[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Thank you bubba for sharing ja. I think this sculpture of Yaya was done a couple of years ago. I remember reading about it. Here's the master piece na. He did an amazing job.

Jonathan Wylder gallery

wow this is so impressive .....

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I see :dance1:. I wanted to make sure people know that are excerpt for RT's Unending Love poem :wink:, Thanks for words of advices and encouragement ka! I also do want to create Yadech mvs too :D. Too much going on in this delusional mind of mine :wackonut:   :whahuh:.

chaitra said:
Zoe, I knew they were the first 2 lines from RT's Unending Love, but you were the one to mention it (when many people dint even know such a beautiful poem existed)  and to create a beautiful thought of adapting Yadech for those beautiful lines so I wanted to give the credit to you.

I'm so happy my FF Forever came to your mind when you read those lines even before Yadech.

Since you have a Yadech fanfiction in mind, I do hope you find time to write it. As for creative mind, Don't worry about it. Just take the first step of taking the time and then you will be writing in no time and everything will fall into place, the way you want it. 
Don't fret about the vocabulary bank. Vocab can add a lot to the writing but sometimes, beauty lies in the rawness of the story and not by big words or awesome grammar. 

Yadech are a beautiful inspiration and Yadechers are too kind so I'm sure you will get the same encouragement and love that I received from these ladies. I personally request you to start as soon as possible coz all you have to do is START and then everything will come naturally to you and you will definitely have fun :dance2: .

Ms.Zoe

too too C U T E

Though Yadech just had a lunch date with each other along with their moms. After saying their goodbyes, P'chai Nadech still yearning that the lunch date did not end too soon, he wanted to spend more precious time with Nong sao Yaya. Focusing on Yaya as she was leaving, very sweet!

why Yaya, you are too too C U T E

credits - as tagged

Ms.Zoe

2 more cute & sweet photos of Yaya. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Thank you everyone for your awesome shares! I like Yaya's fashion, she likes to wear denim overalls & flat ballerina/sneaker shoes.

1 2 3 Yaya is ready to meet Nadech and puppy Yen Yen again :scooter:. And off I go too :D.

Smile & Good day to all Yadechers!

credits - as tagged & urassayas

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for taking the time to read Part 1of My Wallflower. I appreciate it.

@mc @c1ndy @jt @yk @bubba @jun @Malee @MsZoe @fresh @huanzhu @chaitra @soso @Falada  thank you, ladies.

@yk @mc @jun @Malee @bubba @fresh @huanzhu it is heartening to receive your very generous words of encouragement, thank you. yk the feeling is mutual, your ff is very enjoyable.

For you, yk and huanzhu, I did my level best and am posting Part 2 ahead instead of Friday.

Hope you ladies like it.

Part 1 - page 1110

Wednesday, Jan 28, 2015

Key FF3 | My Wallflower | Part 2

She was so excited to travel back to Bangkok for a job interview. It had been seven very long years, four years in university pursuing Journalism and Handcraft Design Art, two and half years fulfilling her internship practice. Finally the internship was over and she was free to search for a job she was passionate about.

In all honesty she could not wait to see her beloved Aunty Sia who had supported her financially in whichever way she could, to thank her, and to return the favour of taking care of her now that she was a working adult. Aunty Sia was her pillar of strength and drive, she owed her academic success partly to her, the rest was her sheer determination to graduate within the course timeframe and be independent.

Not a moment passed without her thinking of the most important person in her life, Nadech. She was plagued with homesickness of him all the time. Missed him so much.

A heavy uneasiness sat on her. All these years she did not have an opportunity to explain her departure. He deserved to know the truth, he was so good to her, loved her.

She had no chance of ever seeing him again. Seven years was a long period of time, things changed, people moved on. She was quite sure he must have afterall she departed in such a hush hush hurry. She had no rights to Nadech, he probably had forgotten about her or was still fuming mad with her silent departure out of his life or was a family man now. Wished she could turn back the hands of time. Being with him, he was the best thing for her. But circumstances during that time were in dire straits, she had no choice in the matter or suffered a worst fate.

Aunty Sia never mentioned about Nadech visiting her, their sweet love was gone over that fateful weekend. No use crying over spilled milk. It was because of coming back to Bangkok that foremost thoughts of Nadech sprang back automatically, he was the most significant person in her tender years. She thanked her lucky stars to have experienced marvelous love with him, they loved wholeheartedly. She reminisced their wonderful moments with love.

She should prepare for the job interview and be conscientious with the possibility of searching for other jobs in case she was not the right candidate for the firm.

Her reunion with Aunty Sia was so emotional. Aunty Sia looked the same, the exact person Yaya left seven years ago. She hugged her precious girl and cried tears of happiness to have her back with her finally. She refused for Yaya to rent a flat, insisted on her staying in her small but very organized and cosy apartment, she still worked for the Tungs and stayed in their premises. Occasionally she would return to the apartment for housekeeping or when she was due her home leave.

"Honey, I am so proud of you, your achievements, congratulations. You were very pretty then but now you're beautiful. This glorious hair need not be braided anymore." She stroked her hair gently, smiled at her with love.

"I am where I am because of you, Aunty Sia. I can never repay you for all you do for me. Is it difficult working for the Tungs? I'd want to support you now that I can." She hugged her beloved Aunty Sia to her.

"No, honey, it is a piece of cake working for them. It is just like me taking care of my home but its their home I am taking care of. Tori is so lazy she doesn't and can't do anything. Your aunt has gone weaker, the years have not been very kind to her. Have no fear, honey, she can't harm you anymore, she needs help getting around."

"Of Tori she changed a bit since her mother's illness, your aunt has been encouraging her to be a better person. A leopard can't change its spots, Tori still goes ape over small issues. I haven't heard of her getting married or with a steady boyfriend, a constant stream of guys come and go in her life but not that Mr Lee. They're no longer together." She volunteered the information.

"It is a good thing your apartment is far away from their residence. You can call me mean, ungrateful, I have no intention to visit them. A large part of my life changed because of them, most important is being separated from my love, Nadech. Aunty Sia, did Nadech ever visited you?"

"Yaya, Nadech never came but I overheard your aunt and Tori's conversation. They fabricated story of you to Mr Lee, about you having an older and rich boyfriend, that Mr Chang, and how you were looking forward to the wedding. I believe Mr Lee relayed the message to Nadech. When they found you were gone they were incensed. I am just glad you went away and look at you now, all adult."

"Yaya, you're the daughter I never had and I love you dearly, honey." Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she held on Yaya very slim waist and guided her to the dining area.

"I cooked all your favourite food, eat heartily, later we can shop around for things you need." Yaya couldn't be happier with the love Aunty Sia showered on her, she was blessed.

Nadech was on his way back from London, having attended a power creative media conference. It was refreshing, challenging and very imaginative, mixing and exchanging ideas with industry peers. He enjoyed his time which gave a rush of adrenaline, full of ideas he had for the ads pitching waiting for his involvement as soon as he was back.

Nadech was creative head honcho of his own company, CaTCH. The agency was set up after his return from studies in Advertising Creativity and Business Management, the former was his true love, the latter a requirement to run an organization successfully.

He was not looking forward to be back to the office. He felt claustrophobic when in the office. When alone he was fine, he could achieve much. He very much loved his creative knowledge, applying basic sketch ideas to finished artistic visionary concept. Every account was a challenge and joy especially when they clinched the job.

He just didn't like it when his staff walked in and whined on jobs they were supposed to know. They lacked leadership and confidence, seemed rather green and did not have enough experience in their fields of work. Much time was wasted running through step-by-step how to get it done work with them. He did not like this aspect of work.

The biggest consolation was Tex Sun. Tex was Nadech's Art Director, hired by Nadech himself. He was as brilliant as Nadech and spoke the same artistic language. Even in appearance Tex was artistic-looking with his mop of stylish curly hair, ear rings and dressed in bohemian chic, adding hats and scarves to his wardrobe, he pulled the fashion style to a tee. Tex was very artsy. He got along fabulously with Nadech but he disliked Mia, hated her guts, they were always at loggerheads.

Mia had been recruiting incompetent staff. She was supposed to be an expert in the people's skills area, apparently not judging by the staff shortcomings. He heard they were hiring a creative copywriter to work closely with him. Mia better not screw up this time or he would be royally pissed and this time he would not hesitate to replace her. He had not been pleased with her work performance, having worked two years in CaTCH. Because of old times' sake she was given the job.

The thought of facing Mia Wang upset Nadech. They were from the same university and attended certain modules together but she was basically in human resources and administration. Mia had been harboring romantic thoughts of Nadech and had indicated openly to him she would love him to be her special someone, to the point of engagement.

Mia was twenty-eight years, two years older than Nadech. She was an attractive woman. A number of school mates were keen in her but her heart was set on Nadech, he being so good-looking, successful and smart. Often she was a little possessive over him. She was not shy to display pda on Nadech. It made him uncomfortable, he was sure she was not the lady of his choice. There were no sparks he felt for her nor was he happy in her company. They went on a few dates, Nadech tolerated them but in his heart was a waste of his time. Mia tried as much as possible to have meal dates or any moment but it was proving to be difficult with Nadech's sullen and less than keen moods.

Nadech was taken by surprise when he met Mac and Tori in the same campus. They took different discipline of studies and were too close for comfort especially after Yaya's incident. Tori managed to persuade Mac to study in the same college as Nadech. She had hopes of winning Nadech with her irresistible charms but it had not work.

Every time Nadech thought of Yaya he was huffy - with Mac. Shortly after her disappearance he opted for an earlier college enrolment, he needed to focus, thinking of Yaya caused him affliction. As for Tori he resented her even when she tried to be angelic to him but badmouthed Yaya. He had no time for the likes of her.

Treasuring Nadech's friendship Mac wasted no time and apologized big time to him over the incident. Eventually for old times' sake they stayed friends but definitely not the same status they used to enjoy as far as Nadech was concerned. Their friendship tapered off to a certain degree because of his lost love.

Mac worked as Account Manager in CaTCH.

"Nadech, I need you to interfere. I am interviewing the copywriter. She is perfect, I can feel her creativity, her talents, just from communicating with her, she speaks the same language like us, not to mention is such a looker, so striking. That bitch just doesn't get it, she wants to reject her application." Tex was displeased with the progress of the interview. If not for Mia he would have hired the copywriter.

Nadech trusted Tex's judgement where creativity and work related issues were concerned. This was the first time Tex had opposed strongly against Mia's decision. Tex must have recognized talent when he saw one. Based on Mia's past hiring decisions she had not done a good job, Nadech got up from his seat and busy schedule and walked to Tex.

"She is in Creative Mess Room waiting for a decision. I left her there because I want her to feel the creative energy when we work and that room is the best place to pool our resources and pitch awesome ideas. You have to make a decision and not let Mia crash our dream team." Nadech could see Tex was very keen with the applicant.

Just then Mia knocked on the door and walked in. She was ready to oppose Tex's choice.

"She is inexperienced and is a greenhorn in this industry, her previous experience was in a different environment, doing market research, in different town. She is not right for us. No way we want such a hire." Mia insisted.

"I will determine the decision after I have a chat with her. I will do it alone." Nadech took Tex's appeal seriously, he did not want to waste an opportunity. In this instance he had more faith in Tex than Mia.

"I'll accompany you." Mia volunteered.

"Not necessary, I want an unbiased opinion of the candidate." With that he proceeded to Creative Mess. Tex was smiling from ear to ear, he knew he could depend on Nadech. His objective was to ensure theirs was a highly talented team, hiring the right candidate and working hard to achieve success was the sweetest reward. Tex was very focus on work and had high work standards delivery.

Mia looked on in defeat, her mind already racing to put up all the cons in this hire. Personally she was very worried Nadech may be attracted, the copywriter was beautiful. Mia had insecurity issues, with her work and herself. All along she had been hiring incompetent,non-engaging, non-pleasant females, she did not worry about guys, just to be sure none of the female employees caught his interest.

Waiting patiently in this awesome creative space Yaya was calm. CaTCH was such an interesting and cool place. It was unlike a typical office environment. The room was huge with long fine wood worktables for drawing and pitching ideas. It felt more like a cafe than an office. At the corner she eyed a very attractive Nespresso, like a piece of art. Her mouth watered at the thought of freshly brewed coffee. A few MACs sat on the tables.

She was not sure of her chances, she received mix signals from them. Tex seemed a nice guy, he emphasized a lot on getting jobs done, often requiring to stay late at work. He was keen to hire her. While Ms Wang showed disinterest. She was pretty but insincere, her eyes revealed insecurity and nastiness. Still Yaya hoped to get an opportunity to work in this fun and conducive place, she already felt she could achieve job satisfaction in this environment.

Her long dark honey hair was left free, it was so soft and silky, very clean and feminine. Truly over the years she flourished into a great beauty.

She wore a white cotton full A-line skirt shaped by tiny gathers below the banded waist with pink flamingos design, jersey cotton white top in three quarter button up sleeve with tiny repeats of pink flamingos. On her feet were classic lace-up dance shoes in buttery pale pink Italian leather. She was as fresh as a daisy in her youthful slim outfit.

Corporate suit was not the dress code in media industry. Hip, edgy, really smart casuals in trendy styles were regular fixtures.

