[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Pe' Aim posted this and wrote, "Today working for Maybelline NY with my bestie Yaya and others. She's absolutely gorgeous! Luv her ."
Awww....they both look so pretty!  LOL when I first read the caption, I thought Yadech have their own line of product :bhehe: .  But I guess NY in this case stand for New York not Nadech-Yaya  :lol: .

cr:aim.nontacha

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
It's Kimmy's HBD today and Yaya wished her with this pic. Also attended the 1940s Inspired Vintage Birthday Party

"Happy birthday to my dearest Kimberley :) I love you more than anything! And I wish you all the best in everything my super girl 

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful!!

Cr: Urassayas, Yayee, Ann

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, Good luck to Yaya for  The Great Awards #4 for the Lakorn Best Actress of the year,  Darling of the year,  and Hot Girl of the year!!!
Good luck to Nadech for the Lakorn Best Actor of the year,  Darling of the year,  and Cool Guy of the year!!!
Yaya will attend the awards ceremony on February 2nd.  Hopefully Nadech will be able to attend with her.

bubba said:
Good Luck to Nadech and Yaya for the Daradaily The Great Awards #4.......

cr:daradaily

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Yadech a lot. Is the reason I started the next ff. Thanks for giving me encouragement that spurred me to write.

Please enjoy ladies, hope you'll like it. yk thanks vm.

Friday, January 23, 2015

My Wallflower
Key FF3 | Part 1 |

She hated being forced to attend this social birthday party of some adolescent whom she did not even know. Being extremely introvert and self-conscious, conditions she developed after staying with her aunt, she would rather stay home and spend what little time she had crafting her interests in drawing, reading, writing or music. She had no choice, her aunt and cousin would not allow. She had to dance to their tune.

Yaya Sperbund was all alone in the world. Her father perished from an accident when she was four and very sadly her mom when she was fourteen of an illness. Everyday she was reminded of her destitute status, had it not been for their courtesy and generosity she would be homeless. They forgot it was Uncle Tung who treated her like his own, cared for, loved and protected her, who brought her home since the saddest moment of her life. Uncle Tung was authority at home, he was Yaya's uncle from her mother side of the family. He compensated her loneliness with his company, his time and unconditional love. Aunt Pin, Uncle Tung's wife, and cousin Tori, uncle's only child, bore intense hatred and ostracized her at any given opportunity. To them she was their unwanted, unwelcome relative and would never receive their acceptance, angry with Uncle Tung they were for treating Yaya so kindly.

It was tragic that Uncle Tung suffered a heart attack and passed away unexpectedly one year ago. Not over her parents, especially her mom, she had to deal with another beloved demise. She was all by her lonesome. From then on it was living hell everyday in the Tung's household from two very ungracious and fiendish relatives, they were conceited, demanding, catty and complete snobs. From bubbling, Yaya became a diffident teenager, all no thanks to her aunt and cousin.

Yaya had been staying in her Uncle Tung's house since fourteen, she was seventeen now. From slightly fleshy she was now so slender due to the enormous workload her aunt insisted she took for payment of lodging with them. She was tasked to work with the helpers after school till after dinner where she still had tons of homework to catch up. She learnt much from them, becoming quite skilled in handcrafts and housekeeping and picking up their humble traits, making her such an endearing girl, they loved her a lot.

Fortunately, Yaya was an ace student, she loved nothing more than immersing herself in books. She was a star pupil, took her studies very seriously with the hope of getting herself out of this painful, lifeless place, once she was accepted in a university, graduated and found a job. Driven, her love for academic pursuits and her pride ensured her results were top-notch in class, attained the top three places yearly. Well-liked by her peers and teachers but not the people related to her, charity did not begin at home in her aunt and cousin's instance.

They were nasty to her. Forced her to perform household chores meant for adults and for her to mingle with the staff for meals, not to step into the main house confines unless they were hosting or entertaining, where Yaya was expected to help out. She learnt much from these kindly helpers, they made it pleasant and taught her well in values and housekeeping duties.

At seventeen she was a blooming beauty even when her aunt and especially cousin made her dressed so sloppily. Tori was very jealous of her beauty and intelligence, she resented Yaya, never wanted anyone especially members of the opposite sex to notice her, took every chance to bring her down, with words and behaviour.

However upset by them, Yaya's inner beauty made her a genteel and charming young lady, qualities instilled by her mom. The helpers loved her, showered and pampered her, feeling sorry and shame for such lousy attitude from their madam and mistress to an innocent child. Aunty Sia loved her the most. She was unmarried and worked with the Tungs for many years.

Yaya was blessed with dewy soft glowing complexion. Her full lips were sensual with a tint of natural pink. Beneath the thick feminine straight brows long curly lashes fringed beautiful soft brown sugar eyes that shined brightly with intelligence and sweetness. They were her most arresting feature. Her long dark honey hair fell in soft, shining mass. Only at night in her miserable room was she allowed to let it fell in glorious abandon, her aunt and cousin forbade, her hair was to be in plaits at all times. They did not want her to showcase her beautiful hair. She was an elegant beauty.

Tori was four years older, twenty-one. She was petite, pretty but no where near to the natural beauty departments as Yaya, both in looks and physique. Her long coarse hair was treated with much colour palettes and styling and her body type was slim but not well-endowed. Taking advantage of her family's wealth for granted she slacked in her studies and was a total shopaholic. Although small framed there was no softness in her tone or character. She was sly and devious, picked these negative traits from her mother. She sweet talked her way to any situation, discarding and offending friends when tired of them. Her current obsession was to catch a big fish. Her mother's constant pep talks and influence had her aiming for a rich boyfriend. Her love interest was Mac Lee.

They had been dating for the past year and going strong. She liked everything about Mac. He was generous, a gent and often gave in to her, she knew how to manipulate him. Besides he was a good-looking guy and his family was well-to-do. Mac treated Tori with respect and seemed in love with her. They were a cute couple.

Mac was of slightly average height, Tori matched him. He wasn't the most handsome but was better looking than most guys. He used his congeniality quality to advantage. Mac was a straight-forward man. Coming from moneyed background had Tori holding a tight grip on him.

The birthday party they were attending was for Mac's best friend, Nadech Kugimiya. Mac and Nadech were the same age, nineteen. It was also a homecoming party for Nadech, having just completed and returned from an overseas academic institution. It was a proud moment for the Kugimiyas, their pride and joy in their only son. Theirs was a happy, warm and confident family. Being well brought-up, Nadech was a down-to-earth and regular guy, good-natured and unselfish.

Mac wanted to introduce someone to Nadech so that they could go on double dates and asked Tori to invite one of her friends. All of Tori's friends were in the same social circle some better off. Being selfish and wanting to be the only butterfly at the party, she refused and forced on Yaya to attend. She knew Yaya would be lackluster, her lack of confidence would made her as dull as ditchwater, no one would notice her. Besides she did not own any pretty outfit she would definitely be out of place, not to mention be like a fish out of water at a social function.

Tori was dressed to impress, in strapless sweetheart neckline short gold prom dress, she rushed to purchase during the day. Hair and make-up rendered by professionals. Jewelleries, evening bag and footwear complemented. She was dolled up and pretty.

Yaya felt left out. Her meagre allowance for school did not allow any personal purchase. Her proper outfit consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, quite old, and a long sleeved silk blouse with metallic trim down the button fastening. It was a plain and loose fitting collar shirt, nothing fancy but simple, bought by Aunty Sia on her last birthday. Her worn ballerina flats did not enhance. Devoid of makeup, her beautiful self and beauty more than compensated with pale rosy cheeks, natural long hair and ladylike qualities, like an English Rose she was. With help from Aunty Sia, they managed a romantic side braid that looked slightly bohemian and gorgeous. For Yaya, Aunty Sia would do anything, she had a heart of gold, she loved her dearly.

When Mac picked them he was wowed by Tori and praised her for her attractive outfit ensemble. Tori was pleased and threw a haughty look at Yaya to remind her to lie low at the party. Mac did not know Tori's cousin would accompany, he knew Tori did not like her but why asked her to the party. Looking at Yaya properly for the first time he was caught by her beauty, she was a very pretty lady though a little standoffish, maybe she was shy. There was nothing arrogant about her like what Tori said but a very humble image. He felt a little embarrassed for Yaya because he knew she would be out of place. Everyone would be dressed to the nines at Nadech's party. He was in formal suit, so was Tori.

Tori was impressed by Nadech's house, it was a huge two-storey colonial house, classic and grand, comfort and elegance gave the notion of a lovely well-tended home. Although old it was well-kept and renovated giving it a new and strong structure. The beautiful house looked very cosy located in a prime district. Cute potted plants and choice landscape design enhanced the garden. Nadech's mom had green fingers, ferns, creepy jenny and white orchids hanged prettily around the house. All the plants bloomed healthily. Black and white pinoleum blinds throughout the house gave a retro dreaming feel, made one wished to stay home the whole day.

Tori had never met Nadech and wondered if he was anything like Mac. Soon she would find out and her social skills would come in handy. Her conceited self had her believing she would be the belle at the party.

"How did you and Nadech meet, Mac, from school? You didn't mention how impressive his family is. Is he good-looking like you? Tori wasted no time asking Mac, busily checking out the lush scenery of the surrounding coastal area and spacious environs.

"We were schoolmates turned friends, we get on like a house on fire, we have a lot of similar interests." Mac bragged about the boys' friendship.

Good for you, Mac, to have a bff, Yaya thought while trying to figure where she should hide during the party.

"You don't have to feel awkward, Yaya. Nadech is the friendliest and an easy-going guy." Mac tried to pacify her, he could see Yaya was very uncomfortable and wishing she was anywhere but here. Sitting at the back corner of the car she looked forlorn.

Yaya was grateful to her cousin's boyfriend. He was affable.

"Don't worry about her, Mac. She is a big girl, though very blank and spaced out. She is always in her own weird world. Leave her alone." Tori raised her voice, glared at Yaya. She did not want anyone to be nice or be considerate to Yaya.

"Just want Yaya to have fun at the party too. Okay, let's go, I am dying to see my friend."

Yaya walked behind them. Tori and Mac held hands, they looked perfect together.

"Hey man, welcome back ! Happy Birthday, Nadech. Its good to have you back. We can connect in our hobbies again." He was genuinely happy to see his friend after a long break and gave a warm friendly man hug.

Nadech looked very dapper in a dark suit with black skinny tie, he looked cool and was a total dreamboat. Tori looking on admired his fine looks and smiled seductively at him.

"Nadech, this is Tori, my girlfriend and this is Yaya, Tori's cousin." Mac introduced. Nadech was a lanky youth, still growing physically. Though young his greatest assets were his personable and well-spoken nature and cute smiles. He gave them winning smiles. Yaya felt calm and less nervous knowing the birthday boy was down-to-earth, no airs and graces like her cousin.

Tori wanted to impress Nadech she gave a more than friendly hug which surprised Mac and Nadech. Yaya did not look she felt embarrassed for her cousin's treacherous behaviour. A little sorry she felt for Mac. Nadech gave an unspoken sign to Mac, indicating what was Tori up to. He did not think it was right. Quickly he disengaged from her. Mac being the boyfriend who usually gave in was a little puzzled.

"Hi, I am Nadech, nice to meet you, Yaya. Hope you'll have a nice time." Nadech beamed at her, charming smiles and dimples. Deep brown eyes the colour of melted chocolate warmed her. He felt his heart hammering with a surge of puppy love for her beauty and shyness especially those brown sugar eyes. All she could do was a little nod at Nadech. He was so handsome. Yaya was shy to return the look.

They went their separate ways, Nadech with his parents receiving guests. Tori and Mac dancing away. Yaya heard unkind giggles and comments on her outfit. Ignoring them she went in search for a secluded corner and sat alone. From where she sat she had a bird's eye view of the lovely couples on the dance floor. Every one of them looked in love and gay, a little envious she was.

While on a dance break, Mac bumped into Nadech.

"Mac, where is the wallflower? I am desperate to look for her. I can't believe they still exist in this day and age, so rare." Nadech asked excitedly.

"Don't be rude, Nadech, be kind to her. I think she is a nice girl, shy. I know all your playful pranks what you're capable of but don't use them on her. She doesn't deserve." Mac cautioned.

"What, you're being so protective? Mac, you go take care of your gf, I will go look for my wallflower. She is cute and very pretty. Instant attraction me having." Nadech was in good jest mood.

"Okay, don't overkill your approach. Yaya is not like any girl we know. Before today I never knew of her existence, only words from Tori, all negative. She may be unusual."

"Back to your dance before you're missed, dad. You're unbelievably boring." Nadech laughed at Mac.

"Here, fruit punch for you, Tori." She thanked Mac and continued asking about Nadech and his family. Mac gave vague answers, he did not want to talk about Nadech but enjoy the night with Tori. He did ask her about the hug she gave Nadech.

"Why did you hug Nadech the way you did, I don't like it." His attempt to address the issue went smoothly, he was a little pissed to say the least. Normally he lacked courage for such matters for fear of upsetting Tori.

Knowing she had overstepped Tori quickly turned on her charms and rectified the situation.

"Sorry, Mac, I didn't realise it. Momentarily I forgot I imagined he was you. It won't happen again." She lied through and smiled so demurely at Mac. Promptly she pulled Mac for an intimate slow dance to rest the matter. It was only a hug and Mac behaved like an elder reprimanding a child who did wrong, so irritating.

Nadech searched high and low for Yaya. She really was a wallflower, his wallflower. He had not met such a lady and she was a refreshing exception. She was appealing and wholesome. All his female friends were just like Tori, socializing and dancing away at a party. His wallflower was like finding a needle in a haystack. He continued looking.

Meanwhile, not wanting to attract attention, Yaya made her way to the kitchen. Because of her work and training at home, it was the most comfortable place for her. She knew what to do there unlike the party area, it was foreign to her.

In no time she striked conversation and assisted the helpers in various tasks. While helping in replenishing hors d'oeuvres on trays, a graceful lady came to the kitchen, instructing the staff on more chores. When she saw Yaya she was surprised.

"Why are you not having fun like the others, young lady?" Mrs Kugimiya asked. She noticed she was plainly dressed.

"Hello, Madam, I am comfortable here and enjoy doing this." Yaya informed her.

"What is your name, honey? Are you a friend of Nadech? I am his mom."

"Hello, Mrs Kugimiya. My name is Yaya Sperbund. I am not Nadech's friend. I came with my cousin, Tori, and her boyfriend, Mac. I hope it is alright for me to help out here." Yaya watched for her reaction, she did not want to offend anyone, especially the host.

"No worries, Yaya. I am surprised you are not having fun but stay here to help. If it makes you comfortable I am fine with it but you must have a break and be young." Mrs Kugimiya smiled to her kindly.

"Mom, mom, where are you?" Nadech's voice was loud to reach his mom.

"Here, in the kitchen, honey."

"Mom, dad is asking....." He stopped short when he saw Yaya. He was astonished to find his wallflower here of all places, totally unexpected. He smiled at Yaya, happy he found her.

"I have just been introduced to Yaya. She likes helping in the kitchen than dancing. It is a rare preference but very interesting I must say." Mrs Kugimiya informed. She, too seemed to have taken a fancy to Yaya. Shortly she left them to attend to Mr Kugimiya.

"Hi, what are you doing here? You really like it here more than the dance floor?" It must be his tenth time smiling happily at her.

"I am not used to social events, mostly I stay away from crowds. Don't worry, please return to your party, you will be missed by your friends. I am fine here." Yaya smiled tentatively and continued with her task. She did not want to draw attention that the birthday boy was in the kitchen with her. Nadech being so friendly and smiling at her had her heart racing.

"Would you take a break and walk with me for a bit in the garden?" He asked her.

"Just within the house? Okay."

Nadech felt at ease with Yaya, striking an instant bonding. He led her and walked towards the garden further along down to the beach. The breeze and waves gave comfortable sounds while music and laughter from the house blared loudly.

Nadech tried to break the ice. Soon they exchanged a colourful conversation, challenging and laughing away, at Nadech's asinine quip. It was a success seeing Yaya's response and smart wisecrack. She was reserved but an interesting character. Nothing negative or unusual about her, she was sharp-minded and a lively girl but played it down not to attract attention. He liked her qualities and intelligence. In the short span of time their confab was spot on and on same page with views. He enjoyed their banter, looking at her, most of all admiring her exquisite face. He flushed awkwardly, so enthralled he was by her, stealing looks at her. While Yaya was all poised and grace, trying not to look at him. He knew because each time he stared at her she quickly looked away.

"Sorry, I didn't get you a present." Yaya was apologetic. She would have made a simple card for him but time was a luxury besides she did not know him at all.

Nadech was caught embarrassed, he was starring at her and did not hear her. He was overwhelmed by Yaya. Yaya repeated.

"Oh, not a problem at all. In fact knowing you is a present itself which I love more than the others at home. I am very pleased we meet, Yaya." He smiled ecstatically. This had Yaya flaming delicately on her cheeks, smiling and nodding shyly.

"Can we meet again sometime next week, I like to get to know you." The thought of not seeing her again had him asking her before courage left him.

"I can't, I am very busy, sorry, Nadech." Thinking of all the chores and school work waiting she really did not have any time.

The biggest disappointed, "Oh", was uttered, Nadech was dejected. Maybe she wasn't interested in him as he was or worst still she already had a boyfriend.

Shortly they heard his name being called through a megaphone asking him to cut his cake. Reluctantly Nadech led Yaya back to the house.

Tori was busy checking out for Nadech. When she saw Yaya walked in to the house with him she was furious. Though Mac was her boyfriend it wouldn't harm to get to know Nadech, see if he was better than Mac.

When they bade farewell Tori held onto Nadech's hands and indicated meeting up again. That gave a glimmer of hope to Nadech he automatically assumed Yaya would come along, he wanted to see Yaya again. Of course Tori mistook it she thought Nadech looked forward to see her which obviously was not the case, he hardly knew or socialized with her at the party besides her being his best friend's girlfriend.

In the car, Tori's churlish rants were directed at Yaya, accusing her of being a coquette. Mac was shocked, he had never seen this side of Tori which was very unattractive. Not only would his family, he was appalled at her off-putting behaviour. As far as being fair he did not notice Yaya behaving in the manner. It was Nadech who seeked Yaya out, Nadech was interested in Yaya. Sitting in the corner Yaya felt humiliated. She never liked being near Tori, things would get out of hand if her aunt knew.

During lunch the next day which happened to be a Saturday, Tori relayed all things glory about Nadech and complained about the previous night event to her mom. Pacifying her pet daughter she comforted and assured her.

The weekend passed by but with so much extra chores for Yaya from her aunt. It was a silent treatment for what Tori told her. Bone-tired Yaya was when she finally got to rest. She couldn't wait for Monday and spend a long day in school to escape the misery at home. School was her sanctuary. She loathed this place.

Nadech was restless. He was on a long vacation before furthering his education. Having time he started to pen his future plans. His own company, own place, girlfriend... marriage... Yaya... his mind drifted to someone in skinny jeans, long sleeved blouse and the cute hairdo at his party. He had been visualizing about Yaya, couldn't stop appreciating her fine beauty and her quiet gracious qualities. He was smitten by her. Everything about her warmed his heart, thinking about her made him smile with pleasure. He really would like to romance her. He knew it was more than puppy love he felt towards her, her decline was a bummer still he would find a way.

They were on their way to the local food centre after boys bonding gymnasium time. So much food each ordered their favourite. Their gym time had gone to waste.

"What did you guys do or rather what did you do to Yaya last night?" In between mouthful of food Mac asked.

"Excuse me, speak English what do you mean, man? Sounds like we committed a sin?" Nadech was stumped by Mac's question, looked at him while sipping his fruit juice.

