[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I know I am not delusional when Mae Keaw's birthday cake from Yaya has two words MOM KEAW :dance2:. Is the first word MOM has any special meaning? :scratchhead2:. If the word MOM is instead the word MAE then I would not question if the word MOM has any special meaning. Oh wait, I think the baker misspelled Mae Keaw's name - KAEW instead of KEAW or her name is either one :scratchhead2:.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you ladies for your posts, trans and updates. All enjoyable to read. Thanks @mc @bubba @malee @yk @mey @Zoe. Hi @lazy always nice to have you back.

@mey @Zoe, I like your delusional thoughts. Very cute cake and lovely words from Yaya to mil, ditto mil to her. Very clear their love, affections and respect for each other is mutual. Now I'll wish Mae Pla would treat Mae Keaw for a bd dinner and of course Yadech will accompany plus their regular buddies.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@yk,

Let me rephrase what he was trying to say:

" This picture, only the ex girlfriend like me and the new girlfriend like nong Yaya can have it, hahahaha.   About to receive the degree, so just come out with your relationship already....you have already come this far. "

ps:  I checked his IG and he manages the Mcot Talent agency that handles the stars.  

He has a great sense of humor.  Here's is what he wrote on one of the picture he posted with Nadech

"Actually, we've studied or talked with each other since Senior High School but have to keep this relationship secret.   We broke off during DJA and after that NY happened. "

thanks Vimalee

so you mean the guy who's nadech's closefriend  since highschool calling himself GF of nadech...that they broke up during DJA when nadech met yaya but until now have to be tight lipped? :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :wub:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
@yk,

Let me rephrase what he was trying to say:

" This picture, only the ex girlfriend like me and the new girlfriend like nong Yaya can have it, hahahaha.   About to receive the degree, so just come out with your relationship already....you have already come this far. "

ps:  I checked his IG and he manages the Mcot Talent agency that handles the stars.  

He has a great sense of humor.  Here's is what he wrote on one of the picture he posted with Nadech

"Actually, we've studied or talked with each other since Senior High School but have to keep this relationship secret.   We broke off during DJA and after that NY happened. "

Thank you mak mak all na ka for your translations, pics, comments, shares...
Thank you so much @MrsChum & @Vimalee... the most fin & sweetest news to me na ka.
And thanks to @sittikun01, my delusional thoughts translated for me into this"Nadech had a crush on Yaya since DJA, hitting on her from GRGR, dating her from TNNKK and now it's time for NY to announce the fin news to NY club ka" :pervie:  :bhehe:   :dance1:

bubba said:
Ah.....so sweet...
keaw_jung :   "@every FC, from a beautiful person.  Mae Keaw thank you very much na ka.  May you continue to prosper forever na ka @urassayas ️ :heart: "

@ Zoe & @ mey, me too ka, my delusional went to  :cloud9: It even told me that Nadech picked Yaya after he finished his work hehe :whaha:  :bhehe: then Mae Keaw had the final birthday wishes from the two " one of a kind" :pervie:  & YeNYen also ka.
Oh, i love Yaya' s handwriting, i could imagine how mae Keaw's happy (and Yaya also) when writing/reading this special card. Yaya's so thoughtful, considerate and sweet as honey.

bubba said:
Awwww......So cuteeeee......

cr:maew_makeup
Vimalee said:
Thank you na bubba for sharing.

This is BTS for Yum Yum.    Look at Yaya sitting on mummy's lap....still mummy's baby.

It's come to Maxxxx...I can't help to image Yaya sitting on Nadech's lap lol, Oxyzen team, please help me...   

Ms.Zoe

:spin: oh my eyes :spin:, this photo is so :wub:, I am lost for words because it is oozing sweetness :crush:.

