[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back lakornkiki and thank you for the warm wishes for the new year.

What you are suggesting is a good idea.   It will be more organized and easier for people who don't know anything about Yadech lakorns and can learn more about them.    We have a separate thread for Yaya in the Thai Star section created by dariey.   Thank you so much dariey for keeping the thread up to date with many wonderful translated articles.    I think many of us especially myself get used to RFTD thread here and feel like "Home Sweet Home"    It is a place where we feel comfortable, know everyone and share everything.   I will probably stick with this thread until Yadech has a new lakorn together because this thread holds many beautiful memories, touching moments, and contagious smiles and laughter.   I'm not ready to say good bye to it yet, but I'm willing to go wherever Yadech fans want to be.

lakornkiki said:
Yaya is such a cutie!  I feel like her too.... holidays are too short. 

Just popping by to say hello to yadechers.  Thank you for all the warm welcome when I stopped in.  I haven't been busy here lately.

Question for you naka:  Have you thought of having a NY thread that is not in the "old lakorn" section?  It would be great to go there to hang out and post anything that is NY related.  Just a thought. 

I wish all a very happy new year 2015 ka! 

joop joop ~ kiki

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:

What you are suggesting is a good idea.   It will be more organized and easier for people who don't know anything about Yadech lakorns and can learn more about them.    We have a separate thread for Yaya in the Thai Star section created by dariey.   Thank you so much dariey for keeping the thread up to date with many wonderful translated articles.    I think many of us especially myself get used to RFTD thread here and feel like "Home Sweet Home"    It is a place where we feel comfortable, know everyone and share everything.   I will probably stick with this thread until Yadech has a new lakorn together because this thread holds many beautiful memories, touching moments, and contagious smiles and laughter.   I'm not ready to say good bye to it yet, but I'm willing to go wherever Yadech fans want to be.

Hi to Kiki and thanks for your shoutout. Hope you had a great hols in Asia.

Malee you're so sweet and endearing❤ I love all you mentioned about this warm thread, how much sweet and lovely memories there are from page one to current page, its a lot of pages and sharing moments among us. I love it here too. Like you I am ready to migrate to a new thread only when Yadech have a new lakorn, this place is just too sentimental and holds much reminiscences of wonderful times and friendship. Thanks Malee and all the ladies for actively keeping this place the best place ever for Yadech everything, I appreciate it lots

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

hi Vimalee

thanks for speaking my mind we really think alike...i am really not yet ready to leave this thread until yadech will have a new lakorn together..this forum holds more memories..i really agree with you.i feel so at home in this thread.

but lakornkiki's idea is not bad it's ok to have a thread for yadech 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:

Thanks MrsChum. I am willing to pay more for it as well. Please let me know what you find. :thanks:
I email Ethaicd and he said that he can order the package for me, I just need to add more money to the previous order.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way as you @Vimalee! I go where ever Yadecher go but my home is here. I basically come straight here and hardly browse anywhere else. But what Kiki suggested is good to. That way others fans can see it easier than having to click here and there.

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
@MrsChum, I have no idea ka.  Hope you'll get the same package deal na ka.

BTS of Traveller's Companion mag.
Awww......Yadech are so cute......

http://websta.me/p/891852933064474926_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/891898348493259678_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/892023038222188786_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/892029022923571575_289963247
cr:barryano1

bubba said:
@MrsChum, I have no idea ka.  Hope you'll get the same package deal na ka.

