[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thanks everyone for the pics/videos/translations and stopping by...  :thanks: 

New gen actresses have made their way so Kajol and the likes are on the back burner now.
There're many factors why she's not in films.She's a great actress but as a person she's loud, dominant, bossy, throws tantrums and full of herself. So many people don't want to work with her. She's adamant on working only with the superstars and big production houses but they're busy giving chances to newcomers. Her last 2 hits were with the Khans i.e., Fanaa (with Aamir in 2006) and My Name Is Khan (with Shah Rukh Khan in 2010)
naya said:
Thank you for the key ff 
(Vimalee I also like aamir khan and kajol. Shame that kajol is no longer in the movie)
*Video*

Yaya enjoying her work in Phuket..

Is it related to NY??

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee @fresh @bubba: indeed Nadech is super talented & multitasking too :pervie:
@rakyadech : :thanks:  for the schedule
@Lovely_k : :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
Congratulations to Nadech for winning the Star of the year 2014 at the Seventeen Choice Award!

cr:  as tagged
Congrats Nadech !!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another round of applaud and congratulations to Nadech for receiving the Seventeen Magazine Award (12th Year Anniversary)

The Actor of the Year 2014 - for his dedication to entertainment and education, and his commitment to society and charity.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yayyy! Congrats to Nadech for taking home the award! He has definitely done all that you mentioned Vimalee

Thanks to all you ladies for the wondering pictures, post, comments and translations! I must get caught up on the FF as well. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From Pe Ae's IG, Nadech's manager

" This picture was taken about six years ago.  I took all the kids (the actors/actresses in his agency at that time) to do merit at the temple.   At one moment, Nadech asked where was the bathroom and I thought he needed to use it, but he had disappeared for a long time.  I went to look for him and found him cleaning every bathrooms at the temple until they were all clean.   This is it!.....Nadech Kugimiya.   "  

No wonder Yaya called him "One of a Kind"     Nadech also took Yaya to clean the bathrooms at the temple too.    How many girls or guys would want to go clean public bathrooms?    Apparently, Yaya and Nadech don't mind and no wonder these two got along so well together.   The more I know about them, the more I'm proud of them, and I'm glad I've followed them these many years.

IG: a_supachai1
"เป็นภาพเมื่อประมาณ6ปีที่แล้ว ไปทำบุญที่ว่า พาน้องไปทั้งบ้านเลยจำได้ ระหว่างนั้นน้องก้อถามห้องน้ำอยู่ไหนครับผม เราก้อนึกว่าน้องจะไปเข้าห้องน้ำ แต่ทำไมหายไปนานเลยตามไปดู ปรากฎว่าน้องมาทำความสะอาดห้องน้ำวัดทุกห้องเลยจนสะอาด นี่แหละ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ"..

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
From Pe Ae's IG, Nadech's manager

" This picture was taken about six years ago.  I took all the kids (the actors/actresses in his agency at that time) to do merit at the temple.   At one moment, Nadech asked where was the bathroom and I thought he needed to use it, but he had disappeared for a long time.  I went to look for him and found him cleaning every bathrooms at the temple until they were all clean.   This is it!.....Nadech Kugimiya.   "  

No wonder Yaya called him "One of a Kind"     Nadech also took Yaya to clean the bathrooms at the temple too.    How many girls or guys would want to go clean public bathrooms?    Apparently, Yaya and Nadech don't mind and no wonder these two got along so well together.   The more I know about them, the more I'm proud of them, and I'm glad I've followed them these many years.

IG: a_supachai1
"เป็นภาพเมื่อประมาณ6ปีที่แล้ว ไปทำบุญที่ว่า พาน้องไปทั้งบ้านเลยจำได้ ระหว่างนั้นน้องก้อถามห้องน้ำอยู่ไหนครับผม เราก้อนึกว่าน้องจะไปเข้าห้องน้ำ แต่ทำไมหายไปนานเลยตามไปดู ปรากฎว่าน้องมาทำความสะอาดห้องน้ำวัดทุกห้องเลยจนสะอาด นี่แหละ ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ"..

@Vimalee , Yaya cleaned the restroom too????

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@preciouskj and @Rak,

This is a very nice article.   Lovely did the summary (thank you na kha).  

I will do the detailed translation later when I have the time.

preciouskj said:
Hi everyone!!!! Thanks for every pix, video, translation, ff , everything !!!!!

Here an article i saw everywhere on IG dears @Vamilee @bubba or @lovely can u translate it? Is it relate to our NY?

http://instagram.com/p/uHe3OSyV_h/

Thanks !!!

Love u all na ka

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks so much for sharing na ka.

:yahoo: :clap: Congrats to Nadech for winning the Seventeen choice star of the year award
And, Congrats to Mario for winning the Seventeen choice actor award.

So proud of Nadech for receiving well-rounded award!  Once again, congratulations on  a well deserved award!!!

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech's interview clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5z8wpYK6v4
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5z8wpYK6v4

Lol, when asked about the magazine shoot, Nadech said that it's fun.  It's the fashion set for winter and it'll be beautiful, sweet, and sexy for them.   He already saw the photos and they are very beautiful which will come out next month.  Then, he continues to say that Yaya is beautiful without being asked :coverlaf: :wub:. 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Im sure some of you know this but just wanted to share. Nadech and Yaya will shoot The Travellers Companion Magazine for Decembers month. There has been a lot of requests of bymagazinedee for NY to do it and they as well are hinting at it and the editor replied to one of a fans IG post that "The fans dreams are coming true very soon"

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

This was posted on chief editor of T.C.M

IG: korngkarnp "MALDIVES IS CALLING" all the comments are "NY"