[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so so so much@ lovely_k @Vilamee @Bubba@Mrs Chum @ Key we appreciate your kindness very much :thumbup:  :thumbup: , you all are very patient, generous and talented
and :thanks:  all for the  :coolpix: , links, news, comments.
No doubt about Yaya's beauty, she's so elegant & glorious at Zen event fashion show

Cr.as tag

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, it's amazing!!!     

Yaya's dress could change color as time passed by.

Yaya is so pretty just like a barbie doll at the ZEN Fashion Show.

credit as tagged, Urassayaclub FB, and nytogether IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nowadays, it seems like every couples in Thai lakorns are being called KOO JIN (a couple people are cheering for on/off screen)

I think Yadech is different from other KOO JIN, so I will add one more character at the end, and it becomes KOO JING - the real couple.   

Why didn't I think of this a long time ago?    Yadech is not just a KOO JIN but also a KOO JING.    Well, according to many people, right?

credit Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Nowadays, it seems like every couples in Thai lakorns are being called KOO JIN (a couple people cheer for on/off screen)

I think Yadech is different from other KOO JIN, so I will add one more character at the end, and it becomes KOO JING - the real couple.   

Why didn't I think of this a long time ago?    Yadech is not just a KOO JIN but also a KOO JING.

credit Barry.Ya FB
Thank you everyone for all the sharing. @vimalee, funny how I saw those two word in IG the other day.

KooJin=Koojing

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i guess nadech is talking about teasing yaya during her period according to m3....... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, that's so cool!     Great mind thinks alike, hehehehehe.

What I like about this picture was the way Nadech held his hands together while looking at Yaya tenderly?    I always did that when I'm very proud or touch by the act of my loved ones: siblings, kids, families, or people whom I care about.   I will clasp my hands like Nadech and sometimes put them close to my heart.....it's just something spontaneous.   

credit as tagged

dariey

sarNie Adult
tq everyone for more photo updates and to vimalee,lovely & bubba for awesome translation.to keylargo also for wonderful fanfic.tq so much. ^_^

yaya kugimiya said:
i guess nadech is talking about teasing yaya during her period according to m3....... :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

OMG...this is so,so.... :facepalm: lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Nowadays, it seems like every couples in Thai lakorns are being called KOO JIN (a couple people are cheering for on/off screen)

Why didn't I think of this a long time ago?    Yadech is not just a KOO JIN but also a KOO JING.    Well, according to many people, right?

credit Barry.Ya FB

thanks Vimalee

in fact yaya herself doesnt want to call her collaboration with nadech as koo jin because koo jin wont last she said it is better to call them MERIT COUPLE :heart:  :heart:  :heart: they do merit together for lasting and forever togetherness :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
songngukp said:
Clip King Power : Delight & Surprise Sale Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmigoOKy8BM&feature=youtu.be

http://youtu.be/xmigoOKy8BM

Thanks so much for your translation Lovely_k, bubba and vimalee. It make my days. Feel like they more open right now, i'm  :cloud9: , Love how Nadech always care and eye on his nong like he miss her so much, just looking is not enough to him   :p
Thank you for the mv ja. I saw in IG, the lady host post a picture of Nadech and Yaya saying that she is officially Nadech and Yaya fan. Very sweet of her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing so much ladies, a joy to come back with lots to catch up.

@vimalee thanks for pics and translation.
@del glad you had a break, just stopping by I am happy to read your happy infectious posts. tc del.
@bubba yes, Yaya is so beautiful, she carries any style with elegance and chic. Vogue is definitely a sought after mag, pride and joy of Yaya and Nadech. So nice to see him giving a lot of support.
@mc thanks for Pantene links.
@yk thanks for sharing your views. I like them a lot.
@emerald thanks for sugar article.
@jun you're so kind, do appreciate all you do with mvs, igs, for our pleasure, thanks jun.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful photos, videos, translations, fan fic and comments.
Thanks @Lovely and Vimalee for translating a very 'fin' interview below. I'm very appreciated your time.
Agree with @MrsChum that Yadech are opening up more :heart: :heart: . Yaya sure knows how to make her Pe chai happy.
Nadech loves eating and Yaya's learning cooking to prepare for the future (or to be ready for getting married - according to Nadech :pervie: ). The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach :yes:
Agree with you @Vimalee, Nadech's very proud of Yaya and she's very proud of him too.
@bubba Yaya is sure very beautiful, especially at the Zen fashion show :heart: :heart:
@Vimalee I was wondered about her dress too. Didn't know it could change colour.

