[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Hi Yk, I really like your 'fin' fan fiction :heart: . Thanks a lot :flowers: Please write more :dance2:
I'm waiting for chaitra coming back too.

Thanks Bubba, Rak, MrsChum, Mey, Ms.Zoe, Junyukio and Key for sharing cute Yadech photos, clips and comments :flowers:  :flowers:
Ms.Zoe, I like your 'fin' thoughts :heart:

It's great that Nadech wants to get six-pack. Hope he can do it :whistle:
It'll be hard if his nong sao often makes nice food/cakes :bhehe:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
Hi yk

Thank you for a very lovely fin ff, I love it, so sweet and lovey dovey. Reading your ff makes my day with loads of happy vibes. Hoping yours and our optimistic views of Yadech true status be out soon since this is a good year for their love lives. Thanks very much yk.

Hi key

thank you so much for appreciation it is my pleasure to create yadech fin mini fan fiction....mainly for fun and to feed our addiction....i dont want too expect too much of yadech...but sometimes DREAMS DO COME TRUE :kiss3:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka MrsChum for sharing this clip.   Love it!

Yadech are so funny.

Yaya..........Pe Nadech ka, aren't you afraid of gaining weight?

Nadech.....Oh no, Lays now uses Rice bran oil, 50% less fat.

Yaya........ May I have some then?

Nadech....You have to do a cute face first (Yaya then did a cute face)

Nadech....Not that easy, now let's see you do a sexy face.

Nadech then had to go filming and when he came back he asked Yaya for some Lays.   She asked him to do exactly what he had asked her earlier.

MrsChum said:
Good morning and nights my ladies (gentleman). I sure do miss Nadech and Yaya together. So many old pictures being posted in IG. Thank you everyone here for always posting pictures and comments. Khob khun na!

New clip from lays...
http://youtu.be/yu0QtUa9jTc

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

i am so glad ch3 is airing TNNKK once again..i could not believe some  are saying tnnkk is boring in fact i like TNNKK more than RS i only watched the fin parts in RS and skip the majority boring parts...hehe sorry peace to all.... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:   ..though i also skip some boring parts in tnnkk i guess all of TUN's portion but i like her in GRGR  :thumbup:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! message the producers via IG to do the remake of Manee Yard Fah for yadech reunion lakorn...i already have IG account but i dont know how to follow those producers and i dont know who are they.....i'd love to see yadech in a new lakorn together not just a rerun i already got them stored in my laptop all the previous yadech lakorns.

CaSURVIVOUR

fresh said:
Hi Yk, I really like your 'fin' fan fiction :heart: . Thanks a lot :flowers: Please write more :dance2:
I'm waiting for chaitra coming back too.

Thanks Bubba, Rak, MrsChum, Mey, Ms.Zoe, Junyukio and Key for sharing cute Yadech photos, clips and comments :flowers:  :flowers:
Ms.Zoe, I like your 'fin' thoughts :heart:

It's great that Nadech wants to get six-pack. Hope he can do it :whistle:
It'll be hard if his nong sao often makes nice food/cakes :bhehe:

Thanks fresh

i will do my best to always be in the mood to write more mini yadech fin fanfiction :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks:  @ bubba, Vimalee, Zoe, Key, MrsChum,meysaelee, Rak, fresh, huanzhu... and all for keeping our thread moving with so much love & peace.
Thank you so much na @ YK for writing a short fin fan fic for us; for helping us to ease the longing for NY return. Really miss them!
And :thanks:  again for inspiring me to make another short MV of NY ka.

http://youtu.be/EbrAPU0OBec

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio, :heart:  your MV,  great job and thanks for sharing na ka.
@yk,  ah....you're so nice.  I'm also glad that you're one of our top contributors as well, and our top contributor goes to our lovely key na ka.
I would also like to thanks everyone for keeping this thread active and funnnnnnnn.

Our energetic pra'ek.....

Yaya is very beautiful here.....

cr:as tagged, mae keaw

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi jun, thank you very much for your mv. Watching it have me missing Yadech so much, we all miss them so. Thanks jun for sharing your creative skills with us, it is very nice❤

Hi bubba, you're too nice. All of you are top contributors, making this the loveliest club to be lounging in. Thanks for your very kind efforts posting articles for our info, I am sure it was very late over your end, thanks so much bubba, lya.

@malee @bubba @yk @jun @mc @MsZoe @fresh @mey @rak @huanzhu you all make this a fun place to be sharing our Yadech love, so positive and so fin, especially now there is not much highlights and Yadech aren't spotted together ! Thanks so much ladies.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you maak maaak everybody for your sharings here  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

And this one is from Lay's

Aww NY doesn't even have to try hard to look cute and sweet. They stand out in the crowd!!

Oh My!! Look at them... Gosh!! 

cr: Urassayas, Mai, Maew, Lays Thailand

Thank you Vimalee for the good news for Yadechers about TNNKK's retelecast. Because TNNKK is one of those lakorns which has "right social message" and also creates awareness in the society!!  :heart: Go Green!!  :heart: