder what is it for....event, upcoming lakorn, or ...???

cr:as tagged,withloveurassayas

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meysaelee said:
http://youtu.be/pBZgqDHOMWc
Thanks mey for sharing na ka.

Yaya said she won't be attending Nadech graduation ceremony because there will be a lot of people, so she doesn't want to be a burden.  She would like to congratulate him and probably send him the flower na.  She also confirms that her new lakorn is Kluen Cheevit from pe Da.  They didn't have time to ask her about Valentines na ka.

Awwww.....Yaya is so considerate and respectful.  That day supposes to be focused on Nadech.  He'll be very busy with his graduation ceremony, his friends and family so she didn't want him to worry about taking care of her.   Since she's also a superstar, I bet there will be lots of people crowded her for pictures and autographs.