[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A warm :welcome1: to varda and yuuringuyen!    Thanks for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

Look at Nadech trying to take a selfie with a deer.....poor guy, not filming with Yaya and there is no one  else to tease. .....had to play with a deer, ohh dear.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
yuuringuyen said:
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. I have the raw book in Thai, I also have a software to translate to English; however, it's not smooth because it's just a software, not a human translator, and I can't do the work by myself because I'm not Thai native. If you would like to join me, I can send you both raw Thai and English documents, then you can check for language smoothness, then I can edit  them to be grammatically corrected.
If anyone interested, please email me at: sophie.nguyen0929@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I would love to read the translation of RFTD. :woot:  Suddenly becoming so excited after unable to login to this forum due to the server down. Lucky this thread is still here
  :thanks: for the lovely photo everyone. Yadech will be attending the signing session for calender CH3 today right ? .........

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks so much Vimalee. I have to laugh, it is so funny. Oh dear, should we change it to oh deer? LOL.. No beautiful lady like Yaya for him to tease with or take picture with or on.

Vimalee said:
A warm :welcome1: to varda and yuuringuyen!    Thanks for stopping by and do visit us again na kha.

Look at Nadech trying to take a selfie with a deer.....poor guy, not filming with Yaya and there is no one  else to tease. .....had to play with a deer, ohh dear.

:welcome: yuuringuyen. I hope you will enjoy your time here!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah,  Nadech made it!     He got a selfie picture with a deer and it didn't kick him.....wheeewwww!

Vimalee said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech will be at the CH3 calendar signing tomorrow....but not at the same time.    :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Their first year calendar together.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello one and all   :hiya:

Gosh!!! I had been tryin' to log-in since noon, almost got heart attack. Just realised how much this asianfuse and most importantly, MY ladies here mean to me  :worthy: 
Phew..!

WOW!! JUST WOW!! Traveller's magazine never leaves any stone unturned when it comes to NY's vacation-cum-work trip.
Next time when I visit Maldives, I definitely am gonna ask them to give me the same suites where NY stayed. So that I can feel their vibe lol  :coverlaf: 

My most fav pics among all are these.

Their body language shows how secure they both are in "that" relationship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junyukio - Thanks for the concert's subbed video and all the innumerable pics that you've posted.  :flowers: Loved your captions below each pics (of Maldives)
P'Lazydramafan - Nope, I don't know Spanish but can manage to do some meet&greet, that's how I understood what Yaya said. As for age, I thought I heard it wrong or mistaken when she said 27. So I corrected myself to 21  :p 
And Thank you for the Oops! video P'Lazydramafan  :flowers:
Mrschum - My goodness!! MrsChum, where did you dig that video from?!! Yayyyaaa... As usual, narak mak mak in her first ever MV. Also, thanks for stopping by though you're busy with your family and kids  :flowers:
lakornkiki - Hello kiki, welcome back na. I didn't know that kikiwonderland and lakornkiki both are same! Loved all your videos. Also thanks for the MV of Vill-Push's All of me. When you uploaded it, I must've watched it 60+ times as there ain't many MVs on them. Even today, whenever I miss LNF, I watch your video. Thanks a lot Kiki  :flowers: 

lakornkiki said:
I made a MV for NY so I wanted to share with you.  It's been a while.  I hope you like it: *video*
Ms.Zoe congrats on reaching 100+ posts. And thanks for the  :coolpix: 

And as for Yaya's photos in Dinchan, I think the theme is all about bloomed flowers as we can see that in large fonts on the cover "In Full Bloom". I think the aim is to portray Yaya as ONE among the fully bloomed beautiful flowers.

del ray, preciouskj, meysaelee, huanzhu, fea4567, T-suri, finpeo, yaya kugimiya, m9saeteurn1 soso68 thank you for stopping by and sharing your views

Vimalee - For best Image Mag Covers
1. NY (latest)
2. NY (Yaya on Nadech's back)
3. James-Bella

bubba - For "Koo Jin Magazine of the Year" I would choose
1. NY

"Most Impresive Koo-Jin Mag"
1. NY (Marie Claire)
2. James-Bella (WOW)

Varda - Welcome to AF (asianfuse) and this thread.

yuuringuyen - Hello yuuringuyen, welcome to this thread and thank you so much for having a thought of translating.. :)

yuuringuyen said:
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. 

bubba Vimalee - Special Thanks to both of you for all the translations you guys have made. You guys always do multi-tasking here.. Upload pics, videos then translate them, update on NY's schedule plus balance your careers as well.  :flowers:
Last but not the least, our beloved Key, thanks a heap for your continuous support  :flowers:
Thank you so much. Without you guys, probably I wouldn't have known NY well like I do now  :flowers:  :flowers:

P.S. I apologise for this long post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More from Dichan magazine shoot

Cr: dichanmagazine, only one only y pantip

Ms.Zoe's Dior fragrance reminded me of a brand named 12 plus (crystal perfume cologne) for which Yaya was the presenter.
 If I'm not wrong, there were two signature fragrances inspired by our girl, called as "Yaya Paris collection". They were limited editions.

1. Fresh floral notes.
2. Fruity floral notes.

Yaya described former was for confidence and latter was to feel sexy

Here's the link to the TVC for those who've not seen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYIsN2ZMoI

"In Your Dreamssounds adorable in her voice...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures, clips and comments na ka.
@yuuringuyen, welcome to this fun thread  and thanks so much for your generous time and efforts in translating the book na.
@RakLakorn, Glad to see you back and thanks for sharing na ka,

BTS of Dichan magazine......Yaya is so beautiful......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU2q6MqvMVo
cr:dichan magazine

cr:dichanmag&dada

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

thanks Vimalee

i am glad seeing nadech having fun with a deer during the absence of his gf  :coverlaf: makes me feel secure..i thought he would tease his lady co stars..hmmm better not :yuck: or else my yadech heart will get jealous :numchuck:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Vimalee

i am glad seeing nadech having fun with a deer during the absence of his gf  :coverlaf: makes me feel secure..i thought he would tease his lady co stars..hmmm better not :yuck: or else my yadech heart will get jealous :numchuck:
Hi yk welcome back, glad internet access is available.

Its a good thing Yadech love animals and it is definitely a cute scene with Nadech turning his attention to the deer vs what you mentioned cos I too will feel jelly for Yaya. The deer is sure lucky to have all of Nadech's attention.
We know Nadech will do anything for Yaya, carrying her bag too, it seemed the case or was his mom's.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Rak dearest
Welcome back, sure do miss you. Hope all is aok with school.

Don't apologise, thanks so much for a long note, I enjoy reading. Your mannerisms are just wonderful, thanking everyone, thank you Rak. Hope you'll get to Maldives since you're very near and will love to hear your experience. You sure have a great common love with kiki, she loves Push-Vill vm besides Henry Cavill. Thank you Rak for your kindest words, it is very nice to receive your warm thoughts. tc❤

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Thank you very much for updating and posting so many articles for our view. It is the Flowers and Gardens season in Bangkok now, so honoured for Yaya to have a mag featuring the season. Yes, Yaya is beautiful in Dichun mag surrounded by lovely flowers even there were comments about her pose. The full front cover is nice with all the matching color combo accessories and her full skirt, so feminine.

Though coming at slightly different timing for calendar signing hope Nadech is able to stay a bit longer and be seated next to his girl, like the last one. They were so beautiful together and had such a great time. Thanks again bubba, lya.