"Tori was chewing out Yaya all the way home. I don't know what about just heard your name being mentioned. God awful it was besides embarrassing for Yaya. Poor her just sat quietly. I didn't interfere because I don't know the case. That was a side of Tori I've never witnessed, makes me wonder if she's like that all the time, worst than my mom. I don't want a nagging girlfriend, its no fun." Mac complained.

"I just asked her to walk with me for a bit that's all, nothing happened. Do you know anything about Yaya? To be honest I like her a lot, I'd like to get to know her, like date her." Just mention of Yaya Nadech was smiling.

"Sorry, man, I told you I knew of her existence just yesterday. I can't even help you with her cell number, Tori said she doesn't own one because her mom doesn't want her giving her contact to random guys. All I was told about Yaya nothing good. However, after meeting her I am doubtful, she doesn't seem so bad but a very sweet girl. She is seventeen and schooled at Marymount that's all I know." Mac informed.

That gave Nadech an idea he was undeterred in his pursue of Yaya.

The boys parted after dinner fixing their next meet the following weekend.

Thanks goodness for Aunty Sia, Yaya did not know what she would do without her to tender to her care, calm her raw wounds caused by her aunt's emotional abuse. Aunty Sia slept with her and comforted her. Her motherly instincts touched Yaya, she was very grateful and loved Aunty Sia.

As usual she left early for school which was about an hour away. School environment was the best place for her. It was calming, orderly and an intellectual platform for learning. Marymount was a prestigious school. Yaya loved her friends, her teachers and learning new things. Always felt a pang of regret when it was almost time to leave school.

As she walked to the public bus station to catch a bus home, she heard a familiar voice calling her. A little shock because she was never approached she did not respond but hastened hoping the bus would arrive soon.

Seeing her panic steps Nadech made a dash and reached her. Warm laughing chocolate eyes glowed at her. He was very happy to see her.

"Hi, Yaya." He was so cute, panting a little and nervous. Very surprised Yaya smiled doubtfully at him but she was delighted to see him, he made her feel wanted and special.

"How did you know I am studying here."

"A little bird told me. This is for you." Quickly he handed her a cup of icy strawberry smoothie. Yaya accepted shyly but she was definitely pleased with his courtesy and thoughtfulness.

"May I ask you over to the park for a while, just want to chat with you." He asked bashfully.

They made their way and found a cosy sitting corner. The weather was perfect like how their coincidental meet was.

"I want to get to know you so badly. Since you said no this is the best approach. I hope I am not behaving like a heel." He spoke fast to overcome his anxiety, he did not want to frighten her.

He certainly made a good impression with his charms and genuine courage to seek her out. Yaya was floored, no one with the exception of Aunty Sia made her feel wanted, treated her with respect or tried to make a good day for her. She gave an encouraging smile while Nadech flashed handsome megawatt happiness at her.

"When you said you can't see me it is not because you already have a boyfriend, right?" Whichever her answer he needed to hear it straight, now then later.

"No, Nadech, I don't have a boyfriend, I am still young. My aunt won't allow." Mentioned of her aunt she automatically felt sad.

"That's the best news, my belated birthday present from you, Yaya ! I like to know you better, date you." He looked at her with sincerity, waiting for an answer, totally pleased with her no boyfriend answer.

"I am afraid it is not possible, Nadech. I stay with my aunt she is very strict. I don't have time and can't date. After school I am expected home immediately." Sadly she informed him. He was not discouraged.

"How about this, after school I'll meet you here and send you home, just the ride home. I really really love to see you." He was so earnest, pleading with her. Her head said no but her heart wanted to accede to his request. She gave an uneasy shake on her head.

"Lets not think further, I'll come again tomorrow and the rest we let nature take its course." He decided for them.

They had a wonderful time engaging in small talk. He realised she had artistic talents with words, drawings, from her description of loved things besides being affectionate on companion animals. When she realised the time she was worried to be home late. Though curious he did not ask further because she suddenly panic and looked stressed. He quickly got them a cab to her place. Yaya asked him to stop the cab ten minutes away from the house, she did not want anyone especially her aunt and cousin to know, she feared how they would lambast her if they knew.

The next few days Nadech drove and waited for Yaya. She was hesitant and felt guilty spending time with him but he truly reached out to her and made her so welcome and at ease. Besides she enjoyed conversation with him, like it was the most natural thing in the world to communicate, share their views on topics they were interested in, a good friend, sincere, non-judgemental and all acceptance.

Time flies it was three months passed since they became friends. Yaya considered Nadech a great friend, always there and very patient, he had all the time in the world for her. She became more energetic and outgoing. During one of the days he asked her of her family. Filling in the details, Nadech ached with compassion, he shuddered to think of life without his parents, they were his core. He felt blessed and wished he could share the stability and love of his family with her.

Promise of a visit to the dogs' cafe finally came, excitement filled Yaya. They arrived at Bow Bow, a dogs' cafe, right after school. Bow Bow was housed in a large bungalow for the different species of dogs to roam. The first gate area was for the small breed which barked excitedly and circled playfully at the new arrivals. Yaya was overjoyed she responded enthusiastically to the little fellows cuddling and hugging, sweet-talked to them. Taking their time they wandered to the larger breed compound, admiring and petting the beautiful furs of different unique breeds which were hygienic and well-groomed. All of them were well-tamed and cute. They settled at the little breed for a break.

"Thanks a lot for bringing me here, Nadech. You can tell I am in love with them." Yaya enthused, smiled broadly, hugged a brown and white havanese bichon close to her. The bichon playfully licked her hands, seeking her complete attention. After a good twenty minutes and needing a rest it settled comfortably on Yaya.

Nadech was glad he brought them to Bow Bow. He never really seen his wallflower happy as Larry. Most of the time reserved, shy and unforthcoming, he was pretty sure she had gone through a traumatizing life experience.

How he envied the little devil, how he wished she would hug and allow him in the same position as it, lucky dog indeed. Seeing her tender care he knew she would be a wonderful and loving girlfriend, he wanted to be hers.

"You're welcome, Yaya. I am glad you love it here. Its a pleasure seeing you so joyful, it is so rare. I do have a golden retriever at home. If you like I'll bring you to play with Tucker. It is two years, equivalent to twenty-one human age, still a good many years to go. Very playful, needs a lot of attention, it would love you." He beamed while describing his pet love.

"Really, Nadech ! I'd love...but no it is not right to go to your house. Thanks very much." She continued stroking tenderly on the havanese bichon, eyeing it with utmost love.

"What's wrong, you're just visiting, my mom is home, there is no harm at all." Nadech wanted to show off Tucker and for Yaya to shower as much love to his retriever.

"Another time maybe." She promised.

