[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Yaya is such a cutie!  I feel like her too.... holidays are too short. 

Just popping by to say hello to yadechers.  Thank you for all the warm welcome when I stopped in.  I haven't been busy here lately.

Question for you naka:  Have you thought of having a NY thread that is not in the "old lakorn" section?  It would be great to go there to hang out and post anything that is NY related.  Just a thought. 

I wish all a very happy new year 2015 ka! 

joop joop ~ kiki

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much na @ bubba for Yaya's pics. She' so cute & funny.
Look like she got influenced by her Pe Chai a lot ;)

And vice versa :)

Nong Sao 's Back to work

Pe Chai' s Back to Bangkok.

My delusion again thought that there's someone so possessive that he always asks his Nong Sao to send her pics every morning b4 she leaves for work, then he will try his best to Match & Mix with her clothes.
If he's not at home or on trip he may insist his Nong sao to Mix & Match with him since he can't bring his wardrobe along. Ah, surely his cute Nong will please him na ka.

Cr. As tagged, Urassayas, puyyn, aebrian, nitt_ love_ny, ohmkani, ny_praew

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Bts photo from Traveller's Companion mag

I guess this is bts for 1 of the magazine's cover photoshoot. Yaya looks smitten.

Not sure if this is a repost photo or not, but I know Yadechers here will not mind ^___^.

Yaya smiling brightly & her handwriting is perfect!

Credits - original owner, yaya_barry, & oho magazine

Ms.Zoe

More bts photos of Traveller's Companion mag to enjoy ^___^. Although they are not good quality, but I could tell Yadech were having fun, more for us to fin :).

There she goes again, miss Trouble maker always pinching her P'Chai's chest.

You could always lean on my shoulder, Nong Sao...sweet :wub:

There are only us in our little world

Cr - as tagged

Ms.Zoe

More photos to fin on ^___^.

Let us dance my Lady, I will lead the way

Look at Nong Sao's facial expression, P'Chai felt the pain - Ouch. This is what you get for teasing Nong Sao :whahuh:

Somewhat clearer images

Last but not least of Yadech's similar fashion, gesture, facial expression, etc.

May Peace always be on Earth.

Cr - as tagged, keaw_jung, aebrian, thongphunda, original owner

P.s. I am using my IPad so it is so inconvenient that I have to edit my post to post additional photos.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
fea4567 said:
Or maybe practicing for a Thailand version of the movie "Ghost" in the making?  Wishful thinking, I know, but wouldn't that be awesome.  

thanks fea

i also love yadech to do a movie like THE NOTEBOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5a_hKfreM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bw8RfwUotM

WARNING these clips are a little bit pervie :censor: ...and i dont think yadech will do these in a movie maybe in private :pervie:  :cloud9:  :censor:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks MsZoe

for the bts pictures yadech can deny as much as they can about their love affair but who will believe them :scratchhead2: 

thanks for your pm Ms zoe and jun :thumbsup:

belated  :hapbday: to Ms Sary i am a huge fan of her YADECH FAN FICTION

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you yk for your ff, it was very imaginative and full of love. Thanks for entertaining us when it was quiet between Yadech.

Thanks yk, I absolutely love the Notebook and McGosling. They're the next couple after Yadech that I cheer so much even though they aren't a couple now. Still there is a ten percent chance they may end up together as long as Ryan isn't married. They're absolutely the cutest couple, pda so sweetly to the max, especially on the MTV Kiss Award, very unforgettable. As Ryan mentioned,

"I mean, God bless The Notebook. It introduced me to one of the great loves of my life. But people do Rachel and me a disservice by assuming we were anything like the people in that movie. Rachel and my love story is a hell of a lot more romantic than that."
- Ryan Gosling

I don't know how more can a guy be more romantic. I'd love too yk for Yadech to be in the Notebook, every dialogue was so heartfelt and so much love. Thanks for sharing yk.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Yadech fans,

space4ny has done an excellent job translating many Yadech articles.    Please stop by and check out many good articles.

http://websta.me/n/space4ny

Here are some articles.    Thank you so very much to space4ny for her times and efforts.   Really appreciated them!

Happy New Year ........ Yaya to Nadech

Since I known P'Nadech, he have always been himself. He have a clear vision of everything, his personality, ,his characteristic. I'm at ease all the time when I'm with him. From the first day that we met until now he still the same never change. When I have problem he always gives me moral support. Just like many of my friends, we give one another support all the time. I feel very thankful for that and want to wish him a good health and wish this year to be a very good year for him. And I wish him to always be the same, don't have to change anything. And verything will get better and better for sure. Happy New Year na ka.

Credit pic @nyclub_pantip @oho_magazine @urassayas #urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya

Happy New Year.....Nadech to Yaya

Yaya is the woman that came into my life and went through good moments and good opportunities with me. We entered the entertainment industry at the same time. I'm happy that I met a good woman like this. We share wonderful moment together. We help each other work and earn a living (smile). I wish her to be in a good health soon. Because it was very bad when she got stung by a jellyfish. I wish her to get well soon and never have trouble that affect her work and her health again. I want her to be safe.

Credit pic @nyclub_pantip @oho_magazine @by_family #urassayas #nadech #nadechyaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh darn it! How come the box set was not out before I put in my order? So sad and disappointed.

I miss seeing Yadech together:( what have they been up to?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oh darn it! How come the box set was not out before I put in my order? So sad and disappointed.

I miss seeing Yadech together:( what have they been up to?
I just email Ethaicd to see if we get the same package deal. Hope we do if not I'm willing to pay more for it.

Ms.Zoe

Na is a person who loves living creatures, well except cockroaches :whahuh:. He played with centipedes/millipedes during RFTD filming, played with a dog during Give me 5 concert practice, took selfies with a deer during filming of 1 of his current lakorns (TRKJ) he is filming right now, now he is playing with a turtle. I adore this photo, Na & the turtle, my two likes together, any turtle lovers here? :D.

Delusional thinking - he misses teasing Ya so bad. Sad no more, he plays with the turtle to cure his sadness :bhehe:

Good morning, good day, :goodnite: everyone!

Cr - keaw_jung & khumleas71

Edit - :facepalm: My analysis is off & my delusional thinking is way way off :bhehe:, but then if it is called delusional thinking then it must have some imaginations, right :scratchhead2:. Below is grace_leung1828 IG, explaining about the photos. Turns out, on Na's way to work in the morning, he saw a turtle crossing the road so he stopped & carried it to a safe place. I think he also examined it and turned out it was a tortoise. Turtle or tortoise, I like them both. In conclusion, he was not playing with it, but was caring for its safety, what a sweet guy, Na is!

P.s. Na's face was so happy that I really thought he was playing with it ^_^.

grace_leung1828 IG - Nadech mother mentioned Nadech in my way to work this morning, see a turtle is crossing the road, so stop Nadech handlebar the tortoise to a safe place. Before is also examined the tortoises or turtles, sure is tortoise before on the lawn.
Read more at http://websta.me/p/892441634887462596_232863866#opfzejPAEIJe1ROY.99

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
I just email Ethaicd to see if we get the same package deal. Hope we do if not I'm willing to pay more for it.

Thanks MrsChum. I am willing to pay more for it as well. Please let me know what you find. :thanks: