[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Don't know about you gals, but I really missed Yaya.    Was looking forward to seeing her and Nadech doing merit at Wat Pa Kalasin temple to close out this year before she leaves for Norway, but thing didn't quite work out as planned.  

Okay, let's talk about something more upbeat:

2014 Best come back lines:

Reporter.....Do you know of any Hi-So men come and court Yaya?     (Hi-So means high society and status and rich)

Nadech......I want to be a Hi-So too

Reporter....Fortune tellers had predicted that Yaya will end up with someone a lot older.

Nadech.....I'm getting older everyday and I look older than my age

2014 Most memorable:

1.  " Happy birthday to my dearest Barry!
       My partner in crime, my confidant, my idol and my best friend
       I wish u all the best in every aspect of your life and
       I thank you truly, for always being there for me,
       you know how special you are 
       We rock " ️

2.    Give Me Five concert - unscripted

3.     Yaya - Hug of the Year

4.     Nadech thank you message to Yaya

5.     Japan Trip

6.     Yadech doing merit a day after Give Me Five concert

7.     3 Zaap show - Valentine

8.     Maldives trip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.
MrsChum said:
Morning Ladies from Vegas! Thank you everyone for sharing and translation. Nadech sure look very good with that lil facial hair...I just love it.

Nadech interview at his event.

http://youtu.be/4At-AyHFy7A
Here's a very rough translation of my favorite parts.  Sorry na, I'm pretty busy right now.

Nadech thanks everyone for wishing him HBD and he was surprise and happy that mae Keaw and pe Ae threw him a surprise HBD party in Chiang mai due to his filming over there.   When the reporters teased him about Yaya sending him a very sweet instagram and calling him sweetheart on his birthday,  Nadech said that she sent sweet HBD wishes to everyone.  The reporters asked, "How do you feel when Yaya sent her love  through instagram?"  Nadech replied, "Oh, I don't know.  I'm impressed and touched because she's a good writer."  Then, the reporter continued to tease him, "Your ears turned red."  Nadech said, "it's pretty hot!" :bhehe:  Nadech also said that everybody like Yaya because she's beautiful.  Ah,  Nadech was so shy when he said that Yaya meets his specification.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

Don't know about you gals, but I really missed Yaya.    Was looking forward to seeing her and Nadech doing merit at Wat Pa Kalasin temple to close out this year before she leaves for Norway, but thing didn't quite work out as planned.  

Reporter.....Do you know of any Hi-So men come and court Yaya?     (Hi-So means high society and status and rich)

Reporter....Fortune tellers had predicted that Yaya will end up with someone a lot older.

yaya's diclaration of love to barry(she really speaks her heart and mind to her bf) :heart:

" Happy birthday to my dearest Barry!
       We rock " ️

thanks bubba

yadech wont admit anyways specially nadech but we can analyze his answers that he is into yaya :heart:

when it comes to yaya we have no problem analyzing because she is so obviously in love to her dearest barry :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Here's a very rough translation of my favorite parts.  Sorry na, I'm pretty busy right now.

Nadech thanks everyone for wishing him HBD and he was surprise and happy that mae Keaw and pe Ae threw him a surprise HBD party in Chiang mai due to his filming over there.   When the reporters teased him about Yaya sending him a very sweet instagram and calling him sweetheart on his birthday,  Nadech said that she sent sweet HBD wishes to everyone.  The reporters asked, "How do you feel when Yaya sent her love  through instagram?"  Nadech replied, "Oh, I don't know.  I'm impressed and touched because she's a good writer."  Then, the reporter continued to tease him, "Your ears turned red."  Nadech said, "it's pretty hot!" :bhehe:  Nadech also said that everybody like Yaya because she's beautiful.  Ah,  Nadech was so shy when he said that Yaya meets his specification.

thanks bubba

barry is trying so hard not to be obvious that he is into yaya :heart: ......wether yaya is a good writer or not her love for barry motives her to write the HBDfin greeting for her man :heart: .......i never knew yaya actually called barry :heart:  SWEETHEART is this really true if this real i will just stay forever in  :cloud9:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my NY lovers !!

Long Time not stop here!! Miss u all !! Happy belated birthday to everyone include our NADECH !!!

CONGRATS to our NY for being very good and winning many things !!

Thank you all so much to being such active and love us and share everything with us !!

I wish you all a merry Christmas !!

Love u all mak mak

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for the translation, I will add other parts.

Remembered Mae Keaw's interview when she said you have to ask him if you wanted to know more detail.

Reporters.....your mother said she is cheering for you and Yaya

Nadech.........I think she meant cheering for me and Nong Yaya in term of work.    She wasn't expected to be interviewed and she got caught off guard so she just gave an answer in the middle ground.

Reporters.....Do you believe your mother?

Nadech........I believe her in everything.    I asked her for advices in term of work, career, life, etc.   She is an elder who has experienced life and has gone through this road before

reporters......Do you want anything for your birthday?

Nadech........I don't want anything right now, maybe more time to relax and be with family

Reporters....Have Yaya given you present for your birthday?

Nadech.......Not yet, we haven't seen each other.   I have been working at Chiang Mai for the whole week, but she sent birthday wishes through instagram

Reporters...Yaya's message seems like she was declaring love for you......very sweet and all

bubba already translated this part below......thank you

Reporters...You are still tight-lips even though your friends and colleagues have been giving hints and teasing you.

Nadech.......Who?   When?

Reporters...Will you be more open or sweeter next year?

Nadech......We have been good like this and will continue to be like this.   We will continue to work together, support and encourage each other, be there for each other.

Reporters.......So she is your closest friend.

Nadech...........My closest younger sister.

ps:  YK, don't be disappointed with Nadech's last answer.   Actions speak louder than words na ka.

bubba said:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Thank you na bubba for the translation, I will add other parts.

Remembered Mae Keaw's interview when she said you have to ask him if you wanted to know more detail.

Reporters.....your mother said she is cheering for you and Yaya

Nadech.........I think she meant cheering for me and Nong Yaya in term of work.    She wasn't expected to be interviewed and she got caught off guard so she just gave an answer in the middle ground.

Reporters.....Do you believe your mother?

Nadech........I believe her in everything.    I asked her for advices in term of work, career, life, etc.   She is an elder who has experienced life and has gone through this road before

reporters......Do you want anything for your birthday?

Nadech........I don't want anything right now, maybe more time to relax and be with family

Reporters....Have Yaya given you present for your birthday?

Nadech.......Not yet, we haven't seen each other.   I have been working at Chiang Mai for the whole week, but she sent birthday wishes through instagram

Reporters...Yaya's message seems like she was declaring love for you......very sweet and all

bubba already translated this part below......thank you

Reporters...You are still tight-lips even though your friends and colleagues have been giving hints and teasing you.

Nadech.......Who?   When?

Reporters...Will you be more open or sweeter next year?

Nadech......We have been good like this and will continue to be like this.   We will continue to work together, support and encourage each other, be there for each other.

Reporters.......So she is your closest friend.

Nadech...........My closest younger sister.

ps:  YK, don't be disappointed with Nadech's last answer.   Actions speak louder than words na ka.

thanks Vimalee

this is my answer to nadech's pretentions :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

...i guess he is afraid to publicized their on going relationship to maintain privacy and to make it last forever :scratchhead2: then it is fine with me :scratchhead2: as long as no one is courting yaya and nadech is not courting anyone else  since DJA until now then this a good positive sign nadech himself is the one who is delusional(not the yadechers) calling his gf YOUNGER SISTER just to cover up.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas to all ladies

Thanks vimalee and bubba for always be there to translate all the articles and interviews

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

2014 Most memorable:

1.  " Happy birthday to my dearest Barry!
       We rock " ️

2.    Give Me Five concert - unscripted

3.     Yaya - Hug of the Year

4.     Nadech thank you message to Yaya

5.     Japan Trip

6.     Yadech doing merit a day after Give Me Five concert

7.     3 Zaap show - Valentine

8.     Maldives trip

Thanks @Vimalee for your list of Yadech memorable moments. It looks like 2014 is quite a good year for Yadechers with a lot of Yadech 'fin' moments.
Thanks @Bubba and Vimalee for translating Nadech's interview. We can't expect Nadech'll public their 'real' relationship anyway.
Thank everyone for sharing lovely photos, comments and wishes :flowers:
:party: :party: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :party: :party:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015!!!
Wishing everyone a year full of happiness, health, love & success xx

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
I hope you all are enjoing this wonderful day with your family, or with any who is important in your life.
@RakLakornNYK thank you for wishing me happy birthday ☺. I appreciated the fact that you took the time to tell me & decorate a beautiful picture.
:flowers:
Merry Christmas to you as well as to the rest of you ladies.
:xmas:

I think nadech looks good. :)