BTS of Traveller's Companion mag.
Awww......Yadech are so cute......

http://websta.me/p/891852933064474926_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/891898348493259678_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/892023038222188786_289963247
  http://websta.me/p/892029022923571575_289963247
cr:barryano1

thanks bubba

i actually love the way yadech were flirting with each other and when yaya pinching nadech's chest...ok they are just siblings according to yadech's delusional thoughts :scratchhead2:  :secret:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

here is my dream movie of yadech next to THE NOTEBOOK....it's BLUE LAGOON minus the more skin exposures  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: at least they will wear old damaged clothing but still sexy and SKINSHIPS must remain :drool:  :shrug: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUffh8dkm5M

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:facepalm: My analysis is off & my delusional thinking is way way off :bhehe:, but then if it is called delusional thinking then it must have some imaginations, right :scratchhead2:. Below is grace_leung1828 IG, explaining about the photos. Turns out, on Na's way to work in the morning, he saw a turtle crossing the road so he stopped & carried it to a safe place. I think he also examined it and turned out it was a tortoise. Turtle or tortoise, I like them both. In conclusion, he was not playing with it, but was caring for its safety, what a sweet guy, Na is!

P.s. Na's face was so happy that I really thought he was playing with it ^_^.

grace_leung1828 IG - Nadech mother mentioned Nadech in my way to work this morning, see a turtle is crossing the road, so stop Nadech handlebar the tortoise to a safe place. Before is also examined the tortoises or turtles, sure is tortoise before on the lawn.
Read more at http://websta.me/p/892441634887462596_232863866#opfzejPAEIJe1ROY.99

Ms.Zoe said:
Na is a person who loves living creatures, well except cockroaches :whahuh:. He played with centipedes/millipedes during RFTD filming, played with a dog during Give me 5 concert practice, took selfies with a deer during filming of 1 of his current lakorns (TRKJ) he is filming right now, now he is playing with a turtle. I adore this photo, Na & the turtle, my two likes together, any turtle lovers here? :D.
Delusional thinking - he misses teasing Ya so bad. Sad no more, he plays with the turtle to cure his sadness :bhehe:

Good morning, good day, :goodnite: everyone!
Cr - keaw_jung & khumleas71

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@mrschum do you know how much more? You also ordered on Ethaicd?

Love the bts clips of the traveller's companion. They put a smile on my face. Perfect setting and a perfect song for the all so perfect beautiful human beings❤❤❤

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@mrschum do you know how much more? You also ordered on Ethaicd?

Love the bts clips of the traveller's companion. They put a smile on my face. Perfect setting and a perfect song for the all so perfect beautiful human beings❤❤❤
@M9, I havent reply back to him yet. I'm thinking the package is $25 usd and the regular dvd $16 so mayb another $10-11 more, just my guess.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for your posts na ka.
@Vimalee, key, yk, MrsChum,  I totally agree with you gals.  I also feel comfortable and happy to be here with everyone, and I'm so fortunate to be surrounded with my dear friends here.  Thank you all for being a part of it na ka.  And, I'm also willing to go wherever Yadechers go.

Wow.....chocolate!!!....I love chocolate :heart: :drool: 
Yaya posted this with a caption, "Ohmigod my eyes have never seen such a beautiful sight! Hehe good god where to start?!  Thank you pe Jan mak mak na ka."

Ms.Zoe

I am missing Yadech being together so much. My sadness & boredom look like Nadech's look in this photo :bhehe:

But after seeing this photo, I will going to have patience, stay & keep calm & love NY. I could not wait for their fan meeting this year :cheer:

Yadech looking gorgeous even with all those make up on :D. Yadech with fans after finishing filming 3Zaaap show last year. Wow, could not believe it is almost a year already. I love this talkshow interview of Yadech, so much fin and affection from Yadech :heart:  

Yaya looking very cute & sweet & friendly here. Peace to all Yadech fans ^_^. Her bow headband is nice.

Credits - as tagged, space4ny, tanni_ny, & cherrybhum101

Ms.Zoe

I agree with all the ladies commenting about this little Yadech cottage - home sweet home. I am not ready to leave this great place yet, I will stay here ;). So many memorable memories were created here, so many friendships were formed here, so many fin & to  :cloud9: moments happened here. I feel most happy here & this is where I enter first on AF, I love this little Yadech cottage - home sweet home very much :heart:.

Time for a celebration & be happy. We passed page 100 after reaching to page 1,000 woohoo! :cheer:

Good morning, good day, :goodnite: & sweet sweet dreams Yadechers!

credits - original owner