Soon it was time to leave. Visiting Bow Bow was one of the greatest highlights for Yaya. In fact every moment spent with Nadech she was a happy camper. Without a doubt Yaya was falling for Nadech. All that he did, cared for and accommodated to her interests over his, melted Yaya to the core, just looking at him she was weak at the knees. She could not help wishing he was her special someone who would get her off her despondent life. Her social status which was none prevented her from reciprocating his fondness.

They continued their precious friendship over a period of nine months. With no monetary value of items to thank him for bringing happiness to her, she made cards with lovely, sentimental words, drew for him and hoped he liked them. Being together was so addictive they looked forward to see each other every day. Weekend was the worst having to spend two days apart. The time spent with her allowed Nadech to form positive opinion and garnered much love for her. He was extremely in love with Yaya but curbed his emotions for fear of alarming her.

After much persuasion she finally agreed to visit Tucker. It was a nice gesture of Nadech. He was sunny with happiness with the acceptance because she was special and the only girl he had invited home.

Tucker wasted no time running and aiming for Nadech as soon as his car parked, barking excitedly demanded for pettings. He knelt and stroked its golden fur and massaged its chest so gently and spoke their love language. Yaya was amazed. Instinctively she knelt and did the same which had Tucker betraying Nadech and settled cozily with her. Smiling radiantly with pleasure being with the love of her life, showered one-on-one complete attention at Tucker, lullabied and soon Tucker was dozing with her hugging him. This time Nadech was not jealous he loved Tucker as much as Yaya, they were his complete love.

Mrs Kugimiya was out visiting her friend. Nadech invited her to the house for finger sandwiches and pastries. Looking at her while she ate daintily, a manner so feminine, he suddenly hugged her.

"I have been wanting to do this for a long time, please let me hold you for a moment, Yaya." He whispered to her.

"You may not believe but I love you, Yaya, since the party. You light up my life, make me so happy just being with you. Every little gesture I love especially how you love those man's best friend and Tucker. I know you will shower me with love greater than theirs." He looked into her eyes, declaring, so solemn. "I want to protect you, take care of you like how a boyfriend does."

Yaya was heartwarmingly touched. Besides Aunty Sia Nadech was the only one who would moved heaven and earth for her happiness. She was in love with him too. The hug was heavenly she wished never to let go. Sliding her arms around his neck she told him.

"Thank you, Nadech, you're so ever sweet and caring how can a girl not love you. I love you too, Nadech, but it is an impossible situation for us. My aunt won't allow it." Filled with distress she looked at him.

"Besides, I have a lot of baggage, I am a nobody..." Before she could continue further Nadech sealed her lips with his, giving her a burning kiss.

"Who says you are a nobody, you're everything to me. I adore you, my wallflower." He nuzzled her nose and hair. It smelled of lavender.

Flushed with passion, Yaya asked, "why do you call me that it isn't complimentary." Half-smiling she asked him.

"It is to me, it was my first impression of you and have me falling for you. A shy but extremely adorable loner who no one really knows. The odd person at a social party because they're too shy to ask someone to dance but turned out to be the most interesting people if one gets to know them, cute and sweet, just the way I love. Isn't that you, baby ?" He looked at her smiling. She returned his smile, liking his description of her.

"Why won't your aunt allow us to date, I am not a bad boy, only want to love you."

"Nadech, I am an orphan, I am indebted to them for housing me. I am supposed to be meek, kowtow to them for being kind which isn't the case at all. I don't want to speak ill of my aunt and cousin. They can't know we are together, I am sure bad consequences will happen if they knew. Right now my goal is to study very hard, get into university where I can leave them for good and work a career. I am still a minor and my aunt has every say in my welfare. I am kept on a very tight rein." She felt hurt talking about them.

Nadech was flabbergasted. He recalled Mac telling him about Tori being mean to Yaya after the party. Love or concern wasn't present in her household in fact it was a formidable and difficult place to stay in. Since that was the case he would provide, he had lots of love in him to shower to her.

"I am sorry your life is so tough, baby. I am here for you, always and ever. Wish we were older so we could elope or get married." Speaking gently he assured her.

"Very funny, not doable, Mr Kugimiya." She pooh-poohed his idea but secretly wished, looked at him with tenderness and affection.

"Its what I want in the near future, not elope but to marry you." He emphasized. She reached for him and gave a sweet lingering kiss.

"You're so good to me, Nadech. I am honoured, you know its what I want too because I love you." With love she told him, leaning on him.

"After our studies we can do it, by then you're of legal age to make your own decision." He made her happy sharing his dreams with her, cherised desires that she hoped could be fulfilled.

Nadech gave a tour of his home, Yaya liked it a lot. Everywhere it was spacious and neat. When he brought her to his room she was shy but he brushed it away.

"Here, my room, Yaya." He opened the classic white door to his room.

"Your room is so huge, Nadech, and its beautiful, suits you." She was impressed by its beauty and cosiness.

On the ceiling fine birch wood in pale fine-grained timber was installed giving it a nature theme. The bedding was white with taupe cushions on a big luxurious bed. White shutter windows with fine tulle curtain beautified the window display, a second layer of curtain in sea blue was tied at the side of the windows. Little sand colour wool rugs were thrown in appropriate areas on the floor to give a warm feeling. Yaya couldn't help but sat on the bed to feel its comfort.

"You're so blessed in your life, Nadech. Everything looks perfect, there isn't a thing to change. I can see you have a wonderful tight-knit family. I will always pray for you to be privileged." Smiling genuinely at him she told him. There was nothing more sincere than what she wished for him.

"And you're the world's best girlfriend I am so lucky to have. Thank you, baby, for your kind thoughts. You're selfless, you love me with every fiber." He affirmed to her. Looking down at her he bent his head and placed his hands on her face while her hands on his wrists kissed her so tenderly at first then passionately. She was breathless from the kiss. When they stopped to catch their breath, Nadech said, "you are my heart's desire, Yaya. You truly give me the happiest moment whenever I am with you, there is nothing I love more than being with you." Pulling her up from the bed he hugged her tightly to him, loving her softness. Contented and smiling with happiness they hugged for a long while.

When it was time to leave Yaya was heavy-hearted. Hugging Tucker close to her she bade farewell.

"Thanks for inviting me to your lovely home, Nadech, I have a wonderful time, everything, from Tucker, showing me around and our time. I love every minute of it. Most of all, I love you." She whispered to him. Feeling emotional, her eyes held big pools of shiny unshed tears.

"You're not allowed to cry when with me. I am supposed to make you happy when we're together. Besides we'll see each other soon after the weekend." He offered gently, used his thumbs to brush the tears away. Feeling she was being dramatic she apologized to Nadech.

"Sorry about that, Nadech. You do give me so much happiness, I am always on top of the world when with you. Whenever its time to leave, its how I feel, down. Like you said we'll meet after the weekend. I want those positive vibes from you so that Monday will come before I'd even notice."

As usual, Nadech dropped her away from the house. He too was eager for the weekend to be over. Turning her away from the car door so that she faced him, he kissed her tenderly on her lips.

"See you on Monday, baby. I'll be counting, can't wait to see you." In reciprocal respect, Yaya nodded her affirmation.

"Bye, Nadech, take care, drive safe. I love you."

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know, Yaya." The expression of love was so intense Yaya smiled adoringly at him.

When Nadech drove off, Yaya walked the reluctant steps back home. Even before reaching she dragged any encounters with her aunt and cousin. Hopefully she would be able to sneak to her room or be among the staff without them noticing her.

Unfortunately, Tori was at the doorway with Mac. They were bickering with Tori raising her voice at times.

"Well, well, what takes you such a long time to get home, cou-sin?" she emphasized with irritation, looked at Yaya with disdain.

Mac was distracted and glad to be out of an unpleasant situation with Tori. In eagerness he blurted, just wanted to divert the conversation with Tori.

"Hi, Yaya, did you meet up with Nadech?" Thoughtless and being straightforward he asked. And regretted it. He saw the hatred Tori directed at Yaya and could not understand why she dislike her so. He felt like an idiot smart aleck of the highest level for asking the dumbest no-no question especially in Tori's presence.

"So, you have been secretly meeting Nadech, did you?" Tori shouted the question at Yaya. She walked over and pulled her hair so hard it hurt Yaya so much. She avoided answering Tori she did not want a scene.

"Just you watch, witch, I am going to let mummy know and you know what you'll get!" She glared at Yaya with so much spite and anger. She wanted no guys to be keen in Yaya and especially Nadech because she had taken quite a shine to him. Although Mac was her boyfriend she had every intention to win Nadech over. Not wanting to be shamed further in front of Mac Yaya quicky exited and ran to her room.

"You know they're dating, Mac? Why didn't you tell me?" Tori demanded of Mac.

"Honestly, it is none of our business if they are, Tori. Nadech and Yaya are very attractive and they don't have partners why can't they date?"

"It is because she owes us a lot for sheltering her and she is so ungrateful, having a boyfriend at an early age. She needs to repay us back, a lot, before she can even consider moving out. We won't make it easy for her." The more anger she showed towards Yaya, the more worried for Yaya Mac was. He really was a stupid jerk.

"I am sure it is nothing, leave them alone, Tori." Mac tried to soften the situation.

"No way, Mac. I want mummy to punish her, wisen her up." She was stubborn and refused to give in easily.

For the first time Mac really saw Tori's flawed and vicious character. The knowledge left unpleasant feelings, he needed to seriously consider their relationship if he was smart.

"Yaya, where are you?" Aunty Sia half screamed for her, ran to their room and quickly closed the door.

Looking at her seriousness Yaya was worried. As far as Yaya was concerned Aunty Sia was always as cool as a cucumber but not today.

"Yaya, listen to me. Your aunt has a visitor, a Mr Chang, he is in his fifties. You have not met him. In fact it is the first time I've seen him. You won't like him, he looks mercenary and unethical." Aunty Sia was almost breathless rushing those words out.

"Because of Tori, your aunt came to know of Nadech and you. I have not met Nadech but I am very sure he is a nice and good boy to want to know you. You deserve the best, honey." Having said that she burst out in tears.

"Aunty Sia, what is going on? I don't understand what you're trying to say especially about that Mr Chang."

"Oh, honey, I am sorry but your aunt intended to marry you off to Mr Chang and collect a big dowry from him and keep it for herself. She told Mr Chang you're a promiscuous girl and could not wait to have a boyfriend, no she mentioned you couldn't wait to get married and offered you to him."

Yaya was so shocked and frightened. She thought she had it easy with her aunt over Nadech but this was atrocious. Fear had her started crying and shaking, she couldn't imagine being forced to a marriage to someone old to be her father, so repulsive! How about Nadech, how would he feel, would he be able to help her?

"Honey, do you trust me? I can't bear to see you in this situation. If you do, I want you to leave this place and go to my hometown in Lampang. It is in northern part of Thailand and about ten hours by public transport from Bangkok, far away from here. My sister works in a school, she will be able to help you with school admission. You, being such a smart girl, will have no problem for enrollment to Thammasat University Lampang Center, you know it is a very good college. My sister's name is Lin, she is unmarried and will be happy to house you, she needs company and you and her will get along well, just like us. Although it breaks my heart to see you leave it is for the best, honey. Your life will be normal, you can be yourself and focus on your studies unlike here, I don't know what you'll be abused with next. We must keep it very quiet no one must know of this plan. You'll have to leave tomorrow early morning, honey, before your aunt plans your wedding." Solemnly Aunty Sia told her. Tenderly she touched Yaya's forehead and hugged her close.

"Aunty Sia, I don't want to leave you you have been so good and kind to me but the thought of marrying someone old enough to be my father is so disgusting, I can't handle it." She cried and hugged Aunty Sia.

"Aunty Sia, I love Nadech, we have known each other since the party. The hardest thing about leaving this place is to be separated from Nadech. I don't know how I'd manage without seeing him, he lights up my life, he is the best thing that ever happened to me." Yaya cried.

"I know, honey. What you have with Nadech is true love because you're a serious and wonderful girl. You know too if you stay your aunt and Tori won't hesitate to marry you off or do worst thing to you. I hope I am not forcing you to leave but as an adult and someone who loves you dearly is what I know is the right thing to do. If Nadech comes by I will inform him of your situation. I shall call Lin to let her know you're coming. And get the bus ticket for you. Tomorrow at six in the morning we'll leave here and send you to the bus depot."

"Thank you, Aunty Sia, for your love and care." Crying her heart out, thinking how much she would miss Nadech, especially leaving him without an explanation, tormented her.

At dawn Aunty Sia and Yaya sneaked out of the house quietly. Nothing she brought with her except her books. It was a next big step of Yaya's life. Her heart was so burden for leaving without informing Nadech. She prayed for his understanding and a chance to explain to him. Her life would be lifeless without him but clearly she didn't have much choice about leaving. Hugging Aunty Sia Yaya cried piteously having to leave the most beloved persons in her life, Nadech and Aunty Sia.

Monday came and Nadech was waiting in anticipation for Yaya. His wait was in vain and the following days to come too. He was depressed, he never believed his wallflower would disappear out of his life but it seemed so. She left without explanation or good-bye and it baffled him tremendously. He vowed to find out, he was not giving up on Yaya easily, there got to be a reason.

