[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing the article.   Quick summary.

The famous fortune teller said both Nadech's and Yaya's works, money, and love lives are very good in 2015.   Especially Nadech, his love life is very clear and the fortune teller also recommended him in doing merits and praying for more blessings to increase his fortunes.

Junyukio said:
Please help if you have time, no rush and thanks in advance.

Cr. Urassayas , keaw_jung, nadeya2013

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum,

This is Woody talk show Wake Up to Chat.    The live show was on Monday, Jan 12 so it's already passed, humm I wanted to see the clip.    In honor of Children's Day, Woody asked people who would like to participate in the Wake Up to chat to guess who these super stars are based on the pictures when they were young.   The winners received cash.

MrsChum said:
Thanks Vimalee for the picture. Can you pls tell me if thei air already??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yk,

This was an old news about Nadech already has a girlfriend outside of ET and Yaya was just his cover up.   

yaya kugimiya said:
translation please....no pressure thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac96g82m0Go

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I miss them too.

Yaya did not go to Norway & Nadech did not visit his hometown, but busily doing merits (I think) :scratchhead2:

It is like that jelly stung Yaya for many reasons (though Yaya had to go through with all complications). It is like everything is planned out by the Heaven & cause and effect concept :scratchhead2: :

1. Prove that Yaya is a strong & determined lady in Give me 5/fin concert (I hope Yaya will not get a scar from the sting, if there will be a scar then it is a reminder hehe)
2. Prove that Yaya is hardworking person, still working even though with the swelling
3. Enable Yaya to stay in Thailand since they were not going to spend the holidays together, Yaya to Norway; Nadech to hometown (they probably spent time together, but it were kept in secrecy :ghehe: ), Nadech decided not to visit hometown so he could be close to Ya & went to do merits & pray for her wound to heal <--- delusional thinking here
4. Prove to #3 that Yadech have loyal & nice fans
5. Enable Nadech to care & admire Yaya more :wub: (I'm pretty sure Nadech visited Yaya to see how she is doing or text & call her constantly)
6. Inspire yaya kumigiya's fanfiction ;)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing the article.   Quick summary.

The famous fortune teller said both Nadech's and Yaya's works, money, and love lives are very good in 2015.   Especially Nadech, his love life is very clear and the fortune teller also recommended him in doing merits and praying for more blessings to increase his fortunes.

thanks Vimalee

before i dont  believe in fortune tellers but this time i believe....i am so glad that the fortune teller says that YADECHs  LOVELIFE is going to be very good this year and when she/he said that NADECH'S LOVE LIFE is CLEAR(no one else but his gf nong sao yaya :heart: who could not leave thailand during her two weeks off her wound was just an alibi :coverlaf: )

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hmm that explains why Nadech had been doing a lot merits lately. I am happy to hear something positive regarding their love lives this time and I hope it remain that way. Gosh, is this the longest they have been apart away from the spot light? I sure miss them!
Is it me or does Nadech look a little slimmer? S9 glad LSR is done. I miss seeing him on screen.
Khub khun makkkk everyone for the updates. What would I do without you ladies?.

Welcome to all the newbies by the way!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think Nadech looks a little slimmer too, especially in this recent photo. I am guessing he is skinnier since he needs to lose weight a little for Men's Health mag photoshoot. He looks so manly hot with facial hair from photos from this mag releasing in Feb. I guess he keeps facial hair for mag photoshoot and for that one lakorn he plays a mature farmer (I could never remember Yadech's new upcoming lakorns' names lol)

Credits - keaw_jung

m9saeteurn1 said:
Hmm that explains why Nadech had been doing a lot merits lately. I am happy to hear something positive regarding their love lives this time and I hope it remain that way. Gosh, is this the longest they have been apart away from the spot light? I sure miss them!
Is it me or does Nadech look a little slimmer? S9 glad LSR is done. I miss seeing him on screen.
Khub khun makkkk everyone for the updates. What would I do without you ladies?.
Welcome to all the newbies by the way!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was not tough to find our girl. In the middle, Pond's ad board :)
Vimalee said:
Can you spot a beautiful face in the city of Phanom Penh, Cambodia?

Space4ny just translated more articles.    Please visit her site and don't miss out on good reading!

credit to space4ny.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

does anyone knows when exactly is yadech fan meeting? please answer me what date i am planning to go to thailand this march or feb.thanks for the reply

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much malee and bubba for so many fin translated articles. Reading them delight me considerably. Space4ny is wonderful. I miss Yadech sm.

Hi yk, MsZoe and jun, thank you too for providing non-stop Yadech delusional moments, never fail to put on a cheerful smile when reading and like you ladies, wish every scene you described is/turns true.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Vimalee & bubba for giving us fin tickets to  :cloud9: .
I can't stop posting NY's articles and keep asking for your help , if you think that "she's so annoying :annoyed: ", please do not hesitate to tell me right away or pm me ka. Otherwise I am sure that I'm still so spoiled.. :D 

Whenever i see something related to NY in Thai i really wish i can read them all :sweat: , forgive me ka!
@ key, thank you for your kind encouragement.
@ yk I think that they' ve not informed the meeting date yet. Is there any chance they will hold it on Feb 14  :wink: ?

Where's my pe Chai na?

You can't not find me Nong krub.. " Boy MIDDLE the flowers"

Cr. as tagged, keaw_jung, ny_praew

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello all, hope you're all doing good  :flowers:
:thanks:  Yaya Kugimiya for your cute mini FF. That saved my week this time haha
Ms. Zoe I like your comments and posts. The way you relate real life happenings to destiny.. It's something that I also believe in  :flowers:
I thank you all for who've contributed to this thread to keep moving  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

Yaya was wearing Asv Autumn/Winter 14 "Route Journey #2 New York - Paris" Tri-colour stripes blouse and pants at 2015 Honda Thank You Party

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At work with Channel 3..

Yaya after today's work.

So fresh and cherubic