[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all,
Been a long time silent reader before deciding, 'heck, i'll just jump in the Yadech ship' haha!
To be honest, I didn't think I'll ship this couple like this. Blame the Yadech fever!! Uh oh :D hahaha.
Was in Bangkok last week, too bad didn't see Yadech, though I think I was at Suvarnabhumi around the same time with them Looking for Yadech Marie Claire magz at every book store at the airport with no success.

Warm regards to you all. *bow*

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello varda
Thank you for the greetings. Welcome onboard, glad you decided to join us. Hope you'll have wonderful time to fin with us, most of us are hopelessly devoted to Yadech. Any Yadech mag is hot commodity and hard to get hold, not surprised MC mags are sold out. Have fun being here.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: bubba so much for your fin translation & the link from Marie Claire mag, repeated it ten times already  :D .I better book a long stay room in  :cloud9:  :cloud9: .
Warmest  :welcome1: varda, i was a silent reader for longtime like you :hide: thanks once again for joining :fanfic: .
Yaya's so gorgeous - dichanmagazine

My dear Zoe & YK, another couple T-shirt ?

Cr. dichanmagazine, keaw_jung

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:thanks:bubba for the release date of Traveler's Companion mag, photos, voting info for the Koo Jin Magazine of the year of 2014, video clips, & translation.

I hope Yadech will win both categories the best & most impressive for the magazine contest. For the best magazine category, Yadech's cover is very intense, they look straight at the viewers with bright soft smiles, the body language is very natural, compelling, convincing that they are lovers with Yaya's hand on Nadech's chest & Nadech probably has his hand on Yaya's boyfriend position :bhehe:. For the most impressive category, Yadech's pose is the most closest same face level, if Nadech was to turn around, Yadech might kiss each other :shutup:  :lmao:. Yaya is so sweet, seems like she is both smiling and whispering into Nadech's ear while having her arm over Nadech's shoulder - lover body language. Since viewers could only see half of Yaya's face, Nadech delivers a soft yet manly face looking straight at the viewers while still aware of Yaya's whisper.

Okay, enough of my analysis :shrug:, I could not help it, Both Yadech's covers are more seemingly striking.

:thanks:fea4567 for the hand position says it all photo  :pervie:. His hand was at the Friend position before. I agree, he has been doing it a lot to Yaya lately. His actions over his words.

Junyukio, no problem na. It did took me a few minutes to figure out your points from your post.  :thanks: for all the :coolpix: na. Yup! I definitely think those are Yadech's couple t-shirts. I noticed that they like to mix & match their clothes. Let form Yadech's Fashion Investigator Group   :ghehe:.

:welcome1:varda, I am glad you decided to jump into Yadech's ship, the more the merrier, this ship has unlimited space. We also have a Yadech's airplane too. We used it during the airings of RFTD, flying to Japan to witness Maryumi's wedding  :ghehe:, those fun times. I hope you will enjoy this lovely place with wonderful Yadechers.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and you're welcome na ka.
@verda, :welcome:  to the home sweet home of Yadech na.
@key, you're very welcome ka and thanks for your kind words na ka. :grouphug: :heart:
@Junykio, agree and prob. join you on :cloud9:  and thanks for sharing pictures na.
@MsZoe, thanks for a good analysis and a fin picture na.  I might as well add spaceship to go on :cloud9:  hehehe.

More pictures from Dichan magazine coming out tomorrow, November 19th.....

cr:as tagged
Junyukio said:
:thanks: bubba so much for your fin translation & the link from Marie Claire mag, repeated it ten times already  :D .I better book a long stay room in  :cloud9:  :cloud9: .
Yaya's so gorgeous - dichanmagazine

Cr. dichanmagazine,

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
There will be a poll for the  "Koo Jin Magazine of the year of 2014" .  The voting will begin in 2015.

cr:bymagazinedee

The covers on top row will be which koo jin magazine is the BEST?
And, the covers on bottom row will be which koo jin magazine is the MOST IMPRESSIVE?

thanks bubba

i am very sorry to some couples but my ulmate bias remains unbeatable none other than yadech  :dance1:  :crush:  :coverlaf: though jj looks lady like i'd rather wanted to see him with patricia goodman they both look young bella is pretty but so mature to be paired with jj ...markim is another mismatch :rant: ....peace to all the fans

fresh

sarNie Adult
Good morning/evening lovely ladies :grouphug:
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful photos, clips, news, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Although I'm quite busy the last 2 weeks with lots of deadlines, I always stop by to see Yadech's updates.
Thanks again ladies for your updates :grouphug:
I'm so happy that Yadech had a 'sweet honeymoon' in Maldives :heart: :heart:
:welcome1: verda to be on Yadech's ship.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
:welcome1: varda and CONGRATULATIONS for making your first post.  I'm glad you came out of hiding and decided to join us.  Enjoy your stay here and hope you'll stick around for more jinn and finn moments of our lovely couple.
  •  

Ms.Zoe

You guys must know me well by now, I could not resist in posting gorgeous photos of Yadech or of them individually :bhehe:.

:flowers: thanks bubba & Junyukio for your shares of photos & comments.

bubba, we have a ship, airplane, adding in spaceship hehe, I'm adding in train. Different transportation means - water, air, out of space and land to get to cloud 9 or see Yadech :bhehe:.

In the first photo from Junyukio's post, Yaya looks more natural and beautiful than the cover photo of magazine. Although that one rose near Yaya's face needs to go, looks like it got photoshopped in. The cover photo looks awkward, seems like Yaya's face doesn't proportionally go with her body. The whole cover itself, even that one rose by her eye and her beautiful face got photoshopped. But the inside photos make up for the cover photo.

Here are more photos from dichanmagazine & random photos I find worth posting:

How cute :heart:

These 2 kids cause the Yadech fever, both looking very cool and similar, who knew they grew up into gorgeous looking individuals and become friends, costars, etc

Credits - as tagged, dichanmagazine, magazinedee, jutamanee_ny

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
You guys must know me well by now, I could not resist in posting gorgeous photos of Yadech or of them individually :bhehe:.

:flowers: thanks bubba & Junyukio for your shares of photos & comments.

bubba, we have a ship, airplane, adding in spaceship hehe, I'm adding in train. Different transportation means - water, air, out of space and land to get to cloud 9 or see Yadech :bhehe:.

In the first photo from Junyukio's post, Yaya looks more natural and beautiful than the cover photo of magazine. Although that one rose near Yaya's face needs to go, looks like it got photoshopped in. The cover photo looks awkward, seems like Yaya's face doesn't proportionally go with her body. The whole cover itself, even that one rose by her eye and her beautiful face got photoshopped. But the inside photos make up for the cover photo.

Here are more photos from dichanmagazine & random photos I find worth posting:

How cute :heart:

These 2 kids cause the Yadech fever, both looking very cool and similar, who knew they grew up into gorgeous looking individuals and become friends, costars, etc

Credits - as tagged, dichanmagazine, magazinedee, jutamanee_ny

Is she really holding the picture of Nadech or was that photoshop?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks Junyukio and Zoe for more beautiful pictures,  Yaya looks great!
@m9, I think it was photoshopped na.

Yaya from WE mag......Simply Beautiful, Gorgeous, Stunning, and Elegant........

cr:as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Yaya is probably holding lakorn scripts. This is the original photo of Nadech, taken during the filming of LSR. Love the scenery behind Nadech. It reminds me of Saichon & GRGR hehehe.

Credits - ngeewimol

m9saeteurn1 said:
Is she really holding the picture of Nadech or was that photoshop?
Talking about photoshop, I think this photo is a photoshopped one. I think Yaya was standing next to that one TV host that Yaya & her family like, Khune Sorrayuth. He told Yaya to let him know if Nadech doesn't treat her well, thanks to Vimalee for the info. There is an original photo of it. Anyway, this photo looks so real.

Yay! I knew it & found it back on page 1021 posted by Vimalee. This is the original photo of the photo above.

Credits - as tagged

yuuringuyen

sarNie Egg
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. I have the raw book in Thai, I also have a software to translate to English; however, it's not smooth because it's just a software, not a human translator, and I can't do the work by myself because I'm not Thai native. If you would like to join me, I can send you both raw Thai and English documents, then you can check for language smoothness, then I can edit  them to be grammatically corrected.
If anyone interested, please email me at: sophie.nguyen0929@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yuuringuyen said:
Hi everybody,
I want to start a translation project for The Rising Sun book series. I have the raw book in Thai, I also have a software to translate to English; however, it's not smooth because it's just a software, not a human translator, and I can't do the work by myself because I'm not Thai native. If you would like to join me, I can send you both raw Thai and English documents, then you can check for language smoothness, then I can edit  them to be grammatically corrected.
If anyone interested, please email me at: sophie.nguyen0929@gmail.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Omg, thank you for doing the translation. Wish I can help but unfortunately I'm also not a native Thai. Hope someone will help you. I don't mind reading the book from the beginning to the end.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
The k you everyone for keeping this thread very active. Thank you all for all the lovely pictures of Yaya new mag cover and Nadech picture from his lakorn filming.

Welcome @verda! Hope your not shy anymore to chit chat with us.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome yuuringuyen. Thank you very much for your kind efforts in doing this, you're very kind. So sorry I am unable to help. The book, RFTD, and lakorn seem different, book much more romantic, and am sure very nice to read. Thanks so much.