[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
:spicy: Wow! I am on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  this morning with all these beautiful pictures. I love how they are constantly holding each other hands or arms? Was that part of their script? I hope not. Both of them looks so good! Both are such beautiful ppl! I agree they are slowly showing their status. I LOVE how Yaya posted that on her IG. Next it's going to be "Having a great time with my love". hehehe :wub:

Lalalove their Marie Claire shoot! they both look so much older and mature! HOT! :wub:  :spicy:

So Beautiful these two!

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya and Mew Nittha both look very pretty.   I really like Yaya's outfit and she looks very good in pants.  It accentuates her height.   For those of you who may not know about Mew Nittha, she is a new nang ek for Nadech in TRKJ (Pursue Love Back Into The Heart)  cr. to Love Fia.

Thank you na MrsChum for sharing.

MrsChum said:
Yaya and Mew at Pantene Event. Yaya is so pretty and gorgeous at the event. Both her and Mew wore the Imsomniabyvara so well. Both gorgeous.

Credit as tag and the original owner

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

It's very nice for once that a show took viewers' suggestions into consideration.    Some NY fans made some comments at Pantip (a major Thai forum portal) why the reporters always asked Yaya very stressful questions like how come your fan clubs always go anti actresses who will be working with Nadech.      Fans said they wanted to know about her works and other things and how she feels about them, not the same questions over and over again about fan clubs.

The show pleased the fans this time and asked Yaya how she feels about working with VOGUE (the international power house magazine).  Yaya gave a short answer and then Nadech launched into how Yaya is so beautiful and continued to elaborate on how Yaya felt about the location, style, make up, etc.      Lol, I thought he was the actual model who went to shoot for Vogue oversea himself.   He would make a very good salesman in case he wants to switch career.   Some even commented that he should become Yaya's personal manager since he seems to know everything about her including how she feels.

ps:   I've noticed in the past couple interviews lately Nadech has been praising Yaya being very beautiful.    :heart: :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:
Thank you all for all the wonderful pictures, mv, translation and comments.

CONGRATS to Nadech for receiving such an honable award from Seventeen Award event. He works very hard and he deserve it.

I'm not sure if his is posted here yet. I can't really understand much so if any of you ladies have aome spare time can you summary it for me plss.. Thank you :heart:

http://youtu.be/5P8egoGaaKQ

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8egoGaaKQ&feature=youtu.be

Lokpeeloknong2

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

It's very nice for once that a show took viewers' suggestions into consideration.    Some NY fans made some comments at Pantip (a major Thai forum portal) why the reporters always asked Yaya very stressful questions like how come your fan clubs always go anti actresses who will be working with Nadech.      Fans said they wanted to know about her works and other things and how she feels about them, not the same questions over and over again about fan clubs.

The show pleased the fans this time and asked Yaya how she feel about working with VOGUE (the international power house magazine).  Yaya gave a short answer and then Nadech launched into how Yaya is so beautiful and continued to elaborate on how Yaya felt about the location, style, make up, etc.      Lol, I thought he was the actual model who went to shoot for Vogue oversea himself.   He would make a very good salesman in case he wants to switch career.   Some even commented that he should become Yaya's personal manager since he seems to know everything about her including how she feels.

Thank you my dear @Vimalee! Nadech can be Yaya everything. He knows her mind and heart :bhehe:

Look at how smitten he look when he look at Yaya

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for :coolpix: . :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone !! Thank u mal mal for everything !! Here's their interview after king power, is there some fin and jin moments for us?? Thanks @Vimalee @bubba @lovely if u have Time :)

Good night !!

http://youtu.be/scCUWGRb8Rs

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
preciouskj said:
Hi everyone !! Thank u mal mal for everything !! Here's their interview after king power, is there some fin and jin moments for us?? Thanks @Vimalee @bubba @lovely if u have Time :)

Good night !!

I love this interview!!! I love how they look at each other every time they answer a question Ill do a detailed translation later on this evening but before I go.... btw I can't stop smiling when I watched this interview. Probably one of the best if NOT THE BEST lol  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

The fin and Jin moments are:

Graduation gift topic, Yaya bringing food to there practice only for Nadech, What Nadech thinks of her sweets, Is Yaya prepping for married life since she's cooking so much and how there dance routine is sweet but in the sense where its more sexy, spicy and rrrrrrrr wild hahaha (The last part about the dance routine is from his very own mouth)  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya and Mew are so beautiful at the Pantene event.....

Yaya - Mew are pleased to work together for the first time.  They denied that they worked together to
clear the rumor about being a 3rd hand koo jin,  Nadech - Yaya.

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
preciouskj said:

Good night !!

I was smile from ear to ear while watching this interview.  I need to go and watch it again...I like it esp. the part when  Nadech said that in this concert version, Yaya is going to be very sexy like a wild cat.... :drool: Wow.....can't wait to see the concert.   Once again, Nadech praised Yaya being beautiful on Vogue magazine and her cooking is good :wub: .  LOL at Yaya will buy Nadech a flower shirt since he likes it so much and Nadech in turn will give her a watch as a gift for each other :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
What a wonderful day/night to come here and feast our eyes on photos, videos, translations, comments, etc. from lovely Yadechers. Thank you very much :flowers: !!!!!

Nadech is so occupied in looking at his nong sao Yaya smiling. When she smiles, he smiles with her....I never get bored with his stares to Yaya.

This photo reminds me that one event that Yadech stood apart and Nadech was doing the same thing here as in that one event. If I have time to search for that photo from that one event, I will post it later.

Credits to minozmino

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
So much to dote on Pantene and King Power events. Yaya was very elegant and feminine in Pantene. Preppy Yadech were at King Power, as usual they're gorgeous.

@ptenchik @song @lesxy @dariey @Ms_Zoe thanks for pics.
@vimalee thanks for pics and trans. Yes, Nadech is smitten, he can't stop singing praises of Yaya, don't we love it ? I do.
@m9 agree Yadech are so beautiful.
@suprab thanks for english link.
@lovely @bubba thank you for pics and your time translating for us. So adorbs.