[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Chai don't worry about the ff
Take care of your mom.

I love the thème. Sari are so beautiful
I wear the sari too with my idian teacher

And thanks bubba vimalee lovely k for always be there for the translation
Thanks junyukio for the news

Thanks raklakorn for the saris pics

Have a good day ladies

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Ms.Zoe said:
:welcome1: back to posting yaya kumigiya.

:thanks: for sharing more comments, videos, links, photos, translations, news, etc everyone. Happy November and Happy Sunday!!

thanks Ms.Zoe

i really miss everyone here...i still dont have internet connection in my new flat i'm in the hospital library right now at work and i'm tired from work...i just finish transferring my stuffs from my old flat and then our JCI recredditation really made me so busy...i dont have day off at all...and now another memo came that will make me busy again to study hard to pass the examination haaay i feel like i am a student again hehehe....thanks to keylargo for the kind message in my inbox...so cool :heart:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
My dear Chaitra, sorry to hear about your mother's bad sprain.
We believe that she'll feel more comfortable and relaxed with your love and care.
Hope that her recovery'll be speedy and pleasant.
Don't worry about your ff na, we surely will wait you patiently. Take the best care of yourself also Chaitra, don't let you be affected by fever.
Have a good study & good luck for your exam :heart: 

Thanks @ Rak & Chaitra for Indian Customs, Saries, wedding style..., I was so addicted to your Henna :thumbup: 
Thanks all ladies for translations, news, pics, comments
@yaya kugimiya, take a very best care of your self and wish you a good exam, I missed your funny and delusional comments a lot. Love & enjoy yours too much when I was a silent  :hide: 

Zoe,  :coolpix: , :heart:  :heart: J'adore & Yadech :heart:  :heart: .

Another article about Nadech,  our lovely trio translators, if you have free time please translate for us. No rush & tks in advance

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:dance1: Here is another Mv of Yadech at Giveme5concert. :thanks:  again to all lovely ladies & :goodnite: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpvuiR8IGYM&list=UUta3yJdJ2xl9KgBn4dCUB1w

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HEY Raklakorn, Apart from the last 3 pics in your spoiler tag, the others are just a extreme modern version of sari and its more of a dress with a twist or something. ( Not sure if you can really call it saries. Dont know if I'm right ...). :shrug:

But I bet Yadech will look stunning in both traditional and modern version of Indian clothes.

Yaya is universal and she is the correct amount of Thai and Norwegian ( both are in equal quantities and not dominating) so she can easily represent many countries or cultures. Nadech on the other hand has more Thai in him which could restrict him when on international scale but his unique face shape will help him out a lot. Thai and Indian have a lot of similarities so these two will look stunning in Indian inspired clothes. Cant wait!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra,

So sorry to hear about your mom's injury.   Plenty of rest is probably the best and ice the sprained area would help.   Check with the doctor to see if she needed to take any medication if it is swollen.   Sometimes the swollen is inside and we cannot see.   I take it your mom already had an x-ray.   Wish her a speedy recovery.

Please also take good care of yourself so you can have the energy to take care of others.   Good luck with your exams and we will always be here for you.

Yes, SAENG DAET LEA FON or The Sun and the Rain, is one of my all-time favorite FFs too....simply beautiful!!!!

chaitra said:
Ladies I have a bad news. I don't think I can post the ff before December. My mother unfortunately slipped yesterday and she has sprained her leg really bad. Its not a fracture luckily, but the sprain is really bad and she is advised to have 15 days complete bed rest and after that she can go for physiotherapy( she is overweight so its bad). After I attend my course class from 7.30 to 10 am I need to come home and take care of her. Fortunately both dad and I can cook so we can manage. But till dad comes from office by 7 pm I need to take care of mum. Also I have a really important exam on  Nov 28, and dec 10 (after which I'm free for 2 months) so i need to prepare from Nov 15 and these exams are really important for my future job. Each 2-3 parts of ff at least take 5 hours so I don't think I can manage my time.I will be on AF and check at least once a day coz this is my stress buster.
I know you girls are too sweet and will obviously ask me to put my family first, but I know in some corner of your hearts I have dissapointed you girls so I'm extremely sorry  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: SO SORRY LADIES...
I will surprise you girls with the complete ff in December because I really really want to do this ff. Its really killing me to do to coz it was just one thing after another delaying this ff so I'm really sorry guys.  :nailbiter: Sorry Silent readers. 

For new members: There is a fan-fiction section in Af (only members can access) (just type fanfiction asianfuse in google and you can access it. 

The one I would really recommend, which is my absolute favorite is "SAENG DAET LEA FON" by jjinxx and another good one would be " JAO HUA JAI" also by jjinxx. " SMOOTH OPERATOR " by Ohitsnoyyy is really amazing if you like "Yadech in Darker shade of relationship". All these three are in completed section. 

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]SAENG DAET LEA FON is the most beautifully written Yadech ff of all time in my opinion. You will feel like you are watching a lakorn if your familiar with Yadech's expressions. [/SIZE]

Non members (silent readers): Not to worry. Your girls can also read the same ff's in Yadech library. Just type "Yadech library" in google and you can read Seang Daet Lea Fon and Jao Hua Jai

But a must read for all Yadechers would be Seang Daet Lea Fon coz everyone will like it for sure (100% guaranty).

Once again So Sorry you guys.  :nailbiter:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back yk, hope you are doing well.     It seems like you have a very demanding job but a full-filling one.    I really admire people working in the health area helping other people.   Stop by whenever you have the times and the internet connection.   We miss you na and do take good care of yourself.

yaya kugimiya said:

thanks Ms.Zoe

i really miss everyone here...i still dont have internet connection in my new flat i'm in the hospital library right now at work and i'm tired from work...i just finish transferring my stuffs from my old flat and then our JCI recredditation really made me so busy...i dont have day off at all...and now another memo came that will make me busy again to study hard to pass the examination haaay i feel like i am a student again hehehe....thanks to keylargo for the kind message in my inbox...so cool :heart:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@soso68, Haunzhu, Junyukio, Vimalee - Thank you so much ladies. See that's why I call this a Family (even sometimes it might sound like exaggeration. I can totally be in Fast and Furious 7 a.k.a Furious 7 LOL) Thank you for so much love and care. It really really means a lot :)

Vimalee - Yes, Vimalee she is on medication. She has a bit of fever (because of pain and weather) so I can't do the ice pack thing now but will definitely do it later. Don't worry about me dear, dad can do all the work from cooking to cleaning. We all share the work everyday.Thanks a million Vimalee. I really don't know what else to say to everyone here. So overwhelming, loving and caring. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Chaitra - So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is okay and praying for a fast recovery for her!!!

Wow! There is so much to read and I am a little behind. I need to get caught up ASAP! Thank you wonderful ladies for constantly sharing and keeping this thread active! Glad to see so much love for our Yadech. BTW, Yaya's jelly sting looks so bad in the most recent picture of her in the red dress. Poor girl.

fresh

sarNie Adult
@Chaitra, I'm so sorry about your mom. I hope she will get well soon. Take good care of your mom and yourself as well. Don't stress yourself and don't worry about the fan fic. You should focus on your family and your study first. Love you ka :heart:

:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , videos, translations and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Special thanks to @Vimalee, Bubba and Lovely for translating for us :flowers: :flowers:
Can't wait to see Yadech at the fashion show.
Ladies, do you know international fans can vote for TV3 fanclub award or only Thai fans can? And when will be their merit again?
Have a good night/day :flowers:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, clips and comments na ka.

@RakLakorn, you're so cute hahaha.  I like your dream mak mak ka and thanks for sharing your sweet dream and beautiful pictures na.
@yk, it's so nice to see your post.  We sure miss you na ka.  Hope you're doing well and good luck on your exam.  Take care and su su na.
@chaitra, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  Hope she will feel better soon.  Take care and good luck on your exams.  Su su na.

Once again,  congrats to Nadech and Yaya!!!
Their song got #1 again for the week of November 1 on 94 Top Air Play.....

Yaya is so beautiful.......

cr:as tagged & urassayaclub

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Chaitra - So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is okay and praying for a fast recovery for her!!!

Wow! There is so much to read and I am a little behind. I need to get caught up ASAP! Thank you wonderful ladies for constantly sharing and keeping this thread active! Glad to see so much love for our Yadech. BTW, Yaya's jelly sting looks so bad in the most recent picture of her in the red dress. Poor girl.
Do you have pictures? Please share with us, I wanna know how Yaya's leg is now :(

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't think this photo has been posted yet. There were 2 photos that look similar to this photo, but those 2 photos have Yadech either both closing their eyes or smiling at each other. This photo is a unique way to say Good morning and Good night greetings.

Nadech: My Lady is not awake yet so I will say Good morning Yadechers, ladies, & silent readers to you all on her behalf OR

Nadech: My Lady has fallen asleep already so I will say Good night Yadechers, ladies, & silent readers & Sweet dreams to you all on her behalf.  

:bhehe:     :bhehe:      :bhehe:     :bhehe:     :bhehe:

credits - nn_ly

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

Is this from Last year's NAGARA Fashion Week??

Chaitra Actually India has 29 states and 7 Union territories

As for sarees, I've already mentioned about them in the spoiler, they're known as Sari-gowns (the modern version which is inspired by gowns), which are easy to wear for those who find it hard to carry a sari off.
Last three are generally draped, also it's a universal way draping a sari

Nobody opts for traditional sari now and Lehengas (which you've posted) are (since) used by North Indians (mostly) I didn't post them.
Gosh!! Sabyasachi's designs are always too heavy haha I prefer Manish Malhotra's or Tarun Tahiliani's (as they're light and I don't suffocate :p )

:welcome:sheillalin  to this thread.. Hope you have a great time here

:welcome1:  back Yaya Kugimiya

Soso68 that's nice :)

Joellove12 your English is good. Neither broken nor wrong :)

Junyukio Oh! Honestly, I'm very impatient to keep the henna till it becomes dry and leaves the color on my hand haha

Thank you bubba

Ms Zoe that pic and your words were cute indeed :)

I apologise for bringing this topic again, I just wanted you all to be a bit familiar with my nation, in her real self as there are many misunderstandings among the people esp. from developed countries who see us in only one light i.e., poverty, which is NOT true at all (ex the movie Slumdog Millionaire which was a total disappointment for Indians).

So kindly bear with me please

This is just a brief note as I don't have much time today...

My Incredible India

HISTORY:
India is also known as Bharath (2nd name and official sanskrit name of this country) and Hindustan (3rd name which is no longer in use as we've ALL religions taking abode in our nation). We have a rich culture. We were under the slavery of British for over 100 years (officially from 1857-1947), they couldn't pronounce the name so changed it to "India" derived from the river Indus or Sindhu. They looted everything from us and left us broke.
In 1947 August 15, we gained Independence from the British hence that day is celebrated as Independece Day. [It's like a 4th of July].

RACE:
You can see Aryan (except south and NE India, the rest belong to this race), Dravidian (in South India) and Mongoloid race (North East).
(Karnataka, my state, usually doesn't belong to Dravidian somehow. Don't know how to explain but we look different from other South Indians).

RELIGION:
Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, Christian, Islam are major religions

LANGUAGE:
Hindi and English are official languages. Every state has their own language, some have more than regional languages.

It's believed that 400 living languages are spoken here
Most of the Indians speak atleast 3 languages.

CULTURE:
It's the world's oldest.

CLOTHING:
Varies from one part to other. It's also westernised lol. Our clothing keeps evolving.

FOOD:
Western countries influence has led the youth to change their lifestyle, food.
Each region has their own cuisine. Indian food is mostly cooked, baked or boiled.hot n spice depends on the region.
Among foreign cuisines, we like Italian, Continental, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican also Korean. We don't mind experimenting with the food. (and I was born to eat.. Yum yum..)

BHARATH's GIFT TO THE WORLD:

Food/dish that makes the world go gaga over, has the origin in India.
Viz., the world famous noodles/ramen and momos are our evolved Vermicelli and Kadubus/Modakas (there are 100's of varities of them).

MEDICINE:
Ayurveda, ancient science, was born, evolved in my nation which now the foreigner countries are slowly accepting.

Sushrutha is the father of the surgery who performed world's first Rhinoplasty-Nose surgery.
Charaka is the father of Indian medicine. (c. 800 BC).

SPACE:
The Vedas have mentioned about the planets, Universe, distance between the Earth and other space objects etc., even before the Copernicus, Kepler and other likes.

We take the pride of sending satellite to the Mars, known as MOM (Moars Orbiter Mission), which costs less than "Gravity" movie budget haha ;) It total budget is just 11% (73 Million USD) of NASA's own Mar's Mission, MAVEN (672 Million USD).
Also, it's the first nation that succesfully sent a mission to Mars in first attempt.

Yoga, Meditation were given to the world.

RELIGION:
India is the birth place of Hindhusm and Buddhism!
Among 4 Buddhists main holy shrines or piligrimage site, the first 3 are here.
1.Bodh Gaya (Bihar, where Buddha obtained Enlightenment or Bodhimandala under Bodhi tree).
2.Kushinagar (in Uttar Pradesh where it's believed that Buddha attained Parinirvana after his death).
3.Sarnath (in Varnasi, UP. Here in the Deer Park, Buddha first taught the Dharma)
4. Lumbini (in Nepal, here Siddhartha Gautama was born who later bacame the lord Gauthama Buddha).

India was lagging behind but not anymore. Our new govt gave us the new hope.

Last but not the least,

we believe in this Sanskrit phrase "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" meaning the whole Earth is one family.
[Vasudha = Earth, Eva = indeed is, Kutumbakam = Family]

I apologise once again...

It's recently I learnt about my nation's history, before I never was much interested (please don't judge me here).
So now I'm curious to know about this family (amazing ladies here)'s domain as well. If anybody is interested please tell us about your beautiful nation. Because it's good to hear from the natives who have first hand experience than to read from somewhere else which could mislead sometimes...

Please put them under the spoiler tag so that we abide by the rule. Thank you :)

joellove12

sarNie Egg
Thank u na Raklakorn for your compliment...u are such a lovely girl:)
Accually before I post here I have to refer to dictionnary before na! So embarrass hehe...
But because u guys here are so cool and very friendly so I ignore my embarrassment hehe...'peace'

By the way yaya's voice so cute in here http://instagram.com/p/vA5NVBMsJF/ http://instagram.com/p/vBQhaIwBEf/
What language she's speak?