A hint of lavender filled the room when Nadech walked in. He purposely did a clumsy knock on the door with his foot to indicate his presence. He caught sight of a very neat and gracious back with gorgeous hair.

When she heard movements Yaya automatically stood and turned slowly to greet.

Time stood still when Nadech and Yaya locked eyes with shock at each other. They were dazed with floods of wonderful memories of their early years. Just staring at each other for so long they did not know to break free.

Finally Yaya looked away on the floor, her heart was pounding so hard. This was a very awkward situation. Was Nadech the creative director? She was shaking with fear.

Nadech barely recovered. Seeing his wallflower after all these years was the most unexpected moment of his life. He had buried their past deep in a corner of his heart, never forgotten. It did not help that she was so gorgeous in her simple natural style, her hair was a beauty killer.

Heart beating so fast, he walked over to his side of the table where her papers were. He picked up and scanned through. So much information he was receiving just reading. She had been in Lampang all these while and returned to Bangkok after completion of all her commitments to work in the city. He very much wanted to know her side of the story but not now. He needed to get through the interview and be professional about it.

"Hi, Yaya, I can't believe we meet after these years ! It has been a while. How are you?" Although he tried to be aloof and distance himself for all the hurt she caused him he could not stop staring into her brown sugar eyes. They mesmerized him.

"Hi, Nadech. I am fine. As you read I've only returned back to Bangkok last weekend to get a job. I have no idea you work here." Very awkwardly she replied. Her face was flushed crimson with nerves and seeing Nadech.

He was even more handsome with a sexy maturity, no longer happy or smiling easily but a hard-edged urban glamour gent. He wore a loose-fitting cyan linen button down, sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He coupled that with white linen pants, and Ralph Lauren Pearce slide calfskin tan sandals that showcased his well-shaped feet to advantage. His laid-back attire had him looking so hot instead of a beach bum. She felt intimidated and conscious.

The same painful thoughts ran through Nadech's mind. Shit, why was she right in front of him, to cause more hurt, distraction or what, to him ? He did not need any of these, he had built his life around his career.

His wallflower bloomed to such a dazzling stunning beauty. Just looking at her his heart was weak with desire. He had not felt this way since seven years ago. He did not know if that was the right word, she energized him at the same time. He was on prime alert, wanting to look good for her.

Going through the motion of job interview Nadech asked and Yaya answered. He was impressed with her, he understood what Tex meant about her. He wanted her to be in his team to create dream pitches, worked through successfully on campaigns and projects and succeed further in the business, he had confidence in her. He remembered her artistic background. The other important reason was to find out her story, good or bad, to rest the case and moved on. She left a huge vacuum in his life when she was gone. The last time she left so quietly, now that she was back he would made it impossible.

"I understand if you do not wish to hire me, Nadech. In fact as soon as I saw you I don't think it is a good idea." She told him.

"Why, you can't face challenges or you can't separate personal issues from work?" He gave a haughty look at her which further embarrassed her.

Yaya looked at him dumbfounded, she was lost for words with his aggressiveness. He was never like that, she got to give, people changed over time. She stared quietly at anywhere but him.

"I am offering the job to you, you will be my creative copywriter and work closely with me and Tex. Tex is the AD, he is highly creative and demanding, a perfectionist, just like me. We have so many account we need to be fast. Every pitch must turn up perfectly, sloppiness is not allowed. Most of the time will be working with Tex. I have a full spectrum of workload that includes maintaining standards of creative excellence, timeliness, profitability, as well interacting with brand planners and account managers. The possibility of working late nights is very high, it is the norm in ad agencies. Can you handle all these roles?" He was demanding and harsh to test her willpower. He needed to push her and ensured she accepted the job.

His underestimation of her had her hot and bothered.

"I don't shy away from work or challenges like you said. I am also a perfectionist, I don't see why I can't handle the job if it is clearly within my scope." She huffed and puffed slightly to show her displeasure.

Good, that was how he wanted her to be, it meant she would accept the job. He could not resist the next question.

"Where do you stay now, the same place?"

"No, I am staying with Aunty Sia in Thonglor." She answered quietly.

"That's good, it is settled then. I'll have Mia prepare the Letter of Appointment. She is the Human Resources Manager. When can you start, I hope as soon as possible. Tex and I are short-handed. The remuneration will be better than expected." He concluded the interview, standing to leave.

"Tomorrow is it too soon, Nadech?" She asked and looked into his eyes which was a mistake. So much longing was transmitted to him.

Nadech was disoriented by her beautiful pools of brown sugar eyes. All his well-guarded defence dissolved completely. Going over he pulled Yaya into a tight hug. So much sweet memories of their time. She was so soft to his masculine frame. How much he missed her, how they always challenged their sense of humor for good laughs, that was what made their relationship so engaging. Her hair was so sexy, he caressed so tenderly, never having a chance to do so before.

The seven years apart cumulated to his marvelously dreamy hug. It brought tears of joy to her. Closing her eyes she leaned on him and returned the hug, holding him close. So much sweet recollection of their innocent teen years. She thought she had loved and lost but this wonderful encounter served to remind her love was precious and never to lose that wistful longing.

Looking into her eyes he told her, "I am very glad we finally meet, baby, after all these years. I miss you so much. We have a lot of work in progress, official and personal." With that he gave her a heartwarming kiss that melted them. They were shaking when they pulled apart.

"Thank you, Nadech, see you tomorrow." She smiled shyly at him.

He had never forgotten his wallflower, this chance encounter made him longed for her even more.

"See you, be safe." He whispered to her, was emotional with a sense of déjà vu feelings.

She started mid-week by Friday got a good hang on the job flow. Tex was so pleased to have Yaya on the team. He ran her through the job process in detail, including basic Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) rules, so that she was acquainted. He went to great lengths to make her feel welcome and was very serious once they started working. Yaya felt a connection with him, he was very sweet to her, unlike the manner he ignored Mia when she visited them in Creative Mess.

Mia exercised her authority and talked down to Yaya. She put up this image to reflect her superior position in the company. So mad she was Yaya was hired by Nadech, made her very wary of her. From the first moment she saw Yaya uneasiness weighed her. Since she was an employee now Mia intended to lay down the law to keep Yaya in place at every opportunity. She was threatened by Yaya's artistic talents and beauty, made many trips to Creative Mess just to be sure Nadech was not with her. This irritated Tex no end, with him asking her to leave them in quiet peace to carry on with their work. Yaya couldn't help laughing secretly at the scene, there Mia was trying to be the superior and Tex rudely asking for her exit. She knew she had a friend in Tex.

Nadech did not come by, he was busy with so much details, including the business management of the company.

During lunch breaks, Yaya would leave the office to a nearby park or mall to have her brought from home lunch, reading or music accompanying her. She felt recharged and ready when lunch was over.

Together with Tex they worked on a small campaign, each challenged and concluded with satisfaction on the final completion. Her copy was very catchy, Tex finished the art direction with class. They were satisfied with their first job.

"Its Friday, beautiful, I'd be polite, want to go for a cuppa?" Tex asked her, getting ready to leave. He was stingy with compliments but accorded to Yaya.

"Don't call me that, Tex. Its embarrassing. No thanks, I am heading home to unwind and look forward to the weekend. Thanks very much." She smiled, felt comfortable in Tex's company.

"Its your lost, I am great company you know. Have a nice weekend then, see ya, beautiful. Its how I see you and my pleasure." He smiled happily at her.

Just then Nadech walked in, he heard part of their conversation and saw how at ease they were with each other. He had never seen Tex flirty, maybe no one in the office was beautiful as his wallflower. He was a little green with envy, just like how he was when Yaya hugged the havanese bichon in Bow Bow.

"Hi, Nadech, I am leaving, have a nice weekend. This beautiful girl here declined my polite offer for tea. Take care of her. Bye, Yaya." He was out of Creative Mess.

Yaya too was getting to leave. Nadech stopped her.

"Next week we have a deadline to pitch for a big job. I want you to help me. It is a very important client." Before Yaya could reply in walked Mia.

"Nadech, you are still here? Aren't you done for the day?" She walked over and linked her elbow to his, displaying her proprietary status for Yaya to see.

"Let's go for dinner." She frowned because she knew Nadech would reject the idea.

Yaya could see Mia's desire to hang out with Nadech. She took her bag and made to leave.

"I am not free, you can leave, Mia. I have things to discuss with Yaya." Again she was prevented from leaving.

Embarrassed Mia left, not before sending a glare at Yaya.

Looking uneasily at Nadech, Yaya nodded her head in agreement with his request.

"Good-bye, Nadech, have a nice weekend." She walked to leave but he held on her wrist.

"Do you know I have never had the pleasure to have a meal with you. The only time was at my place eating sandwiches and pastries, the party doesn't count. Would you go for dinner with me? I am really hungry, the last time I ate was this morning." He pleaded softly, looked into her eyes for a positive reply.

"I am not sure, Nadech. Ms Wang wants to have dinner with you."

"I don't want her company but I want yours." He insisted.

With no choice especially since it was breakfast he last ate Yaya agreed. She was nervous going out with Nadech, it was a long while ago they spent quality time together. Their separation brought an awkwardness, she was anxious.

As luck would have it, he was over the moon with her concord. Walking her out of the room they left. He looked forward to their lone private time since she worked in his company. It was worth his patience.

They had a simple but delicious Italian
meal in a bistro near her place. So full they were, Nadech still wanted to share a slice of chocolate crepe cake.

Their conversation trended on the safe side. Nadech found out about her studies in Thammasat University. He wanted to ask for her reasons to relocate but resisted, he could wait for another opportune time. Right now he just wanted their uninterrupted time, basked in her beauty, admired her.

Seated across him, Yaya was edgy. Suddenly she looked stressed and sorry, like the first time he met her at Marymount when she realised the time.

"All these years I never had a chance to explain to you the reasons I left Bangkok, I am really sorry, Nadech." She was regretful, looked mournfully for his response before continuing. Nadech was very surprised, he never expected her to broach the topic, just stared at her and waited patiently for her to continue.

"When I reached home, Mac and Tori were there, they were arguing. Mac wanted to get out of the unpleasant situation with Tori and asked me directly if I had met up with you. It caused Tori such an angry moment with me, I don't know why. The next I heard from Aunty Sia my aunt planned for me to be married very soon to a man whom I did not know and old enough to be my father to punish me for spending time with you. Aunty Sia arranged secretly for me to leave for her hometown in Lampang. She could not bear for me to be married to a barbarian, that's how she saw him. I didn't want to leave because of you but I was so scared and there was no other option, my aunt would carry out what she intended. Aunty Sia's sister, Lin, took care of me. I was in Lampang all these years, studying and fulfilling my commitments, until everything was cleared and I came back to Bangkok to be with Aunty Sia. I don't know what my fate would have been if not for her. She saved me. I am sorry I didn't inform you, I wrote a number of letters but wasn't brave or strong to mail to you." She was calmed with the revelation but it caused a lot of pain thinking how evil her aunt was.

So that was the reason she fled. Nadech was repentant he thought of his own pain not hers. Reaching for her hands he rubbed gently he was heartbroken for her. What she went through was distressful for someone so young. Before he knew he was vexed with her disappearance, not now, she had a valid reason, circumstances forced her into leaving.

"Thank you for telling me, baby. I know it isn't easy to bring up something so painful. It clears a lot because I thought I was unimportant in your life. It was an excruciating period for me without you. I was very hurt, angry, dismay, you name it, I felt all those agonies."

"What you went through I can't describe how terrible it was but you're a very brave girl, my wallflower." He was so gentle with his consolation, instead of feeling guilty he managed to make Yaya feel exceptional... like always and the special endearment was just too adorable.

"Not a day passed without you in my mind. I think of you all the time especially how I had to leave without letting you know. The past years have been the longest period of my life. I missed the two most important persons so much." Yaya told him.

"Was I one of them?" He just had to know to be reassured.

Smiling affectionately at him, the answer was an affirmation.

"You're number one in my life." What she told him had him giving her the most charming dimpled smile. Holding her hands he kissed them.

"I want us to be back again, explore our time and just being together." The old Nadech was back, persuasive in a cute way.

Sending her to her place, they agreed to meet on Monday at work. Yaya did not want to disappoint Aunty Sia she promised to spend the weekend with her.

Before leaving his car, Nadech pulled her to him and gave the longest unhurried kiss, savoring her exquisiteness, her shyness and grace, which got him started falling in love with her in the first place. Those beautiful moments in their teens came back to him with a rush, he definitely want more in their relationship this time.

They could not wait for Monday.

It was starting to be a madhouse. Tex was in bad moods, thinking hard to get ideas flowing and started for the big job. Nadech left Tex and Yaya to start first, he was busy.

Yaya could feel the stress from Tex. She tried her best with some ideas and volunteered freehand sketches of visuals which impressed and encouraged Tex. Slowly their concept was formed. They brainstormed but it was a long way to go.

In the late afternoon Mac walked in to Creative Mess to have a discussion with Tex. When he saw Yaya he was speechless.

"Is that you, Yaya?" He asked.

Yaya was shocked, never expected nor wanted to see him, who caused so much pain to her and Nadech.

Tex being the third party observed. He did not see the usual friendliness from Yaya. Instead she looked off colour.

"Yes, she is our new copywriter, she is amazing, I am lucky she is helping so much." Tex broke the silence.

Mac attempted to hug Yaya which had her quickly going behind Tex. She was not ready to be friends with him.

"Welcome, Yaya, it is wonderful to see you. You've grown, so beautiful and sexy." Cheekily he told her which did not sit well with her, in fact he was very rude. Before she was shy in Mac's presence, this pushy Mac revolted her.

"I need to ask you to leave, Mac, if there is nothing important. We have a tight deadline." Tex handled the situation smoothly. He did not want Yaya upset.

"Okay, get your message, Tex. See you soon, Yaya." Mac left the office shortly.

"Are you alright, Yaya? Is he a ghost from the past?" Tex asked.

Much shaken Yaya remained silent and continued with their task. Seeing Mac just reminded her of the awful situation seven years ago, she hoped she did not have any dealings with him.

Mac rushed to Nadech's office.

"Nadech, I just saw Yaya. It is such a coincidence after all these years. She is so beautiful and sexy, very sensual, my
kind of girl." Mac gushed.

Nadech looked at Mac. He had changed over the years since breaking up with Tori. He became bold and arrogant and definitely a player. Nadech left him alone since he was good in his job. He did not like the way Mac spoke about Yaya, disrespectful and lecherous.

"Don't you dare try anything on her, Mac, I am warning you. She is here to work, she is a creative talent we can't afford to lose. Leave her alone." Looking hard at Mac he sent the message.

"I am just expressing my opinion, man. Why are you worked up, she is not your girlfriend anymore, Mia is." He laughed.

"Yaya means a lot to me, you should know, I don't want you messing with her. As for Mia she is definitely not." He was mad.

"The whole office except you and Tex are in denial. Mia carries a torch for you." Mac continued.

"Shut up and get lost, don't ever mention her to me or Yaya." He was in bad mood, first with Mac's flattery of Yaya and the most disgusting link with Mia, so abhorrent, not happening ever.

"Alright, I am going do some homework and get to know Yaya better. I am off now." He boasted.

Nadech was frustrated, didn't Mac realise his big mistake, how his thoughtlessness caused them so much pain? He did not like what Mac said about getting to know Yaya. Yaya belonged to him, Nadech would make sure.

By Thursday they were near to completion with their key account pitching. Nadech joined Tex and Yaya for team efforts, together their talented pools of creativity got the final job done. It was a proud achievement and early Friday morning when the final artwork was completed.

"It is a pleasure working with you, beautiful, you're so talented for someone so young." Tex complimented, getting ready to leave.

"That's because I am working with the gurus of advertising. Thanks for guiding me and making me part of the team." She addressed Nadech and Tex.

Nadech was pleased as punch. He had Tex, now he had Yaya, both were very committed to their work plus they were very creative, definite strengths required in an ad agency.

"We will do the sales pitch together, Tex, I like you to come along. The appointment is at ten in the morning. You don't have to be in early tomorrow, Yaya, get enough rest and come in later or not at all, I don't mind." Nadech informed them.

Tex left. Nadech sent Yaya home.

"Thanks, baby, you did wonderful, relieved Tex and I with your talents. I am so glad you're a team." Nadech kudos her.

Smiling with pride receiving praise from Nadech made it totally worthwhile for all the extra mile she put in.

"I am learning from the best, thanks to you, Nadech. See you tomorrow, I'll be a little late."

At her door, he turned her around, hands on her waist, kissed her to a state of oblivion pleasure, so aroused they were. It was much later when they broke their kiss with reluctance.

"That's for good-luck tomorrow. Good night sweet dreams, baby. I love you." Nadech murmured in her ears.

Yaya nearly cried with his super sweet words. Echoed the same lovely words to him. "I love you, too, Nadech. Drive safe."

It was two months since Yaya worked in CaTCH. Aunty Sia told her it was fate that brought them back together, she could not be more happy for her and Nadech.

She got closer to Tex. He was very protective of her. They got along famously, personally and at work. Mac came by a few times trying flirty conversations. Thanks to Tex he was snubbed and asked to leave Creative Mess. Yaya was so grateful to Tex. The more she saw Mac the more averse she was to him. The other obstacle was Mia Wang. She wasted no time reminding and hinting Nadech and her were more than just colleagues. Yaya was not surprised, since the first time Mia had a proprietary air about Nadech. She would just have to be smart and alert around these unpleasant individuals.

"Guys, we did it! We got the account! It is a big deal, we were pitted against big agencies and managed to come out on top. Its your team work and talents that sealed the deal, thanks very much Tex and Yaya." A spirited Nadech announced the excellent news to them. Giving a warm handshake to Tex, hugging Yaya.

Tex could see all the emotions and love the two displayed, bingo they were in love! It was clear to see their love and affections. He liked Yaya a lot, she was epitome of a girlfriend. It was a good thing he was not looking into a relationship, he loved himself too much to cater to a girlfriend but a great friend he could be, that was how he was to Yaya. Silently he was happy for them, they were perfect for each other.

"Congratulations to us, our dream team." Tex enthused gleefully.

"My parents just came back from their holidays, I shared the good news. My mom wants to do a little celebration at home tomorrow. You're invited as well as Mac, Mia. We'll leave early from here." He pulled a face at the mention of the two Ms. He did not want to include them but his mom insisted since they had been working together for a while.

At four Nadech came to Creative Mess to pick Yaya he wanted her to ride with him before she left with Tex.

When he saw her he was visually affected. She was so lovely. Hair very casually tied in low ponytail reminded him so much of their times together. Timeless and comfortable boho chic was her style in white cotton-elastane long sleeve fitted top paired with mossy green maxi silk pleated skirt. Effortlessly chic and ultra feminine she was. If not for Tex being in the room he would have smooched and cuddled her. So tempting she was. He gave her an amorous smile when she saw him.

"Are you ready, Yaya ?" He asked.

"I thought she was coming with me." Tex pouted.

"You can go on your own, Tex." Nadech grinned.

"Wait for me, Nadech, I am coming with you." Mia trotted clumsily in very high heels and short dress, she was a very short woman. She wanted to be sure Nadech gave her a ride even though she had her own transportation. Immediately Nadech's mood changed to gloomy. He did not welcome her self-invitation.

"You should let Tex take her so we're a couple." She beamed at him and glared at Yaya. Feeling awkward Yaya pretended to pack her long slung shoulder bag.

"No way, it is my intention to fetch Yaya, why don't you use your own car." Exasperated he told her.

"Let's go then, I want to ride in your car. See you there, loser." The last was addressed to Tex and Yaya.

"Come, Yaya." Nadech insisted.

Mia made a beeline and forced her way to seat in the front with Nadech. She was so satisfied. Yaya sat behind her quietly. Somehow Mia was starting to remind her of Tori. Nadech was the most frustrated among them. While driving he peeped at Yaya to make sure she was okay. Mia was shameless she placed her hand on Nadech's shoulder claiming familiarity. Nadech just only tolerated he drove as fast as possible to reach the destination. His dream of having a light and fun ride with Yaya was damned by this beyond irritating woman.

When they got out of the car, Tucker raced to Nadech and barked so excitedly. Tucker was hostile to Mia, she did not take into pets of any form it could sense it. Barking non-stop Tucker went straight to Yaya and tlc her. Seeing it had Yaya so happy, she bent to hug and kissed it so tenderly, smiling and talking their language in mutual understanding. That gave Nadech such a gratifying moment, his two most awesome loves, he was all smiles. Mia looked on with jealously and detestation, hating the dog and Yaya.

Tex looked on in amazement, he had the last laugh. Eat your heart out, bitch, even Tucker knew how to choose the right mistress for its master. Who was the loser now.

Mrs Kugimiya greeted and invited them to dinner. She was so pleased to see Yaya, complimented her lovely and gracious manners. Mia tried to win Mrs Kugimiya hugging and holding her, refusing to let go. Mrs Kugimiya was surprised she didn't remember being that close to her. Or had Nadech taken a fancy to her, she hoped he would be very careful in his choice of partner.

Yaya excused to use the restroom which had Nadech accompanying her. He brought her to the private areas bathroom and waited for her.

When she came out he couldn't resist, hugged her, kissed her forehead and ear followed by her lips.

"Stop, Nadech, someone may come by." Yaya panicked.

Promptly, holding her hand he lead her to his room and locked the door. He shoved his fingers into her hair, holding her mouth imprisoned, soul kissed her so emotionally and lustfully, knocking the air out of them. Panting for breath they looked at each other. Yaya touched his beautifully cut and styled hair with adoration, loving the feel. His bedroom brought very sweet memories of their time and conversation. She missed and loved his room, it was a beautiful room.

"You don't know what you do to me, baby. I am turning to a maniac all because of you, crazy for you." He whispered to her, heart jumping so rapidly with desire.

"You do the same to me, Nadech, I love you." Touching his face affectionately she told him. "We must get back. It won't be nice to be away for a while since you're the host and Ms Wang probably is waiting for you anxiously." Not happy with the thought of Mia.

"I don't care about her, its all about you." He gave soft kisses all over her face.

"Shall we leave now before your mom sends a search party." Smiling at him, loving his kisses, she asked.

"Okay, but we are not done, after dinner okay." He pouted. He was hot with longing for her, she was babelicious.

"I have this to congratulate you." She pulled out from her bag a tabletop white photo frame with a drawing of Tucker barking, so adorably cute Tucker was.

"You drew this for me? You really know the way to my heart. I know you have lots of talents. Thanks, baby, I love it! I'll place it on my nightstand to remind of my love." Hugging her to him he kissed her forehead with love.

Adjusting and making sure she looked presentable, he did not want any man ogling her, especially Mac, she was all his, he was possessive of her, they returned to the dining hall.

Mac arrived while they were gone. He eyed Yaya and appreciated her beauty. Mia caught sight and an idea formed. Walking to Mac she addressed him.

"Have an eye on somebody? Easy, Mac. You could do us both a favour. Make her seat next to you and do whatever you want with her while I'll seat next to Nadech. Come on." She prompted.

She moved over to Nadech and linked arms with him and brought him to sit next to her and his mom ignoring Yaya totally while Mac quickly walked to Yaya and seated her next to him, Tex was on the other side of Yaya. Yaya was a little paralyzed with fear and dislike of Mac. Looking at Nadech seated across her and next to Mia she was miserable. Nadech was caught off guard. His expression revealed anger with the situation.

Mac turned his charm on Yaya, much to Nadech’s annoyance while Yaya was numbed with uneasiness next to him. Picking food for her and sweet talked to her, Yaya barely acknowledged. She felt sick to the stomach with Mac, with Mia, who openly showed loving attention to Nadech, like that of a girlfriend. Nadech did not pay attention to Mia, he was eying Mac and Yaya. Mrs Kugimiya sensed the tension and tried to calm Nadech subtly.

Tex watched the whole scene and came to Yaya's rescue. He switched the attention from Mac to himself and engaged in conversation with Yaya. Yaya was relieved and able to be herself. She smiled her thanks to Tex.

Across Nadech was surprised to witness Tex and Yaya's easy banter. Now he was worried, not only was Mac interested in his wallflower, Tex seemed to be.

Looking at them he was so mad. Why had it to turn up like this? Why couldn't they find their own girls? Why must they steal his girl?

They had such a sexy kissing fling in his bedroom which left him wanting more. Looking at them vying for his baby's attention, he was seething with jealousy.

Jealous
Nick Jonas

I don’t like the way he’s looking at you
I’m starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can’t help it

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

I wish you didn’t have to post it all
I wish you’d save a little bit just for me
Protective or possessive, yeah
Call it passive or aggressive

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
I mean no disrespect
I still get jealous

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

You’re the only one invited
I said there’s no one else for you
'Cause you know I get excited, yeah
When you get jealous too

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m turning red in the face
You can call me obsessed
I mean no disrespect
I still get jealous

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

Oh (that’s why)
I still get jealous
Oh (that’s why)
I still get jealous

Lyrics | AZ Lyrics
Songwriters | Nick Jonas and others
credit as tagged

When dinner was finally over Nadech went to Yaya and led her by the waist to stand beside him. Mia made a hoo-ha asking him to send her back. He asked her to call for a cab she was not his responsibility.

He was still raging with jealousy and would make sure he was the one to send his wallflower home, she was his responsibility. Soon everyone left, Nadech and Yaya felt strained with tension. He about to explode over the guys seeking her attention, she jealous over Mia's pda.

Thanking Mrs Kugimiya for her hospitality and hugging Tucker dearly she felt better. Stroking him to sleepiness before leaving.

In the car Nadech could not contained himself.

"Why were you so happy with those guys, you enjoyed their company?" He directed at her.

"Excuse me, did I show pleasure in their company. I detest Mac so much, you did nothing to retrieve me from him. If not for Tex I would have the most awful, intimidating evening with Mac. How about you, you certainly didn't mind Ms Wang's attention." She glowered at him.

"I paid no attention to her, I was watching you, Tex and Mac, how much flowery speech they showered you and you seemed to like it." Jealousy and anger made him raised his voice.

"Ms Wang showed everyone how special you're to her, I can't believe you didn't stop her. I am mad." She sulked.

"I told you I don't care about her, she means nothing to me." He retorted.

Suddenly it was very quiet in the car, they stopped arguing. It was even worst, the silence was painful.

Reaching her place, Yaya told him.

"I think we should have a time-out if we are feeling the way we are, have time to reflect. It isn't healthy." She told him so softly which immediately had Nadech worried.

"No, baby, I am expressing displeasure because I am jealous." He reasoned.

"It will be for a while only, Nadech. It will do us good. Thank you for dinner and sending me back. Have a nice weekend." She got out of his car and walked to the apartment, a doleful look on her face.

Nadech watched her leave with frustration.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: soooosooo much dearest Key, I keep this for tonight ka. :heart:  :thumbsup: .
 Key ja, in your near future fanfic, would you please also add the horse into ka :spin: ? Your "My Wallflower" fiction has Tucker,right after in real life, Nadech adopted puppy YeNYen so it may be a chance that another horse will join to NY family ka :coverlaf: .
Many of you might read those already, but i want to repost NY wishes from/ to NY here for whom do not use Websta or IG , Cr to @ space4ny and thank you so much to him/ her for time and efforts. For the fast update, please create yours IG/ Websta acct to follow her na :)

space4ny Happy New Year ........ Yaya to Nadech 

Since I known P'Nadech, he have always been himself. He have a clear vision of everything, his personality, ,his characteristic. I'm at ease all the time when I'm with him. From the first day that we met until now he still the same never change. When I have problem he always gives me moral support. Just like many of my friends, we give one another support all the time. I feel very thankful for that and want to wish him a good health and wish this year to be a very good year for him. And I wish him to always be the same, don't have to change anything. And verything will get better and better for sure. Happy New Year na ka. 
Credit pic @nyclub_pantip @oho_magazine @urassayas #urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya

space4ny Happy New Year.....Nadech to Yaya

Yaya is the woman that came into my life and went through good moments and good opportunities with me. We entered the entertainment industry at the same time. I'm happy that I met a good woman like this. We share wonderful moment together. We help each other work and earn a living (smile). I wish her to be in a good health soon. Because it was very bad when she got stung by a jellyfish. I wish her to get well soon and never have trouble that affect her work and her health again. I want her to be safe

Happy New Year from Nadech to Mario, Yaya to James Ma, Nadech to Mark,Yaya to Kimberley, Mark to Yaya, I put under Spoiler.

space4ny Happy New Year from Nadech to Mario
"P'Mario is like my big brother. He worked a lot, he have go through many things. As a result, he has idea and point of view that amazed me. This man not usually go out, didn't like to chitchat. He like to stay with his group of friend. I think he is an good example of how to work and live. He dedicate to his work, and he is a funny person. He like to keep a straight face while he is joking. He like to act silly, but on the other hand, he is very grownup and devote to his work. He made it to this point, now he is known internationally. Back then, when we used to live in P'A Supachai's house together, P'Mario is very kind, generous and never worry about small stuffs. When he went oversea he often bring something back for us. I would like to wish him to forever be a superstar for Aisian fanclub and around the world too." #nadech #mario #mario_mm38
#nadechmario credit pic @keaw_jung @nadechworld #ohomagazine #mariomaurer #mario_maurer

space4ny Happy New Year from Yaya to James Ma
Last year i got a chance to work with James Ma many times, Give Me Five concert, and many Awards Ceremonies. This made me know that he is a nice person. I'm happy to have a new friend. Before this, I heard people say that he is nice and lovely. After I worked with him, I have to say that it is true. He is lovely and very gentle man. He like to made tea, every time we met he always ask "Would you like some tea?" (laugh). I would like to wish James "Congratulation for all the good things that happened" and wish 2015 to be a good year just like the last year, very happy and if we got a chance ,than we can work together ka." From Oho Magazine Credit pic @urassayas #urassayas #jamesma #yayaurassaya #ohomagazine 

space4ny Happy new year Nadech to Mark
"P'Mark and I know each other for 4-5 years already. We got into entertainment business at the same time. He is one of my close friend in this industry. He is an older brother that always take care of younger brother. He has good humour, funny and very loveable. We have similar activities. When we have free time, we like to go to another city, to the sea. We spend a lot of time together, talking man to man, sometime funny, sometime naughty it was really fun. When new thing happen , we both alway want to play and want to try it. Actually we had a plan to buy motorcycle, I change my mind and want to buy a car instead , but p'Mark didn't want a car, so we both have to sale motorcycle reservation paper. This new year I wish P'Mark to be happy with work and with love. And wish him to be my good brother forever." Credit pic @keaw_jung #nadech #mark_prin #ohomagazine 

space4ny Happy new year Yaya to Kimberley.
"Kim is one of the friend that alway beside me. Whether I want an advise or want some help, she is there to listen and help me. Kim's smile alway bright. It made people around her feel happy. Same as me, when I'm with Kin I feel like I want to smile with her, and people alway feel cheerful around her. I know that Kim is a smart girl. She know how to take care of herself, so there is no need to wish her to be healthy. But I want to wish this year to be a fantastic year for Kim. Hope everything will be like what she want it to be. And I hope all her wishes become true" credit pic @urassayas #kimmy_kimberley #urassayas #ohomagazine 

space4ny Happy New Year from Mark to Nadech.
"I'm impress by Nadech since first time that we met. After that we got a chance to work together on series "4 Hau Jai Haeng Khun Khao". He is lovely and constant. He still the same with what he use to be until this day. No matter what happen he never change. My brother is very talented. He can endure many thing that happen to him. Even though he is younger than me, I think he is a praiseworthy person. Although we haven't seen each other lately. I still thinking of you, brother. I heard that now you like play wakeboard, exercise a lot and working really hard. Please don't forget take sometime to rest. Wish you a strong health. You are always loved by everyone, I believe that people who love you will give you blessing and helping you to be better and better for sure. Credit pic @lovemkny.house @mark_prin #nadech #mark_prin #ohomagazine 

space4ny Happy new year from Mark to Yaya
"Even though Yaya is very small, she is tough. Since I worked with her until now, I see that she is working hard everyday. In 1month she might not have time to rest at all. Working nonstop like this, I really applaud her ability and her stamina. Although she is younger than me, she have many thing that magnificent and impressive. She is talented, good and lovely. I would like her to be lovely like this forever, have a good health. And wish her to have better and better working skill." #urassayas #mark_prin credit pic @lovemkny.house @mark_prin #ohomagazine

space4ny Reposed from @kimmyyayahome 

Happy New Year from Kimberley to Yaya
The whole day is not enough for me to talk about my impression of Yaya. It's very hard to find someone that really understand us in this business. Yaya is a special friend for me. Every time I have problem she is ready to give me advise that nobody can think of. She look quite young but her thought when she give other people advise is very mature. Yaya is a nice person, very thoughtful. I feel at ease when I'm working with her. On the other side, her funny side, she is the one that break up everything, very clumsy. For example, this year she got hurt all year round. Recently, she broke up her own mobile phone. Everything around her are easily broke. I would like to wish her to be far from every bad thing that she is facing now. Actually last year was not a good year for both of us. We met many thing. I wish her to be safe and happy ka. #kimmy #kimmy_kimberley #urassayas #ohomagazine 

Cr. as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
I am so sorry for being  :eek:fftopic: , but i am gonna do it ka!
I've just known about Nadech and Yaya in Mar 2014 and later signed up at RFTD thread in the end of May 2014. I've not studied too much things related to Nadech and Yaya as much as many veteran members here , but from what i studied , i admired of them, prouded of them, being happy to read their good news, sorry and worry for any bad news...

When i did a marathon day by day to go through all pages that i never read, I was very grateful to the active Veteran members: bubba, Vimalee, Key, MrsChum, M9, YK, Huanzhu, preciouskj and many others that I not mention here for their loyalty and love to Nadech and Yaya, Still i wondered where're Bubbles8, Cookiies and other ever active veterans ? They still love & support NY or not, if not? then why...? I am keeping asking myself those questions till a coupe of days ago and now I am surely knowing the right answer.
I am not enough sufficient in Thai Lakorn to pinpoint the  professionalism  all i knew that people who puts her heart & soul to the job will get it. 
And comparasion is good for you who thrist for learning to improve yourselves not for who try to bias or knock someone off her pedestal.
:thanks: to bubbles8, jeedlove, ch3eks  for their comments in details, for saying out loud and thanks to Zoe for link me to that story by this way i got my satisfied answers for my longing questions.

Nadech & Yaya are not  my first favourite stars but only them make me feel that they're also members of my family, they 're not only  my Idols, my favourite stars, they're also my younger brother and sister. 

And I believe that most of Nadech & Yaya's fan feel the same way that i feel na ka!

bubba said:

Top 5 celebrity with the Loyal Fanclub......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0iqGZQC5A
cr:thaich2

1.  Nadech - Yaya
2.  Mark
3.  Film
4.  Aum P.
5.  Boy P.

A Big Congratulation to Yadech for getting the number 1 spot for the celebrity with Loyal Fanclub!!! :thumbsup: :clap:
I'm so happy to see Yadech are loved by many for the fan loyalty is extremely important in the ET industry.

Back to our topic  :wink: , Zoe & MrsChum ja do you think that it will be another fanclub for NaYaYen ka?

Ms.Zoe said:

So YenYen is a girl! I was wondering about its gender as well. I read before that Nadech is allergic to dogs so now his allergy is gone/under control? Nadech is trying to do his best in doing things & fulfilling what his Lady likes (pottery & dog). He is a very considerate person  :heart:. NaYaYen  :ghehe:

Love how YenYen already comfortable with Nadech. Such a cute puppy. I also own a dog and we treat him like one of our own kids so I know the feeling of the bonding. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your beautiful shares na ka.
@MrsChum, thank you so much for sharing.  Wow....that's just beautiful!
@key, thanks for a wonderful update na ka.  You're too kind to spoil us.

Looking forward to hear Nadech, singing Tee Jing Chan Gor Jeb, OST for LSR.....

Awww.....so cute.....

Thanks Ms.Zoe for sharing na ka.
They're indeed so cute.....It's wonderful to practice beforehand... :bhehe:
Ms.Zoe said:
too too C U T E

- pic -
credits - as tagged
cr:as tagged, dada,pornpan

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
                                                                                          Hi everyone! 
I'm still here and still love yadech as much as I did from the beginning. I might not be in here chatting with your girls because I'm still studying and pretty much are busy. Just because I don't write doesn't mean I don't come here often, really wish I could join you girls again, hopefully I won't get busy as often as I used to so I can join you girls as again.

Hope everybody have a good day na ja ^^

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone! 

So sorry that I did not post anything here but i truly love and support Yadech.   When there is voting for Yadech I will try my best to vote for them.

Only that sometimes I don know what to write and so I became a silent reader. 

:wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
You beat me to it cookies! thank you for remembering me Junyukio kek. I am still and always here, js wondering around places where naya need me more hehhe I rarely implant my seeds of fondness for celebs (maybe love the onscreen characters) but seldomly offscreen, but once i adore something/someone, that adoration will last for a very very long time. And over the years naya have proven to me that my adoration for them is very worthwhile. They set the high benchmark for me, and it will take one heck of person to replace their position in my stubborn heart lol As I said in Na's thread, Naya can act/work with any costars and I will be extremely supportive and respectable towards them and their costars, but what matters to me most is who they want and yearn to do merits with, and in front of Buddha, one will always be most genuine and truthful!! 

Two of my fav MVs of them doing merits, I think they have been posted

Prom Likit, one of my fav thai song cr: Mimmz NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRWdW-hpSBM

And I always loveeeee Thai traditional songs cr: Natt Ntk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijfDXS2QYA

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome cookiies, c1ndy and bubbles. You're missed.

Hope you'll drop by when time is available, cookiies. c1ndy, very kind of you. You're one of the important fans to place Yadech in top place when voting sessions start and there are so many.
bubbles, very glad and appreciative you're a strong advocate of Yadech as seen in some threads, your message came through loud and clear. Same goes to MsZoe. Your words help put a stop to absurdity made. Love for Yadech prompt us to do our best in our way to support them utterly.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na kha preciouskj for sharing the good news.

Some more pictures for my yadechers!

Pe Aashar, Nadech's former personal manager and now James Ma's, celebrated New Year meal with Yadech, Mae Keaw, and Mae Pla.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing :).
Thank you Key for your FF update! Love the story.

@Junyukio, I feel the same way as you about Yadech. I will always support them together or without each other.

Nice to see you all here @cindy, Cookiies and bubble8.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm the oldest in the big family and always feel like a mother hen.....always wondering how everyone is doing.

@cookiies, bubbles8, and c1ndy, glad to see you stopping by and welcome home.

Awwww, Thailand also missed Yadech.     Another rerun of DJA starts today.    Wow, TNNKK and DJA rerun at the same time.....Yadech fans are so spoiled!

Caption:

Fai...Yai Jeed!!!    I will definitely see you today!!!

Jeed.....I accept your challenge ya!!    Nai Fai....my love.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

credit as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Also, Pe aarshar will be the one organizing Yadech Fan Club Meeting this year.   Hopefully, we will hear something from her soon.

Vimalee said:
Thank you na kha preciouskj for sharing the good news.

Some more pictures for my yadechers!

Pe Aashar, Nadech's former personal manager and now James Ma's, celebrated New Year meal with Yadech, Mae Keaw, and Mae Pla.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB