[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! 3 million viewers? That's awesome! <3
Yay looks amazing in that yellow dress. It does resemble Beauty in "Beauty and the Beast". Lol glad she's able to get away and have family time. It would be sweet if Nadech can sneak away with her too even good just a week lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're very welcome and thanks for your kind words my dear wonderful friend. :heart:

Ah.....it seems like Great also likes to tease Yadech. 
He posted this picture and hashtag Yaya and behind. 
Someone asked, who's behind.  And, Great answered, behind is Yaya personal bodyguard!

Awww..... Yaya  and her handsome bodyguard...... :wub:

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I love yaya in grand opening of crstal sb so so so so so so much, gorgeous and charming. Yaya also did a good job in the interview.

Is there any event or activity for our yadech in December 2014? It will be great to see them together.

I want to see the yadech's travel magazine. oh, maldives, I want to go there too.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
appleloveny said:
I love yaya in grand opening of crstal sb so so so so so so much, gorgeous and charming. Yaya also did a good job in the interview.

Is there any event or activity for our yadech in December 2014? It will be great to see them together.

I want to see the yadech's travel magazine. oh, maldives, I want to go there too.
They will have activity together on dec 23

Cr mae keaw
And another cute pic of our yadech :))

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Wow......Yaya is gorgeous in the Grand Opening of The Crystal SB Ratchapeuek ......

cr:as tagged
Yaya look so beautiful like princess

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
        and   

This thread has reached 3 millions views and still going strong...!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

3 millions views !!! :bravo: :bravo:  Wow congrats everyone who make this thread alive .
Group hug :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

@fresh @MrsChum @yaya kugimiya @Vimalee @keylargo : let me join u guys .... :lol2: we always in :crush: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  in this thread

@bubba @Vimalee @keylargo: I totally agree with u. Yaya have the complete package as perfect girl. hard to find. 1 in million

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
http://youtu.be/dxxVEB6GJdU

Many thanks to urassayaclub. Eventhough i dont understand a word, I still enjoy from start to the end :))

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
@yk, I hope they remake MYF with Yadech too na ka.

Awww......Yaya is so pretty!!! 
I would love to Get Flat Like Yaya, but I don't think those exercises would work on me lol.  I'm just so hopeless :cry1: .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Happiest Moments of This Year

This year is fulled of new opportunities for me.   As presenters, I have the opportunity to meet and know many people.   As for lakorns, I also have the chance the play new characters.   There was also a concert to showcase my singing and dancing.   Actually, I'm a type of person who always dance out of sync; however, if there were someone to teach me then I can do.   I will be finishing with my school this December.   I plan to continue with my graduate degree (master) after I complete my undergraduate program.   I'm thinking of pursuing the psychology field since I like it and feel that it will be useful in my daily life.

credit withloveurassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome dear Key.

They are both very lucky to have met and known each other for the last five years.    Wish them both many more successful and happy years together!

keylargo said:
Absolutely agree with you bubba and malee ! Yaya is the overall package thats why we❤❤❤her so much, even mil and aunt. Nadech is a very lucky man. Thanks my wonderful friends for all your posts and translations ❤u, HAK

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
The Happiest Moments of This Year

This year is fulled of new opportunities for me.   As presenters, I have the opportunity to meet and know many people.   As for lakorns, I also have the chance the play new characters.   There was also a concert to showcase my singing and dancing.   Actually, I'm a type of person who always dance out of sync; however, if there were someone to teach me then I can do.   I will be finishing with my school this December.   I plan to continue with my graduate degree (master) after I complete my undergraduate program.   I'm thinking of pursuing the psychology field since I like it and feel that it will be useful in my daily life.

credit withloveurassayas IG
Is she superhero? :( how can she finish her undergraduate program (not being delay) while she has events, larkon, show, photoshoot...? :(

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Finpeo said:
They will have activity together on dec 23

Cr mae keaw
And another cute pic of our yadech :))

thanks, finpeo.

waiting for the merit event then. yadech look good in white when they did merit event last time.

I am now hoping to see the DVD of give me five concert very very soon.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just want to share a very nice comment on Yaya's interview about the fortune tellers' predictions from urassayaclub....

So true, why bother or follow these predictions that are so generalize, besides love/marriage
is an affair of two people and their families. By the friendship, the evolution of NY love road,
by their strong, sincere, honest approach to life and work, it would be a strong love and bond
between them.  Plus, their families are positively involved, should they decide to get marry,
it would be a fairy tale happy ending love story and they would live happily ever after!

Awww......Yaya's Hug of the Year!!! :heart:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
fresh said:
Totally agree with you @Yk
Welcome @MrsChum and Yk to :cloud9:  with me :grouphug:
 Yaya wore the 'mysterious ring' on her right ring finger (this photo was after the Give me 5 concert) :heart: :heart:
Thank you @ Fresh for posting this pic. Is it the first time we saw her wearying it on her right ring finger?
Yaya said once in 3 Zzap show that her Family tradition wearing the wedding ring on right hand? Woh, after the giveme5, the hug, the unscripted confession from Nadech...She suddenly changed this infinity ring to the right? This just reminded me the way she dressed short sleeves together with that Grey Scraff ;)
P/ S to Nong Yaya, you did it on purpose, did'nt You?