[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good day ladies

Yaya was beautiful and very sexy in Bangkok Airways event. I like her outfit. Again less is more, her shapely pins and slim arms were displayed to perfection, with her gracious and dainty moves. The blue theme and floral band remind a lot of grgr dance competition. She was absolutely modest, covering her legs while seated. All these little details are her genteel qualities, so feminine.

Thank you @mc @mey @bubba @Malee for pics, links and trans. Malee, I love how flustered Yaya was with the ring answer, if given by Nadech, an unexpected question with an innocently sweet response..she didn't say no such thing.

bubba, thanks very much. Bangkok Airways sure chose the right presenter. I, too, cant wait for Yadech to be together, playing with their little cupid, for YenYen will surely be that to them, draw them closer.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Good evening & morning wonderful ladies & gentlemen,

Thank you for all of the awesome shares ladies :flowers:   :flowers:    :flowers:.

Well what do we have here? :ghehe:  Is it a coincidence that both have the same color MINT (so youthful) dress & shirt? I believe these photos were taken either on the same day or a day before/after the other. Or Yaya told Nadech to wear a shirt that have the same color as her dress?  Nadech's shirt has flowery leaves on it (Nadech likes this kind of shirts). I wonder who bought it for him & I wonder if Yaya's dress was hers or from Kao commercial company. :scratchhead2:  Nadech was visting YenYen & Yaya was at Kao commercial place.

Another coincidence :scratchhead2:. Both companies Bangkok Airways's & if Fruitamin's posters backgrounds with Yadech as new presenters are BLUE - so tranquil -  "Shades of Blue"   :coverlaf:. Even Yadech's poses and the way they hold the cup & bottle are similar.

More info on the color blue: the color of the sky and sea; it is often associated with depth and stability & it symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

credits - as tagged, keaw_jung IG, imyui_ka IG, ny_praew IG

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i think yadech meet up today not sure but i think so upon seeing this in fb acc of ny by fong fong....can anyone confirmed and translate the captions below ...thanks

หล่อจังวุ๊ยย....
วันนี้..มีงานคู่กะน้องหรา?......
หรือว่า...ไม่มีงาน..แต่ไปรอรับหวานใจจ๊าา?
ขอบคุณ Cr.ตามภพค่ะ

เห็นเงียบๆทีไร..ฟินทุกที..อิ.อิ... NY..ก็เป็นแบบนี้หล่ะ...อิ.อิ..เร้าใจเสมอ....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.  Hope you all have a great weekend ka.

Gorgeous!!!

cr:mairatchada

Thanks @yk for sharing na ka.  Yadech probably have photoshoot together.

Here's the translation na.
     Wow...so handsome...
     Today...do you have work with nong(Yaya)?.....
     Or...you don't have work..but come to pick up your sweetheart ja?
     Thank you Cr:as tagged
yaya kugimiya said:
i think yadech meet up today not sure but i think so upon seeing this in fb acc of ny by fong fong....can anyone confirmed and translate the captions below ...thanks

หล่อจังวุ๊ยย....
วันนี้..มีงานคู่กะน้องหรา?......
หรือว่า...ไม่มีงาน..แต่ไปรอรับหวานใจจ๊าา?
ขอบคุณ Cr.ตามภพค่ะ

เห็นเงียบๆทีไร..ฟินทุกที..อิ.อิ... NY..ก็เป็นแบบนี้หล่ะ...อิ.อิ..เร้าใจเสมอ....

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks bubba 

i guess they really met up and this is yaya's picture i think on her way to met up nadech she really looks like a barbie doll in a simple denim pants..i am sure her bf is drooling already :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

credits to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

i just love seeing yadech's aura everytime they meet up...i can see in their eyes that sparkling a lot that's love i think :coverlaf:  :wub:

credits to the owner

มาด้วยกัน ทำงานด้วยกัน..กลับก็ก็พร้อมกัน...
แต่..ภาพคู่"ไม่มี๊..ไม่มี"..มีแต่เอาภาพมาวางคู่กันแบบเนี้ยย!
แต่..เราก็มีความสุขนะ..มีความสุขแบบNYงัยย..ไม่มีใครเหมือนดี...
ขอบคุณ Cr.ตามภาพค่ะ

can anyone translate this caption above?thanks

CaSURVIVOUR

http://sugar-daily.com/yaya-urassaya-not-yet-engaged-ring-on-her-left-ring-finger-just-a-lucky-ring/

credits to Mai

hi all

my delusional comment about this article.....yadech have mutual understanding that their relationship is a top secret so everytime yaya being asked about her ring...she will always say it's just a lucky ring..and it true it is a gift from family hmmm yes from mae keaw :wub:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

and after announcing that she is not yet engage so it means if not yet so it will be later :coverlaf: ..we'll see if we can have news about yaya being courted by a HI SO guy few days from now.....but if none it means everyone in thai show biz is aware that she is TAKEN already :coverlaf:  :wub: that is why no one would dare :wub: if i am a wealthy hi so guy i will surely pursue yaya if nadech is only her friend :coverlaf:

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful photos, videos, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Yaya looks so beautiful as the presenter of Bangkok Airways. Although it means that NY can't travel on the same flight but I like Yaya's answer that they'll meet at the destination :heart:
It's great to see them meet up again today. Their Yum Yum Cf looks so yummy.
Agree with you @Yk, they look very happy after they met up.

