[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentine's Day everyone (ladies, gentlemen, silent readers, & new members) :heart: :heart: :heart:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Thank you to all Yadecher Ladies for your awesome shares :flowers:  :flowers: :flowers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: And of course, Happy Valentine's Day to these 2 beautiful people too :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

These flowers are b e a u t i f u l!

credits - original owners

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi everyone

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all herei smy gift to all yadechers :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   enjoy my mini fin yadech fanfiction :fanfic:

Feb.13 ,2015 Yaya went to 3zaap taping as one of the guests.....

after the 3zaap yaya went home to her condo in BKK with mae pla it was past 11pm...upon entering her condo petals of red roses are all over the floor and lavender scented candles at sides along the way  from the door way to  yaya's study room...barry is there sitting on the sofa smiles at yaya with some red wine and valentine's day cake and a huge red rose on the center table

Barry; Hi nong sao my love i am sorry to disturb you i know you are very tired i just drop by to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to my one and only future wife.

Yaya: p barry my pleasure you dont disturb me at all please stop saying i'm sorry...you know i love surprises specially from you.i thought we wont meet up on valentine's day i thought we will just meet on our merit day in KK.

Barry:I cant wait to see you my love i am missing you terribly...okey i wont stay longer i want my wife to have some rest lets cheers the red wine is sweet...do you like the cake and the red rose?

Yaya :no i dont like those things you are the one that i like most..i miss you pbarry it is my pleasure to be with you tonight.

Barry:i cant imagine spendng Valentine's Day alone

yadech hug and kiss their tongues and lips meet they pant and moan in bliss

Barry:nong sao my love i need to go i want you to take some rest i will give you a copy of 50 Shades of Grey i know you are dying to watch it you dont need to go to any movie houses.

Yaya:no please stay longer i want to watch it with you tonight

Bary; are you sure it's past midnght now 

Yaya:it's ok i am free the next whole day if i watch 50 shades of grey it should only with you p barry

while watching the movie yadech are both aroused looking each other in the eyes..until yadech give in they hug and kiss again their tongues and lips meet with much moaning and panting in bliss...yadech almost become naked...but nadech was gentleman enough to yaya....

Barry:thank you for trusting me nong sao my love...i guess sex out of wedlock is not a good idea..in due respect to you and to your parents i should not cross the line.

Yaya:i am so proud of you my idol boy friend i cant imagine living without you..that is why i am falling in love with you you never take advantage of me.you are one of a kind

Barry:after we graduate we will surprise our fan club for our big day...is that ok with you?  

Yaya: i will agree whatever you want..... you are not just my best friend and boy friend you are my everything...you know how special you are to me :heart:  

TO BE CONTINUED

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Zoe,

Awww, a birthday on a Valentine's Day, how sweet!

May all your wishes come true na ka. 

Happy Birthday and many many more!!!           :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Birthday Zoe
Wishing you a great birthday, a superb year ahead.
Tons of happiness, joy and love.
Have a wonderful birthday.

cr to owner 

fresh

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZOE!!! BEST WISHES TO YOU :flowers: :flowers:
:hapbday: :hapbday: :bdaycake: :hapbday: :hapbday:
Thanks @Yk for your fin Valentine ff. Love it :heart: :heart:
Yadech were both quiet on Valentine's Day. I didn't see Mae Keaw and Yaya update their activities.
Nadech went shopping in the afternoon. Wondered did he buy Valentine gift for someone? :scratchchin:
I guess we can only imagine what Yadech do on Valentine :spin:

Cr: IG tipsykloset
Happy Valentine's Day with Special Thanks to khun Nadech Kugimiya mak mak for visit us and shopping with us today 〰❤❤❤ ตัวจริงน่ารักมาก พูดเลย อิอิ

Thanks @bubba for your translation. Have to wait until 19 March to know how Yaya has been
teased :heart:
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, clips and comments :flowers:
Yadech are going merit now. Waiting to see some sweet moments

Cr: IG ny_praew
http://instagram.com/p/zGdswQP76Z/?modal=true

Are Yadech speaking english together here? Love Yaya's voice when she speaks english :heart:
http://instagram.com/p/zGlnjRmlU1/?modal=true

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy Sunday, very happy Yadech were together, looked great and travelled together. 

@jun @yk sorry for the delay but I want to thank you both for the awesome and super sweet mv and ff. Watching and reading I am full of love and just follow your thoughts. Thanks for making VD extra luscious❤

yk I like you added fifty. Its a nice and intimate touch, totally romantic watching with your loved one or bff and only if one was a fan of fifty. I've watched and love it. Jamie is smoking hot and Dakota portrayed Ana to a tee. She ain't a pushover that's why Christian is incapable of leaving her. They were stunning in their press junket duties especially in Berlin. I am looking forward to subsequent installments of Darker and Freed. 

Thanks for the pics @fresh @Malee. Nadech is the man, leading and protecting his ladies.

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Hi yadechers I have been loving yadech with all of you.
Saw the merit photos from Instagram. I don't know but I have a sad feeling when I see them together this time. Not like other times they do merit. This time they smile for other and the camera but not to each other. Also when they interact it's not happiness.

I wish I am wrong.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:   Happy Birthday dear Zoe....
                                                                  May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka!!!  :hapbday: :hapbday: