[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Even though they are standing apart from each other, his eyes would always find their ways to hers   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

I could not find the actual photo so I got it on youtube. The event was 2nd year anniversary at Terminal 21. Here is the photo:

credits: greenpink9

Ms.Zoe said:
Nadech is so occupied in looking at his nong sao Yaya smiling. When she smiles, he smiles with her....I never get bored with his stares to Yaya.

This photo reminds me that one event that Yadech stood apart and Nadech was doing the same thing here as in that one event. If I have time to search for that photo from that one event, I will post it later.

Credits to minozmino

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
Even though they are standing apart from each other, his eyes would always find their ways to hers   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

I could not find the actual photo so I got it on youtube. The event was 2nd year anniversary at Terminal 21. Here is the photo:

credits: greenpink9

Thanks Ms. Zo

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Ms.Zoe for sharing the pictures.

In both pictures, everyone was looking straight ahead except Nadech, lol, but we totally understand him.

Now it's Yaya's turn to look at him.

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!!!

credit as tagged

tmtj

sarNie Egg
hello everyone ! thanks for all pictures , videos  and translation..  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: i kind of anticipating for NY to do a melodrama after watching K-Drama hotel king :bhehe: it must be good if they can remake hotel king with NY as the leads  :woot2:  i've never seen melodrama in thai lakorn. hmmm sorry guys, a bit off topic! kekeke anyway, have a nice weekend  everyone  :dance1:

Ms.Zoe

MrsChum & Vimalee, no problem ladies, it is my pleasure to post these pictures :wink:. I am a fan of Nadech's stares on Yaya, whether they are distant or near.

MrsChum Thanks for the photo! Yes, I agree! This is definitely NOT the look/stare a brother would have on a sister hahaha :bhehe:. It is really intense! I really want to read what is in his mind in this photo.

Vimalee Thanks for the photo! Yaya's look on Nadech is so cute, full of admiration. Yes, we understand him completely. Nadech was just looking out for his sister....Yeah Right, NOT hahaha :bhehe:

Woo, look at Nadech face... Look like he wanted Yaya bad!!

Thank you na Ms.Zoe for sharing the pictures.

In both pictures, everyone was looking straight ahead except Nadech, lol, but we totally understand him.

Now it's Yaya's turn to look at him.

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!!!

credit as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Wow look at all the posts!! THANK YOU GIRLS FOR ALL THE POSTS.!!!
Take a look at this     http://instagram.com/p/uR0B6GGlZb/   and here is another view   http://instagram.com/p/uODybPF-qY/?modal=true

Now I just think that is the cutest thing.... This was when Nadech and Yaya were leaving the King Power Event... Nadech waited to give Yaya a gentle touch on on the arm  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Probably cause they weren't going to see each other for a few days since he's filming in Lampung Province. As well he looks back at her a couple of times awww poor guy really can't stop taking his eyes off of her.  Anywhoo Im so happy from the interview and that acknowledgment from Nadech. Ladies were getting close to maybe catching them in the act and you know by act  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  maybe well stumble on some candid kiss action hahaha.

Ms.Zoe

1. Another photoshopped photo of Yaya with baby Nadech. What a lucky baby, got a kiss from Yaya. :lol:

2. A Chinese fanmade video of Meteor Garden Thai version featuring Yadech.

[URL="http://scontent-a.cdninstagra...6-16/10729829_743257099060773_903267435_n.mp4[/url]

Anyone know how to post videos on this thread? Please help me :) 

3. Another Nadech's stare photo  :heart:

credits as tagged & to original owners

P.s. yaya kumigiya, I hope I did not feed your delusion too much, I hope it is under control  :D.

Thank you everyone for your absolutely wonderful contributions of posts - :coolpix:, videos, news, translations, comments, fan fiction, etc.
Have a great weekend Yadechers!!! :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :wub:

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Lovely, Thank you for sharing those IG with us.  Yes, that quick touch on the arm was very sweeeet!  And that quick glance from Yaya brought me to  :cloud9: .  In fact, maybe we won't have to wait for someone to catch them in the act.  I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else feels it, but watching their last two interviews together gives off a different vibe from the rest and I don't know why it makes me feel sooooooo giddy.  All I can say is, "THEY'RE IN LOVE" and I don't think they can hide it any longer.  They both have this glow on their face and what used to feel like awkwardness or shyness with any skinship just comes so naturally now.  Whether I'm over exaggerating or not, they made me feel the happiest this whole week. 

@Key, Loved your update on your FF.  I'm glad you're giving us loads of happiness early on and it's exactly what I would like to see in Lakorns.  Will look forward to your next update.
@MrsChum, Thank you for posting Key's FF.

Also thank you all for helping to keep this thread ALIVE!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for another wonderful shares na ka.

Wow.....congrats to Yadech!  I love that duet song!

Here's a beautiful fanmade MV of King Power event by our talented pittanomipa.  Thanks for the awesome job na ka.

[HD] Nadech-Yaya/ Paradise [Fanmade MV@King Power Event]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mdyI5yLMIk
cr:pittanomipa

Can't get enough of this picture....So cute.....

cr:as tagged