[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.

I am so happy Yadech get to be at the same place and same time to sign autographs. Fashion alert - they both wear shades of blue clothes, except for Yaya's long skirt, I think it is black :bhehe:.

Thank you Ladies for your shares of today Yadech's calendar signing event :flowers:.

Credits - as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks again bubba for fin pics and vdo link. Dreams came true again, never thought Yadech would be together in calendar signing, let alone seated together throughout, such a bonus plus Yaya hugging Nadech❤
@bubba @precious @MsZoe @fea @naya, joining you ladies in the Happy Club.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
@Ms.Zoe good night na ka
Seems their relationship goes forward one more step after Maldives honeymoon :))]
Someone gave Yaya this bear as a gift, then Nadech said that he is also a bear :))
In Vietnam, we will call our lover "bear" hahaha, it means if u have bf/gf you will say you have "bear" ❤
And here, Yaya was hugging her "bear"

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:welcome1: yuuringuyen, thanks a lot for your effort and kindness.  :worthy:  :thumbup: greatly appreciate your plan and your project  :heart: .
@huanzhu, me either, I kept clicking F5 every a minute  :lmao: . Lucky us!
:thanks: rak for your comments,  pics and especially for the link. i've seen this ad before? :nono1: 
:thanks: bubba, Vimalee, Zoe, Key, fea4567, naya, preciousji, soso86, yk  and others for your sharing.
I had a crazy Friday at work, but whenever sign into our thread, my mood is back to good as always, thanks once again all ladies.

:bravo: they're together at CH3 calendar signing.

Last 2 years, you made me sign my signature :heart: .

This year, i sign it myself :crush: .

And we all know, your only belong to each other.

Cr.as tagged, NY CLUB, urassayas, NadechYaya.com

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @preciouskj @naya @bubba @finpeo @msZoe @fea @jun for all the pics and vidéo

Yadech are so cute together

Thanks @key for all Your comment

ab_sani

sarNie Adult

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Finpeo said:
@Ms.Zoe good night na ka
Seems their relationship goes forward one more step after Maldives honeymoon :))]
Someone gave Yaya this bear as a gift, then Nadech said that he is also a bear :))
In Vietnam, we will call our lover "bear" hahaha, it means if u have bf/gf you will say you have "bear" ❤
And here, Yaya was hugging her "bear"

WOOOOOOOOOOOO i like. thanks for the info