I don't know why they made news about the ring when Yaya has wore it for a long time.
Did Yaya say that she bought it herself at the 3 Zapp last year? Now she said her family gave her :scratchhead2:
Can we count her 'Pe chai - brother' as a member of her family? :pervie:
I wish the reporters would ask has Yaya visited YeNYen?
Have a nice weekend everyone!  :flowers: :flowers:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi fresh

i am sorry if i will say yaya is definitely lying just to cover up something like what you said she did really said in 3zaap show that she brought it herself but now she changes the answer that her family gave it to her.....i am becoming suspicious..... when you are in the court hearing and being interrogated you will end up a liar when you give an inconsistent answer :coverlaf:

i hate some reporter's questions some are boring some are already answered by yadech many times :whatever:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
hi fresh

i am sorry if i will say yaya is definitely lying just to cover up something like what you said she did really said in 3zaap show that she brought it herself but now she changes the answer that her family gave it to her.....i am becoming suspicious..... when you are in the court hearing and being interrogated you will end up a liar when you give an inconsistent answer :coverlaf:

i hate some reporter's questions some are boring some are already answered by yadech many times :whatever:
Exactly Fresh....Is P'Chai not part of family and when you buy it yourself with "help" of P'Chai, she's not lying....or inconsistent!  It's how we interpret things....LOL. Only teasing, my delusional thoughts of Yadech....IK YK WK EK....
As well this INFINITY symbol I believe is much stronger feeling than any diamond in the world....hehehe, again my mind goes "spazzing" when it comes to Yadech. :secret:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Mz_Em said:
Exactly Fresh....Is P'Chai not part of family and when you buy it yourself with "help" of P'Chai, she's not lying....or inconsistent!  It's how we interpret things....LOL. Only teasing, my delusional thoughts of Yadech....IK YK WK EK....
As well this INFINITY symbol I believe is much stronger feeling than any diamond in the world....hehehe, again my mind goes "spazzing" when it comes to Yadech. :secret:
Hi Sary! Miss your FF na . How's baby Marisa? I got the name right?

Love the Ik, YK, WK, EK.... Hehe Miss the old days .. IK, YK what I'm saying right.. ?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech is so handsome.....

Yaya is so beautiful.....

Cute.......

cr:as tagged
yaya kugimiya said:
i just love seeing yadech's aura everytime they meet up...i can see in their eyes that sparkling a lot that's love i think :coverlaf:  :wub:

credits to the owner

มาด้วยกัน ทำงานด้วยกัน..กลับก็ก็พร้อมกัน...
แต่..ภาพคู่"ไม่มี๊..ไม่มี"..มีแต่เอาภาพมาวางคู่กันแบบเนี้ยย!
แต่..เราก็มีความสุขนะ..มีความสุขแบบNYงัยย..ไม่มีใครเหมือนดี...
ขอบคุณ Cr.ตามภาพค่ะ

can anyone translate this caption above?thanks

Thanks for sharing na ka,

Come together, work together...leave at the same time....
But no couple picture...so I put the pictures together like this!
But..we are happy...be happy like NY...unique....
Thank you Cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-not-afraid-of-bad-luck-to-hide-love-or-love-in-hiding-let-it-be/

credits to Mai

hi all

here is my delusional comment about this

nadech chooses to remain tight lipped and hide his love life.....keep on doing more merits to contradict the bad predictions)

my favorite part is this....

About whether or not I’m hiding, if it’s necessary I would have to hide as it is(confirmed he really wanted it to be a secret)

and this

That means the person you’re hiding and secretly dating is the real one?
No it’s not like that.  You would have to see going forward.  The best thing is continuing to get to know each other.
(because yadech are continuously studying each other)
i am waiting for any big news that nadech is dating someone else in secret with solid evidence...then if there is none let us continue to stay in  :cloud9:  :coverlaf: 

and in case yadech will broke up officially i am ready to let go and move on :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf: 

btw reporters are comparing yadech to markim to come out and reveal their love lives...what a stupid question yadech and markim  are not the same level in terms of popularity :scratchchin: