[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone!!

I am very thankful for all your wonderful updates translations, pix, clips, vids, FF here, which is very easy access for me.

I hope this site stays open for all their activities until their another collaboration in the near future.

You are all much appreciated. :wink:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies! I inbox Image in FB and this what I got back. Can @bubba, Vimalee or lovely translate this for me. Thanks in advance.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Thank you bubba for the picture. Can't wait to see the whole clip.

Nadech and Yaya met at Ch.3

Mae K
Hi !! Thanks for sharing !! I am wondering why Nadech and Yaya met each other with the ch3 boss with this letter?? Can someone translate what Mae keaw said on IG with this pix??

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
Hi !! Thanks for sharing !! I am wondering why Nadech and Yaya met each other with the ch3 boss with this letter?? Can someone translate what Mae keaw said on IG with this pix??
Precious, I think that's probably the envolope for the merit.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Hello ladies! I inbox Image in FB and this what I got back. Can @bubba, Vimalee or lovely translate this for me. Thanks in advance.

The details to reserve the Image magazine for November 2014 issue with Nadech - Yaya on the cover.
Cost = 115 baht each (shipping not included)

Transfer the money to Image Publishing account at Kasikorn Bank saving account number 059-2-53815-6.

Send Name (first & last name), address, telephone number, total amount of copies reserved,
and a copy of the money transfered via E-mail: image21mag@gmail.com

Open reservation from October 20 - 28, 2014.
For more info. call (087) 686-4448

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

The details to reserve the Image magazine for November 2014 issue with Nadech - Yaya on the cover.
Cost = 115 baht each (shipping not included)

Transfer the money to Image Publishing account at Kasikorn Bank saving account number 059-2-53815-6.

Send Name (first & last name), address, telephone number, total amount of copies reserved,
and a copy of the money transfered via E-mail: image21mag@gmail.com

Open reservation from October 20 - 28, 2014.
For more info. call (087) 686-4448
Thank you SOO much Bubba :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

Awww....Yaya met up with Nadech at Ch3 building after Nadech & James Ma finished recording the Morning News show.
The merit couple went to thanks khun Somrakn for the charity donation to Wat Naluang for boon Katin.

A beautiful merit couple........

cr:pprmeu

:heart: :heart:  this picture .....the closeness of family.....
MrsChum said:
Yaya is all in white today. Nangfah kong Saichon :heart:

Cr as tag

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

fresh

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for sharing photos, videos, news, translation and comments.
Thanks @MrsChum and bubba for all photos of Yadech today at Ch3 and videos of morning show.
I like Nadech's song alone the most. Was he singing in E-san?
Can't wait to this weekend with the Concert and merit events :weee: :dance2:
Here is a fanmade clip by Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage with the song 'Laew Rao Ja Dai Rak Gan Mai'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnYpJv1xxTk

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thanks everyone for your posts...

At Morning Show today...

Nadech at the rehearsals today

If there's another lakorn for Yaya with another actor, I'd want it to be with Push!!
He's grown as an actor since his MV with Noona, Push was natural in Leh NangFah..

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Another good day to all lovely ladies.
Thanks everyone for the comments, links, sharing..
Thanks @Bubba for pics & many translations , eps the cute article of YaYa's interview.
Thanks @ Vimalee for translation from IG, Nadech really got a great scene of humor.
Thanks @ Mrs Chum for the pics & links
Thanks @ Key again for your ff, looking forward to the next part. You had undoubted talent.
Yaya Urassaya in Paris # Vogue Thailand

Yaya ka, we all know that U could not finish such a lot of delicious dishes there, your Pe Chai must help U to eat' em all na!
Cr. on pics & withloveyayaurassayas

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning/night everyone and hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

WOW, how many weeks in a row now?

Once again, congrats to Yadech and Chandelier Music for Yadech duet song still number one on radio in the country from Saturday morning until midnight.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB