[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This gif reminds me of both Yadech's performance in Give me 5 concert (when they run to each other and Nadech carried Yaya up and swirled her around & the photo of Yadech above. Dreams do come true!!

credits - original owner

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Finpeo said:
Sorry for my question out of the topic
Is there anyone here lives in Japan or know Japanese? I will study in Japan next year :(
@finpeo Congratulations on your venture for an interesting linguistic course. 2015 is just slightly a month away it must be very exciting for you. Good luck in your pursue.
Thanks very much for sharing many of your posts.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I enjoy reading all your posts, thank you very much ladies.

@bubba @vimalee big hugs for trans.
@yk @jun @Rak @MsZoe @precious @fea @naya @finpeo @soso @huanzhu @fresh @dariey @joellove @mey @lazie @lazy

The signing event saw Yadech so happy in each's co. Thanks to the organizer they were seated and together throughout and we got such fin and lovey moments that make our days just looking at them.

Yaya was so beautiful in Siam Centre event, elegant and sleek. That is a difficult song to perform cos of high notes. Kudos to Yaya she sang great, wished the audience was more enthusiastic and joined in. It was MC opening song during her concert, wishing all her lambs early Christmas greetings.

Siam Centre is a very cool, artsy place, pools of local fashion talents and cute cafes. One of my favourite places to visit.

Though you haven't join us you're thought of often, Hi Chai, Miss You. Hope your mom is doing well and you're too. tc❤

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
Siam Centre is a very cool, artsy place, pools of local fashion talents and cute cafes. One of my favourite places to visit.
I visited there last year, I really liked it. I remembered when I got there in the evening, there were many events because it was near to christmas day (only 7 days left), I saw many artists but I did not know who they were @@ at that time I did not know Yadech :( and Thai artists

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Vimalee for translating the fin clips for us & all lovely ladies for your shares.

:thanks: bubba for this cool photo , I wish i could see through the blue sea water to search for their  hands :pervie: / i really wonder why Nadech made his face so laughable

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for all the wonderful shares na ka.

Wow......so cute......NangFah and Saichon in Maldives.....

cr:as tagged

The most unique & mysterious ring

Bear family, Barry bear looked so  much jealous

Have a nice day/ night weekend to all of you.

Cr. as tagged

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:

The pose is just amazingly beautiful, has the potential to be sculptured into a statue. Although it is not clear, but I could see both Yadech were smiling & Nadech has his totally undivided attention to Yaya, he seemed very happy since he had helped this lady achieving this pose. If Yaya is happy, Nadech is happy too! The funny thing was that they wore their slippers :ghehe:.

So Ma Keaw posted the teaser photo & Yaya posted the product photo :lol2:. Now this has me thinking - so whose phone has this product photo? Ma Keaw or Yaya. If it was from Ma Keaw's phone then Ma Keaw must have sent it to Yaya so she could posted it up from her phone. It is more special that this photo came from Yaya's phone, this photo must meant a lot to her :wub: so she wanted to share with her fans.
Now I'm curious who made the proposal to do that pose, how the reaction of the rest was when hearing it :))

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yea, I was curious too when I saw the teaser photo posted by Ma Keaw before. I hope all best to you in your study in Japan and hope you will continue to fin with us here :D.

Finpeo said:
Now I'm curious who made the proposal to do that pose, how the reaction of the rest was when hearing it :))

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Sorry na huanzhu for leaving you hanging, but I'll make it up to you with this translation:

Lady host......There is a bear (stuff animal) in the distance among the audiences.

Guy host.......Yes, there is a bear, is that for me?

Lady host......No, it is not for you, it's for Yaya    (Yaya looked surprised when she heard her name being mentioned)

Nadech.........Stood up and patted his stomach and said, " I'm also a bear too "  (his nick name is Barry but Thai calls him Bear but we call him Nadech)

There was a loud commotion and people were cheering, and the hosts were in the mood for teasing Yadech now.

Lady host......Okay, father bear has just declared himself (meaning Nadech), please hurry up so the line can move quickly, and the little bear can meet the father bear.

``````````````````

Lady host......I wished someone would stand up and declared he is my "Bear" too.

Guy host.......but you are already married.

ps:   Thank you to Pitta for the lovely clip and huanzhu for sharing na kha!

Thanks you so much Vimalee :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much Junyukio for sharing this clip!

I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this song sung by Birth Thongsire.   Does anyone know what is the name of this song?

" And then one day you came along........seems like heaven just made us to be together and that I belong to you....."

Junyukio said:
Another clip from before14feb

http://youtu.be/VTiq4nxpeWg

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Ms.Zoe

what can we expect from lovers like yadech surely they have their own world :heart:  poor kim we all know she is yaya's friend but yaya chatted more to nadech :heart: than kim and i'm sure yaya and kim seldom see each other so yaya should have talk more to kim than nadech who she is always together :heart:  ......well well need i say more let us meet up in :cloud9:  :wub:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

btw there is a rumor that yadech will be having a lakorn together next yr to be shown on 2016 but maybe after finishing their own commitments they have lakorns in the making with different co stars as of this time.

i will not be happy if their next lakorns together will be as boring as RS.....so i better not be excited

i love to see yadech in Manee Yard Fah remake i have this stored in my laptop watching and imagining they are yadech  :coverlaf:

and if yaya will pursue her international career she has to pay the price i am sure of that her wholesome image will be ruined...i dont think her p chai will allow that :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

nadech looks so serious here yaya is not around to tease :wub: ....my delusional thoughts said nadech is texting yaya :coverlaf: unlike in RS filming wecan always see nadech was always happy and funny.... this is a huge problem when you're in love :coverlaf: so i cant blame yadech to be in their own world during the calendar signing and yaya ignoring kim her attention was more on nadech :heart: