[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@rak thank you once again for seventeen pics. Nadech was very geeky handsome, I like the look. Missed Yaya, she was beautiful at the last seventeen award show. You're so kind to post tons of pics, thanks rak.
@Taishi is so funny, huanzhu. Thanks for the link.
@fea @vimalee @bubba @m9 @precious @huanzhu Congratulations to Nadech for the award.
@vimalee thanks for the translation. Yadech really are unassuming superstars, so humble and down-to-earth, we love them lots for their fine qualities.
@naya thanks very much for seventeen interview link.
@bubba thanks for the awesome trans. Hope to get a copy of Image. Love how easy and straight Nadech said Yaya is beautiful. Without a doubt his girl sure is, very to me.
@lovely thank you for the wonderful news of Yadech's Traveller Maldives, our dreams come true!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
RakLakornNYK said:
Thanks everyone for the pics/videos/translations and stopping by...  :thanks: 

Is it related to NY??

is the same with the one Lovely summarized na.

When filming a lakorn with pe Nadech, how does he help you?

Since we study different majors, he can't very give me advice (laughing).  But, we always give each other
encouragement.   Whenever we see each other on the set, pe Nadech would work in front of the computer
while I would often do writing.  When we look at each other,  hmm....we understand each other na. (laugh)

Awww....Just make eye contact,  they already know about each other's mind/heart :bhehe: .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for all the wonderful pictures, mv, translation and comments.

CONGRATS to Nadech for receiving such an honable award from Seventeen Award event. He works very hard and he deserve it.

I'm not sure if his is posted here yet. I can't really understand much so if any of you ladies have aome spare time can you summary it for me plss.. Thank you :heart:

http://youtu.be/5P8egoGaaKQ

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8egoGaaKQ&feature=youtu.be

Lokpeeloknong2

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow!! I just realize that this web site is back to normal now. For so long I wasn't able to see mv clip.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

@MC thank you for posting the video.... Ill try and translate sometime tomorrow afternoon unless @bubba or @vimalee can do it sooner.

Anyways thank you for everyones posts!!! Love all the pics. Cant wait for Nadech and Yaya to be reunited again. I know tomorrow for sure but maybe tonight who knows. Well I thought Id share this oldie but goodie. Ever since the 4+1 concert Yaya said Nadech is Perfect and she says things haven't changed in many interviews he's always been the same person. There is only one guy that Yaya is willing to say he's so handsome, he's an ideal guy for many girls he always takes care of her and he's "ONE OF A KIND" sounds like Nadech has always been her "PERFECT GUY"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfk1djWQNAc&list=UUn1os35rxzUy8nmATAQzmzg&index=23
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfk1djWQNAc&list=UUn1os35rxzUy8nmATAQzmzg&index=23

bubba

Keep On Smiling

cr:as tagged

"Nadech" claims that he took "Yaya" to Koh Samui for work.

After there is a rumor that "Barry" Nadech Kugimiya's going out with the most love koo jin "Yaya" Urassaya
together with mae Keaw and mae Pla to Koh Samui to spend quality time together as a family, the young pra'ek
came out to confirm that this time he went out of town is for work, really.  For more info. at www.siamdara.com

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

jin6

sarNie Egg
OMG!! this thread moving so fast... 
You guys are amazing !!! I dont know what i can say Thanks for translate,pictures videos !!!

Congrats Nadech ! You deserved it !!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Lovely for the wonderful news.     I think it probably will be Yadech according to many requests, but there were some requests for James J. and Bella too.   We'll have to wait and see, but didn't Yadech and their families just attended the editor's birthday party not too long ago?    I think Yaya and her parents just went to Maldives not too long ago with the Thai Tourism if I remembered correctly.   They also just shot the beach theme for Image magazine at Koh Samui.   Hmmm......I'm not sure about the beach theme so close to each other.   I don't mind them going to Norway, Yaya's dad country, Switzerland, and London since they already went to Italy and Germany last year.    I don't think Thailand is too fond of South America, and Africa and Middle East are too dangerous to visit.

Maldives would be wonderful too since both of them love the sea.

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Im sure some of you know this but just wanted to share. Nadech and Yaya will shoot The Travellers Companion Magazine for Decembers month. There has been a lot of requests of bymagazinedee for NY to do it and they as well are hinting at it and the editor replied to one of a fans IG post that "The fans dreams are coming true very soon"

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

This was posted on chief editor of T.C.M

IG: korngkarnp "MALDIVES IS CALLING" all the comments are "NY"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, preciouskj and Rak have asked about this article and I'm glad you translated it.   Saves me some time and I really appreciated it!   Thank you again na kha for taking the time to translate for us.

Yadech always are each other encouragement....no wonder they have accomplished so much at a young age despite how busy they are with their careers and schools.   You know when you have someone who really care and support you (beside your family) it does make a lot of differences.    I'm glad they have each other.  

bubba said:
is the same with the one Lovely summarized na.

When filming a lakorn with pe Nadech, how does he help you?

Since we study different majors, he can't very give me advice (laughing).  But, we always give each other
encouragement.   Whenever we see each other on the set, pe Nadech would work in front of the computer
while I would often do writing.  When we look at each other,  hmm....we understand each other na. (laugh)

Awww....Just make eye contact,  they already know about each other's mind/heart :bhehe: .

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Congratulations to Nadech

Thanks lovely for the info

Thanks bubba vimalee for the translations too.

Thanks ladies for all the pics comments and vidéo

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.  Hope you all will have a wonderful day na ka.
Thank you everyone for sharing pictures, clips, info., and most of all comments ka.

Awww......gotta love that hat...... :bhehe:

Welcome back Yaya.......Hope to see more rehearsal pictures na ka .....

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you to all the lovely ladies here for all the update and posts. Yaya is back in BKK so hopefully we get to see more of her and Nadech practicing for the concert. It's getting close and I can't wait for the outcome.