Nadech is mesmerized by Yaya's lips :spin:

bts of singing & dancing rehearsal for Give Me 5/Fin Concert :coverlaf:

:wub: Double the Cuteness & Sweetness

bts of singing rehearsal or bts from radio talk show promoting the Give Me 5/Fin Concert :coverlaf:

It is less likely for me to see Yaya being the funny one & Nadech smiling without making funny facial expressions, but this is a photo for it. Yaya being the funny one & Nadech being the normal one :coverlaf:. I do miss this 3 Zaaap show with Yadech being guests most. Both looked gorgeous & so much fin about it to discuss on.

credits - as tagged

Ms.Zoe

How many same/similar caps does Yadech have? I lost count :coverlaf:

Nadech with cap was posted on Mae Keaw's IG recently. I don't know when Yaya's photo with cap was taken.

Since NNS has just finished, Vimalee or bubba, could you translate this fin photo? Thanks in advance ka :).

credits - ny_fanclub for edit, keaw_jung & kimdojee for photos (first photo) & potjamalee for edit and as tagged (second photo)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Ms.Zoe for sharing.

Here's the caption:

Nadech's thinking.....It's good to stay away from each other!

Pa Jaew....................Get closer a little bit more!

Yaya's thinking.........There's just only one person.....we're getting to know each other

James J....................I had a feeling someone is watching us 

Yaya........................Even though you don't tell me....I still know who that is.

ps:    Whoever came up with these captions sure had good imagination.    Aha, Nadech being jealous and came to spy on Yaya and James J while they were filming NNS.

Ms.Zoe said:
Since NNS has just finished, Vimalee or bubba, could you translate this fin photo? Thanks in advance ka :).

credits - ny_fanclub for edit, keaw_jung & kimdojee for photos (first photo) & potjamalee for edit and as tagged (second photo)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka bubba for sharing.

Yaya and James J. will sing one of the OSTs for NNS and it's called  "Think About the Kiss"

bubba said:
Yaya's recording a song for NNS.....can't wait to hear her sing......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk,

I don't know anything about this guy.   He posted this picture and wrote about Nadech and him.    I think he was just joking just for fun and game, but I think he is very daring because I don't think Nadech's close friends or colleagues will go this far.    According to his site, he manages the ET folks, MCOT Talents.

credit sittikun01 IG

yaya kugimiya said:

thanks Vimalee

so you mean the guy who's nadech's closefriend  since highschool calling himself GF of nadech...that they broke up during DJA when nadech met yaya but until now have to be tight lipped? :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:  :wub:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:

Nadech with cap was posted on Mae Keaw's IG recently. I don't know when Yaya's photo with cap was taken.

I know @Zoe they've a lot of couple things, especially hats. I always wonder have they bought for each others or went shopping together? If they've went shopping together, how can they never get caught :scratchhead2:

So sweet and a lot of love from both Yaya and Mae Keaw, and of course Pe Chai is very happy too :heart: :heart:
When I saw @Lazy posted yesterday, I wondered was that cute cake from Yaya and it was true :heart:
@Zoe, Mey, Jun I'm thinking was Yaya there and took those pics too :scratchhead2:. According to Mae Keaw post, Papa was asleep. But in this clip http://websta.me/p/917475296989108697_29843797
there were more than one other person (took video, took pics and quite loud applauses) :scratchchin:
Na is very happy today. May be he met his girl last night :secret:

Thank everyone for sharing lovely photos, clips, news, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Is this guy @sittikun01 Nadech's friend?

Let's me join on :cloud9: too

bubba said:
Ah.....so sweet...
keaw_jung :   "@every FC, from a beautiful person.  Mae Keaw thank you very much na ka.  May you continue to prosper forever na ka @urassayas ️ :heart: "

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Ms.Zoe said:

Here it is Zoe, my soulmate :highfive:

Another NY vid, i just capture some of their "couple wear", there are still alot stuff  to catch  :secret: . Happy Valentine's day to Nadech & Yaya & all Yadechers in advance ka. I think today :heart: 02/12 :heart: is the best day for NY celebrate " :heart: 02/14 :heart: " cause Fri, 02/13 is not good, 02/14... they may not dare to go  :rolleyes1:  :nono1: so my delusional thought asked me to cheer them today 02/12 na ka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1rUq_5Q2w

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg that is just the cutest cake! Looks delicious too! So sweet of her daughter in law hehe.
Are we going to see them together soon? Both have been MIA from each other beside the yum yum. I truly miss them.