"Nadech, I have something to inform you. Let's meet at our usual place." Mac told him.

When Nadech heard he punched Mac in the face for his stupidity. Mac knew what an awful cousin Tori was to Yaya yet did the most unthinkable. Especially bothered he was with the information that Yaya had an older and rich boyfriend and was about to get married. He didn't believe one bit at all because he trusted Yaya. Mac convinced him Tori and her mum planned and arranged for the wedding that Yaya looked forward to. It was all a lie and only Aunty Sia knew the complete truth.

Some fine friend Mac was ! He blamed Mac for being thoughtless and ruined his chance with Yaya. He needed to keep Mac at arm's length, he was really mad with him. Right now he wouldn't consider Mac a friend for the pain he caused him. Totally devastated he was his baby was gone.

Against all odds Nadech knew his chance of finding Yaya would be slim, he did not know where to start, he did not know Aunty Sia. All he knew he was going crazy losing his wallflower over a period of forty-eight hours. No wonder she was emotional just before they left his home, she had an intuition something bad was happening. He regretted brushing it away lightly. He was sorry and sorrowful, he wanted his wallflower back so badly it hurt him so much.

But she was gone.

Dreaming With A Broken Heart
John Mayer

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for a moment you can hardly breathe
Wondering, "Was she really here?
Is she standing in my room?"
No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

The giving up is the hardest part
She takes you in with her crying eyes
Then all at once you have to say goodbye
Wondering, "Could you stay my love?
Will you wake up by my side?"
No she can't, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

Now do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my, roses in my hand?
would you get them if I did?
No you won't, 'cause you're gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

The waking up is the hardest part

Lyrics | A-Z Lyrics
Songwriter | John Mayer
credit as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
speechless :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: thanks key

but please do not torment me i want the continuation ASAP sorry for being demanding..i know how tiring to be a writer. :coverlaf:  :thumbup: your's is better than mine even better than RS :thumbup:  :lmao3:

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Just to let you guys know that "Lom Work Ruk" will be air in Feb 12 starting with Nadech ,Patricia and Taew

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thanks so much for sharing your wonderful ff with us na ka.  Your  efforts and generosity are greatly appreciated.
@yk, you're a wonderful writer too.  And, I also like to thank you for your time and efforts na ka.

:heart: :heart: :heart:   So True!!!  "A picture is worth a thousand words."
Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

cr:as tagged, Lek

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello lovely Yadechers,

I have not posted anything within a couple of days. I have been wandering around on AF :ghehe:. It is time for me to return to Yadech's little cottage ;). I will be back to post more soon. Thank you so much to everyone (you know who you are & how special you all are :D) for taking your precious time & effort to share photos, news, fan fictions, fan made mvs, links, videos, info, translations, thoughts (even if they are delusional, I still love to read them because I myself am delusional too :bhehe:) & etc on our Yadech :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:. It is so great that we all encourage, support, motivate & inspire each other to be creative & create such wonderful gifs, photos, ffs & mvs of Yadech.

I think this is a photo of Nadech taking the injured dog to the veterinarian. He is golden boy with a golden heart :ghehe: @Junyukio. A worthy title for Nadech, I must say! He is a compassionate person.

Credits - rotanda

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks:  to all ladies for your sharing,
:thanks: a million to our dearest Key, love your fan fic so much, all your words are absolutely amazing, can't wait to have another part, but take your time ka.
Yes Zoe, together we are here with love and fun being circulated at our thread to take a firm hold of NY endearment.

I read somewhere on IG said that someone liked to make up the stories when they are working close to Nadech ..blah..blah...even though not understanding any words of the above pics I know myself that all his cares are from his natural instinct, sincere, gallant (No offense to Taew fan if any ka). And his cares to Yaya are  :heart:  " we all know how Special his cares are" :pervie: .

Nadech's graduation ceremony next month?

Love all NY- Fastbeam pics

Cr.as tagged,aoyrachanee,welovenadechyaya, fastbeam,

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Well judging by this photo, my delusional mind tells me that 2 pics with Yaya are bts of TNNKK, I do not remember Nadech carrying any umbrella in TNNKK. The pic with Taew, I think it is a scene from LSR, notice her scarf matching the umbrella's color.

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: Nadech's the umbrella gentleman for Yaya, of course! ;)

Repost image from Junyukio's post above

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
Junyukio said:
:thanks:  to all ladies for your sharing,

Thanks Junyukio for sharing na.

Top picture:
@sittikun01
It says LSR will air on February. 
There will definitely be this scene na ja. 
PS..this is only in a lakorn.
In real life, nong Ya said she is not jealous ka.

Bottom picture:
But, this is in real life...
Don't  need a stand in.
Don't need to direct.
Don't need a script.
It comes from the heart
that want to take care.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

hi all

i hope you'll enjoy my yadech mini fin fan fiction

as days go by yadech are becoming hot couple LOM gang are always teasing yadech to become real life couple..it was nadech who was greatly affected by boy pakorn's constant teasing...nadech is getting irritated that made him sleepless sometimes he cant get rid off yaya in his mind thoough he promised to himself not to fall in love anytime soon because he is still very young and still new in thai showbizness....it was during the filming of GRGR when yadech became closer than in DJA wherein that was their getting to know each other stage as co stars and as friends of the same age....now that yadech is more close than before nadech is getting more naughty towards yaya...but yaya being kind hearted does not hate nadech for long in fact she is enjoying nadech's funny personality and nadech was unaware that being with yaya he is always happy because he loves to pester his nong sao during break time but when it come to work he is very excellent he can memorized his scripts at short period of time and his acting is amazing...because of these yaya
is vey impressed with nadech....the feeling is mutual because while yaya even being poor in thai language she was still able to deliver her scripts perfectly and nadech cant stop admiring his nong sao...

during GRGR shoot break time

NADECH:wow nong sao you are a fast learner in thai language and finally i can talk to you without hesitation cause i am not really good in english

YAYA:p nadech thanks you also help me a lot by the way in case you need my help in your english subject just tell me and i will help you.

NADECH;it is an honor to get some help from you nong sao is it ok if i will ask your mobile number...so i can contact you anytime i want.

YAYA:sure it is my pleasure to help you i also have we chat account skype and viver.

NADECH:uy thats great but dont worry i wont disturb you i know your schedule so i will contact you only if badly needed and during your day off from school and shoot.

YAYA;(in her mind....its ok p nadech i would love to communicate with you anytime ..any ways he considers me as his sister so no malice at all and yaya smiles shyly and said)......ok

NADECH;nong sao here is some lotion i notice your elbow is getting dry.

YAYA:eek:h thanks actually i really forgot to put my moisturizer in my luggage so this is the result.

