[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No problem for the O2 tanks. I read almost everyone was having O2 deficiency hahaha   :bhehe:. We still have lots to fin and jin about soon :drool: so I need to get those O2 tanks in ASAP  :yes: . Sure, you can definitely add No 8  :coverlaf:.

Junyukio said:
Thanks Vimalee for the IG link & trans, I ran out of my Likes.
Thanks Zoe for the Oxygen tanks, lucky us their concert & Merit event 're in weekend otherwise I don' t know how to escape from Yadech spell to concentrate on my work.
I love all your comments Zoe and can I add this --> No 8. Nadech already got the very pleased approval of YaYa's parent! Lol.
Wonder how would that both of Dads feel when seeing their children's performance ;)
Some more pics as I got addicted to post NY's pics.

Art of love

-

Get ready for the next one

Cr.a_supachai1,natty_thong,hotline9999,urassayasfamily

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww......Nadech's  being possessive alright!!! :bhehe:

Ah....khun djp chod posted this and wrote, "I don't really know anything, but I want to say that these two people are suitable for each other." :heart:

Yaya is so pretty.....can't wait to see more pictures from the merit....

cr:as tagged &yayeeumarin

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
My last post for tonight:

1. Me & my Girl/ Me & my Guy

2. Nadech could not resist teasing his guest lady

3. No wonder, Nadech is possessive, his guest lady is cute, beautiful, and sexy. I wonder what exactly was Yaya doing in this photo?

credits as tagged & to original owners

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I sure love my baby doll in Give Me Five. She is all you said and more MsZoe. Yadech are sure in love and crazy in love suited their performance, and their current status, very hot. It will be soundtrack of fifty shades and how very very hot is that.
I owe you bubba I haven't gotten back from c9.
Thanks everyone for your kind shares, I love all of it.
Chai take care, not to worry about ff, get well and properly inspired to own a masterpiece you'll be happy with, tc n mu.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone for ur beautiful pix, translation, comments !!!!

I got my answer lol they sing both songs

http://youtu.be/lZazxgjmmck

But i think the 1st round was more fin n jin bc we can not see our Nadech said that he give his love to our Yaya on this clip.

Have a good sunday !!!!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
This concert will be most fav untill their next ;) 555

I'm so PROUD to be NY's fan.. After that EXHAUSTING performance, inspite of Yaya being sick, they're gonna do their work.

Is this from a new mag photoshoot??

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Dear our lovely translators Bubba, Vimalee, Lovely_key,
Guess this article from Fastbeam & Pe Jaew

And this one,

I guess they might be so much "Fin& Jin"? as they got a lot Like ka. If you have free time, please do us a favor, but not urgent and thank you in advance.

Cr.Urassayasfamily, tare_love_naya, oum_love_ny, yayeeumarin, as tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow so many beautifuls pics and vidéo

Thanks preciouskj, junyukio, vimalee ,bubba,raklakorn,fea, autunm21,lovelyk, msZoe ,m9

Chai take care of You

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Ladies for all the wonderful picture, clip, translation and comment. Love each and everyone post :heart:

Finally I got my photobucket set up again and able to post and share picture again.
Yaya is stunning!! Her picture shine like her. A superstar born to shine and love by lots of people.

Love this picture! Nadech should of went in for the lip... Yaya was ready for it with that pucker lip :bhehe:

maew_makeup

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Good Morning/Night to everyone!

So I woke up this morning and went straight to watching yadech's moments at the concert. *sigh* I'm never gonna get over of how perfect it was. REALLY! I didn't expect this to tell u the truth. I thought it was just gonna be for one song, but they did so much more! I'm so great-full for that. :cloud9: :cloud9: I love repeating when they run into each other and spin around. And also the parts where Nadech feels so "MMMMM" and wants his Yaya to stay closer to him LOL!! Thank you so much for the photos ladies! They captured such right moments, actually every moment was great... Can't wait for their future concerts. follow4eva

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

naya

sarNie Egg
Waw Waw Waw 
They were much more than beautiful, incredible, sexy, sensual and romantic too. 
They wanted to show their new relationship and love, I think. 

(I always thought that would be the kind Nadech Jealous and possessive. 
Since during a presentation of an award, he was irritating another guy makes photos with Yaya and kept waiting, he almost left. But as soon as yaya was free, he was all smiles.) 
Forgive my bad English

http://www.newsplus.co.th/49365

http://www.newsplus.co.th/49374