[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ep.1
https://www.youtube....h?v=Lk92wZBDayo

Ep. 2
https://www.youtube....h?v=fN7wE8hfY8I

BTS

https://www.youtube....h?v=JKkS6kRWZcY

hi all

i just realize now i just discovered yaya and ananda has amazing chemistry aside from mario but nothing beats yadech the made in heaven perfect chemistry as main leads in a lakorn or movies and in real life as sweethearts :heart: 

i am looking forward for YARIO and ANAYA lakorns/movie in the future :scratchhead2:

who says yadechers are UNREASONABLE and possessive of yadech...just saying

but for me yaya has no good chemistry with JJ mark and boy and many more(peace to the fans)

as for nadech i really dont know yet who aside from yaya ...i have seen him with kim they look like siblings and kim looks mature like 10 years older to nadech same goes with teaw ^_^ 

CaSURVIVOUR

:hapbday: to myself  :hapbday: cookies :hapbday: grudgeprincess :hapbday: lazie :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake: may our yadech wishes will come true we have more birthdays to come and more wealth and good health to come :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awwww......a cute birthday wishes to Nadech from fastbeam.......

fastbeam:  " HBD Mr. Barry .  May you have lots of happiness, be healthy in mind and body and is loved by everyone like this forever.  #nadechturns23 #nadech  Take half of the cake, keep the other half for March 18 hahahahahaha.".    (btw, March 18 is Yaya's birthday na :bhehe: )

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

:hapbday:   :bdaycake:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA KUGIMIYA :bdaycake:     :hapbday: 

On Cookiies birthday, Yaya baked cookies  :clap2: 

Looks so yummy and delicious  :yummy:   :yummy:   :yummy:   :yummy: 

Soooo pretty

This is to all those who're celebrating their HBD today!!

:bdaycake: HBD Once Again Cookiies GrudgePrincess Yaya Kugimiya :bdaycake:   

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah, more birthdays to celebrate in December!

Happy Birthdays to Yaya Kugimiya, Cookiies, and Grudgeprincess and many many more...!!!

May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka. 

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday:   Happy Birthday Grudgeprincess,
                                             May all your wishes and dreams come true!!! :party:

Awww.....sure miss Yadech......

Love homemade cookies and watching soccer......Thanks RakLakorn for sharing na.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing the 15 fantasy couples of 2014.

Of course, my favorite one has to be Yadech - Koo Jin of Forever.....sounds so lovely  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Some more from bubba:

Ken P. and Namtarn (his guest at Give Me Five concert) - Koo Jin of Big Teeth, lol.

Boy and Margie - Koo Jin of Siblings.

Mark and Kim - Koo Jin of Real or Not?

Mike (Goft's brother from RFTD) and Aom Sushar - Koo Jin of Drop Dead (this is sad)

and there are others like Koo Jin of Guy with Guy.

bubba said:
15 koo jin (fantasy couples) & hot couples that are most liked by lakorn fans of the year 2014

cr: kapook.com

1.  Nadech - Yaya:   koo jin of forevers.
2.  Pope - Mew N. :  koo jin of prince/princess.
3.  Tik - Anne:   koo jin of ever-lasting.
4.  Alex T. - Joy:    koo jin of different ages.
5.  Weir -  Aum:   koo jin of bodyguard / Weir  - Min P.:  koo jin of doing merit.

14.  Boom - Mint:  koo jin of rivalry
15.  Son -  Patricia:  koo jin of new pair.

Ahh.....I'm not surprise at all that Yadech got #1 koo jin and hot couple of the year.
Once again, Congrats to Yadech!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing the Magazinedee Awards 2014 leading list.

It's great that many Yadech magazines are in the top five right now; however, I'm concerned that the votes for many Yadech's magazines will spread out so thin that none of them will get the majority votes.   I've seen some Thais voted for IMAGE so I'm hoping fans here would do the same.    Same situation had happened last year.   We had to give up many of Nadech's and Yaya's individual magazines along with other Yadech's  and concentrated on Yaya Through The Eyes of Nadech cover and that one had won.

bubba said:

The updated result for the top 4 magazines of the week for Magazinedee Awards 2014. 
Can vote at http://www.magazinedee.com/special/specialaward2014.php, click the first one for Best Magazine and third one for Best Koo Kwan.

For the Best Koo Kwan so far.......

For the Best magazine so far.......

cr:bymagazinedee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ananda is a very good actor and many people likes his work.   I'm okay for him to work with Yaya in lakorn or movie as long as the story doesn't call for intense love scenes or kisses.    Ananda will not do angle kisses and only insisted on doing real kisses.

yaya kugimiya said:

Ep.1
https://www.youtube....h?v=Lk92wZBDayo

Ep. 2
https://www.youtube....h?v=fN7wE8hfY8I

BTS

https://www.youtube....h?v=JKkS6kRWZcY

hi all

i just realize now i just discovered yaya and ananda has amazing chemistry aside from mario but nothing beats yadech the made in heaven perfect chemistry as main leads in a lakorn or movies and in real life as sweethearts :heart: 

i am looking forward for YARIO and ANAYA lakorns/movie in the future :scratchhead2:

who says yadechers are UNREASONABLE and possessive of yadech...just saying

but for me yaya has no good chemistry with JJ mark and boy and many more(peace to the fans)

as for nadech i really dont know yet who aside from yaya ...i have seen him with kim they look like siblings and kim looks mature like 10 years older to nadech same goes with teaw ^_^ 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
thanks for photo & translation bubba na ka :flowers:...I bet the other hand on cake is Yaya's :ghehe:. Less than 3 more months is Yaya's birthday. I could not wait to see what everyone will wish and draw to celebrate her special day :thumbsup:

bubba said:
Awwww......a cute birthday wishes to Nadech from fastbeam.......

fastbeam:  " HBD Mr. Barry .  May you have lots of happiness, be healthy in mind and body and is loved by everyone like this forever.  #nadechturns23 #nadech  Take half of the cake, keep the other half for March 18 hahahahahaha.".    (btw, March 18 is Yaya's birthday na :bhehe: )

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't know if anyone have the same problem in voting like me. Yesterday, I voted for the best magazine then I went back to vote for the best koo kwan magazine (as much as I love Yadech's marie claire magazine/cover for the best koo kwan magazine, I wanted to vote for Yadech's Image magazine/cover since it has more votes than Yadech's marie claire one & most votes amongst other Yadech's magazines in the best koo kwan category (as of yesterday 12/19/14 update)...a little strategy there :ghehe: - voting for Yadech's magazine with the most votes when it is not ranking in #1 regardless if it is not my first choice, well anything for Yadech to be #1 :ghehe:) but the site did not let me instead it transferred me to the preview of the magazine I wanted for best koo kwan magazine.

Thanks for the info Vimalee on Yaya through the eyes of Nadech cover. Hopefully, Nadech could get to do another magazine featuring Yaya - Yaya through the eyes of Nadech #2 :D.

Vimalee said:
Thank you na bubba for sharing the Magazinedee Awards 2014 leading list.

It's great that many Yadech magazines are in the top five right now; however, I'm concerned that the votes for many Yadech's magazines will spread out so thin that none of them will get the majority votes.   I've seen some Thais voted for IMAGE so I'm hoping fans here would do the same.    Same situation had happened last year.   We had to give up many of Nadech's and Yaya's individual magazines along with other Yadech's  and concentrated on Yaya Through The Eyes of Nadech cover and that one had won.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Ananda is a very good actor and many people likes his work.   I'm okay for him to work with Yaya in lakorn or movie as long as the story doesn't call for intense love scenes or kisses.    Ananda will not do angle kisses and only insisted on doing real kisses.

thanks Vimalee

waaa i dont like ananda anymore if that's the case.....for me only nadech has the sole right to kiss yaya on her lips :coverlaf: