[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks you so much @Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely, MrsChum, Lazy, Zoe, Junyu, chaitra and everyone for sharing beautiful photos, clips, translations and comments. Love you all :flowers: :flowers:
Yadech look so great at Robinson event. And Nadech looks very handsome today at the charity. He had a lot of fun with the kids there.

Thanks MrsChum for sharing the below clip and thanks @Junyu for pointing out the 'fin' tissue @15'-16'.
I wonder do brother/sister (not same blood) or best friends share the same tissue? :scratchhead2:

MrsChum said:
Good morning and nights everyone :) thank you all for the shared. Another clip to add with lazy. Enjoy na ja. Hope everyone will have a wonderful wknd. First day of November. The holiday is creeping in, hope everyone is ready for the food and present.

http://youtu.be/MW1IcjumS84
Urassayaclub

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much Lazydramafan for sharing the clips from the Bausch & Lomb Charity event.      Watching those kids dancing with Nadech just warm my heart and brought smiles to my face.   Children are previous!

I will translate both Yadech's interview at the Grand Opening Robinson Life Style and Nadech's interview at the Bausch & Lomb Charity at the same time since reporters asked the same questions at both events.

Nadech and Yaya performance at the Give Me Five concert had received very good feedback and was the talk of the town, but there was something else that was hotter than Nadech's and Yaya's performace, and that was Nadech's outfit at the end of the show where he was soaking wet.   He said it was an accident and he didn't intentionally wanting to show people.   He didn't know that his white pants was so thin and that many people were disturbed to see more than what they care for.   

They also asked him about his medical condition.   Some people have questioned if he had asthma and breathing problem to the point that he cannot fulfill his military duty, then how come he can perform in the concert by doing all those hanging upside down, swinging, spinning, summersaulting, etc.    Nadech said all those routines that he performed at the concert required more of muscular movement/controling than breathing.....and he had to take medication before the performances.

He said he is not stressed about the military issue.   He has been asked about this for many years and he has answered them every time.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Lovely for sharing!

Some cute comments:

From a guy........" If the ghost is this beautiful then I will let her scare me any time. "

"Yaya ja, if you go scaring people like this......they might fall in love with you instead of scary of you. "

Lovely_k said:
YAhhhhh!!!!! OMG!!!! BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND YAHHHHH

Cr: Keaw_jung " Kind ghost, not mean at all. Who loves ghost, hands up"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another happy company!

" Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you today.     The Grand Opening Robinson has been successful and we wanted to compliment both of you on the job well done.   You both are very adorable and very professional....practicing hard at singing and dancing on stage (unlike some people even had stand-in for them)    Even when fan clubs are asking to take pictures, you both are doing happily and trying to accommodate everyone.   You both are very deserving to be called Super Stars.    We and the staffs are very happy to work with you.   Everything run smoothly and we want to wish you continued success, always. "

IG: kongpiya
"ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะสำหรับการร่วมงานในวันนี้ งานเปิด Robinson สมุทรปราการ ขอชื่นชมสำหรับการทำงาน น้องทั้ง2น่ารักและมืออาชีพจริง ทั้งซ้อมเต้นและซ้อมร้องบนเวทีเอง(ไม่เหมือนบางคนให้ ผจก มาซ้อมแทน) อีกทั้งเมื่อมีแฟนๆมาขอถ่ายรูปก็ทำอย่างเต็มที่ นี่เเหละสมเป็น Super Star ตัวจริงทั้ง2คน พี่และทีมงานดีใจที่ได้ร่วมงานด้วย ทำงานด้วยแล้วสบายใจมากชอบมากๆ ขอให้ประสบความสำเร็จตลอดไป "

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Thank you Vimalee for the translation.

Nadech post this picture yo wish his daddy hbd.

keaw_jung
Happy birthday to my Super Daddy ขอให้มีแต่ความสุข สุขภาพแข็งแรง และขอให้คุณพระคุ้มครองรักษาให้ปลอดภัยนะครับ รักพ่อคนนี้มากที่สุดนะครับ ❤❤❤❤

Mae K post this one for her beloved husband.

keaw_jung
สวัสดีคะป๊า Happy birthday naka แก้วจังขอให้ป๊ามีแต่ความสุขยิ่งๆขึ้นไป มีพลานามัยแข็งแรง เราจะดูแลกันตราบนานเท่านนานนะคะ #ป๊าเป็นสามีเป็นพ่อของลูกเป็นและคนในครอบครัวที่วิเศษนะคะ รักที่สุดค่ะ L❤ve You darling ❤❤❤❤

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Vimalee
Thank you very much for the trans. Yadech are all that was complimented of them. Love Robinson theme, I love stripes and all things nautical, the anchor and white on navy especially. Yadech looked so cute, cool and casual stylish, they did so well. Seeing them together in the performance makes me miss them so much in Give Me Five, so so so amazing that concert was.

Bausch & Lomb Charity I love how Nadech gelled with the kids, very heartwarming his interaction with them was. The cute little girl sure can dance, very well, she had a great time !

Thanks dearest Vimalee, know you're busy but yet took time to indulge us♥

Hi bubba thank you very much for trans and beautiful pics. lya

Hi Lazy, just reading anything you posted I am refreshed, thank you lazy, also for the links, appreciate it lots.

Thanks Jun for your kind words as well vdo. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks    :heart: ly Chaitra    :thumbup:
I've finished part 3, your talent as always, love your Nadech's words about Yaya "Queen of Thailand" and Thai cuisine with all kinds of different flavours   :wink:. We all know that Nadech loves the Sour & Sweet flavours, so is he going to taste the Sour first then save the Sweet for the last  :pervie: ?. Look forward to your next part, Chaitra.
P/s: IM FEEL SO LUCKY, PROUD TO BE A FAN OF YADECH & happy to stick to our thread everyday :whistle: .
:thanks: again to our Trio Translators & 2 talented FF writer  Chaitra & Key.
Have a nice Sunny Sunday to all ladies.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Both Yaya & Nadech are beautiful looking zombies.

keaw_jung posted this on her instagram with this photo:

@ทุกคนFC ลูกบอกว่า...แม่ครับภาพนี้หล่อลงให้หน่อยครับ....55555ขำๆนะครับ พูดแล้วก็ทำหน้าผีหลอดแม่...แม่ก็ทำเป็นกลัวดีใจใหญ่เลยยยยยยย555555 เหมือนเดิมเมื่อตอนเด็กๆจริงจริ๊ง.....พ่อเอ้ยยย.

below photo has translation by 1217_4ever

credits: keaw_jung & barryaya_naya

P.s. Yaya's makeup for Halloween look very much like Day of the Dead makeup.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Hello, have a nice weekend yadech lovers! I wonder what yadech will do today, they may be filming their drama, right? If im not wrong, they will have an event together on 6th Nov? I have TOEIC test that day :-<

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi Finpeo,

I don't know a lot on Yadech's schedule for month of November. Currently, Nadech has 2 lakorns to film, one of these lakorn is wrapping up, the other just started filming months ago. Yaya has 1 lakorn, and it is still filming. I am not sure about their schedule for Nov. 6th. Good luck on your test!!! :wink:.

Hello, have a nice weekend yadech lovers! I wonder what yadech will do today, they may be filming their drama, right? If im not wrong, they will have an event together on 6th Nov? I have TOEIC test that day :-<

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I'M SO SORRY TO BREAK YOUR FIN SESSION LADIES. Yadech dint use the same tissue. Nadech already had his tissue. Yaya then passes her tissue to him because she dint have any pockets to keep them in. Nadech tucked her tissue into his back pocket.  :secret: 

MrsChum said:
Good morning and nights everyone :) thank you all for the shared. Another clip to add with lazy. Enjoy na ja. Hope everyone will have a wonderful wknd. First day of November. The holiday is creeping in, hope everyone is ready for the food and present.

http://youtu.be/MW1IcjumS84
Urassayaclub

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
One can hope @Chai hahahahaha!!! Love your FF. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. Thank you for sharing and translating Ladies.

Just a side note lol: I am still having the fever so I went to another topic "4 hearts of the mountain" and read comments. I just have to say WOW!! Therefore as I'm reading it, I am rewatching Duang Jai Akkanee. LOL....I'm so bad. I should be cooking dinner and feeding my hubby, but instead I have to get my fix of NY. Ok.....got my little fix back to reality for a bit then off I go to wonderland of NY.

chaitra said:
I'M SO SORRY TO BREAK YOUR FIN SESSION LADIES. Yadech dint use the same tissue. Nadech already had his tissue. Yaya then passes her tissue to him because she dint have any pockets to keep them in. Nadech tucked her tissue into his back pocket.  :secret: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Last post

เพลงให้รักมันโตในใจ ณเดชน์@บ้านราชวิถี 1/11/57: http://youtu.be/o8Qx8TeJA3Q

เพลงกลับมาทำไม ณเดชน์@บ้านราชวิถี 1/11/57:
http://youtu.be/ryq5ggWkACg

เพลงแพ้คนสวย ณเดชน์@บ้านราชวิถี 1/11/57: http://youtu.be/54C-xQh0wQo

เพลงกลับมาเป็นเหมือนเดิมได้ไหม ณเดชน์@บ้านราชวิถี…: http://youtu.be/eaov1yyhxC4

Cr.jumjim_saijai

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Aww such sweet trans, photos, and vids you all shared! Thank you! This made my day so much better. :)
The photo of Mae Keaw and Yoshio looks so sweet. Reminds me of the sweet couple Mayumi and Ryu :heart: I'm still surprised that the Rising Sun is done. It ended too fast and quick. Young Yoshio looked so cool. I guess that's how Nadech got his coolness from.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good night Ladies,

But before I go I wanna share this translation for you

http://instagram.com/p/u3Oa6_nkyL/

@jumjim_saijai
พูดถึงญ่า ทำไมต้องยิ้มขนาดนั้นฮะแบรี่  พี่แจ๊คถามเรื่องหนังสั้นประมาณว่า"ตอนแรกมีคนแซวจะเอาญ่ามาเป็นนางเอก" แบรี่ตอบไปว่า "ตอนแรกคิดไว้แบบนั้น แต่คิวคงยาก(ยิ้มๆๆ) เพิ่งรู้ว่าญ่ามีผู้จัดการอีกคน รู้คิวเค้าด้วยนะแบรี่
Translation:
Barry, when mentioned Yaya, Why do you smile? Jack's asking about a short film like"someone jokes that Yaya will be the lead actress" Barry replied: That was my initial thought but her queue might not be available (smile). Just know that Yaya has another personal manager who knows well about her queues.