Thanks @key for your wonderful fan fic. I've something to read at the weekend again. Thanks a lot for sharing your talent with us. Thanks @MrsChum for sharing the fan fic.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!

Lovely_k said:

Hi Ladies,

Here as promised since I didn't get a chance to translate the other one and @vimalee kindly did it for you all. @bubba or @vimalee feel free to correct. sometimes its hard hearing the reporters questions. So I apologize it I messed up on somethings. Anywhoo enjoy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scCUWGRb8Rs

Summary:

They both say its a great opportunity to be here at the 25th anniversary of King Power. Were happy to sing and give everyone a entertaining evening…..

You both are graduating this year what would you shop for in terms of graduating gifts. 

Nadech says At King Power they have watches It’s Probably going to be a watch cause they like it. For Yaya? Yes, Yes. 

Set some time so you can give it to her. Thinking ahead are we

Yaya says “Im going to give a flowered shirt to Pe Nadech because he really likes them” 

(They go back talking about the King Power - products - reasonable prices)

There is some news that you made food for Nadech so he can eat it during practice for the Give me 5 concert.

Both: No there wasn’t any food

Yaya: Only Ill bring some fruit for myself. It’ll be soon gone
Nadech: Ill steal all her fruit. 

You didn’t bring some for Pe Nadech

Y: Truthfully Ill bring lots but it’ll be all gone I don’t get a chance to eat it

Its not like you only bring it for Nadech only

N: We practice with two other people

But really you’ve been making desserts have you got Nadech to try them

Nadech: There has been the cinnamon desserts she made and brought to the set for everyone to eat

Was it delicious?

Nadech: Yes delicious (while clenching his teeth, Yaya’s face is like what the heck)

is it really good?

N: Yes it really is good (he loves teasing her)

Y: Yes its really good (the teasing is too cute), really good its a little sweet.

Is there anything that you want Yaya to make for you?

N: I can eat anything it doesn’t matter  (awww his face is so ughhh adorable)

Anything she makes is good. You are always making deserts?

Y: Im always making them, very often. (I love how they just glanced at each other and they both giggled and smiled) I’m still not the best. 

skipped a part…

Your cooking more for Pe Nadech?

Y: Im doing it for… for… my family..Pe Nadech ( Now everyone is teasing her since she couldn’t make up her mind)

N: What is it (he seems quite happy)

Y: I see Pe Nadech quite often so Ill have to get him to try it.

N: She does cook tasty food. She’s really good at it.

(can’t hear what the reporter said)

N: Getting Married

Y: I try because as a women they should

Your trying to do it so you can prepare for the future.

Y: Yes something like that

Nadech: Women should be good at taking care of house duties like cooking.

skipped next part can’t hear

How would you rate it?

Y: 10 
N: 10 yes

How is the concert? is it enjoyable?

N: The concert, we’ve practiced alot, Me and yaya have practiced alot for ours. We have a Dance thats ooohhhh Yaya is ? in this version We want everyone to watch it and give us support.

NAdech is there any sweet shots/ moments?

N: There is sweet scenes but its like spicy its not like innocent looking more rrrrrrawh like a wild cat.

Do you like this look?

N: I look at it and its something new - its good (he’s so cute he raised his eyebrows like yessss thats my sexy Yaya)

Is this true Yaya its that sexy?

N: Yes

Y: Well I try to... every time I see Pe Nadech. I’m like get into  it get into it (harness that inner wildness you have hahaha) I try to come off as a wild cat right.

N: Yes

Since you were the first ones to come out, People are thinking you two are the only ones that have something special in the concert.

N: truthfully Ken has namtarn and Weir has min for the rest you’ll have to see in the concert.

are you guys only the special couple since you came out first?

NY: No were all the same in terms of the level of Spicyness

Next is about Yayabeing the cover girl for Vogues-thailands October issue and how she got to work with non-thai photographer and what not. It was very good. I was very happy with the result. Nadech chimed in as said that she wrote… (I’m not sure what she learned to write but its interesting that Nadech knows pretty much everything about her Vogue trip what happened me thinks they couldn’t stop texting all day and night hehe) She wrote in terms of what it was like during her photoshoot. She said she didn’t quite understand what they were saying all they would do is speak in french all the time and she would say yes. It was well received. It has come out already. The feedback was that it looked very natural like she didn’t wear any makeup. She said she doesn’t have a new lakorn coming as of yet. She is only filming for NNS and she hasn’t been contacted yet for others. If there is a lakorn that the channel will come out and say. 

The last part .... Please see @vimalee's translation further down lol I wonder if I was dosing off or something when I was translating haha oh well