[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and hope you all will have a wonderful day na ka.
@MrsChum & huanzhu, thanks for the clips na ka.

Yaya's fitting for the NAGARA's Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love @ the Parc Paragon......
Can't wait......

And, here's our golden boy.......

cr:naga naga

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning or night everyone.....Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.

Yaya was the last gal fitting for the Nagara Show.    Here's Yadech at the show from 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Can't wait for Nov 6th.    RakLakornNYK and chaitra, I'm so excited to see all the outfits since the theme this year will be Passage to India.    Hope to see some beautiful Sari!

credit withloveurassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Celebrating Nadech's father's birthday, Pe Ae posted this picture and wrote:

"Missing a beautiful sister, Urassaya.    Busy filming commercial but sending Happy Birthday wishes to Pa.    Hurry up and come to learn cooking with Pe Ae as you requested. "

Someone commented about Yaya wanting o learn cooking from Pe Ae:

"Pe Ae kha, please don't forget to teach Nong Yaya how to cook Esan food. "

Hehehe, we all know Esan is Nadech's ethnic.   Seemed like lately Yaya is interested in cooking.  Reporters even asked her if she was preparing to be a housewife.    Nadech said being a woman it is good to know how to cook.

@ a_supachai1 ขาดน้องสาวคนสวย @urassayas ติดถ่ายโฆษณา มาไม่ได้แต่ส่งเสียงมา HBD ป๊าด้วยคิดถึงนะคะแล้วรีบมาเรียนทำอาหารกับพี่เอตามคำขอของน้อง @urassayas นะคะ

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.    Like you, I'm still watching the concert clips.   Give Me Five fever still runnig high!

We thought Nadech was the one to pick his own songs, but it turned out Pe Chod? and Atime staffs were the one who picked the songs for Yadech.    Worked out real well though.   I love all the songs Yadech performed.     The first one drew you in and kept you mesmerized, the middle got you on your feet and kept you entertained, and the last one left you yearning for more.

MrsChum said:
Thank you all for sharing. Good Night all. Enjoy the mudic "Not telling you" eng sub. I'm still on :cloud9: still watching the concert clip

ไม่บอกเธอ (Not Telling You) -Bedroom Audio Eng Sub: http://youtu.be/L0uhFnLJ2-whttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0uhFnLJ2-w

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_k for your translations which i'll take advantage of these to use :worthy:
also :thanks: to Zoe, Chai tra, Mrs Chum, Fresh.. .for your sharing and your inspiration.
Na & Ya will have another Merit event soon?

Cr. Urassayas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yadech wore a lot of Dior's dresses & suits. They are the faces of many brands, but I have not seen them as the faces for a perfume or cologne brand together so with one gorgeous photo from marie claire's magazine, I combined it with Dior's perfume j'adore because I think they would make an awesome pair for a perfume or cologne brand. J'adore in French means I adore so I picked this specific perfume because of the name - j'adore  :heart:.

This photo is entirely stemmed from my imagination. I just like to create something with Yadech and Dior, no other intentions at all. I don't have photoshop so this photo was made by paint. It was fun and easy to create this photo.

Tell me what you think, Yadechers. I would appreciate your feedbacks ^__^.

And thank you everyone for your shares - comments, photos, news, videos, links, translations, etc :flowers:.

credits: Mairatchada (marie claire magazine photo) & Dior

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Ms.Zoe, thanks for sharing your creation na ka.  I like it.  It's so romantic and sexy.   Great job! :heart:

Yadech's upcoming schedule in November.......

Nov. 6   --   Catwalk  for NAGARA, Kumaries in the Divine Temple of Love  at Parc Paragon @8:00pm ( by invitation only).

Nov. 28  --  Mae Moh tourism festival in Lampang province @9pm.

cr:as tagged, urassayaclub & NDW

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Ladies I have a bad news. I don't think I can post the ff before December. My mother unfortunately slipped yesterday and she has sprained her leg really bad. Its not a fracture luckily, but the sprain is really bad and she is advised to have 15 days complete bed rest and after that she can go for physiotherapy( she is overweight so its bad). After I attend my course class from 7.30 to 10 am I need to come home and take care of her. Fortunately both dad and I can cook so we can manage. But till dad comes from office by 7 pm I need to take care of mum. Also I have a really important exam on  Nov 28, and dec 10 (after which I'm free for 2 months) so i need to prepare from Nov 15 and these exams are really important for my future job. Each 2-3 parts of ff at least take 5 hours so I don't think I can manage my time.I will be on AF and check at least once a day coz this is my stress buster.
I know you girls are too sweet and will obviously ask me to put my family first, but I know in some corner of your hearts I have dissapointed you girls so I'm extremely sorry  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: SO SORRY LADIES...
I will surprise you girls with the complete ff in December because I really really want to do this ff. Its really killing me to do to coz it was just one thing after another delaying this ff so I'm really sorry guys.  :nailbiter: Sorry Silent readers. 

For new members: There is a fan-fiction section in Af (only members can access) (just type fanfiction asianfuse in google and you can access it. 

The one I would really recommend, which is my absolute favorite is "SAENG DAET LEA FON" by jjinxx and another good one would be " JAO HUA JAI" also by jjinxx. " SMOOTH OPERATOR " by Ohitsnoyyy is really amazing if you like "Yadech in Darker shade of relationship". All these three are in completed section. 

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]SAENG DAET LEA FON is the most beautifully written Yadech ff of all time in my opinion. You will feel like you are watching a lakorn if your familiar with Yadech's expressions. [/SIZE]

Non members (silent readers): Not to worry. Your girls can also read the same ff's in Yadech library. Just type "Yadech library" in google and you can read Seang Daet Lea Fon and Jao Hua Jai

But a must read for all Yadechers would be Seang Daet Lea Fon coz everyone will like it for sure (100% guaranty).

Once again So Sorry you guys.  :nailbiter:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Whoa... Can't wait to see Yadech walking the ramp...
Lazydramafan was disappointed thinking Yaya won't be walking the ramp with Nadech, now she can feel at ease

Thanks a heap everyone for your shares  :flowers:  

Chaitra it's alright dear. We understand. We can wait. You didn't disappoint us. You've ALWAYS given your best, now it's time for us to co-operate with you. Don't stress too much, go easy on yourself. Cos just reading your post gave me goosebumbs. Too many responsibilities. Aww you're such a responsible daughter, lucky mama  :) Wishing your mom for speedy recovery also, wishing you the best for your exams   :flowers:

Finpeo all the best for your exams as well   :flowers:

Yaya at today's event

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Chaitra -  Not to worry about us my dear.  Remember that this is only our hobby and hobbies are meant to be done when we have time.  Not that I'm complaining, but Yadech is feeding us so much goodies already it should be enough to keep us all occupied.  Just be sure to visit us often as we will all be  :cry: missing you.  By the way, I haven't even commented on your most recent update.  

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vimalee WOW OMG!! OMG!! Thank you for the news K'Vim

You know, last week I dreamt of Yadech but forgot to share it with you guys as I wan't regular here last week.. You just reminded me of that..

NY were married and they thought of thanking their fans for the support and love personally by visiting to each country instead of celebrating their honeymoon. So it was India's turn and guess what..
Yaya was wearing a beautiful Red Sari (by Tarun Tahiliani) with golden border which had silver crystals embellished here and there. (I've always felt red and white suits Yaya the most)
Her hair was left open. She punctuated the look with simple diamond earings. She was looking a million bucks (literally). Even in dream, I was mesmerised by yaya's beauty that I couldn't look at Nadech in detail. I guess he was dressed in a tux accompanying his beautiful wife :p Many (who didn't know who were NY) gatecrashed to have a glance at Yaya as she was looking like a Princess

I'm even more excited for this event.

:eek:fftopic:  [Actually, I wanted to give an explaination about India, her culture, food, dress etc when Chaitra thought of writing her 2nd ff, for some reasons I couldn't do it. Anyways, I'd like to give a brief note on Sari.
Sari is one garment which makes the one who wears it, very beautiful, sensuous, sexy all at the same time. It's worn with a blouse. Draping sari is more like an art/challenge (I guess). Once you learn, it becomes a cake walk (that's what my mom told me.) I hope they drape it right cos many can't wear it the way it should be (viz., last time Ae Supachai's birthday party theme was Bollywood, I appreciate that they made an effort to bring the Bollywood essence to the party but some were looking very funny, no offence :) ) Even if they do wear, they can't walk properly. But the most beautiful part is that anybody who wears a sari (irrespective of the race) they look very beautiful. There are more than 100 types of sari draping (since India is diverse in culture)
Since the younger generation find it difficult to wear a sari (I've never worn one, neither have I tried. I'm scared of tripping down :p ), designers have come up with the idea, called "Sari Gown" which is a sari inspired by gowns

Here are some bful sarees, in case, if anybody's wondering how it would look like

Gaurav Gupta's Sari Gown

]

Celebs in Sari inspired gowns

And this is the type, people would more often wear, it's like a universal style

Vimalee said:
RakLakornNYK and chaitra, I'm so excited to see all the outfits since the theme this year will be Passage to India.    Hope to see some beautiful Sari!
*Pics*

Our lady in RED

Yaya yesterday

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai
Sorry to hear your mom's slip. Hope she'll have speedy recovery, it seems serious with two weeks rest and recovery followed by physiotherapy. Take care during this stressful period, Chai. Knowing you, you'll pick up the routine in no time and will handle the situation smoothly.

Dun worry about the ff, it can wait, your priorities come first, like I said before. Only when your mind is clear you're able to forward with the writing. I know that cos editing takes forever, I did so many rounds to get what I wanted. Just remember to take time to recharge and take a breather.

And I can truly tell you this any major situation you handle without experience will only make you stronger as you go through the important task of tending to your mom, nothing fazes you the next time. Being able to return the favour of taking care of your mom is a filial piety in you. Take care dearest Chai, here for you.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Good morning or night everyone.....Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.

Yaya was the last gal fitting for the Nagara Show.    Here's Yadech at the show from 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Can't wait for Nov 6th.    RakLakornNYK and chaitra, I'm so excited to see all the outfits since the theme this year will be Passage to India.    Hope to see some beautiful Sari!

credit withloveurassayas IG

Yes, Vimalee I'm super excited. I was dying to see them in Indian clothes esp the wedding clothes.... I always Imagined Yadech in beautiful Indian wedding clothes. 

Yaya would look amazing in Sari but I really want to see her in a wedding lehenga and Nadech in sherwani, both designed by Sabyasachi. He was one amazing designer. I love his ethnic clothes as well as his modern inspirations. Check out some in spoiler tag.

@RakLakornNYK - The saries that you posted are mostly modern. I think Yaya will look amazing in traditional saries and modern saries.

REMEMBER when Mae Pla and Mae Keaw has visited Mumbai few days back, I really thought Yadech might have a Indian wedding photo shoot like how i always imagined. BUt that was just a trip...

Although Nagara's fashion show is a passage to India, I dont really think they will have real Indian  clothes. I think its more of Indian embroidery/patterns/colors inspired clothes. Nadech wore a shirt which had peacock feather neck design. Peacock is our national bird so maybe that's why they choose that. Lets wait and see. Actually Im very excited. I really hope the designer can blend both Thai and India. Maybe be something really great would come out of it.

[/ spoiler]

Spoiler button not working I guess. Any Idea why ladies. 

Those pictures are just minute examples. INDIA IS TRULY INDESCRIBABLE.

1. India has 29 states and 7 union territories. We have 100's of languages. Some are spread over large areas and some are used in small territories.
2. You can find people of all colors, people of many religions.
3. Every language has minimum 2 dialects.
4. You can find the best of people in India and the worst.
5. Every state or a few regions have their own style of wedding, their own rituals, their own wedding outfits but all have a bit of commonality.
6. In spite of having a small geographical area, India has 1/6th of the world's population.
7. India is a developing country. It might not be super clean like other countries but we have the cleanest homes( not all but most). They really sweep and mop twice a day believe me. Tiring I know. Urban India is embracing western culture with a mix of their ethnic Indian roots. So they are more chilled out when it comes to cleaning LOL But still clean.
8. India has different sections which has different seasons on the same time. The south India is not hot, not cold weather. At the top ,Kashmir is extremely cold. Its always snowy in Kashmir. Rajasthan on the other hand is a desert. etc etc.
9. India has so many beautiful places (not the cities). beautiful monuments. So many beautiful places still undiscovered or not highlighted. 
10. Indian jewellery (esp GOLD) and grand clothes have so many many variations and one of the best in the world. The food itself varies from north to south from east to west.
11. You can never really visit one place in India and say "I have seen India". The different weathers, people, nature is all DIVERSITY AT ITS BEST. A WORLD WITHIN A WORLD.
12. That's why they say " An Indian can survive any where in the world and that's why you see them all over world ( and due to large population and less space LOL).

This was not to bore you guys. I was just excited to share with you girls. No offense to any country or anyone. When you see India you will know why I said what I said. There are a lot of negatives too but it doesn't come close to the positives.

@RaklakornNYK, @Keylargo, @Fea4567 - Thank you so much. You girls are too sweet and caring. :)

Have a great day ladies.