[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awww..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yaya   -   I don't think we even talked to each other in the first lakorn; we just started to talk in the second one.

Nadech    -    Pe (sounds a lot sweeter than the word I) is not dare to speak to nong......because.....ahhh.....because Pe felt that.....ahh....Pe doesn't deserve.....(to be near her or was  shy to approach her)

preciouskj said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I love it too m9.    I will try to look for the title and the longer version.

His voice sounds so sweet...  

"  Just look in the eyes and we already knew that we love each other, but we have to keep it inside....."

ps:   If I remembered correctly I think the lady who organized or in charge of the concert said the guys got to pick their own songs to perform.....OMG, Nadech picked this song....beautiful meanings.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1 said:
OMG I am so in LOVE with nadech's voice to this song!!! Does any have a longer clip of it? Also, what song it is? ❤❤❤
http://instagram.com/p/ulcgJKS4ft/

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Junyukio  :thanks: for the wonderful summary of the event
Vimalee bubba Lovely_k Del lazydramafan naya fresh fea cecilia meysaelee joellove12 huanzhu MrsChum Ms.Zoe autumn21 m9 huajai143 Key ptenchik Preciouskj soso68 (incl the silent readers and sorry for leaving out many names, I am in a bit hurry)THANK YOU so much for the quick posts, you guys all really did multi-tasking (uploading clips/pics at the same time, also helping with the translation)
Chaitra get well soon

Whenever I came back after a small break, I would always tag/mention everybody's name in my post, but this time I was caught up with my studies to catch up all your names. But thank you so much for keeping this thread alive.   :thanks: 

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, fan account, translations, comments... :flowers: :flowers:
I'm so sorry that I can't remember all your names.
Please forgive me. I'm still on :cloud9: and overwhelmed by NY's performance :spin: :heart: :heart:
Thanks @Vimalee for 'fin' translations. NY definitely chose very 'meaningful' songs :spin:
If Na only said that 'Yaya'll receive love from him too' in the 1st show and not in the 2nd show, does it mean that it was not in the script? And he accidentally said that :scratchchin: :pervie:
From this concert, can we consider that they're coming out? :wub:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate the bottom one first.

From Yayee, the photographer from CH3, she's always on the lakorn set and took many beautiful pictures.  We have seen her work in TNNKK and many others.

Thank you na Pe Yayee for sharing this story with us.    She attended both shows....so so lucky!

"  About 7:15 pm, Pe Yee took a group of elders to back stage to take pictures.   When we got off the elevator, we met with Nadech, James, and Ken so we took pictures with them.    They then went separate ways to get ready for the next performances.    Pe Yee then asked the gal who took us backstage if she knows where Yaya's room is.    

Nadech, who walked off quite a distance away heard the question, he suddenly stopped and turned around and said in a very clear and polite tone.  ' Nong Yaya's room is over there krub.   Her leg is very painful because she was stung by a jelly fish, and it is very inconvenient for her to walk over here.   If you don't mind, please go see her in her room so she will not need to walk over here. '

Pe Yayee then answered immediately.   " Yes, we're planning to walk over to her room and we will not allow her to walk over here. "

Pe Yayee thought to herself.....who is he?   Yaya's manager, protector?   (That's so cute, everybody loves to tease Yadech)  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

ps:  That's so sweet of Nadech.   He's always look out for her.

Junyukio said:
Dear our lovely translators Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_key,
Guess this article from Fastbeam & Pe Jaew

And this one,

I guess they might be so much "Fin& Jin"? as they got a lot Like ka. If you have free time, please do us a favor, but not urgent and thank you in advance.

Cr.Urassayasfamily, tare_love_naya, oum_love_ny, yayeeumarin, as tagged

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Vimalee for for translating Pe Yayee's comment.
Nadech sure is very protective and always takes good care of his 'nong sao'. But I think it is beyond brother's responsibility.
I also wonder what is Nadech's position too - a manager/ protector/brother/best friend or boy friend (my delutional :heart: )? :scratchhead2:
Please can you translate what were Paajeaw and Fastbeam tweeting? Thanks

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
It must be the angle, right?

credit as tagged and Ploy Manee's photo album
 I just saw this lovely photo on @keaw_jung IG with the caption: 'Good night Krub xx'
I wonder who posted it (Nadech or Mae Keaw :scratchchin: )
I think it was quite late so Mae Keaw might slept already. Do you think who posted it?
Can someone let me know woman or man using 'Krub'? Thanks

There was 'someone' definitely more fin and jin than us :coverlaf:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
I have nothing to do so i just give want to share with you my opinion for the give me 5 concert :) i were not there T_T but with the vidéos on Youtube and IG that i put earlier i just want say :

First i really love their new version of 12345 i love you !! The beginning was just amazing !! This 5 handsome actors are very talented !!!

Weir performance with min was cute and simple but i do Like their show !

The 5 guys performance when they are sit on the sofa was so cool !! I do really love their lazy and simple clothes !!! I am not a fan of those kind of clothes with too many fabric or when it looks Like that their come from the 50th century lol but they look handsome so i Forget it really fast 5555

Mario spécial guest just make me laugh and really happy !!! I really love pee mak movie !! The 4 guys wear the same white clothes that Nadech , Weir, James and Ken wear during their 1st opening project !! I really Like Mario too !! So hot too .... Their show was just so funny and good !!!

Ken and Namtarn show was ok not hot as Yadech ... But it was ok to me :) I do Like Namtarn !! I watched one lakorn with her and she is cute and good so maybe i will take Time to watch their lakorn together. They are really cute so i understand why they are koojin too but Like Weir and Min their performance together was shorter than NY ... Why??? But Like @Vimalee said if they have to choose their own songs and ideas i can understand 5555 our Nadech has much imagination !!!

For James, he is young and look Like a baby with his face :) but i did very well but i do not know who is his guest ..... ???? I was less impress with his show but his cute face make his show very cute !!!

The 5 guys show with the fake rain was just a delight for our eyes :p

And last but not least OUR NADECH !!! How can i say ... HE IS JUST AMAZING !!!!! When he fly Like a super hero and was just "huuuuuuu he is so so so good" and when YAYA came it just kill me !! I need OXYGEN !!! YAYA WAS SO BEAUTIFUL with her long skirt and glitter top !! She looks Like CINDERELLA !! They were so hot and so cute !!! Their were so good in the 2nd and 3rd songs !! They dance so good !! They are just so so perfect ! They can act, sing and dance !! Born to be stars!!! Their fin fin fin moments just make my whole WE!! Nadech how can you stay by her side and not fall in love?? 555 and their last 2 songs were so adorable !! I do not understand thai but just the sentence " Chan rak tuer " mean everything to me !!!

Conclusion:

The best part of the concert to me was NY part... They did the best !! I am so proud of YAYA bc she was not ok with her leg. I am still so happy that their chemistry is better and better !! They can just thank their fan with this beautiful show. Even if at this Time nobody have a project for them , they just make us so fin !!! Real Life is much better than a lakorn ....

Have a good week :)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank @precious for sharing the video and your opinion.
I agree with you that NY part was the best part of the concert. Yaya was the best performer. Although her leg was still painful and she has a fever, she still performed wonderful. Such a strong girl. So proud of her :bravo:
It's cool to see Nadech flying and upside down but I was worried about his safety when watching.
Yadech have amazing chemistry. Hope that they'll have a new project together soon. Fingers crossed!
October is Yadech month but what will happen after this month :no:

Anyone have the direct translation of the second song that they sang, the upbeat one with the title "Krasaeh Kao Mah Si"?  I could pick up some of the lyrics and from those I think that it's full of innuendos, but I can't be sure.  The song has some lyrics like, "squeeze the coconut, when will you get the oil" and something along the lines of "if you're shy, when will you get to break the red egg;" let's say that it's certainly not literal about food!  ;)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I was very proud of Nadech too.   He's such a daredevil and always tried his best for his fans.

So so very proud of Yaya!!!      Despite her injury and still not feeling well, she still gave it her all and gave one of the best performances of the night.    Many people from ET and public were very proud and admire Yaya a lot after the concert.   

Even today at the temple, she still limping and told her mom she cannot walk fast; however, she still offered Pe Ae to carry some of the stuffs for him.    Who wouldn't love this beautiful young lady?

bubba said:
Simply the best!!!
Superhero to the rescue......

Nang Fah's waiting........

cr:as tagged&mairatchada