NADECH:I have some extra bottle you can have it we still have one more day to shoot in this island.

Mae Keaw:ehem whispered to nadech...i can see you and yaya are getting closer now....anyways i am happy for you she is such a nice girl my son.

NADECH:mom we are just siblings you know how i wish to have a sister or brother.

Mae Keaw:eek: come on i did not say anything i just said she is a good girl.....and also very beautiful(laughs)

NADECH:mom what is the meaning of that laugh please dont tease me....you become like p boy pakorn always teasing me.

Mea Keaw:telling you that you have a beautiful and good girl sister is not teasing i am just happy seeing you happy whenever you and yaya are together.

nadech's phone rings p boy is on the line

NADECH:hey what's up i know you're also filming with p margie..why all of a sudden you call me.

BOY pakorn:ehem ehem is p yaya around the corner?..i know you will be happy again TAKING ADVANTAGE to your kissing scenes and more skinships with your sibling (laughs)...nadech i am also a man you cant lie to me...i know GRGR is more daring than DJA so wish you luck for hitting the jackpot again (laughs)

nadech cant tease boy because margie is taken already unlike yadech who are both single

YAYA:hi p nadech let us rehearse our next script to be done at the cave are you ready?

NADECH:(speechless he remembers it is going to be a love scene at the cave)....yes ok have you read your part already?

YAYA:no not yet let us go now to the cave to change the atmosphere i want quiet place that no one can disturb us so later it will be perfect no more takes for severa times.

at the cave yadech are still holding the script trying to memorize and do the action what is written while the crews and the director are busy fixing some props for the filming.

SAICHON:nang fa why did you suddenly kiss me at the beach?

NANG FA:beacuse i hate you ......(she remembers what she promise to p mami not to be in love with saichon)

SAICHON:but i love you nang fa..since the first time i saw you now i am sure i love you when you kiss me

while saying this part nadech suddenly kiss yaya on the lips and suck her lips and tongue and hug yaya so tightly it was a perfect time while no one else was around so the scandal is a perfect secret to avoid big news for yadechers to fin.yaya was surprised because that kind of hugs and kisses are not in the script.

YAYA:p nadech stop i cant breath !!! what are you doing are you crazy?..i thought we are sibling....why you do that to me...i trusted you because you keep on saying i am your sister and you are my brother(yaya cried)

NADECH:i am terribly sorry nong sao..you slap me as much as you want ...i guess i am in love with you sorry for stealing your first real kiss ...i thought i was strong enough not to break my promise i just keep on saying we are siblings to cover up what i really feel for you.i am very sorry this wont happen again i know we cant be lovers for now first we are still very young and we must focus on our career and studies.please dont hate me.

YAYA:(still teary eyed crying)p nadech (hitting nadec's hairy chest)..you are very bad you stole something from me we are not even lovers we are siblings as we always say.

NADECH:please forgive me nong sao i will never pester you this  will be a secret dont worry no one saw us....i will do anything for you nong sao so that you will forgive me.

YAYA:from now on you stop teasing me but around everyone act naturally as if nothing happen...and most of all dont ever tell anyone about what you did to me or else i might just go back to norway of embarassment i will stop my showbiz career(still crying)

NADECH:yes our secret will remain a secret forever.

both yadech are sleepless...

NADECH:eek:h my God what happen to me why i became crazy over yaya this is my first time to feel this way to a girl..i must keep this a secret or else i cant see yaya anymore ....i cant blame myself i am just a man yaya is very beautiful and cute this is her only fault.i feel so guilty for stealing her first kiss(smiling)well she is my first kiss too :kiss3:

YAYA:eek:h my God...truth is i dont want to stop him kissing me i was just afraid someone might saw us it will be a BIG SCANDAL omg is this love?am i falling for p nadech?how can any girl wont be attracted to p nadech he is almost perfect his looks and ability is always the best.omg!!! (piching the pillow) p nadech is my first kiss :heart:

TO BE CONTINUED your lazy finfanfiction writer is getting sleepy :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:   :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  :sleep:  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, thank you for sharing your talent na ka.

Awww.....so cute.....
Mae Keaw posted this and wrote,  "@Every FC, pe'Nadech named the puppy 'Yen Yen' (Cool Cool).  Today, he went to visit....He was so glad to see the puppy stronger and safe.  Su su na 'Yen Yen'."

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you YK, I will save it for tonight :heart:  :dance1:.
Thank you na bubba for updating the name of puppy and his status, woh "Cool Cool" - Yen Yen

My delusional thoughts recall me that once Yaya said she wanted to have a puppy but her mom did not allow...
Nong Ya ka, please come and help pechai to take good care of Yen Yen ka.
Now we have a lovely perfect family with Bear Bary, Bunny Ya and Puppy Yen Yen  :party:  :bhehe:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my dear ladies :flowers:  . I hope everyone is doing good :) . Thanks a million for each and everyone on this site for their efforts, contribution, and dedication towards Yadech and Yadechers. A special thanks to Keylargo and Yaya Kugimiya for their fanfics ( I still haven't gone through it but definitely will).

I have made my second Yadech Mv called YADECH'S SWEET ESCAPE  :heart: (preferably watch it in 720 HD or atleast 360 cause some of the pics are really good). I hope you guys like it. Enjoy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIHr4Odb1o

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all have a great weekend na ka.
@chaitra, welcome back and thanks for sharing your beautiful work na.

Top 5 celebrity with the Loyal Fanclub......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0iqGZQC5A
cr:thaich2

1.  Nadech - Yaya
2.  Mark
3.  Film
4.  Aum P.
5.  Boy P.

A Big Congratulation to Yadech for getting the number 1 spot for the celebrity with Loyal Fanclub!!! :thumbsup: :clap:
I'm so happy to see Yadech are loved by many for the fan loyalty is extremely important in the ET industry.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
More updates for February......

cr:pornpan

Feb.  13    --   Nadech's short film release
Feb.  14   --    Valentine day :heart:
Feb.  15   --    Yadech  will attend the merit at wat Pa Kittiyanusom in Phu Wiang, Khon Kaen.
bubba said:
Yadech's schedule updates

Yaya's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 2    --    Attending Daradaily The Great Awards #4 at Aksra Theatre King Power around 5:00 pm.
Feb. 5    --    Presenter Event for the  new product (more detail will be updated).
Feb. 6    --    Japan Expo Event in Thailand 2015 at Royal Paragon Hall, Siam Paragon.

Nadech's schedule for February 2015  so far......

Feb. 4   --    Presenter Event for juice drink (if Fruitamin) at Fashion Hall, 1st floor, Siam Paragon from 4 - 6pm.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone...

cr:as tagged, urassayaclub.com, NDW