[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
Love the pictures!!! Thank you :)

RakLakornNYK said:
After spending some quality time with "family", with work as an excuse, they arrived to BKK..

Shoppingggg

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
songngukp said:
http://websta.me/p/828687070669659838_52903670
could you please translate what the reporters ask and his answer. NY look really serious! thanks so much!
Not really sure what they are talking about I couldn't really hear the reporter but after Nadech made that face he answered "it's hard to say" and then I couldn't hear anything else :/

Thanks for all the pictures guys! There's been many pictures of them on their Instagrams I was also trying to compare the hats to see if it was the same hat they shared which evidently it is

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you to everyone who posted videos, photos, translations, news, fan fictions, RFTD's reviews, comments, etc. :flowers: .This thread is moving faster than the speed of light, ok I know that is an exaggeration :D. We are so active, great job everyone & keep up the great work :D. Thank you for all of your contributions :flowers:.

I want to congratulate the top 10 Yadechers with the most posts in this thread, without your posts, this thread would not be this active today :D. Could you guys believe that we were not at page 1000 a week ago (we were at page 1000 on October 8th)?? And now we are about to come to page 1010 *O_O*!!!

So many photos and videos to feast our eyes on after RFTD ended - Yadech's Lays event, Yadech's work & vacation, Nadech's concert practice, etc. Thank you to everyone/ladies for these photos & videos :flowers:.

For Nadech's concert practice videos and photos, all the guys are cute but I feast my eyes on Nadech first then the others afterwards, anyone does the same thing like me?? :D.

fresh

sarNie Adult
I am with you too Ms. Zoe and yearoo. Can't wait to see the concert. There's a lot of reporters at the rehearsal.

Thanks everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations, news, reviews and comments.
It's so great that Yadech had a great weekend together (I think Nadech's happy that he has Yaya playing sports with him :heart: :heart: )
@Rak, I also think like Mrs Chum that the bag's Nadech's not Yaya's. Nadech went back to BKK but Yaya went to Phuket (not so sure though).
But it's good that they use similar things (couple things :heart: :heart: ). And Nadech definitely shared Yaya's hat, hehe :pervie:
Was the handbag heavy so Na had to help Yaya carry it??? :pervie: :bhehe:

@chaitra, I waited for your review on RFTD. I totally agree with you. I was very delighted to see Mayumi appearing with sword and then kicking the gun from Masaru... She's definitely a hero :thumbsup:

@key, I love your fan fic :heart: :heart: Your writing is sooo good :thumbsup: . I can imagine what's going on with Yadech portraying it. I like Yadech's characters - smart, hard working, handsome and beautiful... I hope that Nadech's not a playboy after he's with Yaya, and Yaya'll be strong in front of Nadech and Tesa. Can't wait to see how she'll response to Tesa after she becomes Nadech's gf.
I'll wait for your update.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Yaya is filming in Phuket :)
MrsChum said:
Yaya at Phuket... Wonder if it's for filming or another photoshoot? She look very fresh and happy :)

Urassayas

That look fun! I would love to do that one of this day.

imag
Imagemagazine

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you na Lovely! So she's filming NNS there. Must be nice!!

Good night everyone :heart: