[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
@Key,

You are most welcome my dear. To everyone who contributes, comments, translates, post awesome videos/photos and puts every effort to make our day the loveliest deserves any type of love and appreciation that one can give :)

I remember 2012, and is very happy for @MC :), but sad I didn't know them then and missed the chance to meet them. So so close yet So far. Well It's never too late to feel the greatness of NY EEEEEK I always say!!

Thank you Bubba :) . I'm trying my best to remember names lol.

SWEET DREAMS and good morning ( or is it afternoon already lol) to the other side of the globe na.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Lazydramafan said:
Finpeo - If you had said asian looking before and not thai looking I would have probably understood that you didn't know Nadech was adopted...but as some english written profiles of Barry do mention that...so I thought you already knew it....Nadech adopted father is japanese...Vimalee answered faster than me....and on the video below they translated that Mae Keaw is a cousin of Nadech's biological mother....over the years majority of translators says Mae Kaew is his biological mother sister as Vimalee said.....and do think the source for that information is Barry's biography book......well subtitles are hard to read on that video, but it is stil informative....and personally I am not a curious fan about Nadech's biological parents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Haw4iRNO0
Credits Nadech@Pantip

Congrats to Yaya for OK! Awards - Male Heartthrob 2014 and to Nadech Female Heartthrob 2014. Congrats to all OK! Awards  winners as well.

So if Nadech did not go because of LSR's filming but instead because of fitting for Nagara Fashion Show late, it may probably mean that Yaya won't be part of Bangok Internacional Fashion Week this year? Bangok Internacional Fashion Week will be next week if I am not mistaken. Do hope Yaya may have more time to rest in between her schedule to film NNS. And I am grateful to NNS team because do see her in pics doing scenes's sitting and even lying down. It is good to know that Nadech will have time to do more activities...next month...but do hope he may have some free time too to rest and exercise.
@Vimalee and @Lazydramafan thank you for your useful information, Im not curious about the origins of Nadech but because the information that Mae Keaw is not nadech's mother made me so surprised, she and nadech are really close and intimate with each other, I had never read the information relating to his mother, I just have known he has an adopted father who is japanese. Anw Nadech has a happy family now and im happy for him. If he and Ya ya can end up as a couple, his happiness/our happiness/this life will be perfect more than ever haha.
@bubba: I appreciate your kindness for translating most of stuffs relating to NY, keep it going, love it, love you!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:welcome1:  Finpeo to this thread, hope you've a wonderful time with us :flowers: 
Thank you everybody for sharing   :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

BTS from MC.. It'll be out tomorrow, grab your copies soon

Yaya at Lipton event

Here's challenge for you all...   :wink:

Difficulty level - Very Hard     :phew:

Find where's NY   :p 

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

That's right, you win...  :clap2:   :clap2:   :clap2: 

P.S. MsZoe WOW!! Thanks a heap for the song and the pics of "Diamonds".  For some reasons, I've stopped listening to Rihanna, even this song didn't excite me at all when it was released. But now.. your talent made me to like this song. Loved every bit of how you arranged the pics of NY according to the lyrics. Very cute and beautiful.  :thanks:  once again

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
songngukp said:
i remembered that seventeen awards has just pass over before ok!awards. this awards that only nadech came. is that right junyuko?

Yeh songngukp, Seventeen was hold on Oct 13 or 14 & Yaya could not attend. Now they send it to her.

wonder who liked & posted this comment, Nadech or Mae Keaw :pervie:??
 Cr.lovely_skham

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Junyukio said:
Yeh songngukp, Seventeen was hold on Oct 13 or 14 & Yaya could not attend. Now they send it to her.

wonder who liked & posted this comment, Nadech or Mae Keaw :pervie:??
 Cr.lovely_skham
Can anyone translate the comment :D
@raklakornNYK: thank you mak mak na ka :D

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This photo was posted by Yaya. IMO this is the best cover but I don't think it will be released as a cover but I really hope so  :heart:. Both are looking straight ahead, same facial expressions & features. I love the grayish color with gold fonts. Yaya putting her arm over Nadech's shoulder, resting on him (he is her steady rock) and the clothes they have on look so comfy, cozy for the Fall/Winter season (I hope they will visit Europe soon too) and go well together as couple clothes  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:.

credit: urassayas

Before there was this handsome guy/hottie Nadech  :drool:
credit: original owner

there was this very important man in Yaya's life, her beloved father  ^_^.

Yaya's father at Give me 5 concert
credit: kanlaya IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah!!!    Congratulations to SF Giants for winning another World Series (baseball) !!!

World Champion in:

2012 - A very special year because Nadech and Yaya came to San Francisco and our own MrsChum, Julie, and other people got to meet Yaya at SF airport.    MrsChum, I love the candies lei you made for Yaya, very yummy and creative, and I also love the cap too.      Anybody still remembered the time when they dined at Denny's in SF?    Everybody was tired and hungry after a long flight, but Yaya wouldn't order anything and wanted to wait for Nadech to come.   Nadech came to USA first for his Minute Maid CF in Florida and then visited Los Angeles, CA (about seven hours from SF) before joining Yaya and Lays group in SF.

2010, 1954, 1933, 1922, 1921, and 1905

MrsChum said:
Off topic!! Today SF is celebrating another victory!! The SF Gaint won the World Series :clap: :clap:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Yeah!!!    Congratulations to SF Giants for winning another World Series (baseball) !!!

World Champion in:

2012 - A very special year because Nadech and Yaya came to San Francisco and our own MrsChum, Julie, and other people got to meet Yaya at SF airport.    MrsChum, I love the candies lei you made for Yaya, very yummy and creative, and I also love the cap too.      Anybody still remembered the time when they dined at Denny's in SF?    Everybody was tired and hungry after a long flight, but Yaya wouldn't order anything and wanted to wait for Nadech to come.   Nadech came to USA first for his Minute Maid CF in Florida and then visited Los Angeles, CA (about seven hours from SF) before joining Yaya and Lays group in SF.

Here is the link @ Vimalee ;) One of my favorite one

http://youtu.be/5_-fSjdk00Y

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Вы очень приветствуем и благодарим вас за многие yadech снимки и видеоклипы.

You are very welcome and thank you for sharing Yadech pictures and clips!

ptenchik said:

• Lazydramafan, Vimalee! Спасибо вам за перевод!

Ms.Zoe

Thanks Vimalee, for the detailed story of the origin of the SF Giants cap Yaya had on  :flowers:. SF is a very beautiful city, I got to visit it once and I would love to go back there again.

Who is Julie in this thread? I am so happy that MrsChum, Julie, and the others got to meet Yadech. I think member Miss Bouakham also got to see Yadech too. I will go view videos of Yadech's Lays event in SF on youtube later to see who is who hehehe :bhehe:.  

Yeah!!! Congratulations to SF Giants for winning another World Series (baseball) !!!

World Champion in:

2012 - A very special year because Nadech and Yaya came to San Francisco and our own MrsChum, Julie, and other people got to meet Yaya at SF airport. MrsChum, I love the candies lei you made for Yaya, very yummy and creative, and I also love the cap too. Anybody still remembered the time when they dined at Denny's in SF? Everybody was tired and hungry after a long flight, but Yaya wouldn't order anything and wanted to wait for Nadech to come. Nadech came to USA first for his Minute Maid CF in Florida and then visited Los Angeles, CA (about seven hours from SF) before joining Yaya and Lays group in SF.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For new Yadech fans.    More on page 98.

Miss Bouakham said:
Meeting Yadech was the most awesome experience EVER!
Here’s my account, every single minute of it, LOL (I apologize in advance for the long post):

My sisters and I got to FAT around 4pm.
We brought them a small cake for Nadech’s birthday & a birthday card, we made two T-shirts that says “Fresno <3 Nadech/Yaya” and we made two flower lei for them.
We waited by the check-in entrance right next to America Airlines.

They arrived around 5pm. Yaya, her mom and some fans came in first. Yaya was the first one and she walked straight to the check-in line. We were so excited then, I was speechless. We finally called out to her, saying “Yaya we love you!” She turned and waved. After she checked in, she came towards us. She said she just woke up so she looks sleepy. (Don’t worry Yaya, you’re gorgeous any way).

My sister gave her the lei and I gave her the t-shirt. Everyone got individual pictures with her. She was so pretty and nice! She asked us how far we drove and I told her we live right here, lol. My niece took a picture with her. Yaya asked her how old she is, but she was too shy so I told Yaya that she is eight. As always, Yaya is so good with kids. She commented that my niece is shy, lol.

When Nadech came in, my world stopped for a second there!
He’s so handsome and his smile is so radiant! He wai to us before he went to the check-in line. While he was waiting, one of the fans asked if he liked Yosemite and if it snowed. He said no. Anyway, my sister and I decided we should approach him while Yaya was with other fans. So we took some of our dvds and approached Nadech. I asked him if he could sign it. He is so nice! He moved out of the line so he could talk with us.

He asked us if we’re Thai and we told him that we’re Hmong. He asked how did we find out about him and I told him it was through the internet and that we follow and love all his works. When he signed my dvd, he even personalized it and asked for my name.

Nadech had to take some of his things out from his luggage and put it into his carry-on. I guess it was too heavy. While Nadech was checking in, I went back to where Yaya was and asked her to sign one volume of Thoranee and the OST/DVD. She asked for my name as well and personalized it :D

My sister asked Yaya if they were gonna go to Thai town and she said she wasn’t sure of their schedule. She didn’t know there was a Thai town in L.A.

We also took pictures with Yaya’s mom.

Then Nadech came, my sister gave him the lei and he hugged her. He also said “Aloha!” LOL, he’s such a tease. I also gave him the T-shirt, so my sister and I took pictures with him with the shirt we made. I realized I didn’t hug him, so I was feeling sad. But later on I did^^

My niece took pictures with him and gave him the gift bag with the small cake we bought.

We sung him the birthday song when the fans brought the yadech.com cake. Yaya sang with us as well. Then we took a group picture by one of the staff.

I decided to ask Nadech to sign my 3+1 concert. While he was signing the spot next to his picture, he asked if I was going to get the other guys from the concert to sign the rest of the cover. I told him when I come to Thailand, I will, lol. Then I asked us to take picture with my phone, when I held the phone up, he took it from me and took the picture. He pressed the button to review the picture and asked if I like it, I said yes.

Then my sister asked him if he could sing and I sang a few words of his TNNKK song so he started singing for us! OMG, we got a personal concert from none other than Nadech!! He ended the chorus part with “I love you…” in English.

The staff said they couldn’t take the cake with them so Nadech said he’ll eat it and give it back. He ate the one from Yadech.com. He ate a strawberry first. We asked Nadech to feed Yaya but she said no because he will do something mean, lol. He also fed his mom and wiped her mouth. Then they realized we also gave him a small cake in the gift bag so we asked if he can eat that too before he gives it back. He took a forkful and turned to my niece and said “This is for you” before he took the bite. He’s so sweet!

It was so hard saying bye to them. We started following them all the way to the security check point. Yaya went first because Nadech went to the bathroom. When Nadech came to the security check point, we told him to come back to Fresno and he told us to go to Thailand.

There really are no words good enough to describe my experience. I’m still floating in cloud 9 right now…It was great meeting some online fans from yadech.com and AF :) Thanks everyone for being so awesome with Yadech and showing our support to NY <33

Tons of pictures and clips to follow!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
More pictures from Miss Bouakham meeting with Yadech in December 2012 from page 98 on....

Miss Bouakham said:
Love this shot of Yaya. She’s beautiful! So tall and slim too.

Cute Nadech

Nadech taking our picture with my phone

^Nadech making sure I was satisfied with the shot…how can I not be? This is anything beyond my wildest dreams, lol.

Ms.Zoe

Thank you everyone  :flowers: - huanzhu, RakLakornNYK, chaitra, Junyukio, soso68, bubba, autumn21, tmtj, joellove12, Azure14, keylargo, fresh for your thanks, likes, and feedbacks on my product of inspiration. I am very happy and glad you guys like it.

Junyukio - you absolutely sure could take photos, song, and title for your next mv creation. I am into the sky, clouds, moon, stars, sun, galaxy, and anything else high above the sky or out of this Earth stuff  :lol:. I saved more photos, if you need some more, pm me. I could not wait to see your creation but do take your time on it  ^_^. As for that jellyfish, it is one Mean jellyfish. It is probably long gone and in its hiding place hiding from you, Lazydramafan, and fastbeam  :lol:.

RakLakornNYK - hehehe :lol:, Yadech are beautiful and rarest Diamonds. Every time I listen to this song, I would envision a lady and a guy finding each other in the vast majority and together they are in love, are one and are Diamonds  :ghehe: hahaha. Now I have listened to this song each day and it screamed out Yadech for me :lolyup:.

Junyukio & RakLakornNYK - both of your posts made my day :whahuh:.

fresh - I am still smiling at Nadech's fall scene  :no:, the water were being sprayed as he was running & rushing to his place, no wonder he fell. I am so bad  :coverlaf:  for watching it again and again but it proved that Nadech is a tough & determined guy, he got right up from his fall and continue performing. I am glad you like my caption on that funny photo of Yadech at Give me 5 concert. Yes, he himself was on cloud 9  :cloud9:. I think the lady host in the middle has Nadech's photos from the concert on her phone.

credits: as tagged & Nadech@Pantip

Ms.Zoe

:flowers: Thank you everyone for your shares - comments, translations, photos, videos, links, news, etc. :clap2: Thanks Vimalee  :flowers:  for going the distance in finding those posts by Miss Bouakham from years ago.

I was thinking about our lovely translators bubba, Lovely_k & Vimalee in this thread - Talented Translator Trio  :bhehe: , you guys are fast and talented in translating Yadech's news to us. You took your precious time to help us out and bring smiles to us. I really truly appreciated your translations  :heart:   :).